Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exotic Adventure ( long term role play) LF M that can keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenVampi

Planetoid
Hello! and welcome.

This role play is an adventure or if you know what a choose your own adventure book is then you are right with me. Each page will reveal new options as

to how you play as the story progresses, the morality of your character will change how my character reacts to him, if you chose to be honorable you can see how our

characters react differently than if you would chose a story for more of a dishonorable idea.

Detail is what its all about.

How I like to play: Its all in the detail, the more you bring the better it gets. If you can only produce a few lines please look some where else as I would like to do pages of work to bring about a very exciting story. Characters will be fleshed out as well as using pictures to ensure detail with the work that is at hand, I even go as far as to what my character wears down to the panties gentlemen so if you like a challenge and detail keep reading.

The Adventure awaits!

With characters fleshed out we will set a location to where this adventure takes place, pictures will be shown so that we are on the same page and don't worry boys I narrate the story. Ideally I like to set this story in an exotic location like Africa or in the himalayas. Be ready for guns, knives, and drugs on our path through this story driven adventure, warlords and simple villagers will guide us through the land in something that can be very fun.

My character.

I play a well adapted exotic ebony woman so if you fellas like the dark meat and understand the story before you then don't be afraid to step into the door.
Pics will be given to the one I see who can keep up and would like something long term.
Teaser: http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tgu9pAce1rar0uuo1_500.jpg
Teaser: http://thenet.ng/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/niyola-4.jpg

Ending statement.

I only pm here so no YIM,AIM or what ever its all here and I will only post once a day other wise I will let you know if I am away.

Creativity is key with detail in the mix.

Are you ready ??? PM me with something to catch my eye so we will begin.

RE: Ideas for you, maybe?

if you're still looking for someone to take on either idea, let me know. Seems like a fun idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom