Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Little Brandi

ShadowsLitany

Lurker in the Shadows
Supporter
"Now on center stage," the lacklustre voice came over the cracking loudspeakers, "Brandi!"

The thumping beats started as he sat at the table, pushing the little round glasses back up his nose he watched her as she came out on the stage. Long, lean legs that extended from the wide school girl skirt, the tight white top that was unbuttoned down to expose most of her large, firm breasts and black, lace-trimmed bra. Curly blonde hair fell down to her slim shoulders, the arms and legs moving to the beat of a song he barely recognized. Most of the music they played in the strip bar was pedestrian at best, mindless beats for stripping at the worst. Smiling as he sipped the over-priced whiskey he thought how the school girl choice in costume was expected, but probably the best his dear Brandi could do.

As the top came off and she wiggled across the stage, her bra containing the large, breast implants and the skirt flowing wide as Brandi moved her hips out. He could see the black thong underneath for just a moment, enough to be interested. Taking another sip, he was already interested though. Brandi, such a stripper name, like Sienne or any of those other names that no one since Hippie Communes were in vogue would give their children. Her figure was flawless, the way she grabbed the pole on the stage was worthy of his attention, sadly her face was not the most attractive. He had speculated that was why she danced before 9:00pm every night, she was not a money-maker, so she would skip out for 15 minutes until 9:20pm for a cigarette then come back to work a waitress shift.

The skirt came off and he saw her ass move across the spotlights, slowly as Brandi bent over and wiggled the peach-shaped ass to the beat. Was it another song or still the same? He never knew. He only knew her. Brandi. His Brandi. He had marked her with the blowjob last week, between shifts she had accepted $100 for a blow job in the back of his car, allowing him to cop a feel. A pretense really. He wanted to check her to see if he truly desired her, his affections were pure. That he knew. Purer than the whiskey before him. Looking down he smoothed out the napkin under the glass, then picked a piece of lint off the dark coat he wore. Shifting his body slightly to feel the cigarette case within. He had some cigarettes in there, one was dosed. It was that one he intended to give to her during her break. Offering her one while she was outside smoking alone, he had talked to her already so her suspicions would be allayed when she saw him.

Once the smoked the cigarette she would be his. All his. His Brandi. Smiling he drank the rest of the whiskey as the bra and panties found their way on the stage. One or two of the drunks near the stage had dropped some dollars onto the stage. Brandi squatted and flashed before them in gratitude, or desperation. She was better than this. She had to be, if he was interested in her. Smoothing his sleeves out as he stood noted the time, he had 10 minutes to get outside and prepare for her. Then, she would be his. All his. His hearts desire that would grant him all the pleasure he wanted, but only for him. He spoke silently to himself, say good-bye to all Brandi, this is the last time you will need to degrade yourself on this stage. I will treat you well, and in return you will treat me. To everything.

Walking outside was like the inside, depressing. Strip Clubs, Titty Bars, same name for the same product. Sex. It sells, it made the internet but places like this still did business. Inside was dim, a smell of ancient lust that was somewhere between stale beer and bad body odor. Outside was dim, deserted, berefit of any social mores or cares. The overall scent and feeling of desperation was here. He could feel it, sense it and no matter what, when he went home tonight he would have to shower it all off. Nothing clung like desperation and as he walked by the men at the door it wafted off them like the cigarette smoke they exhaled.

Around the building by the garbage bins he would find her. His car nearby, prepared, the chain link fence at the other end of the property that looked over abandoned railroad tracks and broken warehouses. There was little of interest here, except her. Only by a whim had he come here. Unsure why, boredom perhaps but in he went, and there he saw her. It was early and there were few customers. When he had finally mustered the courage to sit by the stage she was off and onto her waitress shift. Sitting on the side of the room ordering overpriced beer and flat soda she just gave him a disdainful look. The other dancers came by offering dances, and after the third refusal he was told to leave. Coming back he had accepted one just to stay near her, tipping her and chatting as he tried to order something more expensive, which sadly in this location, was not much. Over the past few weeks he had built up some rapport with her, not much but enough to know that she would be perfect.

As he leaned on his car he heard the door open and saw her come out, immediately lighting a cigarette with a cheap, plastic lighter. Dressed in the short skirt and low,v-neck shirt of the waitresses of the bar she came out and stood by the garbage exhaling cigarette smoke muttering to herself. The high heels made her legs longer, rounder maybe. The slender curves of her calves made his cock itch. Dimples showed around her knees as she walked back and forth by the door, heels clicking on the weed-choked pavement. Walking up to her slowly smiled, she saw him and her eye brows raised and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't do tricks between shows," she said flatly.

Raising his arms as if in understanding, "no need. I didn't come for that sort of thing. It's just hard to catch your attention on stage and when you work the tables." One thing he had learned for his time sitting in these sorts of places was how to sound disarming, and speak their language.

She grimaced as she sucked hard on the cigarette, the ember quickly burning down, "put a $20 on the stage and I'll give you all the attention you want." Ending with a fake smile and wink.

"I could get that sort of attention from anyone that way," he spoke flatly and took out his silver cigarette care, taking out one slim cigarette as he closed it with a click. Tapping it on the case, put it to his mouth and lit the cigarette, her eyes followed the case and looking at her own cigarette quickly finished it.

"I've seen you before haven't I?" She asked seductively, her demeanor changing now that she wanted something from him.

"Every few nights the pask couple weeks," he answered as he took out the pocket lighter and the big flame illuminated the area around them as he drew the sweet, scented smoke in. "I left you that $50 tip the other night, I much prefer your table service though I am a big fan of your stage act." Watching her eyes, he held up the case, "would you like one?"

"Please," she answered as she closed the distance between them, a recognition of him coming to her eyes. "Oh, yes the $50. John, wasn't it?"

As he took the cigarette out and handed it to her, lighting it, as she closed her hand around his. The touch was electric and he felt the excitement come over him as she drew the smoke in, the drugs would take effect about the time she was halfway through, he thought quickly though, what name had he used? Did it matter? Would she have really remembered? No, he decided as her way of saying the name meant she did not remember either. "James actually," he said apologetically, "most names are the same. You are working after this?"

"Yes," she closed the distance a little more, she hurridly drew the smoke in, "for another $50 I'll give you some more great table service." She winked. Then looking at the cigarette held it up to her eye, "I don't know this brand, it's sweet."

"Just like you," he complimented her then chuckled, "it's an import I get from a friend overseas." Of course, he meant the drug within, not the cigarette but she did not know that.

"You have quite the sugar tongue there," she said beginning to slur her words. The drug would make her feel drunk first then pass out for a few hours. Enough time for him. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Only the special ones," he said putting an arm around her slim waist, she just giggled, he giggled back. They giggled more then she slumped back. "You are definitely one of the most special, Brandi."

Smiling, and humming, he picked her up and brought her to his car. Dark covered the parking lot and no one was on that side of the building, just as he expected and planned. Sitting her up in the passenger's seat buckled her in, touching her leg and breathing out "safety first." Settling in the car he started it up and drove out to the roadway, looking around at the warehouse and the parking lot, no one nearby. Smiling he looked over at her, sleeping and stretched out in the seat. Placing a hand on her leg stroked her thigh, "ah my sweet Brandi. You are going to be special alright."

Laying her gently on the table looked on her approvingly one more time. The outfit was adequate, revealing and sensual but the material was too cheap. The tray next to the table contained scissors, needles and the knives he needed. The table was the same as used to clean and dissect corpses. Obtained cheaply it was here that he had the most use of it. Looking over the tray picked up the instruments one by one, until he found the scissors he needed. Taking the edge of her shirt began cutting, slicing the material over the top of Brandi's body removed the shirt from underneath, lifting her sleeping body and sliding the material from underneath. The bra was simpler, two cuts for the straps and one for the band and that slid off. Using heavier scissors on the skirt removed that along with the thong underneath. Stockings slid off as did the shoes. All of this he collected in a box and threw the pieces into the wood stove at the other end of the room, lighting it and turning back to her naked body.

Smiling at it he ran his hand over her, the skin reacted turning to goose-flesh when he touched her lightly. Mostly her skin was soft, though it was slightly marked from childhood accidents and he saw some recent bruising. Clicking his tongue in disgust at whomever would harm his precious treasure he let his hand run over her naked body. Under the bright light over the table he could see the slight veins in her body, the blue tracing of blood under the skin like a beautiful spider web under porcelain skin. Marveling at the beauty of the skin he began to wash the body by hand. Enjoying the sensation of his hand touching her, cleaning her, the water running off to the table and through the rivulets that at one time drew blood and other fluids away from the dissected bodies now removed the cleansing water. Cleaning between toes and finger, on her legs and arms, touching the skin around her thighs and giddy with laughter touched and cleaned her breasts and the space between her legs.

Desire sparked in him, yet he could not let it go yet, it took control. So many thoughts of what he wanted to do as he watched her lay there. Taking up the small knife in hand he giggled as he looked at her. Eyes bright with fire and desire as he watched the body lay there limp and willing for him. All for him. His special Brandi. Laughing he moved closer and with the knife began cutting her hair and cleaning it from the parts of her body he did not like. She would be his perfection, of course alterations were always needed. Polish and primping were needed each time, a new outfit, hair it was all necessary to make her like what he needed. When she was done and looking like the doll he wanted he brought her to her place. Then went to take a shower and release himself, the water cathartic and cleansing as his darker urges were washed away. It would be so base of himself to waste such primal things on her, that was not what he wanted, or needed.

Afterwards he walked to the case, watching her, the slight rise of her chest as she slept on the bed. Within the case there was the bed, a small,low table and a comfortable chair. Nothing pointed, sharp or dangerous that could directly hurt her. That lesson he had learned long ago. Slowly the hand twitched, fingers and toes moving as he watched her move in the schoolgirl outfit she was so fond of, this one was of finer quality. Actually of a very prestigious school, though he doubted she cared about the finer details of that. The long plaid skirt came to her knees, a few inches of flesh showing between the long socks and the skirt. The blazer tight over the white blouse, underneath the underwear was conservative and fitting, nothing cheap or too revealing for his darling Brandi. Holding the pad in front of him he pressed a button and spoke into the pad, his voice going to the speakers within the case.

"Wake up my darling," he said sweetly.

Slowly she moved, rubbing her head then blinking, "what?" Confused at first, the lights bright she noticed the feel of the clothes and sat up, a hand to her head from the pain. Looking at the clothes she wore, "what the hell?"

"Ah my darling Brandi, I do hope you," she then interrupted him.

"What the hell is wrong with you, sicko. Let me the hell out of here!" She ran to the side of the case and beat her fist on the pane of thick glass.

"Tsk, tsk. You must learn to be quiet," he pressed a button and within there was a loud screech and she fell to her knees holding her ears. "Now, then. When I speak you listen. If I want to hear you I will tell you. Do you understand?" He spoke calmly, sweetly. She nodded as she sat dejected on the floor, the fear in her eyes was unmistakable. "Now then, as I was saying I do hope you enjoy your stay here."

She sat crying now, "what do you want from me?"

"Just you my dear," he answered sweetly. "Just you."

"What do you want from me?" She shouted at the glass.

"The same I want from them," he said as the lights went on around them. Case after case appeared. Her eyes widened as she saw the lights go on and on, within each case another figure some moved, some sat, and some just lay there. Looking around he turned his head to her again, "welcome to my collection!"

This was just an idea that came to me, no idea what I wanted to do with it but here it is.

Enjoy or comment.

Back
Top Bottom