Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Freed from Solitude :: Tasinga & Ever

Val felt a jolt in his chest after the other entered him and shook some. The feeling was quiet strange and he did not know what it was he could feel the other above him pause for a moment then the thrusting started. It was slow and steady which Val was thankful for. Rough sex would probably been too much for him. Sex was not something the elves did much of due to the need to stay alert and also it was just for men and women. Val only liked men thus sex was something he did not get unless he let a man have his way. Val had learned that because of his looks most men saw him was a submissive thus he stopped a long time ago. His insides were tight because of this and he could feel every movement of the other man.

Éibhear's hand found Val's throbbing member and stroked along the length in time with his thrusts. He wanted to bring Val as much pleasure as Val was bringing him. He was so tight and warm and the Mage knew he wouldn't last. Heis lips brushed over the half-elf's collarbone, he gently nipped at the man's earlobe and finally brought his lips to Val's. He's never let gender deter him from love before, but it had not gotten him into the best of situations. He kept trying to reign in his thoughts and the moaning man beneath him was certainly a helpful distraction. In his soul he knew that the half-elf meant more to him than that, much more.

"Val," he groaned as Val began to quake around his member, "Cum for me."

It was more a demand than a request and he bent over the body beneath him and but down on Val's neck, not hard enough to draw blood only to mark the man as his for all to see.

Val groaned deeply as his climax only became that much closer. Hips moving with the others rhythm he almost lost it when his member was being stroked. His hands soon grabbed onto Éibhear’s sides, not enough to mark or bruise but for support and something to keep himself grounded in reality as his mind felt it was losing hold. Bliss like this was something he did not know nor had ever felt.

When Éibhear told him to cum and bit onto his collarbone it was the last push Val needed. He arched his back groaning out and feeling his body give way to the white hot bliss. His cum covering the other’s hand and his stomach as he panted.

It was the sight of Val, his arching back and his hands on Éibhear's sides that sent the Mage over the edge. He thrust a few more times before filling Val with his white seed. He brought his fingers to his lips, cleaning them off with his tongue, savoring the flavor of the beautiful being beneath his body. He rested his forehead on Val's shoulder, pressing soft kisses to his skin. Éibhear Wrapped his arms around Val and held him close, he wanted to take this feeling while he could because he knew that he couldnt tell Val that he was now hopelessly tied to the half-elf forever, that he would do anything he asked of him just because of some rare bit of old magic. Something had gone wrong, in a sense, or maybe it went right, he wasn't sure. He hadn't intended to love this man, only to use him as an ally, but now... Well. Now that wouldn't be happening.
"Thank you," he hadn't said that in hundreds of years, but he meant it.

Val felt tired not knowing the other had taken some of the power through sex. Moving carefully he turned onto his side so the other could lie down as well if he wished. Hearing the thank you he smiled a little and nodded his head once tiredly. His silver hair fell down over and along his back in a graceful way. He was sleep in a matter of moments his energy gone and feeling oddly relaxed even safe. Val had not felt like he could sleep with ease in a long time so he decided to take the moment for himself.

Éibhear brushed his fingers through Val's silver hair, watching him as he slept. He looked so peaceful there, so beautiful. He took advantage of the sleeping man, kissing his neck and cheek and lips before pressing a light kiss to his forehead. He cast a spell to clean them both and then one over Val, a spell of protection and warmth. As the half-elf slept he watched over him, trying to decide exactly what he should do. He had not foreseen this happening, but it had happened all the same. And now he felt this soul inside of him, soft and warm and in need of protection. He knew that he could never put Val in harm's way and that he would have to find his revenge against the Jotun some other way. A way that wouldn't involve using Val's soul as a sort of battery. He let his fingers trace gentle patterns across Val's soft skin, the softest silver silk tendrils spiraling from his fingers and clothing Val's body. He clothed himself in black and, eventually, he drifted off into sleep himself.

Val stayed sleeping through the night. When the sun finally rose he sat up looking around. The air was cool and crisp almost cold. That made him concerned being it was the middle of the fall. The tempature should not be dropping for another moon or so. Letting the other man sleep Val grabbed his bow. The silver clothes covering him felt light and easy to move in. He moved to a nearby pond and watched looking for any signs of danger. The cold feeling was sinking into his chest making it hard to breath some. This had to be magic he knew it, but who bad such skill with ice and water.

Éibhear woke up feeling cold. He could see his breath and he knew immediately that it was a bad sign. He reached for Val, finding nothing but cold hard ground beside him. That made him bolt up, scrambling to his feet and reaching deep into his soul to touch the part of Val's which remained. He could feel a little tug in his soul and he took off in the direction of the pull. He knew this magic, he knew who was behind it. The closer he got to the source the harder it was to breath. His heart was hammering in his chest and he knew that if Loki were to find Val that it would not be a very pleasant meeting. Loki was vindictive and cruel and, most of all, jealous. He thought of Val, said his name over and over again in his head, before coming to a small clearing with a pond.

"Val, you should go," the man turned to him, a look of confusion on his face. It was then that he felt it. The cold touch on his neck, that familiar presence behind him.

"It looks as if you've done quite well for yourself, Éibhear," his voice itself sent chills down his body. "What do you want, Jotun." Loki laughed and glided around Val as if inspecting him, "Come now, don't be so...cruel," he laughed, "You're supposed to be in that tree still, remember? One word from me and dear 'daddy' will put you right back where you belong. I might decide to keep your little playmate though. He is very pretty, isn't he?"

Éibhear ground his teeth together. He was sure that he could overpower the Jotun just long enough for both of them to escape. Loki wouldn't know of the events of last night, he wouldn't know that Éibhear's soul was tied to Val's because not even Val knew. But getting to Val proved to be the true problem. "Yes, he is beautiful," he said stiffly.

"Is that anger I sense? And I thought I was the only one for you, little Éibhear," Loki's pale fingers touched the silver silk and glanced back at the dark haired elf. "This one's only a half blood, interesting. I trust this one's just a power source?" Éibhear's mismatched eyes narrowed and Loki began to laugh, "Oh, dear. You actually like this one, I see. Hm, That's no good. You know how jealous I can get." Loki was beside Éibhear in an instant, touching his hair and looking back at Val. "Did he tell you? I don't think he did, did he? I made him love me once, he would have done anything for me. And he let me fuck him until he was screaming my name. I made him beg me to take him, I made him tremble at my touch. Like the pathetic man he is. He was trapped in this forest because of me, because I got tired of him." He felt Loki's lips on his neck and he stood completely still. "He even allied himself with the frost giants for me, stupid elf." His cheeks went red with embarrassment and fury, it took him all he had not to deck the Jotun. He only needed to touch Val, just to touch him and he could take them away from this place. But Val was so far away and he knew if he moved at all he would be at the mercy of Loki.

Val glared at Loki the Frost giant was insulting both of them and he knew it. Val then jumped some at Loki's ice cold touch. He felt his face flush with anger as Loki taunted with his lust over the other. Val then snarled in his chest some." I'm not the only half breed here am I Loki?" Anger could make one foolish or even willing to kill. He knew firing an arrow was out of the question. His mind fogged a little as he thought about the night before and that feeling in his chest. He needed to get Loki away or he needed to at least close the gap between all them. He walked forward a few steps eyes watching carefully as he moved.

Éibhear could see that Loki hadn't liked what Val had said. The Jotun brought the back of his hand across his face and Val fell to the ground with the force. Éibhear seethed, though this had given them the opportunity that they had needed. Val was now much closer to Éibhear and he took a few steps toward him and knelt at his side. "I'm afraid you've underestimated Val and myself, Loki. There's just one little fact that you've failed to account for." He could see the realization in Loki's eyes as Éibhear firmly gripped Val's arm. He knew Val would feel a sickening lurch in his stomach, the forest around them began to blur as Éibhear's magic drained away, bringing them to another place. As the forest faded so did Loki and Éibhear felt like his body was being cut open and his insides were being scraped out. A few moments passed and he could tell by the smell around them that they were somewhere else. He could hear a babbling river and smell the wildflowers. When he was quite sure they were away from Loki he released Val and clutched at his own chest. There was a tightness there and an extreme pain, it was possible that Loki had cast a spell before they were completely gone. He was glad that it had hit him and not Val. He opened his eyes and when he let out a breath he could see it. Loki's cold spell had touched him, his lungs, his heart, his insides.

Val looked at the other when they were finally safe. He could sense the other's pain for some reason and looked at him. "Are you alright?" He asked sounding worried. He checked Éibhear for injuries. but could not see any. Still though he sensed a unease about the air like something was wrong. "You need to rest." He stated firmly not wanting the other to be more injured. Using a few of this skills he used moss and large leaves to cover it.

Éibhear was surprised by the seemingly genuine concern coming from Val. He smiled, though not all that convincingly, and coughed violently. The moss and leaves the half elf laid on his chest warmed his chest slightly but this was not something to be healed externally or with any amount of rest. He clutched at his heart and coughed again, tiny shards of ice falling into the hand that covered his mouth. The only cure to this spell was the warming of the heart by another with love and he could not say that to Val. He would not lie that burden on the half-elf, he couldn't: love could not be forced or bought. "I'll be fine," he grimaced as he tried to rise, slightly wobbly on his feet. "We need to get away from this place, Loki will not fall for the same trick again." He didn't mention that he could feel the worry in Val's soul, that they were connected in an unbreakable way.

Val knew the other was hiding the truth. He then stopped the other from moving forward. “You are a horrid weaver of lies Nehel.” He used the name for friend of the elves and his eyes seemed bluer than before. “You are ill. He struck you in some form. I will not force the entire truth from you, but do not lie to me.” Val then moved back so the other could walk and looked around the field. It looked like a field he often came to when the winter was coldest, because a dragon fairy kept it safe. He would travel there for food and she would help. He looked for her sign and sure enough found it, a small butterfly carved in the trees.

Val then said to Éibhear “I know the woman who guards this land she might even remember you if you knew her before the tree. She can aid us and keep us safe from the gods. ” Not letting the other argue he led him to where her hut was. As they got closer Val moved without even the slightest of sounds. The reason being was the two wolves nearby. They could be seen out of the quick glancing eyes one black one white both large and seeming ready to strike. When they came to her home Val stopped outside a bit. It was a home in the tree the lights blue and bright as if moon light itself was caught and used.

Éibhear saw the sincerity in The blue pools staring him down. "You're right. It is one of Loki's cold spells. He is particularly good at them and it seems he has hit his mark." The dark haired elf neglected to tell him that he was slowly dying, that eventually his Heart would freeze completely, that his death would be long and painful and that Val was the only person who could save him from that terrible fate. he only wanted to spare the half elf the burden, for that's exactly what it was to love an elf like Éibhear, a man steeped in dark and blood magic, a man targeted by the Jotun. Éibhear looked around, finally taking in where they were. "I'm afraid she isn't too fond of the magic I use," he laughed, though the laugh gave way to a fit of coughing.

He let his lover lead him, unable to protest even if he wanted to. The beauty of this place was lost on the Mage, his pain consumed his thoughts. He could feel the cold inside him slowly grow and he fell to his knees before the tree they had come to and retched. Nothing but soft, pretty snowflakes exited his body. "Val," he groaned the name, grabbing the man's arm and pulling himself upright with great difficulty. He didnt notice anything around him except the lovely smell of Val's skin. Suddenly he thought that if he died now he could be happy, if only Val would kiss him one last time. It was a strange thought for a man who had spent so many years alone.

Val was worried deeply now for the other man. The magic was working much faster than anything he had ever seen or dreamed of. His heart was hammering in fear of losing the other. He was not sure why though. The worse the other became the more the hammering grew to the point it was burning inside him and his chest felt like it would bust wide open. Carefully moving her picked the other up in his arms bride style and kissed his forehead stating. “Just a little longer and we will be inside I am sure she can help us.”

Why did he care for the other so violently? Love was not like this not this swift. Love? Had he just described his feelings as love? He had and he knew that was the reason why he felt like he did. Val kissed the other on the lips praying inside that he was going to live. Then he moved towards the tree.

Éibhear fell in and out of consciousness, barely registering his body being lifted and cradled in Val's arms or the words he spoke. He felt soft, warm lips on his forehead and could feel the cold spell slowing but not halting or reversing. His fist clutched at the fabric near his heart, his breath came in cold harsh rasps. He didn't feel Val's lips on his own and only opened his bi-colored eyes when they were inside the tree. "Never thought I'd end up inside a tree again so soon," he tried to joke but fell into a coughing fit again, coughing up ice, though it was slightly melted now and he wondered how that had happened.

"Val?" He reached blindly for the half-elf, needed to feel the other. A look of fear crossed his features quickly before being replaced with a stoic expression. He needed to try to keep his feelings to himself, he didn't want to guilt Val into doing anything he didn't want to, including loving him or saving him or anything to that effect. "Where am I?" He struggled to keep the panic from his voice, not succeeding completely.

“You are in my home dark mage.” A female voice was heard as he looked around. A woman in grey robes came out and looked at him. “You have been sleeping for a few hours now. Val went out hunting to calm himself down. He was in quite a panic over you. I told him to worry that you would wake soon enough and be well. I knew he had broken Loki’s cheap trick the moment he walked in the door with you.”

She did not turn to face him as she was tending to a wolf that looked injured though he soon ran off as she healed it. “I am May by the way but you may call me Miss.” May then turned when the door opened and Val came in handing her a few rabbits. She motioned to Val and he thanked her as she left. Quickly being at the bed side he looked at the other to make sure he was alright.

The female voice startled him, he hadn't heard a voice other than Val and Loki's in over a hundred years and it was unexpected. She was elegant and luminous but it was not her he pined for. The meaning of her words dawned on him and he felt his heart swell, he felt elated and a yearning to see Val overtook him. When the half-elf returned he felt his heart leap and he scolded himself internally for his uncontrolled emotions. He sat up and stared at the man with a newfound respect and admiration. Leaning toward him he pressed his lips to Val's. He wanted to tell him what he felt for him but felt too afraid, his last experience with love had not served him well.

His arms encircled the other man and he drew him in close wanting to say the words, to tell Val he loved him, but choking on the words. His lungs felt warm again, his heart burned like a fire with the proximity of the other and he fought the tears gathering in his eyes. "You saved me," he managed, "why?"

Val was confused and a little worried now at the others actions."I what? I just um....." He did not know he had saved the other he just knew the other was alright now. His face turned a slight red then he made Éibhear lay down saying. "You were sick and need rest now. You stay in bed." He then walked to the chair at the bed side and closed his eyes being tired. He had a blush saying. "You had me worried."

Éibhear could see the confusion in Val's face and did not understand what had just happened. He had thought that the woman had surely told Val what he had done for Éibhear. Val made him lie down and he knew the man was right, the worst of the spell was over but his lungs were still touched with cold and it was evident from the coughing fit he was thrown into as he lay there. He wondered if he would ever heal from it, if he would be able to cough the ice from his body or if it would stay there forever, a constant reminder of his past mistakes.

"Do not worry over me, you now have your own share of troubles because of me. Loki has seen you now, he's a jealous Jotun and he will not rest until he sees me suffering. And now he knows that in order to to that he needs to get to you." He didn't want to cause the half elf any more trouble. He would sooner send him away than see him hurt, even though he knew he would suffer if the half-elf left him.

Val chuckled at the other’s comment. “You think I fear that monster? He is a disgrace to the gods and all creatures alike. If he wants to try and get to me he will have to fight for it and then I promise I’ll cause him a world of hurt. Besides he is not so frightening when his power is compared to yours. Why else would they seal you away unless it was out of fear?” Val stayed in his seat by the bed eyes bright as he spoke.

Dark elves were not ones to feel fear when it came to battle. They even enjoyed it greatly the heat of the battle made them feel an inner power. Thus the other races of the world called them monsters and war hungry fiends. The response was one of just calm complaisance on the elves behalf. They did not care what others thought of them. Val was the same he did not care what others said about him as long as he could keep the things he valued safe from harm.

Éibhear smiled at Val, his bravery and defiance were what made him so alluring to the mage. "They sealed me away because I fought with the Frost Giants, but I did it for love. Loki tricked me, but with you by my side my power is greater than his. And-" He was going to say that his love for the half-elf made him more powerful as well but he thought better of it. He wouldn't tell Val that, he wouldn't let his own emotions weigh him down and color any decision the half elf would make. He was also afraid to say it, afraid that if it was said Val would disappear just like Loki had.

Éibhear curled up on his side and reached out to slip his hand in Val's. He wanted the man to lie beside him but he wanted him to do it of his own volition, he wouldn't force the man to do anything with his magic.

Val took the other’s hand kissing it briefly. He sensed that Éibhear was holding something back and that worried him. “You are hiding something from me. Why? If we are to work and be together is it not best we be honest and truthful with one another? Or is it something to do with your past you do not wish to remember?” Val sat on the bed next to him hands running along the other’s sides trying to understand what was going on inside of the other’s head.

Éibhear closed his mismatched eyes, he wondered if there was anything about himself that the half-elf could love. If there was, he couldn't see it. Val's hands running over his sides felt so comforting, he could only hope the half-elf would comfort him so. "I cannot say. It might color any decision you might have to make. I want you to feel you can leave when you wish." He didn't want to say he would die without him, that if he rejected him his heart would wither and his soul would die. He didn't want to force Val into anything he didn't want. "It's the magic. There are certain side effects of our...Union I didn't plan for. I don't want you to worry about it, it's nothing," he turned to face away from Val, finding it harder, now that he was connected, to hide the truth.

Val looked down at him and said then. “I am my own person besides if holding something in hurts you then speak it. I won’t judge.” He then laid down after taking his boots off. It was growing dark once more outside. “Are you alright now? Do you think more rest will help or do you need something else?” He then moved the blankets over them so they could stay warm since nights got cold.

Back
Top Bottom