Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Play With Me? Futas, Creatures, Females and Males Welcome~ AIM & PMs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumafae

Super-Earth
Hi there!! Thanks for takin' a look, I'm looking to start some fun roleplays so please do read on~

PM me if interested of course ;3
c: I want smut driven with some plot back story? Just some good roleplays for the pairings below ^^. Or feel free to suggest :)

I would like to RP over PMs, please :) . I can also do AIM <3 -see below-
P.S I'm on aim now~
Lumafae

I'm open to lot's of things; (In no order)
bestiality, age play, pokemon, furry, futa, pairings, incest, sexy outfits, dirty talk, monsters, nipple/breast play, interesting/kinky/fantasy plots and more, just let me know~

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence, menstrual cycles , snuff etc.

What I'm Craving Now:
futa <3, petite characters, public sex, bestiality, furry/anthro, monsters, pokemon breeding(egg laying?) , playing with/as younger characters(15-21 or younger on AIM), some back story to add to the mood of our smut~, quick replies, a world in which sex is encouraged and welcomed in public ^^, uhmm.. I'm open to more, of course! <3
I really want to play younger characters! I can be dom or sub~ ^^.

Really looking for:
Furry/bestiality, futa, ageplay/size differences ! I really want to play a younger character who knows what she's doing, be it a regular girl or a futa ^^. She can be paired with a male, female or futa or even some sort of creature!
-----------------

Some pairings/ideas:
*Craving
(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)
Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ^^.

schoolgirl prostitute(multiple random encounters preferred, and different creatures and such are fair game ^^)*
princess x pet/monster*
pokemon/pokemorph x trainer*
pokemon breeder(s) x pokemon *
breeder x pokemon(wild or domestic)*
pokemon x human*
werewolf x human*
teacher x student(convince me)
little red x big bad wolf *
stranded on 'deserted' island(can include amazons, monsters, futas, tribesman ect.) (multiple roles preferred!)
witch/ witchlette(apprentice) x monster*
girl x monster*( can go many ways; girl being pursued constantly by her monster tormentor, a curious girl who stumbles upon a bigfoot while camping and decides to see how wild it really is, so on and so forth. Be creative!)
girl(s) lost in monster land*
lost in the woods (i.e camper x creature or something)
demon x human
futa mom x daughter**
futa sis x reg sis**
fairy x human*
fairy x animal/creature*
futa daughter x mom**
Futa Roleplays in General <3
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader **(newbie)
neko present x rich man/futa/woman(I would like to play a young little neko girl ^^)*
demon x princess
knight x princess
sex pet x owner
monster x human*(centaur,minotaur, dragon, etc.)
fairytale themed **
witch x apprentice
SUGGEST SOMETHING! <3

Some picture ideas (More coming!) : (NSFW)
Would like futas with this one, perhaps the whole school is full of futas?
Futa demoness~
Spoiled futa blond
minotaur x princess
Pebbles x all sorts of lusty dinos
hypno x dawn(pokemon)
nerdy futa x bunny furry

I can play male roles but only with FEMALE characters. I'm not into male x male or futa x male. I'm sorry, it's just not for me.

Some ideas:

-A young girl is offered a job at the local animal shelter.
-A horny pokemon seeks out a inexperienced trainer to use while in heat
-A late night zoo trip with various different animals in the zoo(can be with multiple girls)
-A furry(female, futa or male) is bought by a rich girls father to be used for her amusement. (the girl can be a futa, but not with a male present..)
-A girl who has the ability to breath underwater entertains the crowds at the aquarium by having sex with multiple underwater critters
-Alien insects invade the world! We can set up at an all girls school which gets invaded. There, the girls become the unwilling mates to the creatures & are forced to carry and birth the colonies eggs.

---
I can't wait to hear from you!! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom