Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PM or Thread RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will only role play in threads and PMs on this site!

Hi there! Thanks for dropping in. I'm female, all of my characters are straight females, just in case you were wondering. :p

I know that we're allowed to play characters as young as 15, but my teenagers are 16 or older (usually older like 18 or 19).

Let's get the NO's and NEVER'S out of the way first.

No bestiality. No mind control. No BDSM. No Master/slave. No Sex Slave. No to my character being a prostitute unless she's going to be rescued out of that lifestyle (an idea for this type of rescue RP is actually forming as I write this! Hopefully I won't forget it when it comes time to list my RP ideas :D ). No to torture. No to bathroom stuff. No to tentacles. No to adultery (sorry, but I would rather both our characters NOT be married to other people when they become romantically or sexually involved with each other). No Furry's. No Anthros.

NEVERS: Everything listed in the 'NO' above (unless it's also in the Exceptions list which will be below this nevers list), plus the following. I will never role play in chat, IM, skype, etc.. I will NEVER role play a female character that's old enough to be your male character's mother, aunt or grandmother. If you want to role play a father/daughter, stepfather/stepdaughter or uncle/niece RP my female character will NEVER be younger than 18. Sorry, but the only way I'll agree to that is if both characters are adults.

EXCEPTIONS: I do not like role playing prostitution, BDSM and Master/slave, BUT I am willing to make an exception IF it is a rescue RP. But the catch is she has to be rescued at the beginning of the role play, or damn near close to the beginning. Please, please don't interpret the words 'damn near close to the beginning' to mean that you can role play her pimp and johns to use her as long as you want until it bores you and then you bring in a character to rescue her. I hope I didn't scare anyone off just now. I've been wanting to write a 'RESCUE RP' for a long time, but I want her to be rescued from something more serious than a house fire or attempted mugging. Depending on how we decide we want to start this RP I know it may not make sense for her to be rescued in your first or even second post, but please, please, as close to the beginning of the story as possible? If I think of any other exceptions I'll edit this and post them here.

i will only role play in threads and PMs on this site!

SETTINGS: I am most comfortable in modern day or present day settings for obvious reasons. :) I'm not really into sci-fi, but I am willing to write in that setting IF you are willing to describe that setting, because having never written in a sci-fi setting I don't know if I'd be able to do so convincingly. I am willing to write in a fantasy setting. Also willing to write in any of the past settings, like 1920's or the late 1800's so long as you don't expect me to be an expert about the times back then or the people back then. Look at it this way, if you happen to make a mistake about the culture or people back in that time, you won't have to worry that I'll catch it and point it out. We are here for role play, not history class, right? :D

PAIRINGS AND LIKES:
stranger/stranger

brother/sister (they could be teenagers or adults)

stepbrother/stepsister (they could be teenagers or adults)

foster-brother/foster-sister (they could be teenagers or adults)

brother and sister through adoption (they could be teenagers or adults)

cousin/cousin (they could be teenagers or adults)

father/daughter (only if both are adults, and the mother is no longer in the picture. Even then you might have to talk me into this one.)

step-father/step-daughter (she would be a teenager no younger than 18 or she would be in her early to mid twenties)

Uncle/Niece (she would be a teenager no younger than 18 or she would be in her early to mid twenties)

Neighbors

Friends

Coworkers

Landlord/Tenant (I would rather this lean more towards romantic than sleeze, although it could start out with him being a playboy that shamelessly hits on all of the attractive female tenants in the building. PM me)

etc...

LIKES: Romance, incest (but not all incest), paranormal or supernatural, long term role plays, character and story development. Non-consent so long as he doesn't hate her or women (meaning he's basically a good guy with the exception that he doesn't handle rejection very well, or he's patient but only up to a certain point). Abduction (if by a male alien or supernatural or paranormal being MUST be humanoid, not plant, animal or some odd looking creature with tentacles). Arranged marriage, Blind Dates. Surprises for example brother and sister have been chatting and flirting with each other online, but she doesn't know she's been flirting with her brother and he doesn't know he's been flirting with his sister until they both feel comfortable enough to send each other a photo. Coercion, Gentle to very hard or forceful persuasion.

ABOUT KINKS: I'm not a very kinky person. In fact vanilla, or very vanilla describes my 'kinks' very well. No sex toys, or bathroom stuff, no bondage except in certain stories where we both agree it's needed to a certain point, for example in a kidnapping or abduction RP, or a Rescue RP. If old-fashioned romantic activities can be kinks here are my favorites that I would love to see in our role plays. Moonlight walks on the beach or down a forest path or country dirt road heading towards town hand-in-hand. Seduction. Persuasion. Being very thoroughly kissed by her secret crush whom she always pretended she didn't like because she thought he didn't like her only to find out because of the surprise passionate kiss that he likes her very, very much. Candle-light meal, be it at a restaurant, at the beach beneath the stars and full moon, or at home. Being rescued by a man with kind eyes, strong arms and a gentle and reassuring voice and years later he gently attempts to persuade her to trust him completely and let him into her heart and bed. (sigh) Okay, so those are not really 'kinks' but they are what I like.

I'll edit this later to add a few ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom