Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbofication (Female for Males or Futas PMs only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibiki

Super-Earth
Hey there!

Thanks for swinging by, I'm Pocket Kanojo, but feel free to call me Pocky/Pockie or even Pockee if you'd prefer :) Let's get to it shall we?

Regarding posting: the usual routine, have a firm command of the English language and don't send me one-liners. I alternative between 1-2-3 paragraphs depending on what is currently going on. I try to post as often I can, but sometimes I won't be in the mood, so pretty please don't pester me, the only thing you achieve through that is make me lose interest in our game permanently :) Only playing through PMs, no threads, emails or IMs (no exceptions!). I'm either a sub or a switch in games, can do, but don't enjoy doms.

Kinks that turn me on: vaginal, oral (receiving and giving you lucky guys:) ), anal (receiving from males, giving and receiving with regards to futas), slutty/skimpy clothing (I also prefer keeping stuff on rather than being fully naked!), public scenes, teasing, photographing/videotaping, cheating/cuckolding, age difference (with me playing the younger characters, so no mom/son :p ), interracial (of the white girl black guy variety), risk of pregnancy, pregnancy.

For bimbofication here are the things I'm looking for:
- My character will be a brunette at the start, dying her hair a very light shade of blond as her transformation commences
- Long pink fingernails
- Implants from B to DD tits or maybe even bigger if that is your cup of tea
- Tattooes and piercings
- A general change of attitude (from a serious or shy girl into a willing and loving walking cumpdumpster)

Kinks that kill my mood instantly: Rape and non-con in general, toilet, vore, death, S/M, bondage.

I don't have any roles or plots in mind, but here are a few ideas: father x daughter (favorite), student x teacher (with me being the student of course), ex lovers, best friends, roommates, girl x boyfriend's best friend/brother/father. I mostly want it to be consensual, but I'm open to hypnosis/drugs.

Hope to hear from you! :)

Pocky

RE: Just another request thread (Female looking for males for smut-centered roleplay)

Back after an unscheduled hiatus!

Let me know if you want to start up something :)

RE: Just another request thread (Female looking for males for smut-centered roleplay)

Hey are you interested in my idea?
Hey there! So I was wondering if you'd do an rp with my where MC is a gamer and such when he discovers he has an ability to take video game characters out of the game and into real life. He has a little control over it but sometimes he does it on accident like say if he's in a video game store or playing a game on a DS or PSP. I would like this to kind of be a harem rp, some stuff I'm open to suggestion like the plot to smut ratio. I'd like to do this over pm's, we can also establish a limiter or something like he can only have a certain amount out at once before some start getting sent back in.

Bumpity!

I hope all of you had a nice holiday, how about starting the new year with a game with moi? :)

The month is almost over, time sure flies by.

Bump time!

Up for fulfilling a humiliating bet after a crushing defeat in a poke-match at the hands of my OC trainer?

b261a0b0679968e49fe8ad95ba559237-d38ivw5.jpg

I'm ready anytime. You ready to go down?(literally)

Team Ragnacock
392.png
samurott.png
212.png
nidoking.png
567.png
466.png

Bump!

Really in the mood for some good old-fashioned father and daughter games if anyone is interested :)

Still in the mood for father and daughter fun, PM me and maybe we can work something out :)

Message me, I have an idea for you.

Bump.

Still very much in the mood for daddy x daughter games, although a good bimboificiation would also be nice. But I'm open to other ideas, let me know!

Pocket Kanojo said:
Still very much in the mood for daddy x daughter games, although a good bimboificiation would also be nice. But I'm open to other ideas, let me know!

^ still relevant :)

Hi there. I can't PM you. But I'm up for doing a father/daughter pairing. I sent you a PM before, but it seems that either for whatever reason I've been put on your ignore list, or your PMs are disabled. Please do shoot me a response!

The Extraordinary Disappearance of Partners written by Pocky, coming to a bookstore near you! :)

I can't PM you for some reason.

Pocket Kanojo said:
The Extraordinary Disappearance of Partners written by Pocky, coming to a bookstore near you! :)

Can't send you a message but hit me up if you want to do Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Father or Brother.

Pm me and we can discuss some ideas I have for you

Bump.

!pmuB

I would love to talk ideas with you but your PMs are disabled

Would you possibly be interested in Big brotherX Little sister? Like the borther is in college and sister in High school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom