Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marked For Deletion

• Thread starter Lotus- The Starved Succubus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lotus- The Starved Succubus

Hey there, and welcome to Lotus' Unquenchable Cravings Thread!

~Cravings~

>·Public Scenes

:plots:

(1.) Young Girl Gets Caught Stealing. Ultimately, The Store/Shoppe Owner Rapes Her Publicly -- Even Using The Stolen Item(s) On Her.

(2.) Teacher rapes high school slut as a Sex Ed lesson.
[IN PROGRESS]

(3.) Lesbian lifeguard fucks young girl at a public pool.
[IN PROGRESS]

(4.) Girl is seduced by teenage slut at a Bath House/Spa/Saloon.
[IN PROGRESS]

(5.) Teacher's Pet Shows Her What It's Like To Be Naughty, Fucks Her In The Middle Of Class.

(6.) Female Coach Shares Her Student In The Girl's Locker Room.

:possible Pairings:

·Teacher x Student
·Student x Student
·Stranger x Young Girl
·Authority Figure x Young Girl
·Older Woman x Young Girl
·Futa x Young Girl
·Futa x Slutty Girl

>·Pregnancy/Breeding

(1.) Young Girl Is Kidnapped And Forced To Breed For Profit.
[IN PROGRESS]

(2.) Mistress Buys/Trades Pets For Breeding/Auctioning Purposes.

(3.) Mistress Shares Pet With Superior Masters For Breeding.

(4.) Pet/Young Girl Is Bred With Multiple Species.

·Mistress x Pet
·Mistress x Slave
·Kidnapper x Kidnapped
·Doctor x Patient's Pet

>·Incest

(1.) Slutty Sister Rapes Inexperienced Younger Sister Out Of Anger.

(2.) Futa Finds Her Sister Using Tiny Vibrator On Her Virgin Sex And Seduces Her.
[IN PROGRESS]

(3.) Mother Teaches Lesbian Daughter How To Eat Pussy.

(4.) Mother Forces Her Daughter To Fuck Her Cousin.

(5.) Older Horny Cousin Rapes Her Virgin Little Cousin.

·Sister x Sister
·Futa x Sister
·Cousin x Cousin
·Mother x Daughter

>·Blackmail

(1.) High school teacher catches student giving oral sex to friend/girlfriend. She uses this as blackmail against the girl, threatening to have her expelled if she doesn't corporate.

(2.) Female boss catches her young coworker stealing. She uses blackmail for sexual favors in turn for letting her keep her job.

(3.) Sister finds nudes on her step-sister's phone. She confronts her, telling her she has to fuck her otherwise she will tell her parents and contact the police.

(4.) Female best friend helps commit a crime. With all the details in hand, she threatens to turn her in if she does not comply with her needs.

(5.) Sister catches her sister's girlfriend cheating on her with a Futa. Forces Her to fuck her (both privately and publicly), or else she will show her sister.

·Teacher x Student
·Teacher x Teacher
·Student x Student
·Boss x Employee
·Best Friends
·Sister x Sister
·Sister x Sister's Best Friend
·Sister x Sister's Girlfriend

>·Random

(1.) Young inexperienced pagan summons a demoness/succubus to fulfill her needs. The succubus ravages her body, stealing bits of her soul with each encounter.

(2.) Futa wishes she was fully female. She encounters an older female witch who agrees to help, but she will forever be in debt to her.

(3.) Horny magician uses magic to find a woman she had dreamt about many times. Upon finding her, she uses Voodoo to control the woman - forcing her to have sexual relations.

(4.) Girl's father gave her away to a magician. The magician punished the girl for reasons to be determined. As punishment, she was turned into a genie - forever entrapped in her bottle. Evil man finds her and uses his three wishes for never-ending sexual favors.

(5.) Raven uses her dark powers to seduce/rape Starfire. (Teen Titans based)
[IN PROGRESS]

(6.) Daphne finds Velma sexually appealing as she comes home from a sleep over that involved a makeover. (Scooby Doo Based)

(7.) Jasmine meets Pocahontas. Never being with a female before, Pocahontas uses her 'savage' side to have her way with young sexy Jasmine. (Pocahontas and Aladdin based).

(8.) Harley Quinn finds Snow White's sleeping form. She captures her. Holding her as prisoner, she rapes her - forcing her to accept her new life as her fuck toy. (Harley Quinn and Snow White based).
[IN PROGRESS]

(9.) Francine isn't satisfied by Stan anymore. She seeks out a female lover who can spark her kinky side. In her quest for fulfillment, she meets the young and dumb Leighanne. (King Of The Hill and American Dad based).

(10.) ElastiGirl captures the twins from Johnny Test. She uses them to create a device (can be discussed and brainstormed in pm). All the while, she stretches to fill the girls' holes. (The Incredibles and Johnny Test based).

:Kinks:

·https://www.f-list.net/c/Lillian%20Lucifer
·https://www.f-list.net/c/Rayne%20Raleigh

~Lotus' Preferences~

All Of My Plots/Pairings Are Designed For Female x Female Only - Except For Futa Play. I Do NOT Role Play With Males, Nor Do I Respond To Male Requests/PMs/Comments.

»I Play Both Dominant And Submissive Roles.
»My Character Age Preferences Are 15-25 Years, With The Exception Of The Mother x Daughter Pairings And Plots.
»I Prefer Equal Plot To Smut Ratios.
»I Prefer 2-4 Paragraphs, Or One Meaty Paragraph.
»I Prefer Literate Partners. I.E., Ones Who Know When To Use A Period Or A Comma, And Proper Grammar.
»I Enjoy Lots Of Details!
»l Love Non-Con Scenes And Plots.
»I Prefer Partners Whom Can Give Me Multiple Responses A Day.
»Ideas, Plots, And Pairings Are Always Open For Discussion And Subject To Change.
»I Love When Members PM Me With New Ideas And Fresh Meat.
»If You're Interested In RPing With Me, Shoot Me A PM!
»If You Have A Particular Want, Craving, Or New Idea - Include It In Your Message!
»I Do Not Role Play Outside Of Blue Moon and KIK.
»I Have Two Female Characters To Choose From! One Is A Neko, The Other A Shape Shifter.
»If You Have A Preference, Please Include It In Your Message!
»I Enjoy Hentai Type Role Plays, But Am More Than Willing To Do Realistic Ones.

If interested, PM me ;) I can't wait to have some fun!
Female respondents only!

RE: Lotus' Unquenchable Cravings

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump!

Bump! Still Looking ;)

Bump, Bump, Bump it up!!

A bit of advice, maybe say you're looking only for women right from the beginning.

NikolaiB said:
A bit of advice, maybe say you're looking only for women right from the beginning.
This is requests by females thread. Specifying whether they are looking for men or women is irrelevant. They're searching for someone to RP with, and if you can't read their thread far enough to realize that, it's your fault not theirs.

BUMP!!!

Bump!

Things Go *BUMP* In The Night

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Hello there Innocent... I am called Seduction, Winry Seduction. However, you can call me Mistress.

OOC: I looked over your RP request thread and notice that you have a Futa Preference. My character is female but for FxF I prefer to play Futa or you can play Futa. You can click my request thread below my signature and my preferences. PM me for more information and a Bump for GL.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!!

AnonymousRelated said:
NikolaiB said:
This is requests by females thread. Specifying whether they are looking for men or women is irrelevant. They're searching for someone to RP with, and if you can't read their thread far enough to realize that, it's your fault not theirs.

No offense, Anonymous, but I'm with Nikolai on this. What's the harm of putting (F/F or F/Futa) at the top of the page for those of us males who are looking for female partners? It saves us from reading halfway down the page, only to find out that we can't participate in any RP ideas we just looked at. I read so many posts here that I get cross-eyed trying to find a gem of a story among all the posts on BlueMoon.

dale232 said:
AnonymousRelated said:
NikolaiB said:

No offense, Anonymous, but I'm with Nikolai on this. What's the harm of putting (F/F or F/Futa) at the top of the page for those of us males who are looking for female partners? It saves us from reading halfway down the page, only to find out that we can't participate in any RP ideas we just looked at. I read so many posts here that I get cross-eyed trying to find a gem of a story among all the posts on BlueMoon.

The best part about this is that it's on EVERYTHING of mine. Both of my request threads as well as my profile!

Bumpity, Bump, Bump, Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom