Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
I’m looking for a dominant rp partner who will roleplay over skype. Scenes I have are:

You’re my abusive ex bf who I left over a year ago when you put me in the hospital. Fearing for my life, I eventually confided in my older brother who forced you to stay away from me. You’ve since heard, however, that he’s moved to live in the halls of a university miles away.
You’re a powerful vampire who’s been around for hundreds of years.

In the past you’ve taken a fair few mistresses, but you’ve never found your actual mate. One day, you’re attending a human art auction when you come across a painting that’s the exact replica of your castle, supposed to be invisible to humans and those who have never been directly invited. Curious, you explore the small section of art by the upcoming artist, and see paintings from a variety of creatures that have long been unseeable to the human eye. Suspecting that you have found one of the last remaining seers in the world, you set out to find me and stop me, remembering the war and chaos that existed before humans were stripped of their sight for good. When you eventually track me, however, you notice that I’m barely older than eighteen, with long, silky dark brow hair, olive skin and rare piercing green eyes. I’m lost in painting a picture of two mischievous goblins, intent of causing chaos in the studio around me… (this is more of detailed story plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom