Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Je79's requests, seeking dominant female [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

je79

Meteorite
  • I am quite new to this, so please do point out if I break any conventions around here. Any fault on my part is very likely not intentional, and I tend to adapt quickly when I become aware of rules.
  • I'm not a native English speaker, but I do try to make it correct, so please be patient with me. Also, if I make any grammatical or spelling errors in a public forum (such as a post in a thread), I'm always grateful to be made aware of it so that I can fix it.
  • I prefer to rp via pm or mail, but rp over an im (Skype or Google Chat for preference) can be arranged. I don't feel confident enough with my rp-ing skills yet to take it to a public thread.
  • My posting pattern is somewhat erratic, but it evens out at once or twice per day, more often if we happen to be online at the same time and it's something snappy, like a dialogue. If it goes more than two full days without posts and prior notification, feel free to poke me for an apology, an explanation, and a timeframe for the next post.
  • If I, for any reason, should wish to terminate our rp before it has run its course, I will tell you that I intend to do so. I expect the same courtesy from you.

What I like/want

I like to build characters to the level where I can feel what reaction they will have on any given situation. I also like the plot to provide them with any agency required to drive the story forward. That said, I'm here because I find roleplaying to be an exciting way to explore sexual themes, so I probably have a slight preference towards smut.

What I don't like is primarily toilet stuff (including vomiting). This list may be expanded as I discover more things to be freaked out about ;)

As for kinks, I've got quite a few: dom/sub (either side), light bondage, exhibitionism, incest, playing with food, innocence, mythical creatures.

Submissive plays (current craving)

At the moment, I'm really craving a dominant female who should use my character as she sees fit. My male should be some combination of submissive, innocent, sexually inexperienced, and/or socially awkward. She should use humiliation, guilt, shame, blackmail, seduction, entrapment, and/or plain physical force to get him. Some descriptive expressions of what I'm after: non-consensual, rape, public nudity/sex, bondage, incest, teaching, training, breaking, teasing, denial, bullying...

Below I've got some rather basic story suggestions, but it's hardly an exhaustive list of possible pairings. Feel free to come with other ideas or suggestions, and I'm sure we can work something out!

Some story suggestions[/SIZE]]
Mother/Stepmother x Son
Suddenly realizing that her little boy isn't so little anymore (maybe spying him in the shower), she begins to take a stronger interest in her son's well-being. Grooming him, washing him, tucking him in real tight, educating him under the pretense that this is something that every good mother does...

Teacher x Pupil
Catching her student reading a dirty magazine, she punishes and humiliates him, maybe even in front of class. A strict detention is to be expected, where he has to compensate her for the effort he has cost her...

Mother-in-Law/Bridesmaid x Groom
On the day of wedding, the groom is visited by a close confidante to the bride (her mother/sister/best friend). She has gotten hold of some evidence regarding his past indiscretions, and she will tell the bride that he made a pass at her too. That is, of course, he doesn't satisfy her now before he's hitched. And if they are interrupted (by e.g. the priest or the bride), he'd better keep up the facade.

Sorority girl x Freshman
Completely new in town and at the university, the quite innocent freshman’s hazing is placed in the hands of a rather perverted sorority girl. Expect much public humiliation and activities as she makes him follow her every whim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom