Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hatsunes (Wiki234 and Manada)

Everyone agrees, Luka says she would be fine sharing the bed with the two twins, they where small. Mikuo tries to focus, his heart though beating fast his head working just as fast. "Let me go cleanup a bit, and organize my room..." Mikuo said quietly, and leaves the living room. Luka giggles a few times watching the two Hatsunes, it was like a weird comedy show. He cleans up a bit, and makes his bed changing the sheets. The twins run into his room, and jump on his bed Mikuo tries to stop them but it doesn't work. He grabs his pjs, and leaves he walks striaght into Mikus room, not knocking

Miku just crossed her arms, " ok then, that's fine." She nodded and turned to walk upstairs to her room. She made her bed so it would be easy to just lay down, going over to her closet and picking some clothes. Miku turned to put the clothes on her bed and saw mikuo, just ignoring it and going over to the bathroom to close and lock the door and take a shower.

Mikuo sighs, and changes, feeling kinda dumb, but he got to sleep with Miku, it made him happy. Changing quickly, he walks back into his room, the twins where changed and Luka was laying in the bed all ready. He wishes them a good night and shuts the door, Mikuo begins to make sure everything was turned off, before heading to his sisters room. This time it felt a bit different, as he sits on the edge of her bed waiting, his heart raced.

Miku sighed and got out, changing into her sleeping clothes and getting out of the batrhoom and into her room. She saw mikuo, and gave him a small smile, "I'll go check on them real quick too." She said walking out to his room. Miku slowly opened the door and looked inside, " night guys." She said with a wave, turning to walk out of the room and back inside hers. Miku laid on her bed and pulled the blanket up, "night..." She said turning to sleep.

Mikuo sighed and waited till Miku came back. As she did and quickly laid down, he sighs to himself. His imagination running ahead of its self. Laying down he wishes Miku good night and sleeps back to back with her. But found it hard to sleep as he tosses and turns a bit, distracted still

She pulled the blanket over and finally closed her eyes falling asleep quielty, she didn't really have anything to dream or think about. When morning came she was still asleep, her hair wrapped around her body like an extra blue blanket around her. Miku still slept quielty not really turning or moving around, she was till in a deep sleep.

Mikuo woke up the first thing, he looks to Miku and smiles. She was so pretty such a beautiful face. He sits up looking at her admiring. He gently reaches and strokes her cheek, "sis it's almost time to get up..." He said quietly, he didn't want to wake her, so he gets up quietly and sneaks out, checking on Luka and the twins, still asleep. So he begins to make breakfast for them all.

Miku sighed and still stayed laying on her side and sleeping for a while more before waking up from having to go to the bathroom. She looked around and scratched her head, taking the brush and sitting on the bed again to brush her hair for a bit before she would go out.

Rin bursts into the room on Miku, she throws herself onto Miku, snuggling into Mikus breasts. "Miku we got a text from the class Rep. We are going to play a dating game. And by popular demand your the one who everyone wants to date. The winner gets to go on a date with you~" Rin exclaimed happily, as she smiles looking up from her breasts.

Mikuo continues away cooking breakfast Luka helps him, and the two of them talk abit about Miku, and how she could notice him.

She just sits there continuing to brush her hair for a bit longer, putting her brush on the tackle and sitting on the bed again just for a moment, stretching again with a yawn. Miku hears the door and sees rin, falling back on the bed as rin easily makes her fall back on the bed because of the surprise. " uhhh.dating sim...wait why me?!" She asked blushing and feeling nervous, turning even redder seeing rin using her breasts like a pair of pillows just laying on them. " a date?! Wait...who's idea was this? I didn't even get a say did I..." She said with a sigh. Miku looks away feeling awkward and creeped out, " are you serious or are you trying to pull something on me?" She asked looking back at rin.

Rin giggles but doesn't move quite yet. "Miku has nice boobs I can't wait till mine get like that...and yeah I'm serious, the class rep said so, she said there was a special guest coming....oh I wonder who it is." Rin finally moves off Miku she claps her hands together, and smiles. "I wonder if I can win...I would love a date with you...everyone would.." Rin smiles and runs out of the room, back to Mikuos and gets dressed.

Miku blushes, kinda knowing she was gonna say that, she couldn't trust the twins most of the time personally anyway..... She sighed and relaxed more getting up and scratching her neck, " everyone?...it's probably luka or mikuo...." She said rolling her eyes and closing the door to dress up for the day. Miku got out after a while and slowly walked downstairs sitting at the couch and turning on the tv, not really caring to see who was at the kitchen right now.

Luka and Mikuo talk quietly, as she tries to tell him to keep try to get Miku. After a bit breakfast began to get ready, Luka calls out and tells every one that breakfast was ready.
Mikuo and Luka set up plates for every one. They begin to set plates out the two young twins come into the dinner room. They all sit down, and give thanks.

Luka though the first one to bring up the dating game on Monday. Mikuo doesn't say much he watches and listens trying to pick up on clues yonein

Miku slowly gets up and takes a spot, giving thanks and beginning to take all the food she could get at first. She quielty starts eating then looks over to luka, knowing it was them who set it up. Miku glances over at rin and remembers what she told her then continues to eat, "so then...it's everyone?" She asked feeling a bit awkward knowing she might have said she would include everyone here too though she did know that rin was in it already with what she told her first about the little game.

Luka giggles and says yes, saying it would be fun, Len agrees, and te three guests turn to mikuo. He glances to his sister and smiles gently. "Well I'll play but I have the advantage. I know my sister so well...so I hope, also I can take her out when ever, so I also have a edge." He said smiling and laughs a bit, Luka giggles and agrees Mikuo has the edge

"What is this some kind of dating sim?!" She asked feeling so confused and even more awkward about it. She sighs and finishes her food standing up. "Maybe instead of a date we can have like an individual hangout day or something." Miku looks around, "maybe... Rin could have me for a day then someone else, then someone else..." She shrugged trying to not make it feel weird and maybe a little easy on herself. " is this some kind f weird harem or something you guys are planning?"

Luka sighed and pats Miku "I think it can be fun, besides we are getting a special guest. So just look forward and try not to think hard my dear" Luka said acting older as she did sometimes. Mikuo smiles and continues to eat, he wasn't too worried he wouldn't guess who the guest would be. Everyone settles a bit and focuses on their meals, one by one everyone finishes.

Rin after dinner she pipes up "can we stay one more might...please?"

Miku just pouts, " ok then whatever..." She sighed and stood up when she was done already going up to her room to take a shower, " I guess..." Was all she said to rin before dissapearing from everyone up to her room. She closes the door and gets her clothes, going into the shower.

Everyone cleans up, and sit around waiting for Miku. Luka tells the young twins to be mindful of Mikus feelings she is a young woman. She points to Mikuo "and if you like her, you better start trying buster, cause someone will take Miku from you" Luka said her hands on her hips. Mikuo feel silent, feeling bad. When the shower is stopped, Luka sits down, and everyone quietly waits for Miku.

After she's done, she changes into a pair of black shorts and a white shirt with a star on it, just plain and simple. Miku dries her hair a bit and comes down while she is still brushing her hair. Miku stood still for a moment straightening her hair a bit before walkng into the living room brushi her hair again where everyone was waiting for her.

Everyone smiled and greets Miku. Rin speaks first and apologizes to Miku for everyone bothering her so much. Rin walks up and gently hugs her, "your just so popular and amazing, we can't help it" she added. Mikuo smiles and gets up and placed a hand on his twins head. "We all love you in one way or another sis. You know that never forget it" he said quietly

Miku looked over, hugging rin back with a smile then looking at everyone else, " it's so hard to be good for evryone sometimes." She said with a sigh, sitting down on the couch, "I love you guys too the same way."

Mikuo soon the only one standing turns to everyone "so what do we want to do today?" He asked Len says the Arcade, Rin wants to go shopping. Luka was fine either way. Mikuo then looks to the ceiling "I wouldn't mind the Arcade..." He said quietly, Rin grabs Miku, looking at her. "Well Miku should pick for us...she's the boss." Rin tries to look at her with puppy eyes.

"Well how about we just get to the mall first, it's easier to see what's actually there first before we set up a permanent plan don't you think?" She looked over at rin, " of course we can, maybe we can all have a shopping spree for Christmas too anyway don't you think? I haven't had much time to get something for evryone yet and I'm sorry, but I'll do my best..."

"That's Miku for you, finding the best of every scenario....all right then, let's get ready and we can go." Mikuo said smiling, he claps his hands and turns around on the spot, and gets his shoes on. As he stands there he offers to hold the ladies purses, knowing that they would get stopped at least a dozen or so times for photos. Rin takes his offer and hands him her small purse, Len stands next to Mikuo, and waits for Luka and Miku.

Back
Top Bottom