Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Stepmother's love(Raizu & Mystic Angel)

Jennifer moaned as she felt him open up her back door, she tilted her head back as she placed her hand on his cheek. She felt her body begin to tingle, so far the sensation of him inside of her from behind felt amazing. In the time she had been with Frank she had never felt such a sensation, she could hear Rachel moaning as she was pleasured by the two woman on the bed.

Michael Smirked as he heard Rachel, licking his lips as he imagined just what Melanie and his mother were doing to the recently fucked woman. In turn he looked into Jennifer's eyes, soon bouncing her on his cock, forcing his girth to open up her tight back door."Mmm so good baby..take my cock like a good girl should.."

Jennifer did as she was told, started bouncing up, down on his cock. She reached for her breasts as her nipples hardened, her thighs radiated so much heat they felt like they were on fire. Taking his hand she slid it along her pussy, tilted her head back as she kissed him her other hand still resting on his cheek. Rachel moaned as she was pleasured by both women, she noticed that Tiana was looking like she might just fall over she was so turned on.

Michael fingered Jennifer deeply, his fingers digging deep into her slic cunt while her bouncing hips buried him into her ass. with slow breaths he whispered in her ear, looking to Tiana with a smile."why don't you beckon tiana over here and have her eat you out while I tear into your tight little ass hmm?"

Jennifer smiled as she licked her lips, motioned for Tiana to crawl between her legs. The Latino woman walked over to them, buried her face between Jennifer's legs. Sliding her tongue into the woman she startec to eat her out, rubbed her thighs in the process. Rachel moaned louder, watchec everything as she laid on he bed really glad Frank was a huge ass.

Michael smirked at the scene and began ramming into the young girl's hole, his breath slow and heavy as his cock pulsed within her. The man held her body close to him, leaning her back to allow tiana better access to the woman's drooling pussy,

Jennifer moaned as she bucked back against him, let Tiana eat her out. She tilted her head back closing her eyes, chewed on her lower lip reaching forward to tangle her finger's in Tiana's hair pushing her head down even further. Rachel moaned as she was pleasured by Valerie, Melanie. One of them was eating her out, the other was teasing her breasts.

Michael began to slam her down on him, driving his cock deep into her while also forcing Jennifer's cunt down into Tiana's face. Pre cum leaked out of him, his hands moving around to tease the woman's breasts."Mmm feels great doesn't it? doing more than letting my old man fuc and leave you all alone huh?"

'' Oh god Yes! '' Jennifer moaned as she played with Tiana's hair, listened to Rachel moan. She was getting even hotter then she already was, her breathing was picking up as her heart pounded against her chest. For the first time she was going to be able to actually have an orgasm, or multiple orgasms because the pleasure was just so amazing.

Michael pulled him to her, hands still asaulting her perky tits as his cock pummeled her lovely ass. His breath grew deep, the man nipping her ear before he whispered."Mmm G-Get ready baby..I-I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum..."

Jennifer smiled as she heard him say he was going to release inside of her, she was getting really close to letting go as Tiana ate her out. She tilted her head back, just let it all go exploding all over Tiana's face. The young Latina swallowed every ounce of her juices, cleaned her up then licked her lips as she removed her face from the woman's pussy. Standing up Tiana smiled, blew Michael a kiss then went back to her corner as she listened to Rachel moan.

He smirked a bit, watching the woman on his lap squirm and cry out as she came, his hips simply jackhammering into her until he blew, his cock pulsing, twitching as he fired load after load into the woman's ass, floding her tunnels in semen. When he was finished however he gave Tiana a wink."god your ass is fucking lovely ..."

" Mmm Thank you.. That was amazing but I hope your not done yet." Jennifer said looking back at him as she watched him wink at Tiana, she could clearly see the juices running down her legs because she had no panties on. She could also hear Rachel moaning, was surprised someone like the gardener or someone that made sure the property was always well landscaped didn't check in to see where the noises were coming from.

Michael wouldn't have cared, he was enjoying himself quite abit with them, but when Jennifer spoke he smirked a bit."Oh then do tell me what you want next you naughty little deviant you.." He teased as he nipped her neck

" I want you to fuck my cunt, fuck it raw... I also want you to come multiple times, then you can fuck Tiana all you want. " Jennifer said as she smiled, moaned chewing on her lower lip. She never lied about being fucked, she liked it rough as he would soon realize because his father had left bruises along her thighs but they had slowly faded.

He smirked a bit, biting her neck as she spoke, pointing out how she seemed to like it rough and wanted him deep in her cunt, pumping her full of seed. The man lifted her up, his cock popping free from her ass."Then lay on the bed.."'He demanded before motioning for Tiana to join the others on the bed.

Tiana undressed herself, joined the other three in the bed. Jennifer slid off his lap, sat back down with her cunt facing his cock. She looked at him with a smile, then her attention went toward the floor that looked pretty comfortable. Of course she was also thinking they could fit on th bed, or find a couch somewhere. All she knew was that she wanted him to fuck her so hard she was raw, so hard her thighs would hurt when she walked.

Michael watched her, licking his lips with a grin before laying her down on the edge of the bed, his hands pushing her legs apart to spread them wide."Mmm get ready.."He warned before suddenly impaling her on his cock with rough rapid thrusts. If she wanted him to destroy her cunt and leave her bruised and limping he would do just that

Jennifer had always liked it rough, the only guy she had ever been with was his father. She had net the man at a strip club, he had said he could change her life. Of course he had in a way but she was still working at the club, tonight was her night off. She watched him closely, arched her back wrapping her legs around his waist. She didn't care if she got pregnant, she knew none of the other girls cared either besides one of them had not been a virgin when they met Frank. That girl was Rachel, of course she had lost her baby but when she met Frank she was really depressed over it so he told her he would give her what she wanted but couldn't keep it up long enough.

With her legs wrapped around him Michael began to savagely pummel into her, his sack slapping against her one thrust after another. His breathing slow and deep, the man continued ravagin her sweet hole, loving the feel of it around his thick rod. His hands griped her ass tightly, pulling her towards him, his pre cum drooling into her."Mm come on..show me that slut you want to be for me.."

Jennifer moaned, started thrusting her hips against his a little faster as she arched her back. She was used to being aroused by men touching her but his father had been her first, then she wanted him to be her lady but things never worked out that way obviously.

He nipped her neck, biting down as he thrust, his hands roaming her body, touching every inch of her he could as they moved against one another. Michael let out rough groans, his cock pulsing roughly against the woman's walls as the man enjoyed her.

Jennifer moaned as she tilted her head back closing her eyes as she thrusted her hips against his, she could feel her climax building up inside. She started huffing, puffing as her breathing grew heavier. Her heart started racing, she was already sweating from the pleasure from before.

Michael lifted her hips, giving him better access to her deepest parts. His mouth met with hers in a rough kiss, his cock pulsing before the man let out a sudden groan, jackhammering her wildly as he came. He flooded her sweet hole with his cum, the man humping her hard with each jet he fired.

Jennifer moaned thrusting her hips against his, her climax continued to build up. She knew the consequences, she welcomed them because she knew her new man was a good guy. Of course she had to share him with three other woman, his mother but that wasn't a problem for her. She could swing both ways, right now she was on cloud nine.

Back
Top Bottom