Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hatsunes (Wiki234 and Manada)

Miku sighed and went up to her room, closing the door and going to the bathroom to take a shower. After a bit she got out and put on some fresher clothes. It was hot already so it was better to just change out of it then to something casual beside the dress. She picked out her eve gulag long sleeved shirt and black pants, putting them own and walking out. Miku closed the door behind her and stretched going downstairs and sitting back on the couch, watching some tv again.

Mikuo continues to text Luka and their manager, as he cooks dinner. Once it was almost ready he calls out to Miku asking her to set up the table, as he began to set up the plates. Occasionally he glanced over to his sister, admiring her from the kitchen. A short bit and he brought the plates over to the table, setting them down, he sits across from miku. And the blue haired twins began their meals, mikuo occasionally glancing up to Miku.

Miku looked up at him and stood up, "um ok then." She took out the forks and spoons and the napkins and put them down on the table while he put down the plates.once they were done, she sat down and took the fork starting to eat with her brother. Miku looked up at him noticing him glance up at her, "what's wrong?" She asked with a giggle or "or is it just me?" Miku teased him again and quielty continued eating

"Oh...it's uhh nothing, just admiring my beautiful sister." He said with a wide smile, as he takes another mouth full. Te two of them had always been alone, but all the vocaloids where like this, Luka the closest thing to a parent any of them had, and she was the guardian of the Kagames. Katio lived by himself, as the Hatsunes lived together. At least they where allowed to do as they wished, which was much nicer then before. Mikuo continues to eat, almost done as he ate fairly fast

"It's hard work you know too." She said remeebering the admiration from the fans she got all the time. Miku continued eating, until she finally finished and put her plate in the sink. It was already turning dark outside but she didn't really care much. " wonder if everyone is busy tomorrow..." She did like to hang out with everyone all the time but she if they were actually busy she wouldn't care. Miku laid down on the couch, " anything you wanna do?" She asked giving a yawn

"Well I need to bath; but if you wanna watch a movie I'm game" he said as he follows Miku, placing his dishes in the sink, rising them off. He yawns and stretches as he watches Miku flop back onto the couch. "Pick any movie I'll be out in a few" he said smiling, and walked off into the bedroom, then the bathroom. Where he began to wash up, as he laid in the tub, he had his imagination run wild. Once he was done, he came out, and got dressed trowing on pjs and a lose Tee, he walks back into the living room. "So what did you pick sis?"

Miku shrugged, "maybe I'll just find something good then..." She shrugged and took the remote starting to flip through some channels for a while. Before he got back, she manges to find a teen show that talked about the last performance and how it was the best one yet before the end of year that would come not much longer before the knew one. It showed some video of their last performance, and the also the same one with when she was doing a song with luka. Miku looked over and notices her brother coming back all changed, "it's a show that's talkng about mostly the only show about me and Luka. Everyone says that me and luka are the best duet singers beside rin and len. Almost like we could be regular sisters and not twin sisters..did you ask if anyone is busy or not so they could come over?" She asked looking back

Mikuo sat on the floor looking at the tv, these shows were always about Miku, Luka or the twins. Sometimes Kaito was the star, but Mikuo never got any spot light. "Ehh? Well you and Luka do sound great, you sound awesome with everyone." He said glancing back smiling, he took out his phone and glanced at it. "No you where doing that, I havnt messaged anyone yet..." He said looking back to the tv, watching Luka and Miku dance. Both women where beautiful, he couldn't lie, Luka was a darn good looking lady. But he much liked Miku more, as his eyes more focused on his sister.

Miku sighed, ok then so iu was I have to do it." She crossed her arms and laid on her bs knon the couch not really knowing anything to do. "Won't there be a Christmas performance or something?" She stood up and looked over seeing that it was already night, " I think ima go soon." Miku yawns and puts her hands under the pillow.

(Yea for sleepy typing :) )

Mikuo listened, and stood up as well as Miku did. "I think so, I think we will find out next week....good night sis. And sleep well" he reaches and hugs Miku, before stepping back and giving a slight bow, and headed of to his room. For a while he didn't sleep, but played a game on his portable game device. Once bored he laid on his bed, looking at the celing, wondering about the headphone if e could get them, wondering how happy Miku would be...she would be very happy

(Damn autocorrect)

Miku looked around, stretching then hugs him back for a moment. " you too mikuo..." She said waving and going to her own room. She closed the door and started to change to her white dress that she always slept in, turning out the lights and laying on her bed quielty sleeping already

Mikuo sighs to himself, and soon finds his eye kids to heavy to keep open. He sighs and soon falls asleep, he curls up and hugs his pillow. His imagination as wild as ever, dreaming of having a duo with Miku. Singing and dancing with her, just one and one.

Miku just quielty continued to sleep, not really thinking about anything, her long her wrapping around her like a second blanket. Soon it was morning and the sun sloely came up shining a colorful orange color through the window.

Mikuo remained asleep, to content with his dreams, to even notice the sun lighting up his room. They where having a large concert and everyone was dancing having a blast, it was fun, and caused him to smile even in his sleep, as he laid there blissfully. He was only lucky it was the weekend, but he forgot that the twins where coming over, to hang out.

Miku yawned, getting up and gojng to the bathroom. She turned to see the window and saw it was morning already, turning again to go back to the bathroom. Miku stretched and yawned again, driving to sit on her bed and brush her hair for a bit.

Mikuo slept for a bit longer, till he got a phone call. It was their manager, he told him how much it would coast a lot of money. Mikuo asked how he could do that, he then was made a offer. He was told that he he cuts their contract, Mikuo would be given the headphones, Mikuo isn't popular, he doesn't sell. They would even help him find a new job, this all was a lot, Mikuo was told he could think about it. He hung up, and got up, and walked to the washroom, not locking the door, he strips and hops into the tub, and runs the shower water on his head. Debating what to do.

Miku sighed and got up when she was done, putting the brush back and walkig out of her room. She turned and walked downstairs, going over to find some snacks and going to the couch to watch tv and relax. That was the only thing she did in the morning or when she was always bored and not doing anything special. Miku didn't really care what mikuo was really doing right now.

After sitting in the tub for a bit, Mikuo got out, still troubled. He runs to his room and changes but leaves his hair wet and in a mess. He takes his phone and asks Luka to come by as well. She said she would, and he knew the twins would be here soon. He leaves his room and looks to Miku on the couch. "You remember Rin and Len are coming by right, as is Luka." Mikuo said walking to the couch tickling his sisters feet.

Miku got up and went to the bathroom, the. Up to her room and got a brush going back down and brushing her hair on the couch. She looked over at her brother, "yeah I know their coming, you got luka too? That's cool" she said with a smile. She brushed her hair then mstarted laughing at beig tickled

Mikuo smiled and watches Miku comb her hair. "You I don't mind but I can brush your hair if you like, I love how long it is." As he said that he blushed a bit, but lost it as the door bell rung, Mikuo went to check it, and it was the twins, and Luka was following behind. Mikuo let Rin and Len in, but stepped out to talk to Luka. About getting the headphones and what it would mean, and asked for her opinion.

Run and Len came in, and Rin runs and throws herself to Miku, hugging her. Len sat down and watched enjoying it

Miku just glanced over at the door then leaned back and brushed her hair again. She sees rin and hugs her back, " someone is excited to see me? Did you miss me that much?" She said teasing a bit. Miku pulled rin onto her lap and put he comb beside her, wrapping her arms around the waist and hugging.

Rin smiled as she sat in Mikus lap, she stick her tongue at Len. "Of corse I missed you, your like a big sister, and this way i get to have you not Len." Rin chrippped, and Len crossed his arms and looked away.

Mikuo and Luka talked, she said she would be said but the final decision was his, maybe he should talk to Miku about it. With that she hugs him, and walks in, and sits next to Miku and Rin. "Hello ladies, it's been a while...how are you guys" she asked smiling

"Someone loves me too much and she's greedy..." She said teasing again and patting her head, "aww len, why don't you sit next to me over here then?" She asked scooting over a bit and patting a spot next to her, you need a hug too? She looks up to see luka, "hey!" She said with a smile, laying her head on her shoulder. "I'm fine..."

Mikuo came in and saw everyone together, it felt nice. He began to work on some food for the group. His mind heavy what he should do, he even looked troubled. Len gets up and sits on Luka who becons him. As she hugs him, the four sitting down, Mikuo watches and like always isn't really needed, which made him feel down. "Hey guys...what would you think....if I left the group...." He asked from
The kitchen as he chops onions

Miku keeps her arms around Rin and smiles, knowing again that she was rins favorite. She did like being a favorite from her friends, she looks over at her brother, " left? Why would you wanna do that...I have fun when i get to sing with everyone, even you.. The fans love you too." She giggles " we are twins bro, just like these two...besides Its about being able to have fun with everyone and not just certain people alone." Come sit with us when your done..." She said giving him a smile.

Back
Top Bottom