Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbofication (Female for Males or Futas PMs only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibiki

Super-Earth
Hey there!

Thanks for swinging by, I'm Pocket Kanojo, but feel free to call me Pocky/Pockie or even Pockee if you'd prefer :) Let's get to it shall we?

Regarding posting: the usual routine, have a firm command of the English language and don't send me one-liners. I alternative between 1-2-3 paragraphs depending on what is currently going on. I try to post as often I can, but sometimes I won't be in the mood, so pretty please don't pester me, the only thing you achieve through that is make me lose interest in our game permanently :) Only playing through PMs, no threads, emails or IMs (no exceptions!). I'm either a sub or a switch in games, can do, but don't enjoy doms.

Kinks that turn me on: vaginal, oral (receiving and giving you lucky guys:) ), anal (receiving from males, giving and receiving with regards to futas), slutty/skimpy clothing (I also prefer keeping stuff on rather than being fully naked!), public scenes, teasing, photographing/videotaping, cheating/cuckolding, age difference (with me playing the younger characters, so no mom/son :p ), interracial (of the white girl black guy variety), risk of pregnancy, pregnancy.

For bimbofication here are the things I'm looking for:
- My character will be a brunette at the start, dying her hair a very light shade of blond as her transformation commences
- Long pink fingernails
- Implants from B to DD tits or maybe even bigger if that is your cup of tea
- Tattooes and piercings
- A general change of attitude (from a serious or shy girl into a willing and loving walking cumpdumpster)

Kinks that kill my mood instantly: Rape and non-con in general, toilet, vore, death, S/M, bondage.

I don't have any roles or plots in mind, but here are a few ideas: father x daughter (favorite), student x teacher (with me being the student of course), ex lovers, best friends, roommates, girl x boyfriend's best friend/brother/father. I mostly want it to be consensual, but I'm open to hypnosis/drugs.

Hope to hear from you! :)

Pocky

RE: Just another request thread (Female looking for males for smut-centered roleplay)

bu!mp

RE: Just another request thread (Female looking for males for smut-centered roleplay)

I have ideas and plots if you would like to message me and we can discuss them.

Bump.

One for the road.

Weekend starting bump!

Bumpity bump

I'd love to do a father x daughter rp with you :)

Bump!

Really in the mood for some father and daughter, or teacher student. But I'm open to anything really :)

Bump.

Bump!

I'm still waiting for an answer in our RP.

Bumpy the bump.

In other news the mysterious "everyone disappears phenomena" strikes again. And now the weather.

Bump.

did you ever get my PM?

Bump.

Pocket Kanojo said:

weeeell I probably shouldnt be saying this on your thread but... there's no other way of contact and i wanna speak my mind so...

you could've just told me you dont wanna play instead of adding me on your ignore list >.>

Let's get the weekend started with some new RPs, shall we? :)

interested in doing a father x daughter rp. PM me if interested :D

Bump.

Bump!

Bump.

Bump!

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom