Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Request from the Lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgalone

Planetoid
Hello everyone! As my experience (limited as it may be) has shown, I'll leap right into this request thread!

First, my username may be Lostgalone but you can call me Luna (as that is easier).

I'm an easygoing Roleplayer, so I can deal with post lengths of all lengths and I can definitely adjust my roleplay-style to match that of my partner. I really love to make sure my partner is enjoying as much as I am and that is a focal goal of how I roleplay. I try to post as often as I can, at least once a day, but I don't expect that in return; however, go longer then a week, two weeks and I'll start asking if you're still interested. I usually RP over YIM (address in my profile) but I can do it via PMs/Threads here as well!

I'm a switch roleplayer, though I prefer playing as a sub. I usually play bisexual characters; though I prefer female x female, I can definitely play a female x male. I do warn, my skills as a Dominant-type character are still in development and thus, I might not be able to live up to expectations...but expect me to try my hardest! I tend to prefer to handle original-universe RPs but I can work with some fandoms.

Below lists a bunch of kinks I love/like/dislike/hate. This is an incomplete list, of course, so I'm likely to give anything a try. I have very few hard limits.

Loves:
-Bondage/BDSM (focus on gagging, blindfolding, tying, etc. Ask if you wish for details)
-"Abduction" scenarios
-Public humiliation
-Public nudity
-Petplay
-"Monstergirls"
-Forced Relations
-Perils
-Romance (...this works well with the above, I am sure...haha)

-Furry/anthro Roleplaying (this is perfectly fine by me)
-Being "stalked" (think Yandere from anime...ask for details)
-Incest (depends on the situation, ask for details)

Dislikes:
-Scat/bathroom play (A definite no.)
-Bestiality (negotiable, always ask before trying)
-Abuse/injury (there's a thin line with this, so ask before trying)
-Death (coming close is one thing, but actual death is almost never negotiable. Ask before trying)
---
Fandoms:
-Animes: Naruto, Fairy Tail, some Gundam series, Rorouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Pokemon
-Video Games: Too many to name...ask for details!
---
Just a few starter ideas:
-Two roommates, one who desires the other and will do anything to have her (can be Male x Female or female x female)
-Superheroine perils (Always welcome, can be male x female or female x female)
-Sisters (Female x Female)
-Strangers on a train/bus/plane/in public/whatever (Can be male x female, female x female)
-An idol being kidnapped...
---
Well, that's all I've got! Don't hesitate to message me, I won't bite unless asked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom