Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

hiding for life (darksinzeroX and mystic angel)

darksinzeroX

Super-Earth
Everything seemed to be quiet in the halls of the castle for the time being in the early morning.It was has been three days since the niegbouring kingdom has invaded with their forces advancing closer and closer every day. It would seem that they were at the losing end of the way. With things looking like there would be no winning this battle or war for that matter the king has given his champion special orders. This champion wasn't your average champion, He was a secret the king has kept for many years, a secret in plain sight as a normal knight named Ren.

Waiting one the outside of the princess's room, Ren was leaning against the wall,his eyes closed listening to every movement made,every sound that would reach his eyes. Playing his plans over in his head to make sure that his orders went smoothly. He was ordered to take the princess out of harms way, to a house that was built in case such an emergency such as this was were to arise.The house that they were to go was a farm built at the base of a mountain, secluded and hidden by the forest at the edge of the kingdom,opposite if the enemies advanced.With a sigh Ren pushed of the stone wall and moved over to the door"princess we should be going before it gets to late in the day"

'' I'm ready! '' The princess said as she walked out of her room wearing a nice dress under her cloak, she walked out with a large bag then looked at him. She didn't ask him any questions she just did as she was told, handed him her bag as she walked with him toward the back exit. Placing hair behind her ears she raised her hood, looked down at her feet as she walked. She was taught to never ask questions, to never disobey orders given to her by her father or someone under her father. '' Will we be taking the carriage or horses? '' The princess asked but that was the only question she had, the princess was the King's only child his pride&joy with a very beautiful name. Larissa was her name, no one was allowed to call her Lari or Rissa they always had to address her by proper name or as your highness.

Walking along side her as they headed towards the back exist, conveniently placed by the stables, Ren carried her bag though truth be told he didn't care much for it.She would have everything she would need at their destination and couldn't see why she needed this extra bag.Hearing her question about the horses he turned his gaze to her instead of where they were walking"just the horses,though when we get to the check point we'll have two of our men waiting there with regular horses, we will switch with them so we cant be tracked by our..well our tracks. a carriage would be to slow and obvious, going fast and unnoticed is what were going for right now" he said to her with a slight smile.

Larissa noded, she was a heavy packer she didn't say another word as she waited for the door to be opened. She was going to miss her parents but she knew leaving them was for the best, her heart sank but she bucked up a little thinking about the fact she might not have to worry about her princessly duties so that made her happy. This was really the first time she'd ever left the castle so she wasn't sure where they were going, she would be very quiet the entire ride.

Once they had gotten on the horses and went through the gate,he let her watch it close before they set off on their three day ride,two if they didn't stop."its just you and me now,from here on out"Ren said to her as he gave his horse a quick nudge with his heel to get him to start to walk again"I know your used to princess life and its going to be hard for you,no doubt about it but I well help you to the best of my abilities so don't be afraid to ask me for something". Smiling at her once more before he started to watch where they were going,making sure he was beside her at all times.

Larissa was very quiet she didn't say a word or ask a single question, she had often wondered what would happen to her parents while she was gone. She made sure her horse was going as fast as it could, she was holding on as tight as she could. This would be her first time away from home, she was quite nervous but she knew that it was for her safety only. The princess had noticed upon occasion that aren't was attractive but she knew he was beneath her, it was forbidden for her to show romantic interest in him. She didn't care though it's not like she had men lined up to ask for her hand in marriage, she was often very lonely.

Once they were out of site or the both the castle and the city that surrounded it,Ren looked around them. With a sigh of relief he stopped his horse and called her"take a break, I need to do something"he said as he got off his horse.When he shrugged his shoulders his cloak fell off and he started to take his Armour off after he took out some new clothes from his sack on his horse.His big bulky metal Armour was replaced with cloth and leather,his red knights cloak was traded in for his black one. Stretching he smiled"much better"

Larissa watched him as she chewed on her lower lip as she watched him, her cheeks flushed when she saw him out of his armor. She had only ever seen him in his armor, now she was astonished by how handsome he was. '' No he is beneath you..'' The princess thought as she lowered her hood so he could see her whole face, she had to admit she had never really been with anyone. Her parents had told her she couldn't date until she was ready to marry, she wasn't ready to marry anyone she was only seventeen give or take maybe older but looked younger.

"I hate the fact that your father gets orders me to wear that stuff, its useless in battle"he said getting on to his horse again"well... for me anyways". Turning to look at her,he smiled when he saw that she took off her hood and revealed her face"glad to see that your finally going to show that beautiful face"he said said looking into her eyes.Over his years of service he has seen many of princess's but none as beautiful as she was.

'' Oh hush your going to make me blush.. My father is a strange man.. I love him dearly but I never see my mother at his side anymore, when I was a girl she was always sitting next to him. She's always in her room, only comes out for meals which is odd.'' Larissa said as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear, realized she was talking way to much. She always talked a lot when she was nervous or concerned about something, at this point it was basically her own safety but also the idea that her parents had lost interest in one another.

"you blushing?"he asked her with a smirk" now I think that would just be to cute". Letting her talk he listened to her and waited for her to finish"well, I could hide the truth from you which you parents both have done for oh so many years, but I think you deserve to know the truth,specially with the way things are now"he said with a sigh" I know I'm not the captain of the guards or high ranking knights but I have my own secrets as does your father, and I know him better then most, he has lost the sexual desires for you mother.,your mother took that as he no longer loved her which wasn't all true but distanced her self from him"he told her as they rode side by side.

" Oh.. Well he told me once that he would have preferred a son, he got me instead.. Was I a mistake? I mean mother couldn't give him what he wanted, he wasn't all that excited when I was born. I think he would have given me away if she had let him." Larissa said as she rode next to him, sighed chewing on her lower lip. She didn't really know what to think, knew her father wanted a son but he was stuck with her until something happened to her.

"Contrary to what you may think, it wasn't your mother who convinced him to keep you as his daughter, it was his lack of interest in her,he decided to keep you so that when your mother got old and saggy as he put it, he would move on to you as his new... wife"he said with a pause thinking of the best word to use"maybe not in tittle but in actions, it's why you were always secluded from the outside world and never had any proposals by any prince or lord for that matter". Ren didn't mind sharing some of the secrets that he knew, he didn't think his king would win this war and in the corner of his mind he hoped he was right.

" Eww.. He's my father, no wonder my eighteenth Biryhday ball was practically all princesses or ladies. Couldn't he just marry someone else? I mean why me?" Larissa asked as she made a face of disgust, continue to ride along side him wondering when they would get to where they were going. She wasn't worried about her parents she was of age to leav the palace, it was sad there had to be a war going on in order for her to do so.

Talking to each other helped pass the time,it was already getting dark out when they cam to a small in up the road"why? in his words ' her body well be untouched by any man, she well be fed and taken care to be molded to how I like her so I well never tire of her body' or something like that"he said as they got to the inn and got off his horse "we'll stop here for the night and start again in the morning"

" sounds like a good plan" Larissa said trying not to throw up in her mouth, she jumped off her horse landed on her feet then raised her hood again, grabbed the bag she had brought with her. She was going to take a nice hot bath or go straight to bed but knew she would hsve nightmares of her father trying to, she cringed at the thought then let Ren lead her inside. Of course she had known his name for quite sometime but never used it because she wasn't allowed unless she was away from the palace
Like she was now.

After getting of his own horse and grabbing his bag, Ren walked into the small in and got their room and had their stable boy bring their horses to the stable for the night. The inn it self was small and could only hold ten people at best,they were given the only room left at that time.The room was basic, it had a bed meant for two,a table with a chair and a cupboard. When they got into the room he noticed the face she was still making from when he told her about her father and his plans, "try not to think about it to much, be glad I didnt tell you what he would..or well do to you if he wins the war, he's gone into detail when he told some of us, he seemed rather proud of his perves idea's and fantasies"

" I'll try.. It'll be hard for me to sleep, this room doesn't have a bath tub." Larissa loved taking baths, had never actually washed herself. That was because her servants often did it for her, then her ladies in waiting dressed her. She lowered her hood untied her cloak, let it fall to the floor then turned around to change into a night shirt then flipped her hair out from behind the collar then pulled back the covers. She fluffed the pillows climbed into the bed, closed her eyes as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out.

Ren sighed when she took the bed for herself. he guessed that being a princess,even though she was confined to her room most of the time,she was still spoiled never even asking him if he wanted the bed or offered to share it. He was surprised though to see her change in front of him, though he didn't see much with her back turned to him, he wished it wasn't. After she went to bed Ren walked over to the chair by the table and sat down, putting his feet up on the table and crossing his arms. He closed his eyes and fell asleep as well after a few hours have passed.

Larissa stirred opening her eyes she looked over at him, frowned. She should have give him the bed with a sigh she pulled back the covers walks over to him, tried to wake him. " I feel horrible.. I should of given you the bed, well I think the both of us could fit." She said as she placed a strand of white blonde hair behind her ear waiting for him to wake her violet eyes wide open at the moment.

Ren's eyes slowly opened, being in a half sleep state it was hard for him to wake up. His hand rested on a small throwing knife under his sleeve, hidden by his crossed arms. The small sound of it starting to slide out of its sheath, he stopped when he sawit was her and pushed it back to its home" well I am sure we can both fit on the bed, its big enough.I'll gladly take you up on that offer"he said as he stood up and walked over to the bed" but if you feel bad, maybe you can make it up to me some how"he said smirking at her.

Larissa smiled as she looked in his easy placed her hand on the side of his face, pressed her lips against his. She let the kiss linger for a few minutes then pulled back with a smile on her face, backed up toward the edge of the bed with a look she was positive had never seen before since she'd been locked up most of the time. It was obvious what she wantd, what he wanted were the same thing. She had longed for the gentle touch of a guy since she came of age, now she was beyond that but still had never been touched in any way.

Ren was a little surpised at the sudden kiss he was given and the look on her face of wanting more. He reached for her hand when she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her onto it and moved around so that he was leaning over her, lowering his head to hers, re creating their kiss. Since he was using one hand to support him self he used his other hand to slide down from her waist along her gown till he reached the bottom and grabbed onto it, pulling it up as he moved his hand back up along skin.

Larissa helped him with her gown, let him take it off. Her perfect breasts came to life, she kissed him harder as she played with his hair tugging at his shirt. She wanted it off, all the rest of his clothes so she could feel his naked body against her own. It was her first time but she wasn't scared, she wanted everything to happen more then anything in the world. She wanted Ren to be her first, never her father or was he her stepfather that much she wasn't sure of but knew her mother had been in lov before meeting the man that had raised her.

Ren broke off the kiss only so that he could take of his shirt along with the blades on his wrists. He started to kiss her again but moved to her neck,gently biting it as he kissed it. He left a gently trail of kisses down her body till he reached her breasts and started to suck on one of her nipples,using his tongue to play with the soft pink nub and biting it gently so he doesn't scare her. He took his own pants and underwear off, his cock already hard springing free from its confinement. Gabbing it one hand he guided it to her entrance and looked up at her" ready?" was all he asked before he started to slide into her with out getting her response.

Back
Top Bottom