Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Stepmother's love(Raizu & Mystic Angel)

Michael began to rock his hiops, his cock grinding along her walls, teasing her g-spot each time he hammered his way into her depths., stirring up his seed and seeking to pleasure her as much as he could."Cum for me you dirty woman!"

Jennifer thrusted her hips against his, arched her back just a little more as she let go of her climax. She exploded, her juices went everywhere but it didn't seem to bother her. Now she was just waiting for him to explode inside of her.

He smirked as she came, feeling her walls collapse around him. the man hammered into her all the more, soon letting out a grunt as he exploded once more, drowning her insides in his seed, not seeming to care if she was knocked up, simply enjoyin the feel of his cock unloading within her depths."Mmmn Take it all..."

Jennifer felt him release his seed into her, her body started reacting first with her stomach distending as he filled her to the top with his seamen. She started to slowly come down off her cloud as she looked around for the room for Tiana then realized she was laying on the bed soaked by all the pleasure the woman had given her, she was the last woman Michael would have to take care of for the day.

He took in a few long deep breaths, looking over to the woman with a light chuckle. He was just about drained, his body sore and his balls practically dry. But he still had one more woman to please before he could relax and get himself some rest for the night.

" You know.. I can wait until morning if you want to rest." Tiana said with a thick Latin accent, she smled licking her lips. She wasn't going to force him, the other women seems pleased. Seeing how tired he was made her realize she didn't need to know what real sex felt like just yet, it was getting late so they were the only two still awake. Valerie, the other women had fallen asleep their stomached all distended with his seed inside of them.

Michael smiled a bit and nodded, licking his lips as he pulled her closer to him."How about..We go sit in the hot tub and relax for a bit..And then we can have some fun.."He offered, deciding to let the others sleep peacefully while he spent some time with her, given they were still up.

" Okay. But I don't have a suit..." Tiana said as she started to strip, dropped her dress to the floor looking back over her shoulder. She walked to the doors pushed them open, ran to the hot tub then climbed right in. She had to admit it felt very warm against her exposed pussy, she was the type of girl that always kept herself groomed. Leaning back she waited for Michael as she closed her eyes for a few minutes then opened them again, just enjoyed the sensation the hot tub was giving her.

He shook his head with a smile when she warned him she had no suit, Michael licking his lips and following her outside. Once she was in he followed, sinking into the warm water with a pleasant sigh."Tho think..my father with misuse suh sexy women.."He teased before pulling Tiana to him, positioning her between his legs, arms wrapped around her belly. "But I'm gonna show you all how a real man should treat a lover.."

Tiana wrapped her arms around his neck , started kissing him. She looked into his eyes, tried not to think about the way his father had treated her, the others. Like the others she wanted a child, wanted Michael to be the father. She could accept the fact that he was also madly in love with his step mothet who apparently loved all the girls, was eager to introduce them to knew pleasures.

He returned the kiss, keeping her close and rbbed her back, enjoying the feel of her in his lap. With a slow breath he pulled away, looking into her eyes."You can ride me if you want...I'm ready if you are.."He assured her, not too worried about it now that they were in the hot tub.

Back
Top Bottom