Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Stepmother's love(Raizu & Mystic Angel)

raizu kagurai

Supernova
For a week now Michael had been back home, having just finished college and moving back in with his father and stepmother. While the first few days had been spent sleeping and relaxing in his room, He slowly started going out of his room and spending time with his father and stepmother. Although his father had been busy as of late, more often than not it seemed. But that only meant he had more time to spend with his stepmother, whom he saw as his mother more often than not. Of course he wouldn't call her by that unless she wanted him to, simply sticking with her name for now. And today was no different with his father away for a few days on business, leaving Michael and her alone in the house.

As the morning came around, the sun bright and the day nice and warm, Michael thought it to be a nice day for a swim out in their large in ground pool. Dressed in his swim shorts Michael sat in the chair, soaking in the sun for the moment with a bit of a smile. today was a nice day and he was even more happy to be home, to be home to enjoy some relaxation and family time.

Valerie walked out onto the patio wearing a black silk chiffon robe over her ruby red bikini her hair pinned up ontop of her head, fuzzy red heals that matched perfectly. She slid her robe off laid it on the back of her usual chair, slid her feet out of her heals. " Morning Michael!" The brunette said with a smile as she unpinned her hair then walked down the stairs into the pool, swam to the other side then dunked her head under to get her hair out of her eyes. She looked at her step son, smiled she was so glad he was home.

He watched her as she came outside, joining him in the backyard for a bit of a swim. Though when he saw her in the bikini he smiled inwardly, having a bit of a crush on her almost. But given she was his stepmother he never sai a word of it to her. So with a smile of his own"Morning Valerie..Deciding to go for a swim today too?"He asked, moving from his chair and diving into the pool where he resurfaced a short distance from her.

" Yes I love the water this time of day." She smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair,leaned against the back o the pool just letting the water wash over her body. She had secretly developed a crush on her step son from the time he was a teenager until now, it was mostly because her husband his father acted as if he had lost interest in her. Despite being the age she was which was thirty four she wasn't much older then Michael, wanted a child of her own but his father told her he didn't want anymore children the day of their wedding which upset her because like every woman she dreamed of holding a little baby in her arms.

While she was only a good few years older than him, he still saw her as his stepmother and wouldn't act out on anything so long as it meant possible harm to the relationship he already had with her. So while she relaxed at the back of the pool, Michael swam around with a smile, enjoying the peacefullness for a while. But before long he turned his attention to her. "I take it dad is out on business again?"

" Yes, this time he took that secretary of his.. What's her name? Sabrina? No something like that.. I'm starting to think he's cheating on me, it really bothers me." Valerie said as she looked at her stepson, smiled she loved the relationship they had so she didn't want to jeopardize that with her feelings. She had made love with his father a few times but he always slid out because he was afraid she might get pregnant so she had never actually felt him release inside of her, when she married him she wasn't much older then Michael was now.

Michael listened as she explained to him about his father heading out, the tone in her voice showing the obvious worry she had about the old man. While he himself had no idea what his father was doing, Michael knew that with a woman like Valeria it was a shame she was getting the attention she should have been."Well look at the bright sde..You have me to keep you company.."He assured her, grabbing her arm and pulling her into the cente rof the pool."So with me around there's no need to just get all worried and mopey alright?"

" I married your father when you were just a boy, I was about your age. It's hard to believe you've grown up into such a wonderful young man, you could have girl in the world yet you never brought anyone home." Valerie teased as she looked at him, smiled giving him a once ever. She was very proud of him, had always wished he would call her mom but she understood why he hadn't. The brunette would never replace the woman that gave birth to him, she had never been told what had happened to her. " Forgive me for prying.. But what happened to your mother? Your father never told me, whenever I triied to ask he would change the subject."

Michael chuckled a bit at her words, giving a bit of a shrug on the subject."Never had any real interest in the girls around campus or anything..I'll find someone eventually.." He assured her, swimming around her for a bit, letting her question him or whatever she liked before she brought up a touchy subject with both him and his father." She passed away when I was 5..I'm not exactly sure what happened to be honest..But dad wasn't the same for a while..Not until right before he married you.."He explained, giving her a weak smile, showing he was alright with things as far as the incident. "But I did her proud for sure..And I'm glad you feel the same..."Michael looked at the sky, smiling all the more." The main thing I do miss though..Is having someone to actually call mother..."He mumbled a bit before he began to swim around once more, trying to shake off the sorrow that now loomed over him.

" I told you a long time ago I knew I could never replace her but you've always been welcome to call me mom. It would really make my day, I'm sorry I asked." Valerie felt horrible because she had brought it up, she wished she could make it up to him. " Why don't I go inside, make us some brunch. We can eat out here by the pool. I'll even make a cocktail, let you swim for a little bit." She kissed the top of his head then swam toward the stairs climbing out of the pool she wrapped her towel around her then slid her feet into her heals, headed back inside to make brunch for the both of them.

He smiled a bit more,listening as she explained how she always liked the idea of being called mom. While he knew she couldn't replace his mother, she had been there for him, not seeming to mind at all in trying to be, more so than his father could, even if it wasn't the old man's fault. But when she offered to make them some food and everything he couldn't say no to the offer. So while she was in the house making them something to eat, Michael sat on the edge of the pool, his feet resting in the water. All the while he was thinking things over, letting his mind wander off for a bit.

Valerie worked on brunch making two Spanish omlets one for Michael, one for herself. Once they were done she flipped them out into the plates then laid some fresh fruit laid it on the tray then added a garnish to each omlet, the last thing was the cocktail. She put fresh fruit into the blender with some ice then added in vodka then a fruit flavored liquor, blended it together until smooth then poured it into glasses. Smiling at her work she carried the tray outside then sat it down on the table still in her towel with her clevage exposed due to her bikini top. " Brunch is served!! " She said frowning because she forgot the toast, she ran back inside just in time then set a piece on his plate then her own.

When valerie stepped back out Michael sat in his chair which was right beside her own, humming softly to himself as he waited. As she handed him his plate he smiled all the more, licking his lips with a bright smile before watching her sit. Once the two were comfy he dug in, enjoying the meal. She was always good at cooking, something he enjoyed coming home to the most, it was a nice change from the stockade of ramen noodles and fast food. So with a sip of his drink he chuckled some."Soooo much better than ramen noodles every day.."He sighed, laying back and relaxing with his drink and meal with a not so surprising sexy woman. Ignoring her looks was hard when she stepped out with her cleavage showing, regardless of the towel she used to cover up.

" I'm glad your enjoying it. Your welcome to choose what we have for supper tonight." Valerie said as she smildd siping her drink she ate her omlet a piece of melon, her toast but not at the same time she took bites of each savoring the meal. She hadn't made brunch in awhile because her husband was never home, she hated eating alone so she often just had a breakfast shake then went for a jog or a swim then relaxed with a good book on the screened in porch. Now with Michael home her routine would be different, she loved it because she loves change.

With the dinner choice up to him, Michael shrugged it off for now, deciding he would think about it a little later, for now he just enjoyed her company as the two relaxed in their chairs. Eventually he finished his, setting the now empty plate aside for when he got up to clean it and put the dish away. "Well seeing as I'm home and there isn't anything to do by myself..Anything you wanna do together..?"

" I haven't been shopping in awhile, was thinking of getting a make over. I know I'm beautiful the way I am but your father seems to act like I've gotten to old, that makes me feel as though I'm not worthy of his love anymore." Valerie finished her breakfast, her drink then set her dishes aside she would take care of them later. She didn't think about going shopping with him until now, her wardrobe needed an update anyways besides she was sure she could pick him out a few nice things.

Michael shook his head as she spoke, grumbling a bit before looking towards her, disapproving of her talking that way."You know better than that Val...You're more than worthy..maybe he is just been really busy or something..I don't know..But I'm here so we can spend time together and everything.."He assured her, giving her a soft smile as he sat up.

" Maybe.. But you know how he has an office just off the living room? Well a few days ago I opened the door to give him some lunch, there she was. A leggy red head sitting on his desk, I knocked but didn't get an answer. They were all over each other, he's only touched me a few times since we got married." Valerie sighed chewing on her lower lip as she sat up, looked out at the pool sliding off her chair she dropped the towel slid off her heals then dove into the water swimming to the other side then came up for air.

He looked down some as she pointed out how the secretary was not only here but also all over his father. Wth a bit of a sigh he shook his head some, slightly irritated with how things were. It had seemed the old man was taking the loss of his mother even better than he was letting on. So with a grumble he followed Valerie into the pool, pushing her playfully, eager to cheer her up some." Well forget about it ok? for this week it is just you and me...So relax and just enjoy yourself rather than worry about everything ok? All I need is your company.."

" Mmm you are so right, I will. I'll be the best company you've ever had." Valerie said with a smile as she kissed the top of his head like a mother would then laid back letting the water just carry her away. She loved to float, of course floating in a bikini wasn't such a good idea but she didn't care. The brunette had nothing to hide, would gladley swim topless if they didn't have nosy neighbors that were always asking her what she was doing, why her husband was always with someone else besides her that always hurt but she always pretended like she was fine.

He smiled when she kissed his head and seemed to cheer up some, moving in the water with her, relaxing some as he enjoyed the moment. He looked at her every now and then, admiring her figure and questioning why anyone would need somebody else when married to her. So with s light breath he swam around her, humming softly for a moment or two."Good because it wouldn't be a fun vacation and everything for me if my mother was all mopey.."

Valerie smiled when he called her mom, her heart melted. She had married his father when she was around the age he was now, he had still been a young boy but old enough to know then she was not his mother but some woman his father had married. Finally reaching the stairs she sat herself forward at the shallow end then walked up the stairs, laid down on her chair just watching him. She had started to notice he was going to be very handsome once he reached high school, here he was just out of college. " So now that your done with school.. What do you plan on doing? " The brunette asked just trying to make conversation with her son, she wished she had gone to college but she got a modeling gig as soon as she turned eighteen which lasted a few years.

Michael shrugged a bit when she asked what his plans were next, the man not exactly having much of a clue himself. For now he just wanted to enjoy some time away from it all and enjoy himself. Though he did intend to start searching for work soon and plan on moving out on his own."Well for right now I just wanna kick back for a while and do much of nothing..Though Am hoping to move out on my own sometime..Don't wanna live off you and dad the whole time..I'm sure after a while it wll start being a bother having me around all the time " He pointed out with a smile, now slowly floating in the pool.

" I would never consider you a bother.. Your father on the other hand well I'm sure the way your father was all over Trisha.. That's her name, she can't be much older then you maybe even younger then that." Valerie said as she slid off the chair, sat down on the edge of the pool just letting her feet dangle in the water as she pushed up her sunglasses. She knew the names of all her father's secretary but Trisha just seemed to be the one that stuck out the most.

He smiled when she assured him he wasn't a pain, making him more than happy to be here around her. Though when she went back to his father he grumbled a bit."Well Dad doesn't know what he is missing out on..After all Kinda jealous he got ahold of a woman like you before I had a chance to.." He teased with a playful smile, splashing water at her as she sat at the edge of the pool

Back
Top Bottom