Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two little nympho's need a LITERATE male on AIM~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovelySena

Moon
On the search for something very particular.
Both myself and my very close friend are looking for a third for a fun, kinky, sexy group scene between the three of us.
What we both desire is a DOMINANT, LITERATE, BIG, HUMAN MALE to play with two little girls in a very kinky, hot, taboo roleplay with the two of us. A BIG focus on certain kinks like ageplay, sizeplay, oral of all kinds, anal.. roughness, some degredation and many more! The one big stipulation we have for any potential males is that they MUST be able to play with the two of us on AIM
Message me to be considered and we hope to hear from someone amazing to join us.. and thank you for taking the time to read this!

Bump, we are online right now and needing a worthy male!
Two little jailbait nympho's looking to get in over their heads!
Main kinks desired: Rough face fucking and rimming
Story is negotiable but usually we play two destitute little sluts that use their young, delicious bodies to make ends meet.
Leave me a message please!

Bump, we are online right now and needing a worthy male!
Two little jailbait nympho's looking to get in over their heads!
Main kinks desired: Face fucking, roughness, kinky situations.. dirty stories
Story is negotiable, but we always play as sisters that love eachother.. too much~
Leave me a message please!

Dropped you a line. I'd be inclined to start something on a regular basis.

Bump.. In need of a male capable of handling two literate roleplayers! Check the original thread for more details!

Once more, myself and my lovely ladyfriend are in need of a third. Please be literate and open to kinks such as roughness and ageplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom