Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back and Looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliecheers

Super-Earth
Name's Ellie but feel free to just refer to me as E. I have been roleplaying for a couple years and in doing so have learned the importance of expanding my boundaries, sticking to my own and improving my writing skills.

I have another thread, its pretty long and has quite a few roles on it. You're welcome to look at it and some of the roles on here will be duplicated. This is just a new one to highlight some new roles I'm looking to try. This thread will have more specific plots to it. .

Here are the basics about me and what I'm looking for. First thing to remember about me is I will respond to your message no matter what, even if it's just to say no thanks. Second thing to remember is that I'm open to discussion all thoughts, ideas and what have you.

F-List

I prefer plot to smut, but to be clear I like my role-plays to have both. I also prefer long-term over short-term. I hate one-liners. Even if the role-play is in an intense, heavy dialogue situation there is always something to be added. Feelings, emotions, character growth. I don't except a book for each response but I do enjoy length, two to three paragraphs. I'm not really a fan of fandoms or anime pictures. PM's over threads.

OOC isn't mandatory but it's going to be useful in setting up characters, backstory, setting and all that. Plus making friends is alway nice.

Alright now on to the fun stuff.

Basic roles can be found on my other thread, below are specific roles I'm looking to do. As stated above all ideas are open for discussion.

REPEAT STUFF

Shapeshifter(werewolf)xHuman CRAVING
YC is a shapeshifting werewolf in line to become his packs next alpha. He has been searching for his mate for years to no avail increasing and adding to his frustration. Coming home from a trip he finally catches a break. In the least likely person he would ever expect he finally finds his mate in his old childhood neighbor. (They could possibly be old friends or enemies depending on how much obstacles you want them to overcome.) To add to his frustration of a long search and the impending rise to power it doesn't help that MC is not only human but also unaware and unaccustomed to the packs rules, customs and mentality.

This role is going to require a lot of OOC conversation before starting. This is so we can be on the same page about the pack, werewolf's, and back story.

Three can be a Fun Crowd
Idea of three friends who grew up side by side and were always close. Two guys, one girl. Over the years they became like older brothers to her, protective and sensitive to knowing she did anything with any guy. And then around the same time all of their feelings started to shift toward each other. She fell for both guys and they both fell for her. Unable to choose the group now live an unusual life with all three of them in one relationship.

Looking for one guy to play both guys in the role. Open to discussing ideas and plot. If anyone would like to do this with a twist where the boys wanted to add a fourth (another girl, or guy) let me know.

NEW STUFF

The Mentor and the Trainee CRAVING
(Since I don't like fandoms but I like to give credit where it's due so think of this role as a cross between the show Nikita and the game Beyond Two Souls -but no I still won't play fantoms of either. We can run this as just trained humans or ones with special abilities. Up to you.)
Imagine an secret faction of privatized military. Our government uses them to do things considered less than desirable, or when disposable people are needed. In hidden, secret places there is a team of elite leaders training the unknown youth of world. The ones that show potential, the ones that show promise.

YC is a trainer (you chose of what) and he has been in the program since he was just a youth himself, having quickly moved up the ranking into not only a leadership role, but as acting assistant director. He has seen kids come and go, others work their way up in ranks, others die in the field and others be put to rest by the company for treason or similar crimes. The atmosphere has hardened him, giving him the ability to break any newbie that enters the program.

That is until MC shows up. (This can go two way here.)

Option 1. My character shows up, young (15,16) with no identity. No data base has any record of her, no pictures have ever been taken, her DNA in no system. With knowledge she shouldn't have, combat training under her belt, and a bad attitude she could prove to be an entity that could give YC a run for his money.

Option 2 MC showed up young, worked the program as planned and during her stay she fell for YC and vise versa. Together they were a powerhouse but when MC started to have doubts for the things she was being ordered to do she eventually questioned a mission, and in turn YC. Years after a nasty fall out MC is now running from the company, and YC, who is hunting her for personal gain or under company orders is unclear.

Take It All Back
Remember how fun dating in high school or college was? The easy part of being friends, hanging out with freedom, sneaking around, navigating the drama that comes along with cliches and school? I want a fun, easy role-play doing just this. Nothing too heavy or too dark. Despite the basic idea I'm still looking for a long-term role with character development, side characters and an actual story.

Documentation Can Tell A Story
Twelve years ago our town got selected for an extended life documentation project. 20 random people were selected and with them one important person from their life also became a selected participant and the two became a pair that are always followed together. The idea was simple, to documents people lives every fours years to show the evolution of people's lives. Family, friends, and the entire community became involved and the story caught and captured the nation's attention. Every four years for an entire year the 40 participants are recorded, interviewed, and live every second in front of a camera.

(ENTER LONG BACK STORY HERE--- feel free to ask for it if you are interested, shorter version down below)

The last time our characters were recorded they were dating, both in high school and seemed like the all american couple. Fast forward four years and they are now split, with YC coming home for the project and MC a senior in high school. The breakup happened two years ago and was messy but the aftermath was worse. While YC went on with his life, MC was thrust into a world of isolation. With the camera crews returning it's inevitable our characters lives will intertwine again.

I realize this is a very vague set up but I can promise you the back story is much more in depth but as stated above its long so I wasn't going to put it in the thread. Basically what I really want is a strong partner that likes twists and turns and a real story with side characters as well as plot and character detail. If your interested I encourage you to send me a PM. I'll send the backstory and we can go from there.

Power Imbalance
This is a Dominant/ Submissive role...kinda. Off the basic premise of Boss/ Secretary I want to explore an idea.
YC has worked for MC family's business empire for almost his entire professional career. With MC's father soon retiring YC naturally assumes it will be his time to take over the empire. At the last minute MC will be named CEO.
I want to explore the relationship of Dominant looking to train a submissive, while she is in power during the work hours and he in the after-hours and weekends. Power struggles, possible blackmail and other fun possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom