Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF - Aeres' Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeresohba

Dust
Hey there. I'm Rachel, and it's lovely to meet you. These are the scenarios and ideas that I'm interested in doing.

Introduction

I've been roleplaying off and on for years now, but only really got majorly into it about a year ago, on Reddit. I've since been told about here, though, and so I'm going to be transferring all my posts from there, along with all future ideas I have, into this post.

My characters tend to be submissive/characters-who-aren't-instigators. One of my few strengths, as you can see, is knowing lots of words that mean lots of things. Another one, if you see it that way, are my lack of limits - no scat, and nothing that doesn't fit the storyline, but other than that, everything goes.

A few of my ideas have to do with sci-fi, and I'd love it if you would be happy to transplant any idea into a sci-fi setting. Because sci-fi is the best, uh, fi, or something along those lines.

Speaking of my ideas, more than a few of them are focused on plot more than anything else, but are more than open to a little bit of smut. Any of them in red are ones that I particularly want to do. Third person past tense is the preferred style, and sadists, dommes, and similar, are the preferred partners. I'm looking for women only, I'm afraid.

Without further ado:

Ideas

These are the ideas that I've had over the years. Enjoy.

Ava's Demon (And variants thereof)
Ava's Demon is A) one of the best-looking webcomics ever, and B) a pretty decent idea. Ava Ire is a fifteen year-old girl who is haunted by a demon, who makes her life a living hell by taking over her actions and words from time to time, with the apparent aim of making Ava commit suicide. Joyful, I know.

Now, I'm not suggesting that we play out the webcomic as-is. Rather, we do something with a similar premise - I play a girl, haunted by a demon who makes her do bad things. What sort of things? The scalpel she keeps under her bed, hidden from her parents, with plenty of spare blades sealed in their packets, and the lighter nearby, the chemical burns on her waist, and her unhealthily thin body should give you some indication. We don't have to be quite so grim, however, if you so prefer. :p You would be playing my demon in this scenario.

The aforementioned variants of this are either straight-up role reversal, or a little bit of attitude adjustment. I could be... Well, not a demon, but a spirit, one who latches on to you to try and make a friend, something I never had in life. Key word 'try', because you're quick to take advantage of both our 'friendship' and the abilities that, as a spirit, I possess. Or maybe you play the demon, and decide to be boring and nice. :p

Beyond Earth
What happens when two people’s ideologies are vastly different? When their families, their cultures, are entirely opposed to one another? And what happens when we take this and put it IN SPACE?

Well, not exactly in space. I’ve been playing a lot of Civ: Beyond Earth, and as a sci-fi fan I frickin’ LOVE all the technology and science going on in the game! One of my favourite parts is looking at the tech web, and reading the wonder descriptions, and just generally going “Woooooooah.” I like the future.

We came to this planet when Earth could no longer sustain us. In the final few decades before the dying breaths of Terra, the countries began to divide in their approaches towards fixing their issues. Some turned to the machine, the inhuman, building better and faster and smarter. Some turned to rhetoric and dogma, decrying human nature and advocating a return to simple agriculture, the “good old days”. Others turned to nature, modifying and adapting her creations to suit their needs and help their lives. But, in the end, none of them worked, and the last of the Earth’s resources were spent on enormous arks.

By chance, two vastly different societies landed on the same planet, close enough for border towns to make contact. We come from these two towns, and met as children. I was fascinated by the modifications and implants unique to your civilization, and you were interested in mind. Even as we grew and learned about the situation, about the difference in ideologies, about why we couldn’t be friends, we kept on hanging out in the habitat that our parents, the first generation of colonists, distrusted so much, but which felt like home to us. And, over time, that friendship became something else.

But can it last? Not only are our peoples against us even meeting one another, but maybe we ourselves are a barrier? People are a product of their upbringing, and you and I have very different home lives. Only time will tell.

Rosewood
From the website: The Rosewood Academy for Girls prides itself on its strong Catholic values, excellent teaching staff, and high-quality campus. Here, we educate your daughters in a serene, focused environment in the Warwickshire countryside. Read a message from our head teacher, Dr. Lawrence Stone. [Link]

Most of the girls here are pleasant, studious, focused, and so on. Raised religiously, with aspirations of careers, families, and all sorts of lovely things.

Then you have your problem students. Some are troubled, some are trouble-makers, and some are just plain trouble. They can be dealt with. Then there's me.

Amber Sanderson. I'm a punk. I'm a feminist. My hair is dyed all sorts of colours, as brash and audacious as the rest of me. I swear, I laugh loudly, I argue with teachers, I refuse to wear a skirt or sensible shoes, and blast the Devil's music into my ears. I don't even look like a woman! You're almost certain that I wear a binder, or something - there's no way I can be that angular and boyish.

While I can be aggressive, I'm not angry or violent. I just try and get things done. If I see an altercation, or someone being an asshole, I step in and try to bring it to a close. I use elision in my speech, and speak my mind without restraint. Worst of all, I'm crude; "Oi! Bethany! Leave her alone you stupid slut!" landed me in a lot of trouble.

To top it all off, I'm a damned dyke! Openly! Fortunately, I haven't brought any of the other girls low (that you know of).

I'm your worst nightmare, and you just can't get rid of me.

It's only by the grace of my parent's money, and concern for their daughter, that I'm still attending Rosewood Academy - for educational reasons. It's pretty clear I'm an atheist. Maybe my parents thought it could tame me, too? Regardless, the Board want in on the Sanderson fortune, so I'm here to stay.

If you had it your way, Mrs. Headteacher ma'am, then I'd have been kicked out long ago. It looks like I'm here to stay. So, what do you do?

You 'fix' me. People don't want a straight-talking, sexually liberated, sapphic, petulant girl. You don't want one corrupting your other, impressionable students. My future husband wants an obedient, quiet, straight, submissive housewife, with no initiative or unusual interests.

You can impress the board, appease my parents, fix dissent and sedition in the student body, and correct a deviant, all in one fell swoop.

Go ahead. Bring it on.

Vulnerable
The premise is quite simple. You're a responsible adult in my life, an authority figure. A teacher, a social worker, my doctor. Maybe you're the school counsellor I was assigned to after a particularly disturbing creative writing task. I'm sure you get the idea. (Probably a teacher, though.)

As for myself, I'm a little bit... Off. I'm quiet, and reserved. A bright young woman by all accounts, but I never really speak up, or make myself known. I have friends - two or three, you've noticed - but I seem to be a bit of a hanger-on, a lurker.

And you've also seen the scars, and my eating habits. For the former, you've seen a few marks where my sleeves slipped down while I was stretching. There were many, and though I was quick to hide them, you saw more than enough of what was no doubt the tip of an iceberg. As for the latter - well, I'm far too thin to be eating healthily.

You can see that I'm messed up, and in dire need of help, or just someone to talk to.

Ergo, I'm an easy target.

Take advantage of me. Lure me in and groom me, make me dependent on you simply for human contact. Encourage and enable my bad habits, and maybe introduce some new ones. Welcome me to the wonderful world of alcohol and drugs. Share me with friends, family, whatever. Take pictures, videos, and sell them. And don't be afraid to get your hands dirty. You could be a nice person and try and help me, but, well, that wouldn't be as fun, would it?

Note: Both of the school ideas will take place in Sixth Form, where ages are ≥16.

A Monster Calls
A Monster Calls is a book by Patrick Ness, which has some gorgeous illustrations. It's also a heartbreaking story.

Night after night, the leaves of the tree that does not exist by daylight brush against the window. It's not that disturbing - One gets used to it, after a while. The sounds that shouldn't be cease being bothersome beyond a point. The visits are a different matter.

One night, she's a kind old widow. The next, a tree given life speaks through the window. Its voice was deep and booming, but was silent to all but the intended recipient, and the only sigh of its passing was a dusting of pine needles left on the carpet. He is sometimes a man, or a boy, a spirit, or a demon. She is sometimes a nymph, or a beast, a girl, or a fairy. It is sometimes a shapeless form, an invisible sound, or a silent sight.

Each night is different. That inconsistency is the only thing constant about the nights, along with the announcement of a visit by the wind roaring through the otherwise still air, causing the tree which isn't there to tap against the window. Tap, tap, tap.

Who comes tonight?

Midwinterblood
This one is also inspired by a book. Marcus Sedgwick is a horror/fantasy author, whose books I highly recommend. One of them in particular is Midwinterblood, which is about two characters who have various reincarnations, in various relationships, throughout history. One lifetime they are forbidden lovers, the next mother and son, then brother and sister, and so on, seven times. It's a fantastic book, and it's an idea that I'd love to try out.

It's fairly self-explanatory: Our characters, who remain broadly similar throughout time and space, will act out a few senes in various settings, times, and with different relationships - or the same one, if you want romance/smut. :p

Settings
I'm open to doing a roleplay in an established setting. The ones that I am interested in are as follows:

• Infinite Space/Infinite Line (+1000 points to you if you know about this)
  • Mortal Engines
  • XCOM
  • Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell
  • Homestuck. Yes, I am Homestuck trash. I am extremely, extremely sorry for this.
  • Deus Ex
  • Mirror's Edge
Or any that you suggest that pique my interest.

So, that's my ideas post. Hopefully it wasn't too awful for a first try.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom