Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The monstrous village of lust. (Siren and rev.)

Siren'sVoice

Planetoid
A young man walked slowly through the woods. Next to him stood a woman just a year younger. They held each othe close, sometimes stopping to embrace. A standard date. The boy, a 5'3" man with short black hair, led the way through the brush. He used a large knife to clear vines and ivy, while keeping one head on his girl. As for her, she was a young woman of 19, matching her man. She stood at a small 5'1".

Upon their walking, they stumbled upon a village. It seemed abandoned. "Should we go in Jeffrey?" The woman asked softly.

"I think we should, after all Sabrina, if there are people still here we could help them. " the boy, now identified as Jeffrey replied.

They slowly approached the town. It had the sense of a ghost town, something all to familiar. Villages claimed to be attacked by monsters in the night. Jeffrey believed them to be insane. Even so he held out the machete as a weapon incase something happened.

The rumors about animals attacking villages were partially true. They were attacked by creatures who were half-animal and half-human. A dragon, a horse and a dog watched how the couple of humans was walking right into their trap. They had dug a pit in the ground and hid a nearly invisible net behind the first trap that wasn't obvious either. The three anthropomorphic animals were already planing what they wanted to do to the pair of humans after they had captured them. The young woman would become the slut of the village that seemed like it was a ghost town. They just didn't know what they should do with the young man.

Jeffrey walked forward oblivious of the trap. Sabrina stood about a few steps back. "It seems devoid of li-OH GOD!" Jeffrey whispered, before the sheet covering the hole collapsed.

He had fallen directly into the hole. "I'll find help!" Sabrina shouted and ran carefully around the edge of the hole.

Little did she know the net was in range.

The three anthropomorphic villagers watched how the young man fell into their trap. They didn't want to reveal themselves yet nor strike too soon. Each one of the trio was waiting for the woman to fall into their second trap before they got out of their hiding spot in the woods. The dragon grinned a whicked smile when he saw how the young woman walked right into the second trap. They rushed forward to take a closer look at their prey and to bring it hack to their village. All three of them were futanari, but they wore clothes that hid their curvy bodies and their large cocks. One use of a blowpipe later and the couple was asleep. They would wake up naked and bound in the middle of the village, surrounded by every member of the 120 anthropomorphic animals. There were nekos, canines, bovines, dragons, equines, vulpines and many other too, all of them wearing no clothes. Only the capture squad wore something to not startle their prey. They waited for the man and the woman to wake up and were already planning what they would do to them by using a strange language that sounded like animal noises.

By the time Jeffrey had awoken from the strange dart, if was to late. Sabrina countinued to slumber. Jerdrey went to stand but found that some of the toxin was still in his system. He was able to stand after about three attempts. Looking upon the surrounding crowd was difficult. Sabrina slowly rose in the Sam manner, before they held each other. "If your going to kill us... Why didn't you already...?" Jeffrey whispered.

He reached for the knife to find it missing. "So what do you want from us?!" Sabrina shouted so the could all hear.

The dragoness noticed that the couple had woken up and walked towards them, stopping a few feet in front of the small podest. "You two stepped into our village without permission. We're going to have some fun with you two..." She walked forwards to Sabrina and disrobed herself to reveal her twelve inch long cock. "Show me how good your blowjob skills are or else your friend will be whipped in front of your eyes..."

Before the woman could reply she was cut off. She looked at the dragonesses' large cock, then to Jeffery. The man shook his head with anger visible in his eyes. "Look you... Whatever you are... Let her go... It was my idea to check out this place... She has no fault..." The man's eyes searched for anything to use for a weapon. Nothing close...

The dragoness flapped with her wings and flew away from Sabrina only to land in front of Jeffery. She looked at him like a predator was looking at its helpless prey. There was a mixed look of hunger and lust in her eyes while she slowly walked towards the young man. "Why should we not train and turn her into our bitch? Will you take her place? There is no need to be brave, you'll both be treated like sluts sooner or later." Sabrina and Jeffery were bound to thick wooden posts with metal chains on one of their feet so they couldn't run away. Needless to mention that the members of this village surrounded the wooden podest so they there was no way for them to flee even when they'd get the restraints of them. The villagers had stripped the man and the woman out of their clothes and put collars with rings around their necks. Jeffery was even wearing a cage made out of steel around his cock so he couldn't get an erection nor masturbate anymore.

The cold metal made Jeffrey's cock retract into the contraption. They held each other in their bindings, watching the crowd. Even though they were intended to be sex slaves, they watched each other. The scene soon became more intimate. This could be the only willing chance at love they would revive... Jeffrey began to kiss her all over trailing down to her lips. Sabrina shuddered and allowed him access to her pussy. He began to eat her out softly pleasuring her.

The villagers watched the couple making out and having their moment. The dragoness walked over to Sabrina and put the tip of her cock in front of the young womans mouth. "I don't want to interupt your fun, but you're here to please us and not to get pleased. The same goes for your boyfriend, but I see that he is already showing us what he can do even when he isn't pleasing anyone of us..."

Jeffrey notice the dragon was approaching. He rose slowly and stepped between her and Sabrina. "She's mine... And mine only..." He said with a slight growl.

With that he returned to pleasuring her. His mouth venturing where it had yet to before. She was far from orgasm, but was in an intense amount of pleasure. She completely ignored the dragoness, whose cock was exposed and nearby. "Just ignore... AAAAH~... her... " she panted, sharp intakes of breath interrupting her.

The dragoness watched how Jeffery was blocking her and claiming that his girlfriend belonged to him. "Have fun for now you two, but you won't be able to have an orgasm except for your woman. I wonder how long you will last without cumming even once..." The dragoness chuckled and continued to watch Jeffery eating out Sabrina. The other villagers got bored and wanted to see more than this little show. The canine futanari walked towards the couple and pulled Jeffery away from Sabrina and shortened their restraints. Each chain was bound to a thick and tough wooden post with a set of heavy locks. The chains got shortened by ten villagers who just pulled the prisoners back and held them down. Two more of the anthropomorphic animals opened the locks and locked them again as soon as the chains got replaced by a shorter one. They were now unable to reach each other and finish what they had began. The villagers walked back to the rest of the audience while the dragoness looked at the young couple. "Like I said, you two are here to please us."

The couple struggled, but was eventually detained. The boy charged at the dragoness, wanting to tear her apart. The emotions had welled to the point of bursting. He tried his best to run into range, arms ready to strangle the dragon. "Come... Here... And die!" He screamed and reached for her throat.

Sabrina simply watched his charge, hoping he could hit her.

The dragoness watched Jeffery's attempts to get closer and to kill her. She chuckled at him while she walked towards Sabrina, stopping far enough from her tuat she couldn't do anything either. "My, what a behaviour...you can either take the easy way and submit or we make you beg us to fuck you. Which one should it be?" She was now standing between the two prisoners again.

Sabrina remained silent, staring at the ground. She had put up a mental wall, blocking out the situation.

The man, however, had run to where the chain limited. It had nearly tripped him as he attempted to reach the dragoness. Eventually he returned to his post glaring at the dragoness. Sitting with his back to the post he shouted out in a monotone voice: "or here's an idea, how about you let us go. Not that hard."

"No can do." The dragoness shoock her head while she was walking towards the Sabrina. The canine and the equine amazon held her down to prevent her from resisting. "You found our village and now you know too much. We the only other option would be killing you." She was stroking her cock to get it rock-hard and lubed it up with her precum. "Now tell me what you'd prever, me raping your woman or you sucking me of?" It was only meant as a bluff, but she would do it when she had no other choice.

"... Come here then..." He whispered, just over the crowd.

He couldn't bare to see her hurt... He stood on his knees waiting for her he had given up on attacking her. While those two were holding his partner down he couldn't make a wrong move. They could easily kill her. Her blank expression worried him. She seemed lifeless... Like her mind was in another world.

The dragoness stopped moving towards Sabrina when she heard Jeffery's words. She smiled after she'd heard what he'd said to her. The dragoness turned around and walked towards the young man. "Show me how good you can whorship my cock and I might let you continue what you've begun with your girlfriend. Fail to please me and I'll fuck her in front of your eyes."

Jeffrey took advantage of this. He rose quickly, grabbing her by the throat. "Call off your fuck buddies... Or i will... Kill... You..." He whispered, anger seething in his voice.

He tightened his grip to prove his point. Sabrina smiled ever so slightly. It was a small victory, one they should cherish.

The dragoness was surprised when Jeffery attacked her. She was unusally calm and even smiled which might not be the response he would have suspected to see from her. "Do you really think...that you can...kill me...?" She laughed as best as she could with his hand around her throat. The dragoness flexed every of her muscles at once to show him that she was stronger and could overpower him at any time she wanted. "You better should do...what I told you to do...or else we'll rape your friend..." The other villagers in the crowd around the podest got silent all of a sudden. They were watching and listening like they were waiting for what could happen next. "What are you waiting for?" The dragoness was still not moving even an inch to get herself out of this situation. "Why am I still alive? Or are you just bluffing?" She was ready to die and sacrifice herself just to give her comrades a reason to have their way with Sabrina. A sexy vixen who was a normal woman which was rare had walked towards the girl and whispered something into her ear so Jeffery couldn't hear her words. "My scaly friend over there is ready to kill your friend. She plans to punish him later instead, but only when you cooperate. Lick my pussy and bring me to an orgasm when you understood my words." She sat down in front of her with spread legs and waited for an answer.

Sabrina's eyes widened when she heard the vixen speak. Her hamead tilted down she slowly leaned into the girls crotch. Softly she began to eat the girl out, taking mental note of what made her feel good.

Jeffrey stood still as she spoke. "You..." He yelled as he slammed his knee in to her scaly stomach.

"...Won't..." With a slam of his fist into her solar plexus, hoping to push air out and effectively wind her.

"... Hurt HER!" He finished wildly swinging his fist towards her head.

The vixen moaned at the feeling of Sabrina's tongue on her pussy. "That feels good...eat me out faster...fuck me with your tongue...and don't to suxlck on my clit too..." She enjoyed getting eaten out and wrapped her legs around Sabrina's head to prevent her from pulling away.

The dragoness was surprised at the sudden attacks and growled in pain when she got hit in her stomach. The hard scales on her body and her muscles prevented her from getting the full damage, but she was still feeling the power behind the attack. She wanted to breath fire at the younflg man, but the punch into her solar plexus made her gasp and cough glowing sparks. The dragoness grit her teeth and prepared herself for the next attack while smoke was comming out of her nostrils. She blocked Jeffery's fist by catching it withone of her clawed hands. "Oh, now you've gone too far. Not only will we take turns with your friend, I will punish you too!" Two amazon-like women, a wolf and a grizzly, came forward and grabbed Jeffery by his arms and legs only to hold him down. "Tell me what you prefer...being spanked or whipped in front of your friends eyes whipe she gets fucked by one of us after the other?"

Jeffrey was shocked as she caught his fist mid-flight. Before he could ready a second attack to amazon style women, both animalistic, pinned him. He let a stream of curses to them and their whole tribe be his answers. He thrashed his body from side to side in a feeble attempt to break free. His dagger-like glare followed the targets of his threats and curses, mainly the dragoness.

Sabrina used her younger to flick the vixen's clit a few times, before returning to eating her out at a faster pace. 'This is only to save him, this is only to save him' she repeated in her mind, denying any pleasure she could take from this.

The dragoness ignored Jeffery's curses and walked towards him with an evil grin on her face. "Tell me why I shouldn't just fuck your girlfriend in front of your eyes. Besides, what could you do to stop us all from using her body? You're chained and we outnumber you. Not to forget that we're stronger than you." She turned her head away and began to breath fire into the sky. "We have all a special ability that makes us inferior compared to you. Or can you fly, breath under water, run as fast as a cheeta and pull a tree out of the earth?" The dragoness spread her large wings and flew towards Sabrina. "Maybe you'll beg us to use your body too after we made you watch us turning your sister into a slut while you won't even be able to get an erection thanks to the steel cage around your cock."

The vixen wrapped her legs around Sabrina's head to make her unable to stop what she was doung. She pushed the young woman into her pussy and covered her face with her pussy juices when she came. "That felt good...now lick my pussy clean and then you can start to suck on one of my friends cocks...you want to save your boyfriend after all, right?" There was a small line of futanari forming behind the vixen. One word or signal of the dragoness and they would rush towards Sabrina to use her holes for their pleasure. They prepared themselves for the new slut of the village by stroking their cocks until they were rock-hard and throbbing to the beat of their hearts.

The roman slowly did as she was told. After cleaning her pussy completely, she rose and looked her in the eyes. "B-but... Fine... There's no options... " she whispered and limply crawled towards the line of futanari. She looked up at the weakly, pleading eyes wishing she didn't have too do this.

Jeffrey on the other hand stood up and sat next to the post. "Your right, I don't have that stuff. But I have pride. Unlike you unruly beasts..." He whispered and lay his back along the post. He closed his eyes, hoping it was all a sick dream...

Back
Top Bottom