Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Stepmother's love(Raizu & Mystic Angel)

Valerie moaned as her climax built up insid of her, she bucked hetself against him. She had never felt anything so amazing until now, she wanted him all the time. Her husband had neglectd her way to long, now she had found someone that could give her what she needed. She would never let anything or anyone take Michael away from her, if they tried it wouldn't work. He was her stepson, not related to her by blood which made their new relationship a taboo but made it all that much better.

Michael groaned a bit, breathing hard as he pound into her more and more, his raging cock ravaging her rear. He leaned down and ghugged her tightly, his breath beating down on her neck."Mmmm your ass feels so good mother..."He praised, his hips moving faster, eager to give her the climax she wanted

Valerie breathed heavily as her heart raced, her climax drawing closer to the edge. She had dreamt of this moment, now it was happening. Her body welcomed him because it had needed him all along, now that she had him she would want him all the time no matter what time of day it was. She was holding back because she wanted him to release first, then she would let her juices float.

He could tell that was what she was waiting for, Michael pulling her ass towards him, his balls smacking her slit. He was filled with pleasure and joy, his hands kneading her body as he pushed his lips to her ear."Come on Mother..don't hold it in...Cum for me...Give me everything as you scream."with a rough groan following his words Michael blew his load, pumping her tight back door full of his sticky cream, his cock pulsing and throbbing against her tight walls.

Valerie moaned as she let go, her juices floated in the water. She felt him release inside her ass, her body tingled from the pleasure as she tilted her head back she looked into his eyes, smiled. " I love you Michael.." The brunette said as she kissed her son, leaned against him her body still wanting more from him. She could go for hours, Michael obviously turned her on in ways his father never could. The pleasure he had just given her made her want more, she was starting to think they should go in because her fingers looked like prunes.

Michael slowly pulled out of her, his breathing slow now as he relaxed, ready to head inside with her. Afterall they were getting pruned and he didn't need to attract anymore unwanted attention than they might have already caused. So with a smile he slipped out, holding a hand to help her out."shall we get inside Mother? so you can relax and give me that blowjob you promised me..?"

" Yes my dear boy we should." Valerie said as she climbed out of the pool, noticed a young woman walking toward them. This young woman was in her early twenties maybe a little older but looked very young, her body had curves in all the right places but she had to wear glasses. She had stopped to see her boss, had forgotten that he had left for his trip already so when she saw the two her eyes widened. Melanie wore a short skirt over a pair of leggings a skin tight top that hugged her curves, a pair of ballerina flats but her long brown hair fell around her shoulders in beautiful waves.

When Michael saw her his eyes widened and quickly grabbed a towel to wrap around himself and another for Valerie. He wasn't expecting anyone to be over, let alone a face so familiar to him but had a hard time placing the name. He said nothing, keeping himself covered as he approached her."Can we help you miss..?" He asked, trying his best to find the name that went with her face.

" I was looking for Frank.. But he's obviously been gone for awhile now, said he would pick me up but he never showed up. I tried calling him, got his voice mail." Melanie said as she looked down at the ground, felt her heart just shatter because she had left her family to work for Frank. She had dropped out of school to work for him, now he had pretty much given her the boot.

Valerie wrapped the towel arond her body, listened to the young woman then whispered in micahel's ear what her name was. She had seen the girl a couple of times, her husband seemed pretty taken with her. This was rare though, she was surprised Melanie had been left behind.

When he heard the name he took in a breath, knowing just who she was but said nothing for now. But as he listened to her he began to wonder just why she was left behind. Either way he gave her a soft smile."How long have you been working for my father?" He asked, eager to know just how long she had been around, after all last time he saw her was before she moved away some years ago.

" A year maybe give or take.. He flew me out her bought me an apartment all utilities paid, told me I was special.. He said he liked me more then the others, then he found my flaws.. " Melanie looked at Michael, smiled a little because she kind of remembered him. She had curves in all the right places but she had a few flaws that had obviously turned Frank off completely, those flaws were the fact she was blind without her glasses plus contacts irritated her eyes. She had a few others, if Michael really remembered her he would know what they were.

Michael nodded some as she spoke, realizing she was one he must've met on one of his trips and convinced to move here. But as she spoke he grumbled a bit, listening as she stated he tossed her aside much like Valerie. However he knew why she was abandoned, so with a smile he moved to her."Oh..So my father didn't like your giggly laugh or something?"He pointed out, nudging her playfully."Thanks for never coming by to say hello while you were here.."He teased, still covered in his towel.

" Something like that... He said the scar behind my ear freaked him out, you remember how I got that if you think about it." Melanie said as she smiled, welcomed michael's attention. The scar behind her ear was the result of a piece of glass when a beaker shattered in chem class, the contents had left a burn scar just behind her left ear.

Valerie watched her son with the girl, smiled she was glad the girl had shown up becaus an idea popped into her head. She would start a support group for young women like Melanie that had been abandoned by her husband for not being what he considers flawless, after awhile would introduce them to men that would treat them right. Of course she would also let her son show them the attention they deserved, she would not be jealous becaus she understood their situations.

"of course...I was your partner that day in Chem class...I sat there in the nurse's office with you the whole time.."He told her, smiling a bit more as he sighed."though I never thought of you as someone who would work for my dad in such a way.."Michael had known her to be an innocent little minx, but even so he had no idea she would fall for such a man after moving away. Either way he just smiled."Well Perhaps you would like to stick around and hang out...after me and Valerie get dressed of course.."He assured her.

In his own mind Michael thought she looked perfect, not seeing such a big deal about the scar, then again back then he had a crush on her but respected her too much to make a move. And this time around he wouldn't do anything unless Valerie approved, afterall she was now his woman.

" I'd love to, you were always so nice to me. I wanted to say goodbye after graduation but my father didn't want us to miss our flight, well I um.. " Melanie unzipped her purse, handed him an envelope which contained a letter she was going to give him when she said good bye, inside was also a small token of how much she really cared about him.

Valerie whisperd something else into micahel's ear then headed inside to get herself dressed which didn't take long, she brought him out a pair of shorts not caring that he was shirtless in front of the young woman.

He took the envelope, giving Melanie a bit of a smile. Though when Valeria spoke he nodded and let her go and get dressed, only to snatch the shorts when she handed them to him. Michael slipped into them right there, not even removing the towel until he was dressed, which then he tossed the towel aside and went about reading the letter she had written for him so long ago.

Melanie chewed on her lower lip as she watched him read the letter, her heart felt like it was going to beat right out of his chest. She admired his body, smiled as she blushed. Seeing him shirtless turned her on, ever since she could remember she had crushed on him but could never tell him which is why she had written the letter. Inside she had exspressed her feelings, how she would have loved to be the girl of his dreams but her parents were taking her away from him.

He sighed a bit, knowing full well her parents disliked him, disliked her dating anybody really. It hurt him when she left and he had missed his chance. But nonetheless he did the same and went to school and now that they met up again he moved to her, eager to talk to her a bit more."your parents never did like me..."

" My parents never liked anyone... That's why I never had very many friends...." Melanie said as she talked with him, wrapped her arms around his neck so she could give him a hug. Of course she managed to kiss him at the same time, didn't want to pull back. She had kissed his father bit kissing him made her stomach turn back flips, her heart melt.

He returned both the hug and the kiss, keeping her close and tight. once he pulled back he looked at her."Well you're here now Melanie...even if it wasn't for me.."

" All that matters is I'm here now, I've never stopped thinking about you. I keep your senior picture in my wallet." Melanie said as she held onto him, she didn't want to let go. She also wanted more then just a kiss from him because well he had been her crush for years, then she was yanked away from him. While she had been attending college it was an all girls school, until she met his father while working she had never laid eyes on a man. She had been told she could have whatever she wanted, things were good for awhile then he lost interest in her.

He smiled a bit as she spoke, only to turn yes to Valerie when she spoke, the man looking to her, as if asking for permission to give the girl what she clearly wanted. After all Valerie was his woman now and he wanted to make sure she would be ok before cheering the young woman up as best he could. But still he knew he could cheer her up even if sex and more was out of the question.

Valerie gave him a smile with a nod gave his ass a squueze, went inside to read a book. She figured he would use the guest house for Melanie, she could keep an eye on him from the screened in porch. Opening her book she sat down in her favorite chair, started to read a smile still gracing her lips.

Melanie was shocked when the other woman his step mother obviously gave her approval, she looked toward the guest house biting her lip. She had only given his old man blow jobs, had experienced him inside of her once or twice but he had never cum inside of her. Of course she knew why, it bothered her because she wanted to be a mothet.

when Valerie approved and vanished Michael pulled her to the guest room, knowing full well the older woman wanted a show, she wanted to watch her darling son plow and satisfy another woman. and she would watch away from prying eyes. so with a smile he kissed Melanie's cheek with a growl."Well then...Why don't we go and make sure you are properly tended to alright baby?"He asked with a lustful whisper, his hand firmly squeezing the girl's ass and a smack.

" Okay sounds like a good plan. Lead the way!! " Melanie said as she smiled, kissed him with passion she had been holding in for a long time. She had always dreamed Michael would be the one to get her pregnant, she wanted to carry his children from the first time she laid eyes on him in junior high. Her life wasn't easy because she was always moving because her dad was in the military, that's why they had left after her senior year of high school.

Back
Top Bottom