Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hatsunes (Wiki234 and Manada)

Manada

Star
It was the beginning of winter, Mikuo Hatsune a vocaloid. More exact the twin of Miku Hatsune, they where singers and went to a special school for celebs, the rest of the Vocaloids where here too. However he didn't bother with the others to much. He kept a himself close to his sister, he really wanted to get her soemthing for Christmas coming soon. It was the last period and he sat diagonally behind her, her long hair skimming the floor, he was lost in thought, what to get her.

Miku was the younger of the two of them, and mikuo was her opposite twin, sort of exactly like rin and len were. She sighed and leaned back a bit hearing the teacher keep going on the lesson that he was teaching today. Nothing special for now accept she knew that christmas was coming in a couple of weeks which made her excited. It was her favorite time of course with getting presents, but It was also the best time of the year to hang out with friends and family more than usual. Miku took her pencil and started to draw a small random picture in her notebook.

Mikuo watches his sister, he twirls his pen in his hand spacing out of class. It was a long lecture, and he didn't like them. Though no one did, it wasn't long till class would be over, he planned to take Miku to the shopping district to see if she wants anything he could get. As he thinks he twirls the pen to hard and it falls, landing and rolling next to Mikus foot, it rolls and taps it. Blinking Mikuo slightly blushes and he waits to see if Miku picks it up for him.

She looked around boredly though not behind her, hearing a pen fall but then hearing the tap on her foot. She looked down and saw a pen, leaning over to pick it up but decides to lay it on the corner of her desk and wait for someone to either ask her for the pen or find them herself. Miku continued to draw her little picture then pulled down her plain black t shirt down a bit more, waiting already for class to finally end so she could go home and watch some tv.

Smiling he sighs and laughs to himself for being so childish. She seemed to be busy with something so he doesn't bother her. He waits till the end of class to get his pen back, not that it was any important. Slowly the clock ticks away, as the class grows weary of the time knowing the class was almost done. Beginning to pack up Mikuo gets ready. Just as the bell rings the young man gets up and is next to his sister, he takes the pen, and twirls it in his fingers again. "Say sis wanna hit the shopping district after school today?" He asks as he looks at Miku as he continues to spin the pen around.

Miku boredly put her hand under her chin and sighed, there was nothing left to do to keep herself from not being so bored here. Finally when class was over she took her stuff together and stretched a bit, seeing her brother take the pen. " So it was you then...' she said playfully and lightly pushing his shoulder. Miku put her hands on her hips and thought for a moment, "sure..I guess we could go now then.' she said with a shrug not really caring but it could be fun.

"Great" though he was happy, he did hear a bit of lack lister from his sister. He often ignores it, and plays it off as it's just how she is. Going back to his desk he gathers his stuff, walking back to Miku he is joined by the Kagaime twins, they ask what's up. Which Mikuo says that he and Miku where going to the shopping district. Both twins look at each other and clap their hands. It was sometimes creepy how simalar the two where, they ask if they could join the Hatsunes.

She looks around, leaning back against the desk with crossed arms waiting. She sees the twins and just quielty listens for a moment. " I would love to have another girl come along with me...don't you think?" She asked pulling rin into a tight hug. Miku lets go, "well of course we can come go together as the four of us. I think it's even more fun as a group.."

Mikuo playfully smacks Len on the back, as the two young guys smile and agree. With the the four vocaloids head out. Knowing that there where good chances that they would get stopped a few time. Though often they always enjoyed the attention, Mikuo loved the fans, though he had a lot less then the other three. As they take the subway they are stopped a few times, to take photos, with fans, Mikuo ended up holding bags or taking the photos but he didn't mind. He loved every second he could spend with his sister, even with the others they where always nice and fun to hang out with. They make it to the district, and get off the subway, everywhere was decorated with Christmas stuff of course, Mikuo and Len walk behind the girls, Len admits he needs to get Rin something, they laugh at each other, as they followed the girls

Miku walked out with everyone, heading out into the street and finally happe she had the free time and use it to spend time with her friends and brother. Though like always since they were popular they were being swarmed by people who happen to be there at the right time and place to finally take pictures and other stuff. When they finally get there, miku just smiles feeling excited for Christmas and all the things that they could do like buy decorations and throw parties and presents. Miku and rin start looking around at different shops seeing what looked cool. Sometimes they would stop to look, but so far they couldn't really find anything yet that was super aweosme and nice to get.

Len and Mikuo walk with their sisters, looking at stuff as well, but tries to listen in to pick up anything they would like. Both hopped it wouldn't be to much money, more so for Mikuo then Len. The four of them are greeted by all the store owners, as they try to show them things that they hae to try to sell to them. There where a few neat things here and there, but so far nothing, he hoped soon they would find something special soon. As they pass a TV movie store their faces where on the tv, it was one of the concerts, Luka and Kaito where on the tv as well. It was weird to watch themselfs preform, then again he never takes front stage, eh oh he didn't mind.

Miku sighed and finally headed into a really big clothing store, after walking past all the other stores and glancing to see their performances. As they continued and headed to the store, they had an idea of a costume party that they would throw together. Miku and rin nodded and smiled, walking into te clothing store and looking for dresses and their costumes they would wear at the party. "Maybe this one?" She asked seeing a skinny white and red striped dress that looked like it had a peppermint theme to it. "That looks cute, maybe...I'll have a regular cute little Santa costume." Rin said still looki through a bit more." Hmm maybe I'll take one too as santa's little twin helpers..." Miku asked her with a smile. They not nodded to each other, for now just deciding to find something that would look cute for both the boys to wear, maybe find something finally.

Looking at the dress and thinking about Miku wearing it, caused Mikuo to blush a bit, he then wondered what on earth they would try to get the two of them to wear. Unlike Len, Mikuo doesn't dress up as often. The two continue to follow their sisters, looking at the outfits wondering what they had in mind. As they walked they glanced at each other, both were slightly worried about what they would pick out. Both boys didn't like to say no, especially to their sisters,

"Hmm...I think I have something..." She said turning to see a section of the store where they had plain colored hats and some threading supplies. " ok I know what to buy now...I have yor Christmas present len.." Rin told him with a smile. "its a surprise so I cant tell you..." Miku sighed and still tried to think of what she could get mikuo, " hmmm...I don't know yet...it's gonna take a while,I'm sorry..." She shrugged, maybe I'll have an idea when we go through more stores if you guys want..." Miku looked at the costume again seeing how much rin and miku both liked it. " hey guys...I'll catch up with you in a bit...right now I'm gonna go buy the things I need for the surprise." Rin nodded and turned, walking off to where she was gonna get the supplies to make her present for him

Len followed Rin out the store as Mikuo stayed behind to help with the bags. "Sorry sis I guess I am a lot of trouble huh?" Mikuo said as he leaned into the counter his back to the cashier as he faced his sister. "As long as I can make you happy and you smile I'm good with that." He said as the young man with his messy teal hair, moved out of the way for Miku to pay, he reaches and takes the bags to carry them. He stands straight and waits for Miku, grinning and smiling.

Miku sighed just watching, "ok then bye guys." She said turning to pay for the stuff she wanted. After a moment of waiting she managed to pay enough and waited until she got her change back and they were put into the bags. Miku looked at her brother, " wel...no, I don't think your bad...." She smiled with his other comment and leaned in to give him a little hug. Once they were ready, she was about to take her stuff when she saw him do it instead, " I love you.." Miku said hugging him again and slowly walking out, "let's go home then, and do you think we should throw a little group party too?" She asked walkig out to the house with him.

Before answering Mikuo suggested that Miku should let Rin know that the two of them where leaving. "As for the party if you want sure, I mean we all know the same people, I would think one larger party might be better." He said as the two of them headed to the trains, he wore a smile thinking of Miku hugging him, let alone saying she loved him, even if that was more plutonic. Grabbing a seat next to her Mikuo looks to the ceiling of the train, he still had no idea what to get her, maybe it would be better if he just outright asked. He glances to Miku and sighs leaning into her slightly he glances up with his eyes "what would you like for Christmas sis?"

http://image.cosplayfu.com/b/Vocaloid-Headphones-(Magnet)-from-Vocaloid.jpg

Miku sighed, and followed him to the train sitting down next to him and leaning back to relax until they got back. She looked over at him with his question, "wouldn't that ruin the surprise? She asked thinking more about it. "Well I've been...wanting one of those headphones like when I was singing with luka in one of our show..."

Looking to Miku he nods "that's right we don't always get to keep the clothes we use for our performances huh? I'll see what I can do sis." Mikuo smiled as he yawned a bit, he stretched in the seat, his back cracked a bit. They where almost to their stop, he knew he would have to get something else. Standing up early he looks down to Miku smiling as the train pulls into the station, and many people begin to file out. Mikuo waits for his sister before they begain their walk home which wasn't too long of a walk. "So what do you want for dinner today? It's my turn to cook I think..." Mikuo asked as he walks next to Miku stepping behind her to move out of the way every now and again

miku just looked at him with a smile, "ok then..' she said knowing that he wouldn't be able to really get her that. She knew a lot of tricks when it came to knowing what the person wanted without asking them directly. Miku followed him when they were finally outside and turned to walk home quietly, "yeah I think so...just whatevers find by me, maybe some seafood if we have anything like that at home or something...' Miku just kept walking with her brother ignoring the thought of what to get him for a moment, there was still plenty of time to think about it anyway.

Mikuo laughed at how Miku asked for the seafood, he thought for a second. "Yeah that should be good.." He said as he glances over to Miku, looking at her face her skin in the sun light. This made him smile some more, as he steps aside for a couple walking pass then two of them holding hands. He watched them pass and wondered how holding his sisters hand would feel, they used too but that was when they were young. It didn't matter now they where home, the small town house, where the two of them lived in the coroner unit, he follows Miku up the steps watching her skirt bounce, to her hair bounce with each step.

Miku sighed and took the keys, openi the door and stepping in. She put her bag down on the couch then sat down and leans back watching some tv. "That was fun as a group, and I told you." She said with a smile laying down on her side and just relaxing quietly. "When should we have the little party, cause I don't think we thought of that, shouldn't we invite everyone else too beside just the four of us? Maybe we should invite Luka and kaito too..if their not busy..it's better with everyone here we know.." Miku sighed, "but if that's too much then we could do it with just 4 of us.." She glanced over at mikuo with a little innocent look then looked back at the tv quietly.

With a light sigh Mikuo begins their dinner, he looks at Miku as she talks to him. "You and that pesky cute face. We can have a party sure, just let me know when you wanna hold it so I can get everything ready in time." Mikuo said smiling as he begins to prepare the fish and everything else, a bit into the cooking Mikuo walks to the living room and puts a hand on his sisters head "why don't you wash up now, sense you take forever." He said smiling, as he takes his hand away, standing over Miku

miku looks at him and giggles, also not helping to blush a tiny bit. "ok then ill just call everyone.' she said pulling out her phone and sitting up against the couch. She is busy trying to find them in her contacts list, but feels something on her head and looks up to see her brother, " well...I cant help it, its my fault im like this...' she said teasing him a bit and standing up. " I love you brother, and ill make sure to tell you.' Miku leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and press her head against his chest for a moment, turning to walk up the stairs and get a changed

Mikuo smiles even blushes brighter as she kissed his cheek, turning he watched Miku leave to get ready to wash up. With that he goes back to cooking, now in a pleasent mood, he began to hum a bit, and dance slightly. All while he cooked their dinner, while everything was cooking he took out his phone and texted two people. Luka and their manager, he asked Luka first then the manager, about getting ahold of the butterfly headphones set.

Back
Top Bottom