Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Stepmother's love(Raizu & Mystic Angel)

He ground roughly against her, enjoying the feel of her slit against him."Mmm naughty naughty...Not wearing any panties at all..I wonder how you react if some man just bent you over and ravaged you if he found out about that?"The man teased, attacking her neck with his lips, hands reaching under her dress to tease her lovely rear.

" If I go out I usually wear them. But Frank never liked them.. He said they got in his way." Rachel said as she moaned, closed her eyes. She was feeling nothing but pleasure, he felt amazing inside of her. It was the beginning of a wonderful thing, she had a feeling the other two would enjoy it just as much as she was.

Once he was done teaing her Michael used the hands he had under her dress and opened her pussy, allowing him to now slide his cock inside her, letting her feel him, feel the same cock which had just ravaged Melanie and Valerie earlier on through the day. His eyes looked at her and grinned, licking her lips."Well while you are here with us..they stay off..and all you need to do is ask..And one of us will give you what my father denied you.."

" Okay, so you remember. I'm Rachel.. Jennifer is the red head, Tiana is Latino." Rachel said as she moaned feeling him slide into her, instantly she felt nothing but pleasure. She had never felt so,etching so amazing, he would soon discover she had a heart shaped birth mark on her upper thigh. The blonde had been born with it, at first his father had admired it but suddenly just lost interest.

Michael had to admit she felt amazing, still so tight despite her experiences with his father. As such it made him wonder if he was even adequate enough for these women. So with a groan and growl he bounced her on his cock, pulling the top of her dress down to reveal her tits where he kneaded and findled her perky chest.

Rachel moaned as she tilted her head back, began thrusting against him. She could feel a climax already building up, all the times she had been with a Frank it had never felt this amazing. There was certainly no comparison, if he didn't think he was good enough for them he was most certainly wrong. His father was a middle aged man, had often failed in pleasing them sexually.

Michael held her waist tightly, pulling her when she came down, forcing the woman to grind into him, his cock scraping along her inner walls. He sucked hard on her neck, his breathing slow, his eyes looking at her before his mouth latched onto her right breast."Mmmmm"

" Oh dear God! " Rachel moaned as she thrusted against him, tilted her head to the side pushing her hair out of the way. She felt herself getting really warm as her climax built up, he could feel heat radiating from her thighs because he was really pleasing her in a way his father never could. The blonde had never imagined sex could be this amazing, she was going to want it all the time from now on or as long as she was staying with him.

Michael pounded into her as she moaned out, sucking hard on her tit, working that pillowy mound happily. His cock pulsed wildly within her, soon slamming her down until his coc pushed into her womb. Precum seeped from him, the man lifting his head a bit and growling in her ear."Mhmm moan for me..let me hear that cute voice cry out for me..."

Rachel moaned as she thrusted against him, she felt her climax getting closer to it's peak. She didn't care about the consequences, if she got pregnant she would welcome to love a child could provide her with. For the first time she felt wanted, needed for the first time ever. Her heart was racing her breathing was heavy, she was starting to sweat.

He was rising to his own as well, bouncing her harder on him, his mouth tending to her tit, eyes looking towards the other two girls with a grin, they were next. Michael groaned hard, ready to fill her up as his cock ravaged the deepest part of her. With a breath he pulled his head back, eyes lookng into hers."Mmm cum for me Rachel.show me how much you need this,.."

Rachel arched her back tilting her head she closed her eyes, let out of loud scream as she let go of her climax. She had never been able to reach an orgasm so quickly, having him inside of her had proven her theory that his old man obviously wanted to feel young. Her first time with Frank hadn't been this impressive, now she had experience real sexual pleasure.

It was only moments after she came that Michael blasted his own load as well, drowning her womb, her insides with his thic cream until it leaked out of her and onto his cock. When he finished he set her down on his cock, keeping her impaled on him to admire her body in the sweat and pleasure it soaked in."Mmm if all you ladies are like this....then something tells me that we are in for a long fucking day..."

" Your amazing... But obviously your far better then he could ever be, to be honest all three of us well the four of us were never able to cum except on our first time. He lost it every time." Rachel said as she moaned, kissed him. She was not compairing him to his father she was confessing that he was obviously ten times better, she could go at it with him all day except the last two girls were looking really turned on.

He smiled some and slowly lowered her onto the bed to be tended to by Melanie and his loving mother. then his eyes shifted to the two who stood in front of him, smirking as he saw the looks on their faces and the wetness drooling down their thighs."So which one of you will be next?"

" I'll go next! " Jennifer said as she looked into his eyes, watched as Rachel got more attention from the other two woman laying on the bed. She felt hetself getting hotter, wanted everything from but she also wanted to feel the pleasure she had been neglected while with his father. Tiana was very shy, despite being turned on by it all she felt very uncomfortable being surrounded by women.

When Jennifer spoke he smiled, licking his lips as he looked her over."Then tell me how you want to do this then.."He commanded, eyes leering over her young form, eager to hear what she had to say. Michael could only imagine what could be done with all these woman now, even if they were just here for pleasure, but he had more to offer than just a quick fuck for them.

Jennifer walked toward him unbuttoning her skirt she pushed it down around her ankles, stepped out of it then took of her panties. Taking a seat on his lap she wrapped her arms around his neck, started kissing him. Of course he could feel how hot she was, she was getting hotter as Rachel moaned. She looked back at Tiana, noticed that she looked very nervous but turned her attention back to her former lover's son. Tiana wasn't quite sure why Frank had left her behind she was very attractive, he had told her she was his favorite. There was a sort of glow about her though, if Frank couldn't keep it up she most certainly couldn't be pregnant besides he always slid out.

Once she was in his lap he smiled, kissing her back when her lips met his own. But when he pulled away he looked into her eyes."Well? you have yet to tell me lovely lady..So what's it going to be..?" He growled, his hands smacking and rubbing her sweet ass, a smile curling his lips, eager to enjoy the fine woman his father neglected. any man would have been lucky to have them, they were gorgeous, lustful and eager to please and yet his father tossed them away like a used tissue.

" I'm up for anything, can please you first if you like. " Jennifer said as she played with her tongue ring, as sure he would enjoy the pleasure of it piercing his skin, she'd had it pierced for about a year or so, Frank had enjoyed it at first then he was done with her. She was willing to give him the best blow job he'd ever had unless he'd never gotten one, in that case he would be in for a treat he would never forget.

He grinned a bit at her offer, pulling her in close for a kiss before he growled and whispered in her ear."Has my father..ever taken your sweet little ass?"He asked, his cock pulsing against her, eager to see what she thought, otherwise he had a plan on ravaging the hole she wanted taken.

" No.. " Jennifer said as she licked her lips, smiled. She was a little more then excited he wanted to take her ass, she knew it would feel amazing. Like the other girls the consequences didn't care if she got pregnant, she had never really been loved by anyone because her parents had died when she was pretty young so she'd been raised by her aunt who spent more time partying then paying attention to her. So she needed to be loved by someone, if Michael was willing to give her that love she would really appreciate it.

He smiled a bit, licking her neck as his hands found her supple rear."Then why don't you relax and give it a go hmm? would love to see how tight that ass of yours really is around my cock.." Michael looked at her, giving her bottom a smack before he let his hands roam her nude figure.

Jennifer smiled as she slid off his lap, turned around. Sitting back down she waited for him to enter from behind, he would realize that she had the perfect ass. She did yoga, ate right so her body was perfect in every way. So far she was enjoying the attention the young man was giving her, the sad thing was she didn't even know his name because Frank had never talked about him

Michael lifted her slowly, smiling as he soon lowered her back down, watching as his cock slowly split her tight back door open with each inch he sunk into her. He had to admit it felt wonderful, having her tight ass squeezing his cock."Ohhh fucking hell you're tight..." He praised with a lewd smile, his cock pulsing lightly against her walls.

Back
Top Bottom