Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sir yes Sir! (Literate male for Literate female)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings folks, the names Bulwark, I will start this out with a few basic things.

One I have been doing this whole shtick for around 8 or so years so roleplaying is nothing new to me.

Two I consider myself a fairly literate player, my grammar is decent and I have few spelling errors. (thank the gods for spell check.) I post anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs per post to 10+ depending on how detailed my partner is. Also I write solely in 3rd person, I'm not big into anything other then that.

Three, I am looking for a play that will allow me to write not just a smut riddled crapshoot, some along the lines of 50/50 Smut to story, or ideally 70/30.

Four, this is the part where I tell you I am a cynical bastard and sarcasm is my second language, if you have no sense of humor or cant reciprocate my dickishness, you may be offended and for that I am sorry, but its almost a required thing when dealing with myself.

Finally Five, I am a very open roleplayer I have very few kinks that I will not indulge in, the stranger the better, but it must be said I am a switch, that leans towards sub, and I know I am one of many that prescribes to that role. If you wish to write a story with me, please for the love of god do not be a spineless sub as I am not even in my worst days. Oh also should have thrown this in, I crave violence, as I am male and testosterone is an amazing chemical, it drives me to fight so if you are comfortable with the things listed above and are wanting a brawl, please send me a message.

Update.

WAR, given me it in all its terrible glory, I am currently in the mood for something more bloody and horrible then my usual tastes. That's right folks Bulwark is on the war path, now please bring me your many for a glorious crescendo of gnashing teeth clattering steel and death. Now with that out there, I am craving something bloody, romance and smut can abound as a loving respite but the focus should be war, its been to long sense I have been able to delve into this twisted setting, so if you have an idea for a grand conflict please come to me.

Alright here is the part where I lose my shit collectively again, and say please if you message me have something a bit more to say other then "I have wanted to set up a play with you..." I can gather this much given the fact you took the time to send me a message, but I do not wish to draw out an entire play based solely on my ideas, its a joint thing dammit. Oh also if you have it in your head that the play will we run is going to be a sub/dom role and that there will be no switching from that I have bad news for you. I feel I need to reiterate this as I have received quite a few messages highlighting this instance.

Alright, now that the basics are out of the way, lets get down to the grit. Below will be listed all of the things I am interested in, all will be labeled (from I don't mind playing to I will love you long time if you so choose). Without further a due to the lists.

Basic pairings, either role works (side note I will not play dom for the entire play, changing the pase is a good thing)

Vampire/Hunter
Vampire/Lycan (I am a sucker for fobidden romance)
Mercenary/Mercenary
Sister/Brother (a bit of incest every now and the is not bad)
Warrior/Warrior

Video games:
League of legends8
The elder scrolls*
Warhammer 40k***** (if you know what a WAAAAHG is......we have much to discuss)
Fallout*
Starwars***
Mass effect**
Borderlands*
Starcraft*

As you can probably discern from this section, I am indeed a video game nerd, so even if you are not interested in rolling a play I am always up for a challenge in the virtual area.

Settings:
Fantasy
Scifi
Survival horror/apocalyptic
Virtual world's

Now I know this list might be small, but its about all my brain wants to process as of now there is more to be added in the near future after a bit of a drink, also if your curious about anything or you want to pitch your idea please do not hesitate to message me, if anything we can have a pleasant little chat, regardless of which way it goes...anyway thanks for stopping by.

I wouldn't mind Roleplaying with you! Send me a PM(Or I'll send you one), and we can talk? I think we'd get along quite nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom