Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unwanted Medicines, Unexpected Love [ Dimi x Mystic ]

dimitri-klyff

Super-Earth
He had so many plans after graduating college, most of it involved traveling and seeing parts of the world that only a few had seen before. He wanted to be a photographer - a scenic photographer who can capture the beauty of the earth, but for some sick twist of fate, he ended up buried under textbooks throughout his college life until he got his degree in BS Psychology. He ended up pursuing a career he never thought he would -- taking care of those who are quite far-gone into their addictions. So much for seeing the world and all its beauty. Every single day, he is stuck in a gloomy rehabilitation center filled with nothing but blacks, whites, and greys. He loved color. He hated monotony.

Dr. Jonathan was one of the youngest and few psychologists who held a high position in the rehabilitation center. He was already taking up his doctorate udies but he still spent a great amount of time interacting with his patients. He stood a tall and proud height of 6'1", crowned with blonde hair and chestnut eyes. His jawline was very accented and his complexion, although not porcelain white and smooth, suite his figure well. He was considered as the sunshine in the rehab as everyone loved him dearly, both doctors and patients alike. He made friends with everyone and loved talking to them beyond conversations that involved prescriptions and psychological healing.

Today, he was told a new patient was to be admitted and he would be the one to screen her.

Alexis St. Michaels wasn't happy about going to rehab but after her mother had found her stash of drug paraphernalia she knew she wouldn't being going to college in the fall like she had planned, truth was Alexis had just fallen in with the wrong crowed start of freshmen year. She stepped off the bus with a sigh looked at the large building placed a strand of dark brown hair behind her ear then carried the few bags she had up the concrete stairs, took a deep breath as she pushed open the large iron doors." welcome to hell.. "She thought as she signed herself in for a very long stay, waited patiently for any interaction. The brunette was wearing low rise torn jeans, a top that showed off her well toned abdomen but also made her look bigger on top but she also had on lots of jewelry including five piercings in each ear plus her tongue so six total.

Jonathan, being the youthful psychologist that he is at the age of 27, hated abiding by the rules of white coats, ties and slacks. Instead, he wore something a little more casual yet not too much so that he can maintain his status. Today, he was wearing a black long-sleeved polo shirt and grey pants. With a clipboard at hand, he wandered towards the entrance of the rehab center to welcome his new patient. He didn't need any special radar to find her. He instantly recognized the lost and annoyed look on her face because, obviously, she didn't want to be here. No one did, actually, including him.

"Hi, you must be Alexis?" He said with his right hand extended as he held both the clipboard and the pen with his left hand. "I'm Dr. Jonathan Miles, your resident psychologist here in De Montague Rehabilitation Center. "I know it must be tough for you to be here. Believe me, I know. But let's try to make this bearable, alright? This is, after all, to help you." He spoke in a calm demeanor with a welcoming smile on his face hoping that it could help in easing up the girl.

" Yeah that's my name but I prefer Alex or Lexi... " She rolled her eyes, shook his hand then acted as if she was over the whole pleasant act. Alex was here because she needed help, yeah she was addicted to drugs but one couldn't really blame her. She had watched her father slowly take his own life with them after returning from war, found him not breathing one night while her mom was working. That had been while she was still young, now she was eighteen had just turned eighteen but knew her mother could always give her a court ordered rehab instead of just sending her outright. Despite her outward appearance she was very sensitive, deep down very scared.

"Lexi it is," He said as he firmly shook her hand and let it go in an instant. He completely understood the kind of disposition Lexi was showing; tough, rebelling, and extremely annoyed of being sent here in the first place. "Now, please come with me to my office so we can discuss some things before getting you settled in. I'd like to know more about you beyond what records had already told me. It's still nice to know the details from the person herself," Jonathan informed her. He then turned and walked towards the opposite end of the hallway where his office was. The rooms were not yet visible from where they were; only a couple of bulletin boards with pinned-up posters and other offices were visible. It looked like some sort of school hallway.

Once inside the hallway, Jonathan asked her to take a seat. He sat down on his office chair at the other side of the table, set his clipboard aside, and crossed his fingers on his desk. He didn't like the whole psychologist demeanor thing with all the note-taking and voice recording and all. He felt it somehow stops the other party from being comfortable in opening up. It's also one of the reasons why the patients love talking to him, because it felt like talking to some sort of friend.

"So, Lexi, can you tell me why you're here? Did you come at your own accord or were you uhh... forced to?"

" I was forced to come here by my mother.. She's a high athourity in the small town I live in, threatened to send me to court if I didn't come here. I know my life is a mess but yours would be to if you watched your father slowly kill himself then found him dead while your mom was at work. I was nine years old, an only child. " Alex ran her fingers through her hair, sighed as she fidgeted with her hands. She had never be able to open up about what had happened until now, it felt good. This was only the beginning for her, losing her father wasn't her only issue. She had never gotten along with her mother because a few months or weeks after she was born her mom was back at work like nothing had changed, that left her dad to take care of her. This was all pent up inside, if she was going to get better she would have to let go.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Lexi," Jonathan began. He knew it was such a cliche response that wasn't taken seriously most of the time but it was the best way to sum up what he felt after hearing what the girl just said. She was too young to experience such a thing and, somehow, he kind of understood what pushed her to do what she did.

"To be honest with you," he said. "I kind of understand why you wanted to do all the things you did. Yes, my life would be a mess too, if I had experienced the same thing. Perhaps I'd be in your place too, or worse, I'd be long gone. Somehow I'm glad you didn't go to extents of attempting to take your life. Or did you?"

He reached out for his folder to check if there were any records about that but it didn't indicate anything. Still, it didn't mean she didn't do something like that. He sighed and set the folder aside.

"But you know, Lexi, we can always work things out in a way that won't harm your health, right? Have you tried talking to friends? Or anyone close to you?"

" I'm not stupid, all my friends are into them to. I don't have anyone I can talk to besides my aunt but she's been in an asylum since my dad took his life.. He spent four years in the military, met my mom during a court or something. They fell in love, not to soon after they got married I was born. My father learned he suffered from ptsd not to long after I was born, he was put on medication but my mom had to work so my aunt helped out when she could. That night though she had gone to the store, I had walked Into his room to find him not breathing." Tears startec to roll down her cheeks as she talked about what had happened, she wiped them away with her sleeve as she looked at Johnathan.

"I'm not thinking you're stupid at all, Lexi," Jonathan began. "I just wanted to know if you had been opening up to other people." He wanted to do go psychological on her and how it may be part of her genes to have a low emotional tolerance but based on actual experience, going all psychological and technical only distanced the person away.

'Tell you what," Jonathan began. He was about to make some sort of prescription he never felt the need to prescribe before, not until now. Of all the patients who had gone through his office, Lexi was the first to show vulnerability despite the tough facade. Though most of the patients were his friends now, all of them started out bitching in his office too. Lexi had been nothing but honest since she got here and because he appreciated that truly, he wanted to give a special prescription.

"Let's not get into medicines and all that crappy-tasting stuff just yet," He said. "Every morning and before heading off to bed, all patients are tested for drug and alcohol intake. I know this is a rehabilitation center but believe me, a lot of the patients here have their ways and they influence others along with it." He gave her a smile. "Promise me that you won't take any drugs or alcohol from anyone here and start trying opening up your feelings to me. Tell me what you feel, what you think, what you're worried about, what you're scared of, and stuff like that. We'll go on like that for a week and then tell me which feels better: opening up to me or the temporary escape drugs and alcohol give you. Does that sound okay?" He stood up and took his box of tissues which he handed to the girl. "Come on, smile now. I haven't seen you smile. I'm sure you'd look a lot prettier with it."

" Yeah..." Alex took a tissue, wiped away her tears then smiled a little. " I keep a journal.. I've been doing so since that night, well here. I have plenty of empty ones with me." She continued to smile handing him the journal she gave him a hug then walked out of his office to be shown to her room, once there she realized it was more like prison then she had expected. Taking out all her piercings except one she put her earrings in a little baggy then changed into the scrub like outfit the rehab had provided putting all her street clothes away in the dresser, then laid back on her bed with her feet crossed at the ankles where a little angel could be seen but that wasn't her only tattoo.

"Thank you for your little gift, Lexi. I appreciate it," Jonathan said. He was a bit surprised with the hug yet he allowed her to, and somehow, returned it ever so slightly. They weren't allowed to have such physical contacts with their patients but at the same time, it would be rude to disregard it. And honestly, he loved the feeling of being hugged.

Jonathan examined her records some more before tucking her folder along with many others.

----

Sasha was another patient who lived right next to Lexi's room. Unlike many others in De Montague Rehabilitation Center who were admitted due to substance addiction, Sasha had a different one: sex. She loved it, lived it, and craved for it. Sasha knocked on Lexi's door and spoke from the outside. "Hey, newbie. I saw you enter the place. Mind having a friend?"

'' Um okay..'' Lexi said as she chewed on her lower lip she hated having her earrings out because she'd had them in since she'd gotten them done except she'd taken them out to clean them every once in awhile but now she felt naked without them, if the doctor read her journal he would learn drugs, alcohol wasn't her only problem she had a horrible habit of shop lifting. She sighed as she sat up, put her feet against one another with her hands on her ankles. Lexi wasn't much of a social butterfly she was more of a loner meets ghost unless she was around her own little group of friends but she hadn't seen any of her friends since graduation.

Once the door opened, Sasha smirked at her. "Lovely girl," she said as she welcomed herself inside the room. She glanced around and noted how bare it was, how it lacked life and personality. "Yep, you're definitely new. This room is dead as hell."

Without permission, she sat down on the bed and looked up at her new neighbor. "I'm Sasha, by the way. Your name slate outside says Alexis. Cute." She observed her from head to toe. "So what got you here? Anorexia? You're thin as a stick, girl. But that's okay. Guys dig girls with that body." Sasha looked around again. "It looks like your first day here. I'm sure you've met Dr. Jonathan also known as McDreamy? God, I want him to hump me and pound me on that desk of his. I want to taste his huge cock and lick every inch of his body." Sasha turned her attention back to Lexi. "Isn't he the most fuckable guy there is?"

'' I'm not anorexic.. I eat all the time I just have a really fast metabolism. We can decorate our rooms? '' Lexi asked as she chewed on her lower lip then blushed a little hearing what her new friend had to say. '' He's really hot, yeah I guess so. Sorry I've never.. '' She looked down at the floor still waiting to be told she could put up posters or something that made her feel more at home, she felt like she was in prison because she couldn't have her earrings in but her tongue ring was fine which made no sense at all. The brunette had to admit hearing what Sasha had to say about Doctor Johnathan made her feel kind of sick to her stomach only because she'd never really moved passed hugging, had never even kissed anyone boy or girl.

"Ahh, virgin. Sweet," Sasha commented as her eyes traveled up and down her body, scanning every inch, every space. "I was once a virgin. Long, long, long ago. Now all I want are long, long, long cocks. Inside me. It feels so damn good, you should try it." She eyed her again, lost in her thoughts for a moment. "I've never tried a girl, though. Hmmm...." She pondered for a moment but ended up shrugging instead. "Nah, I won't steal your precious innocence. Take care of it. Once you get addicted to sex, it's gonna be a trap. Hence why I'm here in the first place, man." She playfully gave her a wink. Sasha sighed and stretched after, then she made her way to the door.

"I'm jealous, you get to eat a lot yet you're sexy. I have to diet everyday to keep the boys wanting the body. As for the decorations," Sasha looked around again. "Yeah, we can personalize this place. Makes it look less of a shithole, you know?"

Before completely heading out, Sasha turned to Lexi and smiled at her. It was the first sincere smile she gave without hints of playfulness and lust. "But Alexis, I hope you don't judge me. I am sincere about being your friend."

With that note, Sasha waved at her and left the room.

---

Meanwhile, it was lunch break already. Jonathan headed off to the cafeteria with the rest of the doctors and the patients. He was lost in thought after reading Lexi's journal halfway non-stop.

Alex smiled as she heard Sasha say she was really sincere about being her friend, she opened her duffel bag then took out a few pieces of art she had actually done herself then hung them on the walls to make the place look a little more her style. She fell into the emo phase but wasn't quite as gothic looking she was more of emo stoner then anything, once her room felt like home she laid back down on her bed then crossed her legs at the ankles again wondering if anyone else would come in introducing themselves to her. It made her feel welcome, she liked to feel welcome places especially places that reminded her of prison cells.

Jonathan looked around and searched for Lexi in the crowd. When he spotted her, he made a mental note about talking to her right after lunch. It was a good thing there was some sort of rest time after lunch, so he'd have some time to talk to her.

When he saw her depositing her tray, Jonathan stood up and headed towards her. Sasha watched him lustfully, once in a while licking her lips as she giggled with other girls and even catcalling him. Jonathan paid no attention to it.

"Lexi," he said as he tapped her shoulder. "Do you have time right now? Meet me in my office in 10 minutes, okay?" he smiled at her before leaving. On his way out, he said hi to those who waved at him.

Lexi nodded as she looked back at Sasha then shrugged, she made sure she was presentable then walked toward his office. She raised her fist, knocked on the door waiting for him to answer she just hoped he didn't want anything major, she had a feeling it had to do with her journal. Her stomachs was in knots, she felt really nervous. This was her second time in his office since her arrival so she just really hoped it wasn't anything bad.

Jonathan opened the door once he heard the knock and seeing Lexi at the other side made him smile. "Ah, Lexi," he said. "I'm glad you have the time. Come in, feel at home." Jonathan headed back to his table and took out the journal. Some pages had post-it notes on them. He smiled and handed it back to the owner and urged her to take a look at the pages.

On the pages where she stated about her drug addiction, Jonathan put yellow post-it notes. On the notes he wrote personal messages for the girl. Some of the messages were:

Do you know that this destroys how you look? Stop taking it. Let's retain your pretty face.

This will only give you a temporary escape. The next time the nightmares and the horrors recur, come to my office and let's talk about it.

There were many others that spoke of sweetness and kindness to the girl as Jonathan wanted to get to know her so much, to get to help her work her way out her addiction.

"I've read through your entries," Jonathan began. He sat back down on his office seat. "I didn't want to pry too much, so I only glanced and read some parts that may be helped by the medical field. I hope that through those notes, you'd have a different outlook on drugs and life. Ponder about it for a few days then when you've come to a realization, come back to my office and tell me about it."

At that, he handed her one last note. 'Here, it's a reminder for you," He said.

On the note that he handed out to her, Jonathan wrote:

Don't waste yourself, Lexi. Someday, you're going to be a great woman.

" Thank you, I will. I met Sasha.. She seems to really like you, I'm really glad you didn't read everything caus it get's kind of disturbing in some places." Lexi said as she blushed, placed a strand of hair behind her naked ear with he other side covering her other ear. She had never been told she was pretty by anyone, she gave him another hug then walked out of his office with a smile heading back to her room. Putting her journal in the nightstand she laid back on her bed then closed her eyes with her hands behind her head.

What Jonathan absolutely loved about Lexi is how opened she is and how she's not rebelling on the idea of curing her addiction and, in fact, he thinks she loved the idea of it. He simply chuckled at the remark she made about Sasha liking him. He knew that, to be honest, and she already made her attempts during their private sessions. Although Jonathan must admit how tempting it is sometimes, he never gave in. Such interactions between him and his patients are strictly forbidden anyway.

----

During rest hours, Sasha dropped by Lexi's room again.

"So how was the session with Jonathan? Did things happen inside?" She asked, winking.

" It went fine, no. I'm not gonna just throw myself at home. He wanted to talk about my journal, gave me a few pointers to get better. I don't want my first time to be just a spur of the moment thing I want it to be special.. " Lexi shook her head with a soft smile as she waited for Sasha to notice the art work she had put on the walls, she slid her tongue along with her teeth which made a clang due to the metal stud. She desperately wanted her ear rings back in but didn't need to get into trouble, end up in isolation or whatever for breaking the rules.

"Man, that sucks," Sasha said as she fell on the bed and sat down beside her new friend. "It would've been so cool, you know? Like, he goes to you and goes all like, 'meet me at my office in 10 minutes' then when you go there, all clothes fall off. Hot damn, girl!" Sasha was lost in her own perverse thoughts but once she shook out of it, she noticed the walls having a little a more life.

"Sweet art you got there," she remarked. "Did you make if yourself? Goddamn, girl, you've got skill!"

A smirk formed on her face all of a sudden, making her nudge Lexi's arm. "I heard our little doctor likes art and is a total sucker for them. Why don't you give him a little something?"

" Yeah I made every peice, I could make him something but I don't have my art supplies here my mom made me leave them at home. I draw to though, have a sketch or two I could give him but I'll wait until I've been here a little longer then a few hours. It's still only my first day here, your the only other patient to introduce themselves to me ." Lexi chewed on her lower lip, wondered if she could make a few more friends here. She thought about finding someone to hook up with, losing her virginity then eventually going for the doctor.

At her words, Sasha lips stretched into a playful smirk. "Oh, you want to make new friends, huh? After lights out tonight, swing by to my room. I usually have some... friends over. We've got things, you know? Things that brought many people here. Booze, girl. We got 'em. Got some weeds too. The guard brings them in in exchange for a little fuck. He's kinda cute anyway, but too old for my age," Sasha said as a matter of fact.

Throughout the day, Sasha spent most of her time with Lexi, telling her all about her sex escapades both in and out of rehab.

"You know, Lexi, I can hook you up." Sasha told her playfully a few hours after lights out. They were already outside of her room.

Back
Top Bottom