Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female seeking beastiality (no limits!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
As the title says, I'm really looking to scratch an itch I have at the moment: beastiality.

This can be succeeded through a few different venues, and I'm open to any: true animals, furries, fantasy beasts (dragons, minotaurs, what have you), even aliens (this includes tentacles). I mean it what I say I have no kinks, but here are some things that are my favorites:

1. master x slave/pet (turn her into a puppygirl, make her do whatever you want - as a dom, you have complete control!)
2. Bondage (includes collars and leashes)
3. Pregnancy/breeding (I'd love to include this, but it is not a requirement)
4. Multiple partners (multiple males for one female to satisfy)
5. Degradation/objectification (Making the female realize she is only to be used for sex/breeding - and teaching her to love her role)
6. Anything that you would like to include!

Without further ado, the plots. For all of which, I would love just to jump right into it:

1. The Dog Kennels
MC starts out in a shelter as a volunteer. Little does she know, the owner has more plans for her: at night he forces her to stay back and become a bitch for all the male dogs to fuck.

2. Fatherly Love
YC is a father who can no longer ignore the lust he feels for his daughter. He eventually makes a move, forcing her to become his puppygirl and accept him as a Master - and even accept the dogs, too.

3. One of the Pack
A female is found by a pack of anthro wolves - and in this world, female wolves are dying out. Thus, they turn her into the pack's breeding bitch to keep up the population and produce pups.

4. The experiment
DNA alterations and experiments have come a long way. In a top secret facility, officials are creating animals/beasts/aliens that have the capability of reproducing with humans. For the sake of science, they take one human female and breed her to see what the results are.

5. Beauty and the Beast
Similar to the story: a girl trespasses on the Beasts property and is taken prisoner. Chained and held captive, the beast decides that she can be more useful than just rotting away in a cell...

6. Little Bitch (Borrowed from another user)
A girl is held in a slave shop and is bought by a man.. for man's best friend. He's always loved his dog and wanted to get him a proper bitch just for his fucking needs, for he is a very horny dog.

Kinks: Beastiality, Slave/Master, Big Dog, Knotting
Variances: **(Breeding) The girl he buys he altered to specially breed purebred pups for people and breed them quickly, she is fucked often and makes bank for the master which each litter she has

7. Into the Maze
A variation of the Minotaur story: a female accidentally wanders into the territory of a fabled beast by her town. Believing the story is false, she is not afraid until she realized there is something crashing through the forest trees...Coming straight for her.
*Can be anthro, fantasy beast, or alien - whatever!

7. Make Your Own!
Let me know what your kinks are, what you'd like to see, and I bet I can come up with a plot to get us there :3

As I'm really craving this, I will roleplay through PMs. please PM me if interested!

Why would you be ok with rping an idea and then up and block me? Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom