Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nozo's Search - seeking males 4 smut ~ updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozomi

Meteorite
Hey. I'm not gonna bore you with blurbs about me. Just the simple I'm a chick and I'm beyond 22 years. I have an F-List here. Include any of my kinks in an idea and we're good. :p

I prefer to play/play with characters in the age range of 17~22, favorites would be school or shower scenes. I only play females who are sexually submissive, or are on equal grounds with the other. I don't play purely dominant characters.

I'm looking for roleplay partners via PM only who can at least return a decent paragraph or two in return, in properly formed sentences and the likes. I'm not a fan of using IRL photos for face claims. Drawn/anime or none at all.

You'll most probably get a good response from me if you can include the following in your idea/in rp; Highschool young couple, Toys, Heavy kissing/making out, Clothed fucking, Titfucking, Eating out, Virginity

I do also wander for days at a time sometimes, so if you have no patience in waiting for responses, I don't advise you contacting me.

If you're interested, contact me with an idea and we can work something out from there.
No idea = no response.

Hopefully we can get along~

RE: Nozo's Search - seeking males 4 smut or ???

Replied to those that caught my interest. If you didn't get a response, then sorry, please don't nag or pester me about it.

RE: Nozo's Search - seeking males 4 smut or ???

Nozomi said:
I do also wander for days at a time sometimes, so if you have no patience in waiting for responses, I don't advise you contacting me.

^ Just re-stating this for any possible new applicants. ^

If you're going to PM me a second and/or third time while I still have your original message un-read in my inbox, I will drop the RP/planning with you.

I have the popup notifications. I'm aware I have unreads. I just ask for patience, thanks. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom