Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search Continues - New Plots/Pairings~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings to all!

Lemme get the basics about me and roleplaying with me out of the way first and foremost, alright? Alright. And since I seem to have a tendency to be a little long-winded, I'll color/bold the main points. ;]

• [Number 1] I'm 24, female, a medical student and in a long term relationship. Therefore, I do have a life offline, and that life has a tendency to get in the way of my posting frequency, sometimes (who the hell am I kidding? often times) without much warning. I will try to give you a heads up on when I will go long stretches without replying, but it just doesn't always happen the way I want it to. Also, my school schedule...can suck. So plleeeassee respect that sometimes that is the reason I can't make my brain work to post. But I will get to it. Patience is much-appreciated and required.

[Number 2] That being said, I also respect that you also have a life offline and am not necessarily looking for any specific posting frequency. As long as you reply relatively regularly, I will have no complaints. I might send you a nudge here and there if its been a while and welcome you to do the same.

[Number 3] Please, please, please write with some detail. I thrive on substance in posts. Does that mean I want every post to be 10+ thick paragraphs? Not at all. But detail is your friend. Really delve into your character's head: tell me what they're thinking/feeling/seeing/etc. Post lengths vary, of course, depending on the amount of interaction, but I absolutely cannot work with one liners. And one paragraph can even push it unless it's a really beefy paragraph or the interaction is limiting. I will almost always give you just as much, or more, than what you give me. But I have to have something to work with.

[Number 4] That being said, if I've posted something and you don't feel like I've given you enough to move on from or don't have any idea where to go from it, do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to either make some changes to my post or even help you decide where to take yours. I consider myself a very easy-going rp partner and try not to demand more than what I expect of myself. I know sometimes a post takes me somewhere and might leave it hanging too much or not enough, so don't be afraid to talk to me! I'm friendlier than I might come across as and I'm always looking to improve my writing!

[Number 5] Please have a solid understanding of basic grammar, spelling and syntax. I am far from perfect and very aware of it, however I do try to keep an eye on everything I write and ensure that it's completely understandable. I don't want to have to struggle to figure out what you're trying to say.

[Number 6] I do not roleplay over messengers. Please do not ask. I feel like messenger roleplaying kind of stifles my writing style and I end up downloading these messengers, forgetting to sign in and then just never really use them in the end. My preferences are as follows: PM = Thread.

[Number 7] I do not play weak, quiet or meek females. My female characters are typically outspoken and stubborn and will hit you with a closed fist before an open hand. That does not necessarily mean that they are dominant in the bedroom, but they are going to need a man willing to rise to the challenge that they present, sexually and otherwise. I don't know that I particularly follow the whole dom/sub role all that well, period, but these characters are women who need - and like - a man to take control where necessary...and also perhaps give it up when he knows it's good for him. ;) So I suppose they're more switch than anything else?

[Number 8] On that note: Here is my F-List! Generally pretty basic stuff, ask if it's not on the list. I haven't updated it recently and don't have the will to at the moment lol. I can probably be convinced of things not on there are even on my "no" list. The hard "no"s are the usual list, though: vore, scat, etc.

[Number 9] I only roleplay het pairings, sorry in advance. I also generally prefer the female role, however I am never opposed to having multiple characters and perhaps having a few male side characters or what-have-you.

[Number 10] All of my plots are open to manipulation and changes with any partner interested in them. They're meant to give you a glimpse of what I had in mind and then be tweaked to make it work for the both of us.

[Number 11] In listed pairings, I will underline the character/role I am most interested in playing. If neither is underlined, I'm open to either. In fandom pairings, I am typically always willing to double up and play a canon character of your choice if you are willing to play a canon character of mine.

[Number 12] As for plot:smut ratio and long/short term, that all varies by plot and partner. I'm always up for some good build up of sexual tension, but also sometimes, you just want a quick, smutty run.

[Number 13] NONE OF MY PLOTS ARE SET IN STONE. They are guidelines and meant to be fleshed out with anyone interested in them. So come at me with ideas!

[Number 14] The more attention I draw to a plot, the more I'm probably craving it. ;p And in this case, I've kept my list of plots very small because I'm only looking to take on a few more roleplays right now. My schedule is better than it used to be, but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew and leave anyone hanging too much...but I still have writing cravings. ;c

*~Generic Pairings with/without Plots~*

• [Plot 1] Formula 1 Driver/Formula Drift Driver
  • - Taken
    • [*]Formula 1: the drivers were of an elite class that most drivers could only dream of even approaching. The multimillion dollar teams had the best drivers, the most advanced and purpose-built vehicles...and their competitive nature was just as legendary. Most of the drivers were arrogant and with good reason. They were considered untouchable, their sport the pinnacle of all motorsports. A few of the drivers delved into other forms of racing, but remained driven towards the ultimate goal of an F1 championship.

And then there was Formula Drift. Professional drifting was of the lower rungs of motorsport. The goal was not to finish first, but put on a show: tire smoke, door-to-door proximity, and a winner chosen based on subjective judging criteria. The cars were built to be thrown sideways, scrape walls, bang doors and just generally have a blast. Too many considered it a joke: the "figure skating" of motorsports. However the crowd loved it, and the drivers did as well. While just as competitive as the next, they were known for being incredibly down-to-earth to fans and each other.

He was an F1 driver hellbent on taking his first championship. She was a FD rookie taking the motorsport by storm. Their initial encounter was less-than pleasant - he dismissed her career and she was quick to denounce him an "arrogant shit" who had forgotten the fun in their line of work. Somehow, some way, they found themselves encountering each other more often. They busted each other's balls, started attending each other's events and ultimately become friends. It was not long before the people around them started noticing that their good-natured quips were becoming increasingly flirtatious...

• [Plot 2] Vampire/Lycan
    • [*]She had spent the last fifty years lying low in a town of psychics, tired of participating in the constant battle between her own kind and the vampires. The psychics had accepted her, most with immediate knowledge of what she truly was. The years had been pleasant, but she had finally decided to move on and do a bit of traveling. Her fascination with powerful, fast cars brought her to a group of street racers in the town she had moved to. She made her entrance and upon stepping out of the car, her nostrils were assaulted by the unmistakable scent of a vampire. The humans, oblivious to her struggle to remain calm and the way her eyes darted around in search of the offending creature, investigated her car and asked questions about it and her.

He, certainly, was not oblivious to her presence, either. He kept to the outskirts, brows lifted in amusement at her clear struggle to stay calm. After watching her squirm for a while, he clears the humans from her car and makes his approach. It doesn't take much conversation to recommend a truce; he is there for the same reason she is. They both just want to enjoy some seat time and have a little fun. They become at ease with each other and even end up working together. Their relationship is soon to escalate and just as things are starting to get comfortable, the battle they had been avoiding arrives in their backyard.

• [Plot 3] Knight/Thief - Considering including a dragon in this plot...perhaps? - Taken.
    • [*]She is a thief, and a damn good one at that. Good enough, in fact, to steal from the castle of a king who is, as you might imagine, none-too-pleased to find one of his precious gems missing. And so, he sets one of his knights off to find her and, loyal as he is, he tracks her down and does successfully manage to capture her...although has the daunting task of returning her to the castle for her punishment. There is something that no one knows about this thief, however: she has the ability to conjure and manipulate fire. Magic might be commonplace, but the true, innate ability to control an element is neigh unheard of. It is something she attempts to hide, knowing the slanderous titles that came with it would be far-worse than being a known thief.

As these things often go, the knight's king is up to no-good, and the destruction that the pair quickly come across has the knight questioning his allegiance. For one reason or another, he decides to venture with the thief for a time in order to get to the bottom of it, and for whatever reason - perhaps just his persistence - she agrees. What they find themselves caught up in, however, is far-bigger than either could have ever imagined.

• [Plot 4] Scottish Laird/English Nobleman's Daughter
    • [*]Alright, so I don't actually really have a plot for this one...however I admit that I have gotten caught up in the Outlander whirlwind and goddammit kilts are hot okay and I was thinking this could be something of a take off of that. Set around the mid 1700s leading up to the Jacobite uprising and so-on. I'm open to all sorts of ideas on this one. I also was toying around with maybe adding a fantasy twist to this plot so let me know if you have any interest.

• [Plot 5] FBI Agent/Driver - Taken
    • [*]For about a year, local law enforcement had been particularly attentive to rumors of drug trafficking, chop shops and various other illegal activities that reportedly took place amongst a group of elite grassroots drifters. Despite their efforts, they had found nothing and every attempt to infiltrate and get any kind of solid evidence had ended empty-handed. It was a tightly-knit circle with secrets that didn't spread to any driver that wasn't up to par. Matters escalate when one of the drivers turns up dead with ties to a major, international drug dealer. This brought in the FBI, who made the decision to try an undercover operation of their own.

There was only one problem: none of the agents knew how to drift and there wasn't nearly enough time to get one trained.

That was where she came in. She had just moved into town two months prior and was sitting in a holding cell after being caught drifting through empty streets in the middle of the night. Of course by "being caught", I mean she had gotten sloppy one night and had foolishly forgotten to remove her real license plate from the car, which was then traced back to her rented home. With her pride and joy sitting in an impound lot and no extra cash for bail, the officers suggest the unthinkable: use her. She had eluded them several times leading to her slip up and already had the skills in place. All she needed was an undercover agent as backup to assess the situation, and that cover would be easy to put together.

He doesn't like it and neither does she. But the promise of having her charges dropped is too much for her to turn down and he is stuck between a rock and a hard place with his career. And so the adventure begins...

• [Plot 6] Professional Athlete/Professional Race Car Driver
    • [*]He is a professional athlete already several years into his career and she is in her rookie year of professional drifting. He knows next to nothing about drifting and she knows next to nothing about his sport. What he does know, is that he sees a pretty young woman across the bar that he is quite interested in taking home. He and his teammates find themselves hanging around her and her fellow drivers and chatting the way people do. However despite his efforts to flirt and get his point across, she does nothing more than flirt lightly back and smile coyly. On the subject of profession, one of his teammates (or himself) makes a somewhat snide comment about drifting not sounding dangerous or difficult, and immediately she offers a challenge: they come to their next event and she'll show them exactly what it is that they do...and so it continues.

• [Plot 7] Police Officer/Italian Mafia Daughter - Taken.
    • [*]She is the daughter of a mob boss and treated like a princess wherever she goes; no one within "the family" would dare lay a hand upon her head without her father's permission. They knew that the penalty would be far-worse than anything they could possibly imagine. She, however, liked her freedom. She was confident in her safety for any number of reasons and enjoyed frequenting her father's assorted clubs and bars...why wouldn't she? She was a twenty-three year old with the world at her feet! Who could stop her from flirting and dancing with guys when she felt like it?

He was a police officer well-fed by the mob: he was paid to silence and blindness and one of the many on the force to let "the family" keep on with their business without too much trouble. One particular evening, he found himself at a bar and couldn't help but take notice of the family's princess sitting by herself and looking quite antsy. He buys her a drink and they begin to talk, flirt and eventually tease until finally deciding to take their games elsewhere. As most stories go, they started with simple, well-partnered sex. They enjoyed the other's company and steadily began to meet more often, developing a friendship that delighted her, particularly when her father found out about their gallivanting and disapproved. She was tired of constantly being under the family's watchful stare! But as feelings eventually started to develop between them both, more complications arise...

• [Plot 8] Princess' Guard/Princess
    • [*]No real plot for this one, just the pairing in mind. Thinking along the lines of a stubborn princess who has difficulty being proper. He's just been promoted to the position of her guard; maybe they've known each other for a while, maybe not. She's a bit of a hand full, convinces him to teach her how to use a sword, sneak out to market in disguise and so-on. They're becoming closer, and so the wrench of an arranged marriage gets thrown into the mix.

• [Plot 8] Wizard/Witch
    • [*]Geolune Academy is known for producing the finest witches and wizards in the land; so prestigious, in fact, that they only send out invitations to those they consider most qualified. There is a system in place that pairs students as "study partners", so-to-speak, tying their grades and performances together. Should one fail, the other suffers consequences, as well. The students, however, do not know their partners until they meet, the badge given to them upon arrival growing brightly when it happens. Some students never even meet their partner until their training has already been complete...

She is a new student at this prestigious academy, her skill in the magic of healing long-cultivated and passed in her family. In her classes, arrives a wizard that has the school in quite the tizzy: he's a visiting student said to be working on research for a facility in the surrounding town, though no one knows what sort of research or why. All anyone knows upon his arrival is that he is said to be incredibly skilled with offensive magic, and it has been requested that he even run some of the training exercises for those classes. They run into each other quite literally one afternoon, a brief conversation preceding the abrupt shine of their badges that neither had expected. It became painfully clear that they would be seeing much more of each other. They do, of course, find that they balance one-another well: where she lacks in offensive magic, he lacks in healing magic, and they find that they are able to teach each other.

What none of the students know is that this rather secretive visiting student is actually an undercover agent for the elite police force of the wizarding world, investigating the use of dark magic in and around the academy campus. He can tell no-one, of course, but will his growing closeness with his partner threaten his secret? And what happens when she is found to be a target of whomever is using the black magic?

*~Fandom Plots~*

• [!!!Zoids: Chaotic Century!!!] OC/OC
    • [*]The General in charge of the Guylos Empire has brought forth a plan to end the rekindled war between themselves and the Republic in the grandest of ways: recreate and take control of the Deathsaurer in a scale manageable to their military personnel. After much deliberation and a serious loss, the leader agreed and the military’s researchers and scientists set to work to build this monstrosity. Once plans were drawn up and confirmed, they set out to create the Zoid on a small scale before building the real deal.

Now enter the Red Death of the Guylos Empire: a lieutenant colonel feared by those on the receiving end of the blades of her black Slash Liger. The Republic prided itself in its secret weapon and brought her to the battlefield to massacre the enemy. She was considered a heartless, soulless and mindless killer: the perfect weapon and pilot. The General in charge of her battalion was also the overseer of the project to recreate the Deathsaurer. She was meant to take control of the powerful Zoid in its final form. However the Red Death was also to participate in several lab tests which was where she met the head scientist. He was friendly - talked to her even when she said nothing back. Eventually, she did start talking back. He managed to get her to open up and even return more to the personality she had as an adolescent and early teen. Slowly but surely, she became friendly - willing to speak to others and hold conversations. It had been three months since she had last been on the battlefield and she was a completely different woman. Even the other soldiers were beginning to whisper and talk about what this meant for themselves and the battlefield.

…and then the small-scale Deathsaurer was completed.

Everything was going well until they lost control. The Zoid demolished the lab and killed everyone present, including the head scientist before completely self-destructing. When the news reached her, she stopped. Thoughts snapped together in her head and by that night, she disappeared; gone from the Empire entirely. The Empire was absolutely frantic in its search for her but turned up nothing.

She laid low for two full years in the Helic Republic. She had befriended a scientist and archaeologist who helped her transfer the core of her Slash Liger into another Zoid that he had unearthed and had been unable to bring to life. There were rumors that the Empire's Red Death had died. No one was suspicious of the unusual Hayate Liger and its friendly, red-headed pilot. She worked odd jobs and left people oblivious to her former identity.

...until a certain pilot recognized her. He was a sort of mercenary and managed to recognize her almost immediately…much to her dismay. He wanted a battle - and she refused until he'd finally pushed one-too many buttons. He was an impressive pilot and she was actually starting to have fun when a mass of lower level Zoids surrounded them and a new communication was established between them. After years of them searching, her former General informed her that they had almost completed the full-scale Deathsaurer and they wanted her back to pilot it. Naturally, she wasn't planning on going back, but did have every intention of making his life a living hell and preventing him from succeeding. After taking out the small Zoids, the two retreated back to the nearest village for the evening.

Naturally, she had to explain the story to him in full detail, and while she didn’t want this on anyone else, in the back of her mind she knew that she was probably going to need a bit of help to make this job easier. To her surprise, he agreed, with his own reasons he didn’t share and she didn’t ask for.

RE: A Focused Search

Hey there. Sorry for what is about to be a rather brief post, just due to this being typed up on my phone. I am extremely interested in Plot 1 and Plot 4, and would be happy to come up with ideas of my own to offer your way. Check out my Request thread and let me know if you think we might be able to make something cool happen.

RE: The Search Continues - New Plots/Pairings.

Packaged like a rebel or a hero to target mass appeal, to make an audience feel...he really means it...

Package the illusion, a persona...careful to conceal the fact that she's only to real. She's got to screen it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom