Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unwanted Medicines, Unexpected Love [ Dimi x Mystic ]

Lexi slid off her bed, smiled at her new friend. " Maybe I should stay away from the drugs though. Alcohol might not be so bad though." She smiled as she closed the door, let Sasha lead the way her heart pounding as she felt knots form in her stomach. The brunette hoped Sasha hooked her up with a cute guy, she was really nervous. She hadn't been to a patty in awhile, since her mom found all her stuff she felt weird getting into old habits but it would feel good.

Sasha rolled her eyes playfully. "You are such a sweet little saint," she teased her with a playful nudge on the arm. Inside Sasha room was another girl and two guys. One guy looked about their age and the other looked slightly older than everyone else.

"Hey gang, this is Lexi. She's new around here. Gotta give her a warm welcome, you know?" Sasha opened the conversation while everyone else said hi. One guy in particular, the oldest in the gang, eyed Lexi from top to bottom. "Hey, sexy Lexi," he flirted. He was a 23 year-old guy who got admitted in because of extreme dependence on alcohol.

"I know, right?" Sasha said. "Can't believe this girl ain't doing anything to keep that body like damn, man. Life can be unfair sometimes." She plopped down on the bed.

The other girl, Kacy, rolled her eyes at the two. "Come on you guys, play nice. Lexi might not be used with this kind of thing."

"What kind of thing?" The other guy remarked. His name is Mario. Once Kacy said her statement, he leaned in and instantly made out with her. Sasha glared at her. "You guys are so disgusting."

"Anywaaaay," Sasha said. She popped open a can of beer and handed one to Lexi before raising her own. "To Lexi, for her to have a little less miserable life in this fuckhole."

Lexi blushed when she was called sexy lexi, she chewed on her lower lip as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear. She thought she looked like shit cause her hair hadn't really been brushed since earlier that day, what makeup she had on was a complete mess. Leaning against the wall with hands behind her back she just played the wall flower it was a role she played well, one she was sure she would play a lot if she wanted to get clean. The sad part was though this place felt more like home then her home did because her mother was never home she didn't have any siblings, no one to really talk to so she always felt lonely. She would often talk to herself just to hear noise, well maybe she had some depression issues as well but they couldn't be seen on the surface.

Sasha and her gang got drunk and wasted throughout the night. Oftentimes, they'd ask her to join around and she did take a few drinks but probably not enough to get her as wasted as them. They became so drunk and high that Kacy and Mario started foreplaying right then and there in front of everyone. Kacy started blowing Mario's cock while Sasha and Michael cheered them on. Once in a while, Michael would tease Sasha over her jumpsuit but Sasha would playfully push him away.

It was around 3am when Sasha finally dropped her last can and wobbled around the room. She draped her arms on Lexi to steady herself yet despite the extremely drunk look on her face, she smirked her playful smirk.

"So, Sexy Lexi," Sasha said, slurring her words as she spoke. Her hand was already snaking its way down on Lexi's breasts which she fondled lightly. "Do you want your first time to be with a girl, or would you like one of our boys here to take you?"

" No offense Sasha but I'll let one of the guys be my first, he better have a condom. I don't want to get pregnant while I'm in here." Lexi said as she scrunched up her nose at the smell of her friend, the alcoholic stench almost made her sick to her stomachs which meant that she would never drink again. She didn't mind Sasha's offer but she was more into guys, wasn't really ready to experiment. Placing a strand of hair behind her ear she looked around then looked at a couple of the guys few of them being passed out, was having a hard time choosing the one she wanted to be with.

"Oh, sweetcheeks, that's not an offense at all," Sasha said as she gave Lexi a quick and friendly kiss on the cheek. Still with her balance at its worst, her eyes drooping and her words slurring, she looked around. "So boys, which one of you wants to a virgin?"

Michael raised his hand. He, too, was highly drunk. "Me. Haven't had a tight pussy before. This'll be great." He got up from his seat and smirked his way towards Lexi before wrapping his arm around her. "So where'd you have it? In your room or with the audience of our friends here? You're a virgin, so I'd give you the decency to pick where you want. But if you'd ask me, I'd rather have you here and have everyone see that I made you bleed."

Michael started kissing her cheek. It was friendly and kind at first, but the kisses soon became aggressive as his lips worked their way down along her neck. He sneaked his hand under her night top until it rested on one breast which he fondled a little too much.

" Is there any guy in here that isn't drunk? I mean yeah I'm consenting to it but this is just to much right now maybe another time. " Lexi said as she pushed him off her, left Sasha's room. She walked back to her own closed the door then sat down on her bed, realized she wasn't ready yet. Her first time had to be special not forced, having everyone watch just made her cringe. She couldn't Handel it, she chewed on her lower lip then slid her feet into her shoes. Jumping back up from her bed she walked out of her room, down the halls until she reached his office. Raising her hand to knock on his door she hoped he was in, she wasn't gonna do anything stupid she just wanted to talk.

Jonathan had so much paper work that night. In fact, this wasn't the first time he stayed inside his office so late that he was already considering to spend the night there. He had a couch anyway, and he could simply ask the housekeepers to allow him to take a shower the following day. He yawned occasionally as he battled his drooping eyes. There was no point in staying out so late if he didn't finish what he had to finish.

Just as he was about to get himself another cup of coffee, he heard a knock on the door. He couldn't believe it at first but the knock came again so he walked over and opened to see who it was. To his surprise, it was Lexi.

"Lexi," He said, obviously surprised. "What are you doing up so late?" Jonathan checked his watch and it was already 2:30am. "Is something bothering you? Come in, come in." He held the door out for her until she was inside. "Pardon the mess. I've been working on a lot of papers but please do feel at home, somehow." He chuckled slightly as he fixed a couple of papers that were lying around. He then proceeded to make a cup of coffee but this time he made two. He handed the other one to his unexpected visitor. "A warm drink always calms the nerves. So what brought you here at this hour, darling?"

Lexi walked in closing the door behind her slumped down in a chair brought her knee's up to her chest then looked at him as she cleared her throat, placed a strand of hair behind her ear. '' I was at Sasha's she has having a little get together, invited me. I had one drink but that was it, anyways I thought about letting go of my virginity but couldn't do it.'' She said as she took the cup of coffee, sipped it then set it down on his desk away from his papers. '' I mean he was so drunk that the stench made me sick to my stomach, I want my 1st time to be special.'' The brunette said as she sighed missing all her ear rings, her other jewelry she'd had to take off her bracelets necklaces etc the only jewelry item remaining on her body was in the middle of her tongue.

Sasha. For some reasons, Jonathan wasn't surprised at all as this wasn't the first time someone came over and told him about a similar incident. Minus the whole wanting to lose virginity, of course, but something close to what Lexi shared.

With his cup still held by both of his hands, Jonathan sat down on the couch beside the girl. "If you've spoken to Sasha a lot, I assume you already know what got her admitted in this institution in the first place," he began before chuckling at a memory. "I uhh... I've had similar experiences, to say the least. Sasha once knocked here a little earlier than your visit tonight. She said she wanted to talk about something that's bothering her so I opened up my doors. There she was, in a black lingerie, telling me that..." He scratched the back of his neck to ease the awkwardness a little. "Well she told me her... sexual desires were bothering her and... she needed immediate relief." He chuckled again and shook his head to clear the thought. "Of course, I didn't do anything. I respect all my patients here."

Jonathan then looked at her and gave her a tap on the shoulder. "Losing virginity is... something that should be special especially for a girl, and a pretty one at that, like you. You're definitely right to not lose it with some drunken guy. Is there any particular reason why you umm... want to lose it so soon?"

Lexi's words had just sunken in and his mind, oh so suddenly, tortured him with such dirty thoughts.

" Not really guess I'm not really sure how long I'll be here, it's not like I have anyone to care for me.. My mom's always busy working, my dad is dead not to mention my aunt was put in an asylum. Losing her baby brother drove her crazy." Lexi said as she picked up the cup, sipped the black liquid. She twirled a strand of hair between her fingers it was something she did when she was frustrated, needed to get high. It was still early in her recovery but she was already showing signs of withdrawal because after he stash was found she forced to quit cold turkey, she needed a smoke or something to take the edge off.

He listened to her every word and sighed. It was indeed hard to find a family here, at least that part he understands, and he knows none of the cliche comforting words would help at the moment.

"Well, I care for you. I care for your well-being, and of course your sanity in this place. And that's our end-goal here, right? To have you well?" He set his cup aside and shifted his position so that he was now facing the girl. "And I don't want you to experience a rough first time in sex."

There was a question in his mind, a question which should not be spoken of, but the words burned his throat and made him feel so uneasy with the thought of having Lexi around with people who might cause her harm and might cause her first time to hurt so badly. The thought made him clench his fists.

"Lexi..." He spoke softly, but he didn't turn to face her. Jonathan was looking straight down on the floor. "Are you really that eager to... to feel the kind of sex you're looking for?"

" I don't know what I want... I just know I want to know what love feels like.. Ever since my dad killed himself my mom buries herself in her work, has never once said she loved me. I've started to think maybe I was a burden to her, my father. I mean he was already messed up from the war, now I'm eighteen. She could have sent me to jail but she sent me here. I wanna get better but I don't think I'll have anywhere to go once I am sober, that's because she made it pretty clear I would have to find my own place. " Lexi said as she finished her coffee wrapped her arms around her caves, rested her head on the top of them.

His actions overpowered his mind, sanity, and decency. There was an oath he swore to the heads of this institution, that everything here is strictly business and business alone. They were to cater to the needs of these damaged individuals in such a way that nothing could happen aside from them being his patients and him being their doctor. He lived by that oath for so long which was why, tempting as she may, Jonathan never laid a finger on Sasha who woke up his man parts every time she attempted something.

Jonathan took Lexi's arm gently and pulled her to him, to secure her in a loving embrace. His arms were strong, but not suffocating. He held her close to his chest as he dared to stroke her hair and kiss the top of her head.

"Shhh... Calm down now. We'll get you through this." He tilted her head gently upwards so that she'd face her and slowly, with his heart almost killing him inside, he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Lexi nestled her head into his shoulder taking in his sent she started to calm down , when she felt his lips touch her's she didn't hesitate in kissing him back. She knew it was wrong but she was an adult, he had kissed her first so it was only natural to kiss him back. Pulling back she placed a strand of hair behind her ear, looked up into his eyes. She didn't know how she felt right now, when he kissed her she'd felt something she had never felt before.

Jonathan smiled at her when they broke the kiss. It was the girl who pulled away first, but it was the kind of pull-away that didn't hurt. Their kiss was just right. It was nothing too friendly, but it wasn't too lustful either. It was a kiss that became a sort of assurance for the girl. He reached out for her hands and held them gently with his own. "This place isn't as hell as you think and... and I'd be most delighted to let you feel loved, first and foremost, in this institution." He pulled her close to him again and locked her in an embrace. He kissed the top of her head. "But this will be a little secret between us, okay?" He rubbed her shoulders gently to sooth her down.

---

Since that night, Jonathan had always looked forward to the nights when Lexi would drop by. Nothing ever happened between them other than the occasional kisses that never went deeper than the first one they shared together. Usually they'd just spend the night chitchatting about how their days went and they'd bond over a cup of coffee. Sasha and the gang noticed that Lexi rarely hung out with them every night. Sasha noticed how her new friend would always decline drinking sessions especially when Mario, Kacy, and Michael were also involved. She tried reasoning out with her that if she wanted to have sex with a different guy, she could find her one, but it never pushed through.

This went on and on for about three months. Tonight, Jonathan had something planned. During their daily sessions, Jonathan asked Lexi to come a little earlier. They agreed on 10pm, just an hour after lights out. He glanced at the clock on his wall and it says 9:50pm. He took a deep breath.

Lexi rolled over, looked at her clock tyen cursed under her breath. She jumped from her bed put on her shoes then walked out of her room closing the door behind her she walked down the hall til she got to his office, knocked on the door. The young brunette had fallen asleep by accident, it usually took her forever to fall asleep but not as of late. She waited for him to answer, fixed her hair a little then checked her breath. It's not that she didn't wan to hang with Sasha, them it was just she wanted to get better. She still wanted to lose her virgnity sooner or later but it was starting to look like later instead of sooner, she was okay with that.

When the knock came, it felt as if his heart dropped on the floor. He took the small box from his desk and headed towards the door to let the younger girl in. He gave her his signature smile and held the door for her to enter. Once she was inside, Jonathan took his coat and the keys to his car. "There's a nice restaurant in the nearby hotel. It rests on the last floor so there's a perfect view of the city. I think it's best for us to have a change of scenery, don't you think?" He held out his hand for her to take.

After a few whispers of instructions to the security guards, Jonathan led the girl to his car. Once they were in the car, he looked at her and observed the empty pierces on her ears. He smiled, took out the small box and handed it to her.

"I've always noticed you're fond of earrings," He said. "I hope you'd like these." He didn't know if Lexi was such a girly girl so, to be safe, he got a pair of deep navy blue earrings with actual Swarovski diamonds on them.

Lexi's eyes widened when she opened the box, she smiled. '' I love them, yeah sad part is I can't wear them though. I'm surprised I was able to keep my tongue ring in, well I'll put them in a safe place I promise.'' She smiled as she gave him a light kiss on the cheek then buckled her seat belt, leaned back against the seat. It was obvious she enjoyed their sessions, she still felt bad for falling asleep but she hadn't been sleeping much at first then after awhile it was much easier for her to focus on sleep. She liked the doctor he seemed to get her, understand how she just needed to be love in order to get better but she also missed her best friend.

Dinner took three hours. Jonathan made sure Lexi had a good time and enjoyed all the good food that she could possibly enjoy because things like that could only happen rarely. In fact, he wasn't sure if there would be any other time that he'd be able to sneak her out so tonight, Jonathan made sure he'd act as if this was the last night they'd have together. Words are needed to be said, things are needed to be done. And there was no time but now.

After dinner, Jonathan told the girl that he already had her excused all night supposedly for further medical examinations that he was supposed to personally overlook but all that is just plain folly to get her to pass the security guards. Because of that, Jonathan had them both checked in at a hotel room. He specifically requested for two single beds but when they got there, apparently the hotel wasn't able to grand his request so they were stuck with one queen-sized bed. Jonathan took a deep breath.

Once the door closed behind them, Jonathan knew it was time to act. The clock at the night stand was already ticking at 11:30pm so there wasn't much time left anymore. He took her hand and pulled her against him. He held her face gently with his hands and looked lovingly into her eyes. Those were such lovely eyes.

"Lexi, I uhh..." He began. God, he sucked at this. He was so busy with med school that it had been so long since he actually did something sincere with a girl. "I've always found you beautiful. From the moment I welcomed you to the rehab, there had always been something about you that captivated me and..." his gaze shifted from her eyes to her lips. God, her face was enough to drive him insane.
"I want to be your first."

He didn't give her a chance to respond. He took her by surprise but he made sure he didn't disrespect her. Since their first shared kiss, this was the only time their lips met again and Jonathan kissed her longingly, hungrily. He kissed her with utmost passion and explored every inch of her hot mouth with his tongue as he pressed her against the wall. The kiss itself was enough to get his boy parts screaming for attention.

Lexi let the kiss linger as she slid her hands up under his shirt, slid her tongue against his lower lip. She was excited that he was going to be her first, she knew Sasha would be jealous but right now she didn't care. There was just something about Johnathan that made her feel better about herself, becaus of that she wanted to work hard on getting sober she just hoped nothing changed between them afterwards. She had a long way to go though, it would take least two or three years of treatment before she was ready to face the outside world again. With this being her first time she was w little nervous but she felt confident that everything would work out, managed to stay calm.

The response from her almost made him groan in delight. There was a strong fear inside him, a great fear that she might be too surprised or she might not want it but Lexi was confident enough to allow her hand to linger on his torso. That made him kiss her hungrier. His hands traced her back until they found the hook of her bra which he unclasped at that very instant. There was a slight hesitation on his part but when the side of his hands brushed the side of her breasts, his man instincts kicked in so, for the first time that night, Jonathan didn't care at all. He was not Jonathan the medical practitioner; he was Jonathan, the 27-year-old guy who needs the presence of a girl.

Jonathan took her breasts and massaged them gently while allowing their tongues to continue the fight it already started. His man parts throbbed madly inside his pants. He wanted her. He needed her.

Lexi's tongue wrestled with his, she moaned as he massaged her breasts. She started to unbuckle his belt, slid it out of the loops tossing it to the floor. Once his belt was off she started to unbutton his pants, once they we're undone she pushed them down leaving him in just his boxers as well as his shirt because she hadn't removed that yet. She continued to kiss him as she undid his shirt, slid it to the floor letting her hands run all over his chest. It was obvious the way she continued to kiss him, the way she went about getting him to where he had some reliefe she wanted him. She neded him as much as he needed her.

There was something about the way she took control and led him on to go further that made him grab the sides of her thighs and carried her, allowing her legs to wrap around his waist. His arms supported her ass and it was only then that he actually felt and realized how round and firm they were. He led them both to the bed where he carefully carried her down and all throughout, their lips locked. He only broke the kiss to take her shirt off and he moved slightly away from her to bring her pants down until they fell off from her ankles and onto the floor. Lexi laid down on the bed only in her underwear which was the loveliest sight Jonathan had ever seen.

"You are such a lovely girl," he said. Jonathan leaned down again to kiss, lick, and nip her neck. He made sure he made marks on places where no one else can see but he sucked on the skin so strong, the mark would last for days. He trailed feather kisses down to her collar bone and from there on, the tip of his tongue trailed her flat stomach until his nose rested on the rim of her underwear. He groaned softly and brought the thin garment down before kissing just the top of her pussy. Jonathan looked up at her and with lustful and sexy eyes that stared deep into her own, he started licking and eating her hungrily. He savored every drop of sex fluids that gushed out of her.

" Thank you.." Lexi said as she tilted her head arching her back she moaned enjoying the things that were being done to her, she no longer had any worries. Her mind was on nothing but him, the things he was doing to her. She was content with the way he made her feel wanted, loved which were things she had struggled with a lot because her mom was never around. Her lack of clothing eye didn't bother her because she was enjoying him, knew she was going to enjoy the next part just as much if not more.

Back
Top Bottom