Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hatsunes (Wiki234 and Manada)

Miku looks at her last card, " please tell me I win..." She said setting the card down and flipping it to reveal a queen of spades." Miku just looks over at rin slowly and wonders if she would win or lose with playing that card.. "So I lose...right?" She asked just waiting.

Rin laughs and pats Miku on the head. "No dummy you won..." She said laughing as Len hugs Miku from behind. Luka claps, and Mikuo congratulates her. He gets up again and stirs dinner making sure it doesn't burn. "Dinner will be ready soon, what do we wanna do, once more or we all wash up for dinner.?" The young twins say one more, but Luka users the two blondes to the washroom telling them to wash up.

Miku laughs, "yay I actually won!! I feel so proud of myself!" She said getting up and smiling at everyone, "but I also did have fun, it's soo cool that it gets tense so fast though..." Miku stretches a bit, "yeah I think I'll be back then, I might as well wash up too." She nodded and turned to walk up to her room.

Mikuo watches as everyone leaves, he watches Miku, then gets back to setting up everyone's dinner. He washes his hands up at the sink and begins to plate everyone's food. On five plates, one by one he sets out the dinners, with cutlery. He then sits back down this time at a side seat. The twins come back, Rin sits next to Mikuo, Len sat across from her. Luka comes back next and sits at the end of te table, leaving the last seat for Miku

Miku walks back down after she was done and looks around seeing everyone already there. She crossed her arms and walked over to sit down. " Im having fun, and I love you guys.." She said making a little heart shape with her fingers. Miku sits up a bit and leans back, thanking for the food.

Everyone thanks for the food, and say that they love each other as well, before they begin to eat. There was small chit chat about the up coming concert they had to do, they began to talk about it how excited they where, Mikuo smiles, listening, it was fun to listen to them all talk sometimes. "Who wants seconds?" He asks, Rin hands her plate first, Len was fine, Luka only wanted a bit, as he looks to miku

Miku smiles and starts to eat, talking about the concert too. She finishes and hands her plate, "I'll think I'll have one more for seconds then." Miku waited and leaned back just enjoying the time right now. " and of course I'll be the main one.." She said with a wink.

Mikuo balenced all three plates on his arm, as he serves up seconds. "Yup, just down fall this time, if you do fall to Luka not on me" Mikuo said sticking his tongue out to Miku. Rin and Len laugh, Luka giggles, and punches Mikuo "you like catching her though don't you" Mikuo blushes and playfully punches Luka back.

She looks over at everyone and they seemed to be talking about her again. Miku sighwd and looked over, sticking her tongue back and deciding to just finish her food first and relax for a bit quielty just listening.

Rin giggles "no he wants Miku to fall forward so he could see Mikus striped panties." She said that loudly and proud, Len laughs and Luka giggles, Mikuo nearly spat out his food, he finishes his food in his mouth. Mikuo blushes again, how easily they got him worked up and blushing so easily. He glances to see how Miku took that. Len then admits saying he wouldn't mind, Rin then admitting the same. Luka nearly breaks out in full laughter, she seemed to enjoy this the most

Miku froze, "wha--what?" She thought deciding to ignore for now and quielty just finish with her head down, she was really embarrassed even more than usual, "every---everyone?" She thought again, turning a full red, but her hair mostly covered her face. Miku slowly finished and just sits in shock though she wasn't showing it at all to anyone because she didn't want anyone to know how much she was a million times embarredsed by that.

"It's bit your fault Miku, everyone loves you, there isn't a single person who wouldn't want too" Luka said now nearly in tears. Mikuo didn't know if he should laugh, or comfort her. "Well I guess she's right, I mean your amazingly cute and beautiful, but I don't want everyone to see your panties...." He said thinking it was a good thing to say. Rin and Len slowly settle down, and relax a bit. as the laughter dies from Luka as well

" well...I'm kinda happy for that though, you guys really love me the most?" She looked up again, "iTS just more weird and embarrassing when I hear something like that to me...I don't hate you, but sometimes I cant really take that so easily, I'm not mad or anything...I just don't know how to react..." She stood up and cleaned herself, wiping any food off, then sat back down.

Luka mumbles a bit under her breath "well I know a certain someone who does the most" Rin giggles, and takes her plate away, and Lukas. Len took Mikuos and his, the two twins do the dishes, Mikuo sits there. A short thought later he asks who wanted to watch a movie?" Everyone else says yes and he looks to his sister "I know you would say yes, what do you wanna watch, sense THEY bugged you the most today."

"Something that's cool, but I hate scary." She shrugged and leaned back, walking over to the couch and just laying down. Miku turned and watched tv until they decided then to change it to a channel where they could find some movies.

Mikuo sighs and chuckles a bit. "You never change stubborn and afraid of scary movies." After a bit of talking it is reached an agreement to pick an American movie, picking Iron Man 3. Everyone takes a seat, Luka in the middle and both sets of twins on either sides the hatusnes and the Kagaimes. Everyone else is fairly excitted for the movie, as it begins

Miku just ignored and sat up, leaning back and look over at evrryone then to the tv for the movie start. she quietly watched with everyone and did like the movie.

As the movie goes on they all settle down a bit. About half way through Mikuo begins to tire out and begins to doze off, as he does he leans on Miku. His head landing on her shoulder, Luka smiled as she sees this. His breathing heavy but slow and relaxed.

She continues to watch it quielty, liking the movie a lot. She crossed her arms and leaned back feeling something then turning to see mikuo. Miku sighed and just let him lay on her shoulder for a bit deciding it was ok for now.

Everyone else kinda just giggles at Mikuo as he rests on his sister. He naps through out the movie, Luka grins and leans into Mikuo as well, as the twin lean in her following her. Luka taking the Kagaime twins weight so not to squish Miku. The added weight though Mikuo cracks open his eyes and looks. "How? Why? What?" He asked he glances up to Miku, blinking at his twin, still a tad confused

She just glances over mikuo and just ignores it then looks at everyone else with a smirk. She sits up a bit and decides to continue to watch the movie, until after a moment it finally ends. She stretched a bit and yawned.

Mikuo was just about to move as Luka got up as well. But Rin jumps back ontop of Mikuo and Miku. "Can we sleep over, let's lay a bunch of blankets out, and sleep here on the floor, we can talk and be silly" she said big blue eyes staring at Miku and her brother. He turns to look at Miku he lifts Rin up. "It's up to you sis" he said smiling messing up Rins hair, as se slaps his hands away

"Ummm....I..guess just for now since it's already too late to go and besides that we watched a movie and ate together. I..we have a spare room don't we? And the floors isn't ment for sleeping, it would hurt you." She looks over and stands up, " well I'd rather be in my room, but my bed is big enough for two actually." She offered scratching her neck.

"Well my bed, can fit two as well, we do have sleeping bags...bit how to work the sleeping arrangements...." He ponders to himself, talking out loud.
Luka grins as it took her but a second to say this. "I know, the twins in one bed, I'll take a sleeping bad, and you two can sleep in Mikus bed.." She said smiling a smiles corner to corner.
Mikuo blushes furiously, and turns around, as he facepalms a bit.

I can set up a little bed for you then in our room on the floor, that's confirtable and won't hurt you or anything, unless you wanna sleep with them." She turns and looks at everyone, "I guess I won't mind since it's one night then..." She said looking at her twin a bit confused, but deciding to ignore it and think about it herself.

Back
Top Bottom