Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mentor and Commander

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningSpider

Super-Earth
Introduction:
So, this idea I have relies mostly on the setting. Below, I'll list a few settings. But of course ideas are all open for negotiation. The basis of this idea is a relationship dynamic between what will be our two characters.

If this doesn't happen to strike your fancy, do feel free to send me some other ideas you may have. Or check out my other request thread, here.

The Dynamic:
The basic idea that I have is that there is my character who is a vicious violent woman (of possible inhuman origin). This woman is controlled by a singular man who is able to either entice her to use her abilities, manipulate her, or utilize a certain amount of fear. It all depends on the setting. Essentially, he would (through whatever methods we decide) use this woman as a tool to advance his own agenda, destroy his enemies, or just watch her rip people apart for his own amusement.

Setting/Possible Stories:
1.)
High fantasy-
In this situation, my character is a monster of some kind. A magic user (of either a high court, or a rogue wizard of some kind) catches my character and "tames" her, bringing her under solely his control enough to unleash him on his enemies.
Character possibilities-
MC: Dragon/human hybrid, feline/human hybrid, something with claws and a bad temper.
YC: Wizard, King, General

2.)
Science fiction/Futuristic-
Here, the situation could indicate the existence of other races through alien interaction, or through the existence and creation of mutants. This could be high science fiction with a lot of technological advances or something only a few decades in the future.
Character possibilities-
MC: Newly created mutant, lab experiment, alien warrior.
YC: Fellow mutant, scientist, government official.

3.)
Modern/Realistic-
Again, many possibilities here.
Character possibilities-
MC: Street fighter girl, drug dealer girl, enhanced solider
YC: Drug lord, government official, gang leader

4.)
Semi-fantasy-
Here, a man-eating monster girl is apprehended by a fellow, much stronger monster and broken down for his own amusement. After he grows bored of toying with her and breaking her, he builds her back up and sets her lose on the city to watch her bring it to its knees.

Expectations:
Violence
Gore (on the part of my character most likely)
Power dynamics
Authoritative relationship
Emotional manipulation
Some tender scenes
Some domination scenes
Control
Fight scenes
Non-con/force
Sadism (on both sides)
Masochism
Story development

I updated this thread, so I'm bumping it because it looks far nicer and might be a little bit more coherent now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom