Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Binding Of Issac players ?

Curious as to who here has been playing The Binding of Issac, I myself have been playing The Binding Of Issac: Rebirth and it is addicting to say the least, if you have the old game I highly recommend Rebirth

My ex loved that game. She wasn't terribly good at it, though - I'll never forget the look on her face as I casually smashed my way to the boss (That she had only reached once) on my first try.

I got Rebirth from PS+, but my gaming life is Destiny, Valkyria Chronicles, and Sandcastle Builder. It'll have to wait it's turn.

I have Binding of Isaac myself. For some reason, I do best with Maggy/Magdaline. I've tried using other people and for some reason, I get horrible drops. So I don't use many of the others if any at all. I'll probably get Rebirth myself .. when finances aren't so tight. Until then, I've been watching my husband play Rebirth.

Thinks

Unlocking Azazel would probably help, honestly. I don't think I have him yet.

It actually does look pretty good, definitely better than me and my spouse were thinking. At first, we weren't sure about the idea of the graphics being so drastically changed. But honestly? It turned out to be pretty decent actually. I'm honestly impressed.

Rebirth's definitely on my to-buy list, as is Far Cry 4. As I said, I need to wait for the best possible chance to buy them.

Well I got my first win against Mom's Heart, so now I need to start making my way to Sheol and the Cathedral. Maybe in a billion years I can get to the chest.

My best run was as Samson where I got absolutely absurd levels of damage from both items and his rage build-up, mixed with tears the size of ocean liners and a few orbitals. I absolutely shredded through boss rush with Dark Bum feeding me soul hearts every few kills.

When I first encountered boss rush, it was with Azazel, I just kinda took one of the items like "Free shit ?" then it all began

"Oh nope, not free shit." and I just kinda used a few followers i acquired to destroy them, not to mention my insanely high damage/speed at that point

Tazu The Fox said:
Well, I just got to the cathedral for the first time, never got to it in the Wotl

The boss was pretty easy surprisingly, I expected more of a challenge like a certain other four-formed dick. -.-

Yeah, Cathedral boss looks easy enough. Looks bullet-hell like the Mom's Heart fight, but since there's more room to maneuver... yeah.

No love for Cain? That rabbit's foot is the best shit. Pills are ALWAYS good? Fuck yes!

Still need to unlock him. Hoarding pennies is hard for me.

Trygon said:
No love for Cain? That rabbit's foot is the best shit. Pills are ALWAYS good? Fuck yes!

His ability is good, yes. But he's hard to keep alive due to relatively low health. I probably should stop being picky and just try other people though. xD

The lost is the new addition to Rebirth, but it's supposed to have a really weird way of unlocking him.

HARD MODE. DONE. FINISHED. FUCK EVERYTHING.

In other words after many hours of bad pills, following troll-bombs, the worst fucking luck in hp ever, no dmg upgrades, and a whole lot of BS.

I... Beat... Hard mode as Azazel

Dark Bum be praised.

Esyel said:
His ability is good, yes. But he's hard to keep alive due to relatively low health. I probably should stop being picky and just try other people though. xD

Again, pills always have a positive effect. He doesn't stay low anything for long. If he started with even slightly competent stats, he would be broken.

I think that's why he's my favorite - You either lose instantly and get to start again, or you're quickly a juggernaut of unstoppable fury.

I've unlocked him, but still haven't experimented enough to test his abilities.

Most OP combo I've found so far is Azazel + Loki's Horns + Tiny Planet + Tammy's Head. Seriously that shit shreds everything.

Holy shit, ha ha ha, azazel is easymode. I just hit the heart limit. I also just learned there's a heart limit. I have 28 bombs, and would have unlocked Cain twice over if I hadn't bought out every shop I've hit.

EDIT: Oneshot Greed. Killed Mom in less then 10 seconds.

Azazel can be balanced enough for the first two floors. For every advantage he has a drawback, i.e while he has Brimstone it has very pitiful range, and while he has flight from the getgo he also has no red-hearts. That said getting Dark Bum alone is essentially an 'I win' button.

Eve can also be pretty beast with Dark Bum. Means you get constant Whore of Babylon active, and plenty of soul hearts to shield your one red heart.

Back
Top Bottom