Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hatsunes (Wiki234 and Manada)

Smiling Mikuo continues to chop away at the onions, he then mixes everything together, making a stew. Once he washes his hands he joins the group sitting next to Luka. Smiling he asks what they would do?

Rin didn't answer but she quickly left Mikus lap and jumps into mikuos "it must be so hard for you, being the only man here, I mean Luka has big boobs, I'm cute, and Miku is everything in the middle...I'm so sorry." She said giggling hugging him, sticking her tongue at Len.

He puffs his cheeks and states "I'm cute as well, and I am so a man, just I'm younger that's it." E said crossing his arms.

Miku let's go, "quit being so weird rin...and what's that supposed to mean!" She said looking over at len, "seems like they left me too out of this so I'm with you on that I guess.." She crossed her arms and shrugged looking over at the tv to watch while they talk

Mikuo and Luka laugh, as the twins continue to take shots at one another, till they both gave up. They all look at the tv, and it was a comercial for their next concert, of course the stars where the other four. They did though air his name, wich made him happy. "Have guys got your parts memorized yet?" Mikuo asks as he glanced at the four of them.

Miku just rolled her eyes with a sigh and turned ignored them for a moment. " still working on it..." She took the brush again and decided to use it on her hair again.

Rin and Len looked away, Luka though smiled saying she had the line memorized all ready. Rin sliding off of Mikuo stands in the middle of the room and quickly asks "what are we going to do guys?" Mikuo shrugs not really caring. Len says what ever Luka wants, and Luka looks at Miku

"I already memorized the movements for the songs ima do." She crossed her arms, "it won't take much to learn the lyrics, I already have almost all of it though. So I'm good is then." Miku leaned back more and closed her eyes for a bit.

Luka always liked to cause trouble and mischief, she looks at Rin, and the two know what to do. It was like clockwork, and everything ran slowly for Mikuo. Len gets pulled off Luka, as Luka takes Mikuo pulls him across her, she then throws Mikuo into Miku, planting his face between her breasts. She holds him there for a bit, the Kagaime twins laugh, and Luka can't stop giggling. Mikuo struggles a bit but watches Miku

"Ahh!!! Guys not cool you weirdos!!!" She pushes him back then gets up and decides to sleoly walk upstairs and stay there for a bit, " I'll be back..." She says going into her room and laying on her bed feeling so weird. " you call that joking!?" She thought covering herself under the blankets.

He couldn't say he didn't like it, but blushing furiously as Miku left. Luka, Rin, and Len sat quietly. Luka feeling the worse she gets up and heads to Mikus room, opening the door a bit. "Hey Miku I'm sorry....you know I like to bug you two, I do it to the twins as well...in sorry...I know how much Mikuo likes you." She said stepping in "and I think you may like him too, you like to be a diva Miku

"What's that supposed to mean?" She said sitting up, " I don't like him like that if that's what you ment, me and him are exactly like Rin and len." Miku sifhed and leaned back, " just...please don't do anything embarrassing like that." She wrapped her arms sround her legs and sleoly looked up at her.

Luka frowned "well I think he really likes you, I mean he was willing to quit to get you your butterfly headphones. But I ain't telling you that, now come out, I have to say sorry to him too, I think I hurt him too" Luka said smiling gently rubbing Mikus arm, before getting up, heading to the living room to apologize to Mikuo

" quit for me? I never asked him to quit..." She said with a sigh, miku looked around and went out of her room, going downstairs to see everyone again.

Luka all ready in the living room apologizing to Mikuo, Rin and Len just kinda stood there, as they hear Miku they run up to her, and aplogize to her as well. Mikuo looks up and sees his sister, he gets up, "im sorry i didn't know she was going to do that..." He said leaving to check on dinner. His heart racing, feeling bad still for what happened

"Don't worry about it much..." She said putting her arms around both of them.miku let go after a moment then patted their heads and looked over at her twin, she didn't say anything, just looked at him. After a moment she watched him leave and miku decided to follow him, wrapping her arms and hugging him from behind.

Mikuo stirs the pot slowly, thinking to himself. When he was hugged from behind. The blue nail polish he knew it was Miku. Mikuo exhales and turns around smiling. "Hello sis" he closes his eyes and just smiles. He wanted to hug her, he looks at her and throws his arms around Miku, squeezing her gently taking Miku off her feet.

" I'll just be waiting for dinner then..." She said with a nod, " and, you don't have to quit just to get something like that for me, don't you have fun being on stage?" She asked deciding to let him think and going before he could tell her. Miku sat down on the couch again and looked around quielty.

The twins where pinching each other, as Luka tries to calm then down. Mikuo thought a bit more, he sighed and worked a bit more on the stew, before coming back. "How about we play cards, what game you guys wanna play?" He asked walking to a side desk to pull out a deck of cards

Miku just shrugged not really thinking about much to do other than hanging out and talking about stuff, "ummm sure I guess we could..." She said looking over the others quielty then to the tv.

Luka seemed fine with the idea, Rin and Len both screamed out War!! Mikuo smiled and began to make space at the dinner table, he sat at the end, the twins sat across from each other, Luka next to Rin, Miku could pick either across from Mikuo or next to Len. Mikuo begins to deal out the cards till everyone has cards.

Miku sifhed, and fixed her hair a bit deciding to sit next to len. "Ok then so what's the game?" She asked siting with crossed legs and looking over at them. She crossed her arms and waited.

"In a nut shell, highest card wins, you play till your the last one, and if there is a tie, you lay three cards down, and the last of those three, strongest one wins..." Mikuo, Luka and Rin said filling in each other's sentences. Len added "it can be really fast or a long game..." Everyone shuffles their cards up, and gets ready. Everyone flips their first card, and Luka won the first round, quickly the game gets moving

"Umm ok then..." She said picking up her cards and looking through them for a moment. Miku looked at everyone and nodded, putting her first card and flipping it, "darn." She says starting to get how the game works and playing with them for fun

The five of them play, Len was out first. He watches trying distract Rin. Luka laughing tells Len to go watch tv, he does.

Luka was next, as she lost in a war to Miku.
It came to the three Miku, Mikuo, and Rin. It was fairly close, but as it went on, Mikuo was eliminated next. Laughing but slightly cursing he gets up and plops on the couch, watching Miku from the couch.

She sighed, calming down. The game was really getting intense and it seemed she barely survived managing to get the good cards when she needed them and having some good luck. " I will win!" She said taking a card and putting it on the table waiting for Rin to put her card and flip. " don't fail me now..." She said as she looked over at the tv and just waited.

Rin flips her card, and it tied. This caused them to throw down three more down. It became Rins last cards, she flips her last card it was a 6of Hearts. Rin watches carefully wondering what Miku would flip. Len came by to watch the possible defeat, Mikuo stretches and watches, Luka stands up and watches as well. All right eyes fell to Miku, watching and waiting what she would pulled

Back
Top Bottom