Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Freed from Solitude :: Tasinga & Ever

Éibhear Swallowed hard. Maybe he could tell him parts, he still wasn't ready to tell the man he was in love with him. "Something...happened. Last night when we were together. I did not intend for it to happen, but it did. My soul is tied to yours in a way I could not anticipate. It could cause me grievous harm." He wasn't sure how to say the rest without letting the half-elf know of his feelings. Val's body warmed him and he coughed again, this time the ice was more water than anything else. "I could use just a little more rest. I'm sorry. Our transport here took more from me than expected."

Val looked at the other and just nodded his head saying. “Then rest we will leave once you are well enough to travel. We cannot stay though dark magic harms the walls around this place and she cannot risk losing her home.” He closed his eyes then and pulled the other man close to himself to keep him warm.

Éibhear twisted his body to bury his face in Val's warm chest. He needed the comfort that the half-elf gave him. His warm body and musky smell made him let out a relaxed sigh and he couldn't help himself, "Don't leave me, Val," he pleaded. He would be so empty without the man, he wondered how he had ever lived without him before. He wondered how he had ever fallen for Loki's false charms. He slept with his hands in fists around the silver silk of Val's clothing. His cough got better and better as Val lay close to him and when he finally woke Val was still there. He tilted his head up to press a kiss to Val's lips, "Im ready. We cannot leave the woods witch homeless on my account."

Val had been confused by the request of the other. He let it go over though not wanting to ask to many questions. The night was calm and quiet otherwise. The warmth of the othe so close also helped him fall asleep. When the sun was up he sighed not wanting to get up still they had to. He nodded his head and asked." Where do we head to? I would say my home but I'm not sure how the other elves will take to an outsider. How about you? Any place you know of we can go?"

He got up from the bed starting to get his things together and pull his boots on. The bow a crossed his back and arrows as wel in case they needed them." Or did you habe a set plan?"

"I think I can get both of us to Midgard, but now...I'm not sure." He knew taking himself and Val to Midgard would require a lot of energy on his part. It would also require an extremely strong bond between the two of them, there would be a possibility of leaving body parts behind if it wasn't strong enough. "In order for me to get us both there we have to have an extremely strong bond." And that meant he would have to tell Val how he felt about him, which was terrifying in itself.

Val thought for a moment and then looked at the other. "What about getting there via the rainbow bridge? It is possible if we use magic to cloak ourselves besides not all the gods hate us. Mostly just the frost prince and Odin. Frigga only takes Odin's side because he is her husband but most the others such as Sif and Thor are neither against or for us. So if we go in the right way we should be safe and alright."

The mage considered Val's plan for a moment. It was true, it would be one of the last places the Jotun would look for them, Loki wouldn't believe they would dare get that close to being discovered by Odin. Perhaps they could appeal to Thor, he was always troubled by Loki and he was sure that he woul help them if it meant spiting Loki. "It is worth trying, at least. It will give me a chance to recharge and we may be able to reason with the Thunder God."

Eibhear considered the man next to him. He would need to disguise their pointed ears if they were going to Midgard. There were no elves on Midgard and no magic either, he would have to be very careful about who saw him casting. They would need to bring weapons and warm clothing, all that he could conjure, it was the stealth part they might have trouble with. "I must transfer Swift over to you in order to cloak your body. It will require some blood magic and...the magic from before, magic from passion, from intimacy." It felt different telling him this information now, he wasn't nearly as cocky as before, his intense feelings for the man humbled him and he cared too much for the other's safety.

Val looked at the other pausing he looked troubled his soul even seemed confused. Walking closer to the dark haired man until they were face to face almost chest to chest Val grabed the other's wrist firmly oncenter then let go. It was a sign to Dark Elves a way for them to tell others one simple thing.' I trust you'. Val though hearing about the need to use the magic from beffort flushed some. "Now you're just flirting." A smile was on his lips." Tonight ask me again for now let's walk a little more to get away from here."

Val felt something though in his chest something wrong. He then knew what it was and it made his insides turn almost close off. Some how someone had heard and used his Soul Name. Worse they were connected to him trying to find him. The chill in his body made him stiffen. Only a god could find his Soul Name and use it. Val knew this was dangerous but knew if he focused he could block the other from tracking him. Though it would leave his mind open to talking with the one who knew his name. He decided talking would not kill him.

Val's sentimental gesture both surprised and excited Éibhear. It was a elven gesture, one that embodied a trust that was unconditional. His hand went to Val's face, cupping the half-elf's cheek and rubbing his thumb over the cheekbone in an affectionate manner. The blood that flooded the other's cheeks made him all-the-more desirable to the mage.

There was a sudden change in the man's body language. A minute ago he had been open and trusting, even playful, and now he had suddenly closed off, as if he had shut down inside. He looked concerned and distracted and Éibhear felt a small tug on his own soul through Val's. He wasn't able to decipher exactly what the twinge was and he still wasn't quite sure what fully explaining the extent of their bond and what it meant to Val would do to whatever relationship they had now.. The bloodmage felt altogether very small, no one before had bothered him in this way. "What's wrong, Nehel?" This time it was he using the elven term for friend, wanting to admit to the other that he would do anything for him but feeling inadequate.

Val smiled faintly leaning into the touch his body wanting more. Then a damn vonce cold as ice in his head." You'll be mine soon enough Eromi." The using of his Soul Name made Val feel as if his chest was being stabbed by ice. The pain in his eyes light up like fire. It felt a pinning force sitting on his lungs and heart. Damn the Frost giant brat he was doing this to him. He could control his body but his mind and senses were at the mercy of the others illusions. Then the flash backs starter of the war. His people being slaughtered by the gods. He suddenly grabbed onto the other trying to stay in reality, not to get lost in what was happening in his mind. " Damn the gods... he hurts... its freezing." He was fighting for air. The voice rang in his head more." You will be my little fuck toy soon. You can't escape your fate I've set for you. So get used to me."

As soon as Val mentioned the word 'freezing' the Mage knew what was behind the half-elf's sudden change in behaviour. His lips pursed into a thin line, he looked grim and his eyes were hard and far away in thought. Somehow Loki had found Val's true name, how is wasn't quite sure but it was the only explanation. A touch of irrational jealousy twinged inside him as he processed the fact that Loki knew Val's true name and he did not. He pushed the juvenile thoughts from his head and grabbed Val by the shoulders. This was not good. They would need to perform that magic earlier than anticipated, if he could give Swift over to Val the addition of Swift to Val's soul would muffle the signal and Loki would have a much weaker hold on the man.

It was clear that Val couldn't see what was before him, his eyes glazed over and seeing something from his past. He held the man tightly to him and pressed his lips against the pointed tip of his ear, "I won't let him have you, Val," he spoke with such a vehemence that there would be no doubt of his sincerity. "Please, stay with me."

Val stayed close to the other the warmth and closeness making him relax. He was not sure what to do or how or respond other then to let Eibhear speak to him. He then said" Not planning to leave..." He felt dizzy and sick all at the same time. He hated this and wanted Loki to get out of his head. He was able to keep himself closed off for now but the shivers did not leave as he fought the cold air and just tried to stay awake.

"If you're up for it, I know of something that could help you have a little more clarity and control." He knew the timing was completely innapropriate but it was the only thing Éibhear knew of that would help with the disorienting feeling of someone projecting once they were connected. All of this he was aware of, but he was also aware of the uncomfortable feelings Val was experiencing and extremely aware that Loki could now forcefully communicate with the half-elf. He knew from experience how very unpleasant the Jotun could be and was eager, for Val's sake and his own peace of mind, to place a sort of filter between Val's soul and Loki's.

"The magic I spoke of earlier, that will help you now. It can distort your true name by adding another soul to yours."

Val listened to Éibhear and nodded his head a little then to only have Loki yell in his head. “See he just wants you for energy and for a fuck toy.” This made Val stiffen a little, but start to try to push the other back even more. The demi-god though was not as forgiving as he still had a tight grip on Val and did not want to give it up. Val wanted to know where the other was and just smash his head. He was in his head and it made Val tense, edgy and most of all annoyed. Looking at Eibear he said. “In the name of the gods get him out of here I don’t care what you do. I cannot take it knowing he’s inside of my head.”

Éibhear held Val by the wrist in the same gesture that Val had used before, this time drawing the man close as he brought them just outside of the Witch's domain. If he was to do this sort of magic he would do it right and doing it right would take time. He would make it as enjoyable as he could for the half-elf, as good as it could possibly be in the present circumstances. He pulled Val down to sit in his lap, he brought his hand to Val's chin and tilted his face back toward his, he kissed him with a passion that would surely steal his focus from the Jotun for the moment. Slipping his hands beneath the silver silk, his right hand wrapped around Val's hardening cock and his left moved around his waist to bring him closer. He knew that the man in his lap could feel the hard member pressing up against him. His left hand moved up to Val's slender white throat and he whispered hoarsely in his ear. "I will give you Swift's soul. It will hurt but it will provide a stronger link between the two of us. This will muddle Loki's spell and give you a bit of distance and protection from his magic, it will also tie us together intrinsically forever. Are you sure you want this?"

As Éibhear started to stroke Val he gasped out and leaned into the other even more. He listened to the other as he explained what having the soul of Swift inside him would do. He knew this was deeper than what the other was explaining. The reason was because if a Dark Elf swore or gave his soul to another being it was frowned on, even more if it was a man of dark magic. Val would never be able to go home without being shunned. He would be tied to Éibhear for the rest of his life. His breathing started to pick up as he became more needy his back arching into the other man’s hand. Loki was still inside hissing “See he wants you for a little fuck toy. Same as me true but I am a god he is not.” Val snarled out a little. “Please just help me….”

Éibhear did as he was bid, quickly removing both fabric barriers that lay between them and pushed slowly inside Val. Pulling Val's shirt from his body, Éibhear bit into his own wrist as he pushed the long silver hair over the man's shoulder. He needed blood for this ritual but he wouldn't take it from the half-elf, knowing the pain he would already be in because of both this spell and Loki's. As the red fluid dripped slowly down his forearm he pressed his wrist to the man's back and drew a glyph, then again on his own chest, it was a crude design but it would work. His wrist continued to bleed as he moved that hand to Val's hips as the other resumed its hold on the long, graceful neck. He began to thrust slowly, building up to a steady rhythm as he tried to focus on the pleasure rather than the intense pain of Swift's soul detaching from his own, ripping at the seams as it were.

The hand at Val's throat moved to her sternum where it lay flat, pulling him backward toward the dark-haired elf. Éibhear's face was buried in the crook of Val's neck as the mage ground his teeth to keep from crying out. He felt he might die, like Swift would take too much of Éibhear in his transfer. He knew the soul had no choice, that Swift would be able to protect Val but only if he could get to him first. "Please, Val, don't resist him. I cannot-" He grunted, half pain and half pleasure. "I took as much of the pain as I could. I cannot take any more of it!" The urgency he felt was real, it was his soul alerting him to the scarring he was causing on himself, he would not be the same without Swift and he could feel Nightshade's soul now. Sticking close, attaching itself further onto his own, trying to fix the tears where Swift pulled away. When swift was gone he felt it immediately, and it was the exact moment when he came, filling Val with hot jets of white liquid.

Val could feel the other's breathing rising and becoming more raged as the pain was higher. Though to say that what he felt was not painful would be lying. The mark on his back felt as if he was on fire eyes closing tightly he shook all over. it was like the spirit of Swift had to carve it's way into where it would stay. His chest even felt tight as he nearly fainted. Choking on the suddenly pain as he felt Swift suddenly around his soul he froze. There was an angrier feeling in him now. Something much more violent than before he tried to stay calm as the new feeling washed over him.

Though that was not all. He could feel Éibhear much closer now though his mind felt the need to drown into a darkness and let himself rest. That was too risky at the moment. They had to find a safe place to rest and relax. He waited until the other was ready to move and then carefully guided him until he found a cave. He did not want Éibhear to use magic unless he had to. Lighting a fire he laid down next to Éibhear and held onto him.

Éibhear felt lost inside himself. Swift had been there for so long, he had fused into the elf's soul and now that that part was gone he felt like he was hemmoraging magic instead of growing stronger. It was Nightshade and the close proximity of Val which brought him back to this reality. It had been a difficult spell but Val would be much safer now and that was what mattered. Responding to Cal's vice-like grip, he put his arm around the half-elf and finally dared to release a breath.

"How do you feel?" His voice was hoarse but he had to know if the other was alright, if Loki's voice in heis head had been quieted.

Val's response was a soft groan as he just stayed closer." You need to get well we need to get out of this forest soon. I'll be fine. I'll admit it is a little uncomfortable to have an extra soul inside me but I will be fine." Sitting up once more he went to the fire making sure it stayed light up. Also he needed to keep watch sensing the danger in the air still. The forest was getting restless and he knew it was because of the added dark magic. Many creatures in the forest were of the sun and light thus a dark magic made them agitated.

Éibhear let his fingers brush through the long silver hair of the man next to him. He felt strange without Swift, just as Val felt strange to have him, but he was glad that he could do something to protect the half-elf from Loki. He was such a vindictive, hateful Jotun, Éibhear wondered what he had ever seen in the man. "I'm sorry." He wondered what Val thought of all of this, wondered if the half-elf wished he had never freed him from that gnarled oak in the heart of the forest. "You woke me, you freed me, and now you are stuck with me. Stuck in the middle of a blood mage and a Jotun. You must think we are like children, quarrelling the way we are now." He laughed softly at himself. He wanted to pull the half-elf back into him, to kiss him again and again and to fall asleep with the man in his arms. But that would not be prudent. Not when they were on the run from gods and in the middle of the forest.

Back
Top Bottom