Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Other Scares (f/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColorMeHorror

Super-Earth
Rules
1. I'm a bottom during sex, but don't expect me to act all "kawaii-desu" very often
2. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
3. I usually write 1-5 paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
4. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes
-----------

Coralie Quimby, known simply as "Quimby" by most, is a nineteen year old girl who is too gay for her own good. Unfortunately, due to her past history of bullying, she isn't open about her sexuality to anyone. She loves playing instruments and singing and always hangs out with guys. Mainly Rex, her best friend since childhood. They attend the same college and share a small house not far from campus. One day, during their lunch break between classes, Rex introduces Quimby to one of his new friends (YC).

Quimby instantly falls in love.

While she struggles to cope with her new feelings, something odd begins to happen. Strange things start surfacing around campus and, eventually, off campus. People that aren't really there, monsters that shouldn't exist, even strange messages begin to appear for her at unexpected times. As if battling your sexuality wasn't hard enough, she now has to decide whether or not to confess to YC whilst also questioning if she's going mad. Little does she know, YC may know more about the strange happening than she lets on.
----------

If you're interested please PM me or reply here! I'm excited to hear from you! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom