Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hatsunes (Wiki234 and Manada)

Miku looked at him with a giggle, "well yeah I gues you can say that." She crossed her arms and sighed, standing up and leanjng against the wall a bit, " sure!" She said sloely handing him her purse to him. " I need to change real quick..." Miku nodded and walked up to her room, changing into her normal clothes she always wore, nothing special.

Mikuo takes the purses of all three ladies, he didn't worry about it too much. It was safer anyways, as Miku came back in her regular outfit, once everyone gathered, they head out. Like he knew they where stopped a few times, people always wanting photos with them. He stood to the side always, just holding the purses of the women, but soon they make it to the train. Rin sighs loudly as she sits down. "I think it's almost time to get security...that took way to long." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. Luka though smiled "you know it's cause of them we are who we are, it's just a minor draw back" she said standing up, Mikuo sat between Miku and Rin. Len beaides Rin, Len who then asks "what store do we all wanna check out first?" Rin suggests a clothing store, Luka wants to go to a shoe place, Mikuo sighed "I don't overly care.." He said as the train took off, he is pushed a bit into Miku.

"I like t when it's not crazy like this actuallly, I don't mind it that much..." She shrugged and sifhed, walking into te train and following until they all found a place, miku sat down and leaned back viably abelt I relaxe for a bit, " well we haven't plenty of time to go to both anyway...hmm maybe clothing first if you don't mind." Miku leaned to the side a bit when mikuo bumps into her, but didn't really say anything or care, sitting straight back again.

Miku adjusts himself and sits up right as well, looking around "so who do we think the special guest is tomorow?" Mikuo asked "I hope it's another singer maybe Gumi, or one of the other singers From another country" he said, smiling.

Luka shrugs her shoulders, Rin and Len look at each other "maybe it's Katio...Ohhh Mikuo won't like that he'll steal Miku away...." Rin giggles, Mikuo reaches over and pinches her cheeks.
So she begins to wiggle in pain "ow ow ow"

she looked around and leaned back against the seat a bit, "hmm well sounds fun to find out...' she said with a nod looking over at the others and just seeing what they were doing. Luka was just quiet and relaxed and the twins were the opposite as always. Miku turns and hears what rin says, " hmm..kaito...wonder what hes been up to..' she said just shrugging but not really caring to think much about it right now. She sighs and facepalms, " mikuo your so jealous that he'll try to take me aren't you...' she said knowing the fact was true as he didn't like rin talking about it. " guess Im too popular...' she said thinking out loud but not really caring if they hear her

Mikuo blushes and looks away. "It's not my fault... I like you...I'm just weird that's all...but I'll fight for you." Mikuo said clenching his fists. Luka giggles as she listens, it was like a messed up love drama unfolding before her. Rin was glad Len was more forward with his emotions, as the two of them kinda where dating...sorta...she felt sorry for Miku for getting such a shy brother.

"Well I don't think your weird at all...sometimes..." She leaned against mikuos shoulder and wrapped both her arms around his. " I love you bro, don't ever forget it." She said with a smile glancing over at luka and deciding to sit back and relax for a bit.

Mikuo smiles as he feels Mikus arms around him. The four of them settle down, the rest of the train ride was fairly quiet.

Once they got to their stop, they file out and soon are stopped again, Mikuo stands to te side, but he was then asked to join, and pose once with Luka. She said that she shipped them together. Obliging he does, and poses with Luka a bit. Before Miku was asked to pose with Mikuo, they where asked to hold hands and look each other in their eyes. Mikuo blushes a bit, and extends his hands out to his twin and smiles. Luka taking their purses away, and steps aske

(Screw that, I'd ship Luka with Rin or miku ;D)

Miku lets go and stands up with her hands in her pocket walking out quietly and looking around wondering where they were going to now. She wasn't really the person who would ask for directions or anything like that much. She stopped as she saw some fans again, she looked over at the pair and leaned back against the wall crossing her arms and wanting to go already. Miku hears her name, then stands up and listens to what she wants. "Just one then..." She said holding both mod mikuos hands and looking at him witha cute little smile.

Mikuo matches her smile, and as the photo is taken he didn't want to break it, but he does slowly letting good of Miku, Rin and Len got stuck with their own fans and where doing photos for them. After the span of nearly 10 minutes everyone was done and left the group along.

Rin takes the lead and Len behind her. Luka and Miku walks beside her, Mikuo trails. "So what is everyone looking for? Do we all need to do our Christmas shopping?" He asked.

Rin and Len laugh and say yes, they had to finish. Luka admits she was done, Mikuo sighs and stated he had to get for Miku that was it

Miku sighed again, feeling a bit tired already from just standig around like that. She walked and followed them outside, lookingr sround at the different stores and other buildings arohnd then now. " well actually I have something for rin and for len, though it's probably not much..." She said a bit worried her presents seemed too simple. " also got something for luka...sorry but I still have to think about yours too bro..." She shrugged.

Luka then comes up with an idea "how about we split up? I'll take Rin and Len we will head to the arcade, you and Mikuo go your own ways, and meet us at the arcade in like two hours?" She asked,Rin and Len smile, not seeming to have a problem, Mikuo thinks a short bit and says he doesn't mind, he has an idea right now he wants to try it out. All eyes fall to Mikunand what she says.

Miku just stands there with crossed arms wondering about the idea, "sure I guess...if everyone is ok with it then I am." She nodded "we'll see you there then..." She turns and starts walking to the store, heading to the clothes section first to the store and start thinking what her present should be.

Mikuo came up with an idea as they all parted ways, he went into some high end craft shops, he was going to make Miku a Butterfly Headset if he couldn't afford to buy one. He spends his whole time in the store looking around, picking out the right items he needed.

Luka walks to the Arcade with the Kagaime twins, "so what do we wanna play fist?" she asks as they walk into the place, it wasn't that busy yet but soon it would be getting packed

Miku looks around, and sighs, heading off to another part of the store, this time jewelry. Of course she wouldn't buy a ring or anything expensive like that though she did have something cheap in mind. She started looking again and finally found what she was looking for, a small heart locket that opened up to show a small compartment for a picture she could put inside. Miku quickly took and paid for it. She walked out with her present and decided to go to a party store which sold some spray paint, looking over at the shelves Miku looked for a certain color then took it and headed for the cashier to pay for it. Her present was simple and hopefully he liked something like that.

The twins followed quielty with luka to the arcade, they both ran inside and looked around at so many games around them. " hmm that one!" Len said walking over to a shooting game that used a fake gun. Rin looked around for a moment too and walked over, sitting down and leaning back in the seat of a driving game she would play.

It would take longer then what he though, but soon he has all he needs. He goes to pay for everything, as he does, he wonders then how was he going to have the time to make Miku her headset. He would have to ask luka, she was smart. Leaving the store, he begins to walk to the Arcade.

Luka laughs as the two of them spilt up, but where close enough she could keep an eye on them. She leans against the wall watching, she felt at these times she was so much like a mother, espeiclly to these two.

Miku sighed and she was finally done now with her small shopping trip. She looked around and turned to slowly walk to the arcade where they would meet again like luka said. Maybe she could ask someone to help her with her sinple project, but it wasn't time for that yet until they would head back home then she would start.

Len pointed his gun at the screen and started shooting the enemies as they popped up on the screen. He was really having fun with the game and he was really into it too. Rin was also busy playing her game, racing ther cars down a race track as she was close to the final lap. She stepped on the pedal harder and turned the steering wheel to catch up and become first place ahead of the other cars I. The game.

Mikuo soon ends up in the Arcade, just before Miku, he meets up with Luka, and tells her his plan. She seems to approve as she smiles. "That is a great idea, I am sure she will love it. now go play with Len, he could use a partner I think" Luka said, as she turns and looks to Rin, expecting Miku soon, and for Miku to tell her what she picked for Mikuo. The pink haired diva, stands and watches Rin race, and race well.

Rin sighed and looked at the screen with a focused look on her face as another car was next to her, both racing for first place. "Dammit!! Get out of the way!!" She said ramming the other car and pushing the pedal even harder, managing to hit first at the last second. "Yeah!!! I won I won!!" She said in a big cheer with her hands in the air. Len was still continuing on with his game, moving onto the next level and playing it for a while until he got shot and it was game over. He quickly put more coins and continued again, shooting more enemies with his pistol.

Miku was walking down the mall quielty already done accept to meet evryone in the arcade. She walked over and looked around finally seeing they were playing around with the games then started to walk up to luka with a bag in her hand.

Luka sees miku and she walks to her hugging her "what do you have there?" She asks smiling trying to look into the bag. Mikuo and Len continue playing the shooting game blasting away the zombies. Rin joins Luke and miku as the three girls start talking

Well I got only two of these..." She said with a shrug pulling out a spray paint can that had the same color as her hair and a small circular necklace where it could be opened and a picture could be put inside. "For what I'm doing it's something that I'm making myslef for him. It's simple but I hope it's not bad.." She put the stuff back in the bag and sighed, "so you guys still wanna play?"

Rin squeaks a bit "Its so cute..." She said, Luka herself agrees "I think he will like it, he is a simple person to make happy, and yeah, lets play something together...to boys are too busy blasting zombies" She said giggling as the three ladies walk off a bit, looking at the various of games they had.

Mikuo and Len continue to play their game. Not aware that the girls had wondered off.

Ok then I guess we still have time." She shrugged and nodded with a smile turning to follow them and walk by the different games. Miku had some time to be with her other friends other than boys all the time and she kinda wondered if they were the same too. "Hmm how about that one or that?" She asked pointing to a dancing game and a hockey table.

The other ladies look at the dancing machine, the score on it was okay. "Miku and I can break those sad scores, hehe, lets do it." Luka said twirling as she got closer to the game in question. Rin watches and Runs to get Len hoping he would dance with her. She finds the two young men sill playnig the shooting game. "Len come lets play the dancing game, and make high scores" she said clapping her hands togther trying to give him the puppy eyes.

Miku just waited which game they wanted, then followed them deciding to play the dancing game. " hmm that's looks fun, sure lets do it." She giggled and smiled then walked up to the game and waited to start

Len was still busy, they got pretty far and they were actually almost to the end. He got ready and started to shoot the enemies but turned when he heard the voice of Rin. He put he hun down putting a hand on both her cheeks, "well sure if that's what you want.." He said already getting tired of the game anyway.

Back
Top Bottom