Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & Zero_Kyrael)

The waiting felt like forever. The need was a dull throb and ache as the rod pulled back off my pussy leaving only a small buzzing in my ass. Each heartbeat I could feel pulsating hard throughout my entire pussy and ass. My breathes were just long shivering gasps of air as Master stripped down in front of me. I swear he was stripping in slow motion my heart feeling like it was going hundreds of beats every second while I laid there bound and waiting.

I felt a bit of worry spring up in the back of my mind as he moved up onto the bed and slipped on top of me. There was nothing I could do now already have given in. I feel the tip brush up against me making me shudder. The texture and pointed tip slipping between my inner lips. It felt good and it only felt better at first as it pushed further past. The thicker it got for a bit felt better and better entering my pussy spreading my lips and walls. I just held my breath feeling the pleasure ride over me for a short while as it kept moving more and more inside. My body tense for a moment as I kept my breath held small noises of pleasure coming from my mouth before it became a bit too much. It was getting thicker and thicker as I felt every tiny bit push inside becoming more and more uncomfortable till finally I feel a strong tinge of pain sharp and contrast to the pleasure as it pushes all the way inside my entire pussy clenching around it as I let all the breath I was holding out in a strong whimper as the stinging pain mixed inside of me.

RE: Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & ...

I felt my bitch whimper into my mouth as I kissed her while forcing my cock into her pussy. Yeah, that's the worst of it...but it only gets better from here... I thought as I broke the kiss, then started nuzzling into her huge cleavage while I kept my cock still inside her pussy, and allowed her to adjust to my girth. It was her first time, and I wanted her to remember it fondly. Didn't want to go too hard too fast on her. I pulled my head out of her tits and began to murmur. "Therrrrrre...I know it hurts at first, but it's not so bad now, is it?" I said with a wiggle of my hips to stir my cock inside her, to stimulate her. With her legs and arms tied down and spread apart, I could do whatever I wanted with her body, so I reached up with my hands and started fondling her oversized breasts while her pussy remained stretched by my cock, and the doggy dildo continued its low buzz in her ass.

Once I judged her ready, I started pulling my hips back, sliding most of my cock out of her--fuck she was still so tight--before I then pushed back in, slowly but firmly, until she could feel something even larger begin pressing against her pussy entrance, but I didn't push further. The doggy dildo in her ass was smaller than my cock, and as a fresh ex-virgin, her pussy wasn't ready for my knot. But that would come with time and practice. Slowly I pulled my hips back, then pushed in, then back, and in...I settled for a slow, easy rhythm, and groaned softly as I felt my cock rubbed and squeezed by her tight snatch. My hands were still squeezing and rubbing her tits, and I lightly pinched her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and gave them some tugs. After being bitten into and vibrated by the nippleclamps, her nipples were surely still quite sensitive. With every thrust though, my cock would be rubbing the inner walls of her pussy, soothing the pain of having her virginity taken. "Ohhhhhhh yeah you feel soooo good..." I murmured, while continuing my slow, steady thrusting while the dildo kept its low buzz in her ass. "And how's the whore feeling?" I asked her.

My mouth was hanging wide open panting hard over and over again. I could not seem to get enough air down no matter how much I kept panting. I felt almost half in shock my mind completely stuck on the fact that a giant canine cock was currently buried deep in my pussy. It felt beyond huge. It felt a lot bigger than it looked. I felt pressure on every wall of my pussy at once. It was pressing me apart from the tip down the shaft. So much cock pressing on my walls just made it feel massive and I was truly shocked I couldn't see it bulging inside of me. It felt like it was stretching me apart buried deep a huge cock stuffing my insides. I wanted to spread my legs wider make more space, but being bound I only squirmed slightly.

It was a crazy mix of pain and pleasure at first. The sting of being stretched and slightly torn, but also the feel of the cock grinding against my wet tight walls. The odd bursts of pleasure coming from my ass not just from the vibes, but from the pressure of having two cocks inside of me. The dildo and Master's dick pressing on my insides. I could feel them pushing my walls against each other. One pressing up on my ass as the other fills my pussy. It was a blissful agony. I felt myself closer to an orgasm than I had ever been in my life. The two rubbing my walls together, but not moving. I could feel the orgasm on the horizon threatening to over take me.

I let out a loud heavy pant as I felt the cock pull from my pussy. It was dreadful and a relief. The constant contrast of emotions and helplessness making me hurt my own arm and leg muscles from the nearly inhuman like yanks against my bonds. It was a slight relief to not be stretched, but every inch he pulled free of my pussy felt like an inch further from my orgasm. It pressed back in making me arch and yank again the orgasm so close it was almost painful on it's own. Each thrust out and in was less physical pain and more mind searingly intense. The orgasm felt like it was almost starting now. Not just on the edge, but like the first radiation of pleasure starts to shoot into my body just to be pulled away as the cock pulls free. I struggle like I never knew I could. I yanked harder and harder my muscles screaming in protest feeling bruised and battered as I fought to finally get that orgasm.

I finally fell back my body completely spent and at Master's Mercy. My muscles all twitched and spasmed as I felt my mind shaking in lust as I feel my orgasm pulled from me at the last moment again and again. I was not even aware that such painful Bliss could exist. I felt so pleasure I could not even put into words. My ass surged with raw pleasure as the toy worked my walls. My nipples hard and blooming with a pulsating pleasure from Master's touch and nuzzling. My pussy felt better than even some orgasms I had experienced in the past. However, Not actually cumming my body on that razor's edge made that pleasure feel almost like a curse. "I have to cum or I will die...." I murmur out. My tone almost like I was just stating a fact as my body rocked under the constant fucking of my pussy from my Master's hard full Alpha cock.

It was a fun sight to see my bitch with her mouth hanging open and panting desperately for breath when I first entered her. It must have been real difficult for her to take me, but I was just having too much fun. I also noticed how she struggled, hard, when I started pulling out and pushing back in. She was clearly fighting against her bonds with everything she had--it was a good thing I had plenty of experience with rope-tying and had made sure she couldn't escape. I could also feel with my own dick the slight vibrations from the dildo in her ass going through her body, which also helped to pleasure me, while I also continued fondling her breasts. But after I slowly pushed in and pulled out several times, during which my kittyslut struggled with all her might, she finally collapsed back onto the bed, twitching, no longer truly struggling, with a twisted expression of combined pain and pleasure on her face. That was a beautiful face. She murmured out one last statement of needing to cum, and at last, I knew she was truly ready. I could hear the submission in her voice, the resignation to her fate, that I was in complete control and held her pleasure in my hands.

Yes, it was time.

I grinned widely and savagely as my hips continued their slow, easy pace of thrusting while I leaned my head down...and growled, deeply and domineeringly, into her ear before speaking. "You want to cum, little kittyslut? Well...alright, then." I said before I pulled my head back and reached over to the remote to the vibrating dildo in her ass...and I turned it off. Then I propped myself up on my arms, braced myself...and started pounding, really pounding her pussy with my thick canine cock.

I wanted her first true orgasm-by-sex, her first orgasm since entering my home, to be all me.

She still had the knotted dildo stuck up her ass and filling it, but now all the motion was coming from me as I now was slamming my hips down into her, between her defenseless tied-apart spread legs. I grunted my own pleasure as I kicked up a hard, fast rhythm. I was merciless. And yet, my face was inches from her own, and I was staring unblinkingly into her eyes. I wanted to watch every twitch of her face, see every convulsion of pleasure on her. "Cum now, bitch." I said firmly to her as my cock speared into her pussy again and again, with my fat knot impacting her pussy without entering. "Cum now!"

For the first moment I just felt a residual tingling filling my ass. Even with the vibes stopped the tingles continued for a few moments almost like a half numb half asleep sensation running through the ring of muscle. The sudden abrupt stop of the vibes left that sensation for a few moments stopping all else before the thrusts came on strong. I felt one eye shut tight as I winced gritting my teeth hard. I had never been fucked so hard in my life. Never with my fingers, or toys, or anything could I think of came close to the sudden force shoved into me again and again.

"Not so hard!!! You are breaking my pussy!!" I yelled out in surprise as my entire body shook and rocked with every thrust. "You are splitting me in half! It too big too fast!!" I called out harder as my tits bounced like crazy. Up, around, slapping together as I was literally fucked into the bed. "Too much Doggy dick in my pussy! It too much doggy dick! I'm gonna break!" I whimpered hard the thrusts so strong my hips were digging into the bed with every thrust. My ass twitched and ached as well so full and stuffed I thought I might just pop at any moment. "N..nya... your knot is bruising my pussy!" I cried out louder feeling it slam upon my swollen lips the tip slamming into my cervix and the whole cock so large it had to slightly bend inside of me stretching me more as it went all the way inside up to the knot!

I kept letting out pants, grunts, moans, whimpers and more sounds than I could think of as the sensations changed. The throbbing ache from my virgin hole being fucked so mercilessly remained, but the pleasure started to build up as well. Nothing like any pleasure that had come before. Every bit before had been a built up pleasure slowly pushing into me driving me up to it's peaks, but this was different. It was raw hard stimulation. It felt good, but it also was extremely intense. I let out a small cry as my body convulsed from how intense this pleasure was and with my body already so sore from fighting the muscles screamed in protest, but it would not stop. The thrusts did not slow spiking the intense sensation over and over till I finally couldn't even think.

I screamed out through gritted teeth in shock as the stimulation just exploded into something more. My whole body shivered as my hips bucked and twisted as the orgasm completely rode through my entire body. It was rough and intense just like how master was fucking me. It felt good to the point of almost pain. For the moment all the aches and soreness seemed to fade completely overridden by the orgasm. I unclenched my teeth gasping out harshly as I moaned for a moment completely at a loss and overwhelmed. I twisted and turned in ways I didn't know I could as the shock of the orgasm just completely shut down anything else. My pussy and ass clenched and spasmed with no regard unable to stop squeezing before stopping abruptly with the orgasm.

It was a short orgasm so intense and rough like the sex itself. It was only a couple seconds, but my body just could not handle any more than that especially after the rough stimulation finished all the teasing. I went limp just sucking down air as I whimpered as all the pains came flooding back even with new ones. I felt wet moistness around a burning pain at my wrists and ankles. The orgasm was so overwhelming I had yanked and arched till the ropes embedded in my skin. My body was so sore and worn and the orgasm only pushed the muscles further. My ass hurt feeling like I had pulled the muscle. The clenching and spasm from the orgasm forced my ass too hard down on the knot. I was sore aching still being fucked into the bed while my whole body throbbed.

Even with all that I would not have traded any of it away. The orgasm was too intense and not the greatest I had ever experienced in just pleasure, but after all of it I knew something without any doubts. I couldn't deny it as I felt it all the way to my core. If I was just not a virgin and so tense fighting all the pleasure and having my cherry freshly popped. If that was not the case I knew the pleasure would leave me a drooling mess. It both scared and excited me both expressions painted clearly on my face as I stared right up at Master even as his cock went wild inside of me.

At first, I was a little worried at how my bitch winced almost entirely in pain once I started really giving her a hammering and how she started begging that it was too much...but I did see a flicker of pleasure in there. So, I continued. Her words died out and became unintelligible sounds, starting out harsh and hurt, but...as I kept going, they became slightly softer and more pleasured. I could see the change in her face as, despite the roughness, pleasure was beginning to mount inside her. I was happy, that meant she could take it, and with a little time and practice, it would hardly be painful at all for her.

Then, she clenched her teeth and let out her loudest sound yet as I felt her body convulse and buck back against me while I also felt her pussy clench down hard on my thrusting cock. That was finally enough to send me over the edge as well. My eyes rolled back and my eyelids closed, as I then let out a "GnnnnNNNNNNAAAAH!" grunt of pleasure while ramming my cock as deep into her as I could manage without actually pushing my knot into her. I then felt the best orgasm I had since my bitch's arrival, the kind of orgasm you could only get from going balls-deep in a girl in wild, animal throes of passion. The tip of my cock started spurting my warm seed inside her pussy, and while that felt good enough to me, I knew it was my bitch's very first time getting a man's load dumped inside her. That more than anything added an extra layer of hotness to it for me. I actually had only popped a few virgins before, but with how this bitch struggled and bucked back against me in such desperation...

...I do believe she rose to the top as my favorite virgin deflowering.

"Gwuh!" I let out a sharp exhalation of breath as I then went limp myself over top of my bitch. I panted heavily for a few moments from my exertion, but recovered fairly quickly and lifted myself back up to look down at my bitch's face. What I saw was interesting. In the afterglow of her pleasure, she herself looked surprised at how intense it was for herself. She looked both a little afraid, but at the same time, very aroused. I smiled back down at her. "So. There's your first real time, Tabby." I said to her, as I then reached up with one hand towards her wrists while keeping my cock lodged in her pussy for the moment. I carefully undid the ropes tying her wrists together, surely granting her relief from chafing even with her fur, judging by how hard she had been struggling. I'd have to make sure to use padded cuffs next time instead of ropes. "But don't say anything about it just yet." I then continued to speak as I finally began to pull my cock out of her pussy, slowly and gently so as to not cause much further discomfort, before I then reached to the side and undid the ropes around one ankle, then I reached to the other side and undid the other ankle's ropes, freeing her entirely. Lastly, I very gently, but firmly started pulling the dildo out of my bitch's ass, allowing her time to relax herself so I could remove it.

I discarded the ropes and used dildo over the side of the bed. I then nudged my bitch around to make her roll onto her side, as I then spooned up behind her. I caught her tiger-tail between my legs and made sure she could feel my still semi-hard cock rubbing up against her ass, as I wedged my arms underneath hers so my hands could then cup and grasp her oversized breasts. "Sweet dreams, Tabby." I whispered to her as I snuggled my muscled chest up against her back.

Day 3

Wakefulness came somewhat slowly to me, as I had slept really well throughout the night. Last night was no cheap fuck, I was able to really enjoy it. My bitch was still within my embrace, her breasts still clutched in my hands. She might have been awake before I was, or might have not, but I waited until I could tell for sure that she was awake.

"So, Tabby..." I said smoothly as I slightly adjusted my position behind her. "You just lost your true virginity last night. And, now that you've had a whole night to think about it, I am dying to know..." I said as I then released her from my grip and un-spooned her, made her tilt to lie on her back again, then I crawled back over top of her to bring my face level with hers. "Look me in the eyes and tell me...how was it?"

The first thing I noticed upon waking was the feel of a set of hands quite firmly latched onto my breasts. Fingers still pressing into the squish of my orbs. With someone like him I was not sure if he was still sleeping or just toying with my body while awake. I softly wiggle my hips back figuring if it was for pleasure my rear would run into something stiff from behind, but I nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be there. Just as I thought he was most certainly sleeping I felt him suddenly moving around.

I shut my eyes tight for a second thoughts running rampant in my head trying to figure out everything that had happened and how to response. His simple words addressing me the simple 'So, Tabby..." Sent a shiver down my bad filling me with apprehension like a wave of nervousness just running right down my body. I could still remember the night before rather freshly in my mind. As if my sleep was dreamless and just from exhaustion. My wrists aching and a small twinge of discomfort between my legs.

He continued on each word making me half want to hide away not wanting to meet his gaze or discuss such a thing at all at that very moment. Before I could think about what I would respond with he had moved right on top of my body pushing himself face to face making sure to meet my eyes almost daring me to look away as he asked the question I knew he was leading up to. I just watched his lips move already hearing the words before they came out. His eyes hanging on my lips just waiting for the words.

I was not sure how to respond as more memories flashed mostly remembering the teasing. The non stop teasing the feeling of my body betraying me in the moment completely rampaging thru my mind with what it wanted. What it needed. The hormones the electric sensation on my skin. The overwhelming edging that my body endured. A small flush crosses my cheeks at the thought even more so now that my mind had calmed down. What of what I had promised myself to do? I felt a bit at a loss with myself. The simple question he asked should in theory not be that hard to answer, but it was making me question who I was completely now that I was in a more sound state of mind.

"It hurt a good bit." I murmur as I finally decided to answer with the things that stuck out the most in my mind. Certain feelings and sensation that really were prominent in my memories. "A lot of my body feels sore and stiff especially well you know." I say earnestly my tone not as meek as the previous days gaining a bit more firmness. Not as defiant as things had been before, but not quite as completely broken either. "I remember the teasing..." My whole body tenses for a moment as just the thought of the teasing made me twitch in place. "Soo much of it. Driving me out of my mind and I mean that literally not metaphorically." I keep my eyes on his own wanting to turn, but not wishing to bring on anything else. "The orgasm at the end felt pretty good even with the pain though..." I almost finish before I remember not to forget the most important part. "Master."

As I moved around my slave, intimately close to her, I observed everything about her body language and reactions. How she shivered slightly when I first spoke up, the slight tensing in her muscles, the ripples in her orange-and-white-and-black tiger fur, the very tiny gasps and irregular breaths as I loomed over her. This was actually progress, significantly so; her ingrained disposition to be shy and reluctant around intimacy and dominance were already noticeably beginning to fade, and it was only the third day. I kept my eyes gazing coolly into her own, and she actually managed to avoid breaking away from looking into my eyes as I made her bare to me things she had once thought were 'vulgar' or 'indecent' and kept to herself. She was hesitant, but not as timid in her tone as she used to be when she spoke, though she jolted slightly as she mentioned the teasing. I listened to her every word as I read her face like a book. My training regimen was beginning to take effect--I could see her already starting to change in little ways from the naïve virgin who had walked into my home. She almost forgot to add 'Master' in her speech, but luckily remembered at the end. All in all, I was pleased.

"Mmm." I gave a soft hum as I stayed in my position looming over her, propped up on my arms planted into the bed on either side of her head. "Good girl, Tabby. Your attitude is improving." I gave a small, self-satisfied smile as I spoke, and then, simply because I wanted to, I moved one of my hands to cup around the back of her head while my thumb rested on her cheek. With a firm, but not harsh grip, I held her head still as I leaned my own face in towards hers, and then, I pressed my wolfy lips to hers, pushed my tongue forward, and closed my eyes. I was not 'wild' or especially vigorous, but neither was I gentle. As I deeply kissed her, my tongue forcibly pinned hers down inside her mouth, and kept it so as I began to dominatingly lick around inside her mouth slowly like her mouth belonged to me...which, until and unless she left my home, it did. Little wet lipsmacking sounds filled the air as I sucked a deep kiss out of my bitch. My tail slowly wagged side-to-side as I remained straddled over her body.

Eventually, I finally broke the kiss to come up for air, breathing slowly but deeply as my head lifted up so I could look into her face and study it again for a few moments. Then I lifted my whole body up and got off of her. "Okay, Tabby. Off my bed now, then presentation position." I said, referring to the on-knees, hands-behind-head, chest-forward position from last morning as opposed to the face-down-ass-up ready position. "The Slave is going to recite her Oath." I said as I slid my naked body off my bed and gathered a pair of boxers and pants to start pulling them on. Once I was dressed up to my waist, I retrieved the important sheet of paper from my desk and turned towards Tabby, naturally expecting my order to have been followed.

"This is the only reminder I will give you. You have six more days--including today--to memorize your entire Oath word-for-word exactly. After that, I expect you to be able to recite it every morning without aid--if you want to avoid punishment, of course. But you are a smart slut, so I think this shouldn't be a problem for you." I said in a casual, matter-of-fact tone as I held up the same paper from yesterday morning for her to read in one hand, and took hold of the end of her leash in my other.

Bondage and Discipline. Dominance and Submission. Sadism and Masochism.

I am Tabby. I am a slavepet.

I am a slut, a whore, and a fucktoy.

Jonah is my Master. Master owns me.

My body is not my own, it belongs to Master.

I am happy to serve Master in any way he wishes.

I am happy to be owned, because I am a good slavepet.

How would you like to use this body today, Master?

I felt like I was being judged on everything I said and every little motion. The creatures eyes clearly moving around seemingly taking in so many different things I was starting to question my own movements trying to figure out how they could be interpreted as something more. Finally my body relaxes as he comments about my attitude taking it as at least a small acknowledgment of everything going smoothly and not another rule broken or something of the sort.

I almost asked what he meant about attitude in more detail not feeling like I had changed to drastically in only three days. Perhaps a little more accepting especially with my body being put on edge and the level of shame seemingly going down with each act, but instead I froze up feeling the strong grip upon me pulling me upwards. His lips right up against my own making my eyes go wide. Before the shock of the kiss even wore off I could feel the long tongue of his pushing right past my lips claiming my mouth for it's own. The strong muscle pushing down my tongue as it licked around searching all over my mouth. Even if I was not half frozen by the kiss I wouldn't have been able to do much in response. The powerful lips pressing against my own and the tongue snaking around my mouth pinning my tongue left very little for me to do in return as I felt it pushing against the inside of my cheeks.

With the kisses end I see him staring at my for a few moments. My face mostly blank still a bit unsure of the kiss. It seemed so casual just simple in passing as anyone might do to someone who woke up in their bed. Still I didn't let myself think to long on it before I crawled out of bed only pausing for a moment to make sure I would get the right presented position for him.

I still couldn't fully stop the flush of embarrassment that ran right over my face as I moved down to my knees. Being naked on my knees was not so bad especially given everything that had happened before, but pushing my hands behind my head moved my breasts forward really showing them off front and center while they lightly jiggled and bounced around just from the movement of my arms. There was not questioning the lewd showing of my breasts like this making my eyes look down and to the side as my breasts moved leaving me feeling more like a piece of art just being shown off and less of a woman. I turned my eyes back as the piece of paper was put in front of me. I felt my arms twitch almost reaching out for it but deciding to keep them in place as my face only gets more red just reading the list.

"That is quite lewd and embarrassing even for this situation Master." I murmur reading it once more. "I don't mean to question or anything it just... I mean... Does it all need to be said? It just seems to be degrading Master." I do my best to keep a sweeter tone to my words not trying to be openly defiant, but unable to see any point besides my own humiliation in the words. I didn't want to bring on another punishment, but at the same time I couldn't not argue against this a bit. I was sure it was just to break me down wear down my will more, but I was still me and speaking like that even just reading it felt shameful to my core.

To my slight amusement, and as I expected, my kittybitch appeared a bit stunned in paralyzing surprise from the deep kiss I gave her. Heh. Well, it was funny now, but she'd get used to it soon enough. I noticed that she was also getting rather frowny-faced as she got herself into her presentation position. When I held the sheet of paper in front of her face, though... her face started getting especially red. I was still expecting to hear the words come out of her mouth...I did not expect what she actually said.

I could tell she tried to keep a non-confrontational tone, but even so, my hand holding the paper slowly fell down to my side as I just...stared at my bitch. I wasn't even really upset or angry, I was just a little... flabbergasted. I looked at her with an incredulous, disbelieving expression for a few more moments before I then started letting out scoffing chuckles. "Hah. 'Needed', she asks. The Slave wants to know if what her Master is telling her to do is needed. Hmm, what a difficult question..." I spoke in a highly sarcastic tone with a twisted grin on my face. "Such a puzzler...I think the answer might be of course? To a Slave, their Master's every whim is an absolute necessity. The Master simply wanting something, like hearing the Slave say some words, is reason enough." I then took a mocking thinker-expression, rubbing my chin with one hand as I looked up and away. "Or...oh. Maybe she's decided she's done. After all, she did already recite the Oath once yesterday, so she can surely do it again unless she's throwing in the towel. She's not being held captive against her will, right? She can walk out any time she wants, so maybe that's it?"

I looked back at my bitch with a raised-eyebrow, almost 'questioning' expression, as if waiting to see if she would move. When she didn't, I then started leaning forward. "But, if the Slave is staying..." I held up the sheet of paper in front of her face again for her to read. "...Then the Slave will recite her Oath."

I did shut my eyes for a moment as his hands fell to his sides almost flinching not certain what the response would be. I couldn't just voice nothing, but at the same time I knew what kind of situation it would cause. I could not pretend that my actions would have no response. I felt my heart pick up pace as I opened my eyes expecting a bit more upset of a response, but seeing a more look of shock on his face. I softly chewed my lower lip my tail obviously nervously twitching about behind me.

"Yes, of course Master. I should have known before I even said anything." I feel my teeth more roughly burrowing into my lower lip at the moment. It should not be so hard to just say the words, but for some reason they seemed to weight a great deal more on me than before. Almost as if the words were more than just words if I were to recite them at this time. I looked back to my master knowing if I left now I would get nothing and I knew it was about the money, but circumstances felt so much more different than before. Not just embarrassing acts, but what meaning seemed to lurk behind them all and how it was changing me. "No Master. I am not done. I am not a captive I said I'd be here." I mouth the words, but something rang out in the back of my head. Almost a little voice questioning how free I was. As if a different kind of cage was beginning to form around me. One with no material barriers to stop me. "Yes Master. I will recite the oath."

"I am Tabby. I am a slavepet. I am a slut, a whore, and a fucktoy. Jonah is my Master. Master owns me. My body is not my own, it belongs to Master. I am happy to serve Master in any way he wishes. I am happy to be owned, because I am a good slavepet." I manage to saw almost the entire part of it in a steady tone. The tone of my voice sometimes cracking or moving into a higher pitch, but I managed that far. It was just the last sentence that seemed to cause me to pause and stutter. All the embarrassment from everything before seemed to rush back into my mind. Flashbacks of everything that came before. The cleaning, the teasing, the anal while watching Master's porn show and more. My whole body seemed to flush heat radiating out from my body just thinking about what the last words meant and would bring.

"How would you like to use this body today, Master?"

I kept an eye on my slut as I mocked her for her question. I smirked and let out a "Hmph!" of agreement as she realized that she should have known better. It was very good to hear her say that. What also was good to hear her say was her affirmation, almost in a tone of confidence, that she wasn't about to run out on me. I gave a small nod of acknowledgement, but inside, I was very happy with how excellent it was. Tabby wasn't the ignorant bitch who had walked through my door two days ago anymore. By now, she knew how I would be treating her for the rest of the month...and was intentionally, consciously choosing to stay and put up with me. Seeing the open culmination of all those battles she fought in her head that I won was a very nice thing.

Finally, she agreed to recite the Oath and began to do so. I held still, holding the paper up for her to read while watching her do so, as she stayed in her presentation-pose, making her huge titties puff out and obvious even if I wasn't looking directly at them. She handled it a lot smoother than the first time yesterday. Even though how aroused in shame she got from reciting the first time was entertaining, her saying it more normally was what I wanted. She said most of the lines with minimal hesitation, and with a mostly-steady voice though it randomly cracked a few times. All very good. On the last line, however, she hesitated and stammered. A blush of shame spread across her face, while I also smelled a hint of arousal from her, before she finally delivered the line.

I smiled.

"Very good, Tabby. That's better." I said as I finally lowered my hand holding the sheet of paper, and put it back on the nightstand before turning back to her. I stared at her for about two seconds before I slid a little towards her, reached out with one hand, and began to shamelessly grope and feel up one of her heavy tits while she kept still with her hands behind her head. "And that is a very good question, my little sexkitty. Let's go find out." I said as my hand then moved from her breast to her collar, where I took hold of her dangling leash and held the end of it in my firm grip. "You may exit your presentation position now. Stand up." I said commandingly as I stood up as well, then led her to my bedroom-adjacent bathroom.

From there, I had her stand next to me in front of the bathroom mirror as we both brushed teeth, much like yesterday. And, like yesterday, I brushed for a meticulously long time, and I nudged my slave and commanded her to keep going if she tried to stop before me. Once that and other morning hygiene and minor grooming rituals were finished, I led her out of the bathroom. "You have permission to walk upright for the moment, Slave. Stay at my side." I said as I held her leash and took her out of the bathroom and into the halls of my home. As we walked, I made zero attempt to hide why I had given her 'permission' to walk on two legs--I was looking sideways at her as we walked. Or, more specifically, her breasts. They jiggled entertainingly with her every step, and especially bounced a fair bit as we walked down the stairwell. I kept my eyes on her tits casually, as if it were a perfectly normal thing...because I wanted it to be a perfectly normal thing.

Soon, we entered the kitchen. As yesterday, I got the bottle of contraceptive pills and a glass of water for my whore, waited for her to take one pill, then I led her into the dining room. Also as yesterday, breakfast was already laid out. A plate of eggs, sausage links, and fresh mango slices with a cup of java on the table for me, of course. And, on the floor near my chair was Tabby's 'SLUTPET' food bowl. Unlike yesterday, it was not filled with milk and cereal--instead, it contained the same thing as my plate (minus the coffee, of course). Eggs, sausage, and mango, though where the food was all professionally and aesthetically arranged on my plate, the food in the bowl was more dumped together. But the quality was the same.

With Tabby's leash still in my hand, I sat down in my chair, then glanced at her, spread my legs apart, and meaningfully patted the crotch of my pants with my free hand. All my motions were smooth and confident, already acting as if this was routine, because I wanted it to be clear to her that this would be the routine. So, I waited for her to get the idea and kneel down in front of my chair, open up my pants, and start sucking my dick.

I let out a small huff as I felt the hand suddenly moving up across my breast. Just brazenly rubbing and toying around with the large curvy orb. It was not quite as intense or embarrassing as it would have been before. The hand felt a bit more familiar and at the same time after everything that had happened the night before it seemed to be far less of an issue to even mention much less complain about. If anything it just sent a small twinge throughout my body as a reminder of the many more lewd and far more sexual things that had already transpired. I only let out a quick nod as a response standing up as Master had asked following him to the bathroom as the morning start began.

I kept quiet not finding much need for words and just followed along. Brushing my teeth with him until I finally made a quick request that I was not sure Master had thought of. "Is it okay if I brush my hair? It not part of your routine as I don't think you really need to, but my hair will get all over the place and messy and frizzy if I don't Master." I peep out feeling a bit of apprehension at the question still not sure what was acceptable and what was not just after a couple days. I knew things would clear up with more time, but if I didn't ask I might not know.

After finishing that up I followed him staying by his side feeling his eyes very firmly upon me. Or rather at least upon my breasts. Wearing nothing and with no support my breasts were going wild with each step. Jiggle and wobble moving about lightly bouncing and slapping against each other. I could feel a small bit of embarrassment welling up inside, but again was reminded of everything that had happened before and what happened when questioning too much. This was not something worth bringing up as I kept my eyes forward even as I felt the eyes constantly skimming my body.

With the lack of words between us I could not help but feel like this was supposed to be something that did not need to be said or done. As if Master was just trying to set everything up for each morning without needing to ask questions or be out of the ordinary. It was an odd sensation that seemed to crawl across my skin. It was most definitely not routine by any means, but the feeling that this was supposed to be routine seemed to hang in the air. It was just still to new and raw to just accept naturally and it showed across my body and face. Eyes still constantly looking around feeling a bit lost in this new environment. Small jitters running down my body as I took in every little sight and sound expecting some kind of hint or direction. It was meant to be routine, but I just was not positive what that was and was obviously searching for all the little signs.

Luckily I was given one for now a small pat of his crotch as his legs spread. It was obvious he was seeking sexual attention and for the first time without being completely teased and aroused to the point of being in a mental haze I was happy to comply. Just having a bit of direction in this moment felt rather nice as at least that was obvious. I ignored the food for now pushing myself under the table and gently working his pants down. Easier this time than before giving the fabric gentle tugs down before letting the soft velvet like flesh of my hands softly rub over his exposed groin working to fill out his length before greeting it with the warm wet moist heat of my mouth.

In the bathroom, my bitch asked me a question, and I could tell from her tone and body language that she was nervous about asking it, like she was afraid of my reaction...but, there was no actual problem with her asking questions as long as they weren't dumb ones, so I replied in a calm, casual voice. "That is a good question to ask, Tabby. However, the answer is no--but only for this moment, as there is no point. You will be taking a shower soon. Brushing your hair can and will be done afterwards. You do make a good point about keeping your hair from getting unkempt--as long as your body is my property, I do want my property kept pristine and well-cared-for, so I am glad you thought to ask that question. Just as no property of mine will have bad teeth, no property of mine will have poor grooming." I ended my answer to her in a firmly confident voice, and then we headed towards the kitchen.

Travelling to the kitchen and getting her contraceptive pills was interesting--while I certainly enjoyed the view of my whore's bouncy tits, I also kept aware enough to notice that she seemed to be...on edge. She carried herself like she was trying to be hyper-alert, eyes and ears open, face held in an uncertain expression not entirely dissimilar to "fight-or-flight". The kind of demeanor that someone had if they were afraid something bad was about to happen. Hm. While that probably was still early-days jitters, I would have to keep an eye out if that didn't fix itself with time and repetition. One way or another, I was going to fulfill the promise I made after she entered my home, and fuck that kind of nervousness right out of her.

Very interestingly, on that note, once I had sat down at the dining table for my breakfast and indicated what I expected, I watched the tension just flow out of her body right before my very eyes. I saw how she immediately relaxed from her hyper-alert state, and quickly complied with my obvious desire. Well, it seemed like she was only nervous because I hadn't given her any specific tasks to focus on. Good to know.

And focus on her task she did. Without the slightest bit of hesitation, she got under the table and knelt in front of my chair, then opened up my pants and pulled my sheath out. Considering what she had told me about her first and only sexual experience before walking into my house, I was extremely pleased that she didn't seem to be holding onto that experience as any sort of 'trauma'. Very, very good. I sighed happily as I felt her hands very deliberately caress and stroke my big balls and quickly-extending shaft. She was still a novice, but she had exactly the right attitude--focused on making sure I was feeling pleasure. As my last shower had been yesterday morning, and I had gooood sex last night, my natural scent had fully reasserted itself. My masculine old-sweat musk had a certain peppery quality, and but smelled slightly different depending on location; slightly more 'silky' coming from my furry balls, and slightly more 'raw' directly off the bare skin of my shaft. Once my cock was fully hardened and erect, I waited to feel her hot, wet mouth on me. Once I did, I let out a soft moan, feeling my shaft get slowly engulfed in her cock-pleaser, then finally picked up my utensils and started eating breakfast.

I chewed bite after bite of my food slowly, with half-closed eyes, moaning through my nose as I enjoyed both the food and cocksucking at the same time. "mmmhhh....mmmnnnfff...*glp* aaahhh, that's good..." I sighed out in between bites of sausage, egg, and sweet mango as my slut earned her keep. My cock soon began to steadily leak small amounts of watery, slightly-sticky precum as her mouth worked me over. I ate another few bites, then reached one hand under the table and between my legs to possessively place my hand atop her head, and give her some light petting and scalp-scratching. "Goooood Tabby, do that thing with your tongue more...yeah, mmmmhhhh, like that..." I praised her, then ate a bit more, still slowly, savoring every bite deeply, while making sure she knew it. "Nnnnhhh...you make food taste so fucking good, slut..." I eventually praised again. I controlled myself, made sure that despite my enjoyment, I didn't cum--but by the time I ate the last bite of food on my plate and the last sip of my drink, I was very, very close.

"mmmmh...okay, off now Tabby." I said as I reached underneath the table again and pushed her head back a little, getting her mouth off my cock, then waited for her to move back from my chair before I turned and stood up. I stepped over to my bitch's food-bowl while waiting for her to get out from under the table, though I turned my head back to her. "Stay down like a Pet." I said, making sure she didn't get up from all-fours, before I turned back to her food bowl and knelt down above it. I grabbed my ragingly erect cock and began pumping it with one hand, grunting happily as I did so, before finally I climaxed. I spewed gooey, sticky strands of my hot salty seed onto her food in the bowl, making sure to give it a good layer of 'protein supplement'. Even though it had been a few minutes, the eggs and sausage still had a little heat to them as well, would still taste just fine along with the fresh mango slices--not like soggy cereal. Also, as long as I kept eating sweet fruits, like strawberries yesterday and mangos today, the 'flavor' of the topping would improve for my bitch.

Once I finished adding the condiment to Tabby's breakfast, I stepped back, then sat down in my chair, but kept my legs spread and my still-mostly-erect cock out. I looked at Tabby, then said "You may eat now, Pet. Remember, no hands. Like a proper Pet." I then waited for her to obey.

I did my best to continue just focusing on the task as he ate. It was a bit clumsy of an effort still not perfect, but this time was clearly different as I was obviously putting more effort into the act as a whole. My hands wandering more as I worked. Brushing across his sheath as he sat. Hands sliding to his orbs every so often squeezing on them giving them a soft tug or push up against his body. My mouth licking both the sheath and the length as it grew from my attention. I was still to timid to take too much of his length into my mouth focusing on taking what I could comfortably and letting my hands stroke down the rest. A small whimper passing my lips as my motions were greeted with pre cum starting to push out from the tip. I could feel it sticking to the flesh of my mouth. From my lips to my teeth to my tongue in strands the taste stronger than I remembered. I started to pull back a bit from the globs of pre, but as soon as I thought about moving I felt his hand suddenly upon my head. Brushing thru the strands of my hair and keeping me in place. I starting to flick my tongue over the tip lapping at the pre trying to at least control the flow only to turn a deep red hearing him asking for me to continue use of my tongue. I stopped for a moment feeling a bit of a burning embarrassment fill me, but quickly recovered and let my tongue flicker faster against his tip as my lips slide up and down his shaft.

I started to feel a trembling twitch run down the shaft as it moved about my mouth. I felt a quick pang of confusion not sure what I should do sensing an orgasm coming. Part of me wanting to pull back away feeling it was close to not get a complete mouthful of semen while the other thinking it was expected of me if he got close. I moved my mouth faster grinding the length against my tongue. It was fair from a graceful experience, but it would definitely add more wet hot friction against my tongue and lips. Before I had gotten to far though I felt him call me off pushing me back. I wiped off my lips moving out from under the table as I watch him once again move towards my food remembering what came next.

I couldn't help but stare as he began to stroke. There was not much else in the room to watch anyways, but even then I couldn't look away. I was surprised by the orgasm itself taking far more notice of his body as he came. His orbs tugging up as he shot the sticky seed out. I flushed red with embarrassment, but part of me felt a bit of pride in just how much was coming out. I was almost certain it was more than the time before or perhaps it was just my imagination. I quickly shook the thoughts from my head as I kneel'd down before Master hands behind my back. "Thank you for the food Master?" I murmured quietly as I struggled to eat the food with no hands. My breasts smushing right against the cold floor as I shoved my head down to get to the mix. Bits of the cum on top just smearing on my face as I tried to bite at the food. My long tongue sneaking out tying to help pull the food up into my mouth. The eggs proved the most troublesome to eat. The sausage and slices I managed to get with my teeth, but for the eggs I had to push my face into the bowl to get to them. The flavors of the food much more subtle compared to the strong salty seed that seemed to overpower the other flavors. Soo much seed my mouth felt sticky and dry as left over bits hung in my mouth.

While still inexperienced, I could tell that Tabby was honestly putting effort into being a better cocksucker while I ate breakfast, at least more effort than she had yesterday. She had used her hands a bit to caress my sheath and balls, and her tongue--especially after I told her to use it more--was very eager and creative. She could've taken me deeper though, I'd have to work on that later. For now, I'd keep making pleasured sounds when she was doing something right--I wanted her to learn how to please me, to explore and figure it out, rather than me micromanaging her technique.

After I finished cumming in her food dish, I glanced over to her, and noticed that she had a deeply red-flushed face...but not like embarrassment, as she also an odd staring expression at her food dish, like intent fascination. Huh. Wondered what that was about, but was probably unimportant or a good thing anyway. As I sat in my chair, Tabby moved in position to eat from her pet-dish, actually keeping her hands behind her back as she did so. I hadn't actually intended for her to go that far--just wanted her to not touch her food with her hands--but if she was going to do that entirely on her own, there was no way in hell I was going to stop her!

I heard her thank me for the food, and I immediately smiled wide and nodded. "Yes, good Tabby, very good, keep it up, keep remembering to thank your Master for anything he gives you." I said in a firmly praising voice, as she lowered her head down to begin eating. At that point, I leaned back in my chair, relaxed, and watched. Her huge tits squished and rubbed prettily against the hard floor in order for her to get her head low enough, and she started dipping her mouth into the dish to try and bite up her food. My right hand was now slowly stroking up and down the full length of my slightly softened but re-hardening cock as I took in the show, with a solid grin on my face. I watched her face smudge into the food, I watched her try to scoop things up with her tongue, I watched her struggle--and succeed--to eat like an animal, even when her keeping her hands behind her back meant she couldn't control her balance well and kept mashing her face a little deeper into the food than she intended. And she wasn't complaining, wasn't hesitating--she'd done it yesterday, and already she did in fact seem to be taking it in stride. Before she was halfway done, I was breathing slowly and deeply, and then I started growling. Not an ominous, aggressive growl, but a quiet, happy growl as I continued to stroke, stroke, stroke my cock. I was so fucking hard just from watching her, and I wanted her to know just how much I was enjoying the show. Fuck I loved humiliating my BDSM sub so much, especially when she just takes it, showing me my progress in breaking the shame out of her that she walked into my house with. Such a fucking rush.

By the time she had licked up every bite of food from her dish and lifted her head back up, my eyes were half-lidded and I was still growling, but also was now squeezing my own cock in a full-hand grasp without rubbing. I let out a soft, hissing "yesssssss...." and then a louder "hnnnnrrrgg" with my eyes closed. I then opened my eyes to normal focus, stood up, and took a moment to stuff my cock back into my pants and zip up. I then stepped over to her and reached down to grab her leash. "Stand up, Slave." I said, and once she had obeyed, I led her over to the kitchen drawers. I got a single washcloth out of it, wet it down a little with the sink faucet, then turned to her. With the hand holding her leash, I cupped the back of her head and held her in place as I then brought the warm-wet washcloth up to her face to wipe away the foodbits sticking around her mouth, in an easy and careful manner. "Very nice...." I said to her with a relaxed smile. "Very, very nice. You are doing well, Tabby." I praised her again. Once I had sufficiently cleaned the fur of her muzzle, I dropped the washcloth aside and stood back, still holding her leash. I then took on a briefly thoughtful expression. "Hmm. You did ask a good question earlier this morning, the one about tending to your hair. Any new questions before we move on with our morning routine? And if you think of any questions later, you may still ask them." I said to her, explicitly giving her an opening as I really didn't mind her asking questions--as long as they weren't dumb ones like "do I have to do what Master is telling me" or something like that.

Even as I tried to eat the food I couldn't help but notice Master's length already growing hard once again. His hands stroking down his length bringing it back up as I ate my food. I couldn't help but wiggle about face growing more red as he had not shown this level of excitement over me eating before. It had somehow made my breakfast feel dirty, lewd, and a little wrong, but I couldn't figure out why. I could feel his eyes upon me as I tried scrapping at the food with my tongue pulling it out of the bowl stopping before the last few bites as I couldn't stop myself from staring at just how hard he had gotten even after already orgasming. It seemed like his shaft was jumping at his hands bucking and throbbing into the air. Even the rest of his body seemed to be pushed on edge by the simple act of me eating this cum stained breakfast. He was letting out a throaty growl that made me jump even on all fours ass and breasts bouncing from the force. My ears twitched hearing his constant slow but deep breaths. I cold feel a flush of greater embarrassment pushing thru my body as I rushed the last few bites pushing the bowl across the floor as I tried to pin it against the ground to finish quickly.

I turned over to look up at master from my knees as I finished. The cock spasming in his hand no longer even stroking just holding it in place. I shut one of my eyes turning my face to the side expecting him to cum once again shooting all over my body. Both eyes shutting tight waiting for the heat to hit as the loud 'hnnnrrggg' escaped his lips only to hear a zipping noise and a order to stand up. I opened my eyes back up turning back to see the pants straining to contain him, but otherwise he seemed suddenly back in control. I waited a moment before standing just a bit lost trying to take in the situation before pulling myself to my feet. Only to watch him pull out a wet rag to slowly start cleaning my face. I let out a quick huff and a murmur. "I can clean myself master...." I wasn't sure how quite to react to being cleaned in such a manner. Too many emotions at once pushing into my body to resist and instead I stood facing slightly towards the floor not willing to stop him. I keep softly twitching feeling the wet rag pushing across my chin as Master asked about any more questions. Hundreds of questions popped right into my mind. However, Most of them I thought were too obvious or would not get a direct response about what he was planning to do to me. "No Master. I cannot think of any questions at the moment. I will ask if I think it is a good relevant question and this is not permission to Question the Master's desires."

I took note of how, as Tabby ate her breakfast, her face burned a deeper and deeper shade of red embarrassment, not like the fascination she'd had a minute ago. I also caught her frequently staring at my hard dick. It amused me somewhat, particularly the jolt that made her huge titties jiggle delightfully, but I was looking forward to the day when she could eat a meal like this without feeling the slightest hint of shame. I didn't have to take any further action about it now, though. All it would take is repeated exposure to this situation, and she would become accustomed to it eventually. That was what I was ultimately working towards, as long as she was under my roof; adjusting Tabby so that 'dirty' would become her 'normal'. All I had to do was be patient with my project.

Once she had finished eating, I managed to notice how, when I let out my last growl of pleasure from the show she'd given me, she winced and turned her head away. Huh, I guess she thought I was gonna cum on her. Funny. I was planning to introduce her to that pleasure more than I did yesterday, but later. Once I got her on her feet and started cleaning her face, however, she quietly protested. I ignored it, didn't respond or show a hint of displeasure. She hadn't forgotten 'Master', she hadn't shouted, so I didn't mind her saying that. I just kept going over her protest. Once I was done and asked her if she had any questions, but her face looked thoughtful and conflicted as she answered. I guessed that she probably did have questions, but probably ones she didn't think were worth asking. Oh well, that wasn't much of a problem.

"Very well." I answered as I stood there holding Tabby's leash for another moment, while looking down at her heavy rack. Without warning, I reached out with one hand to grab one of her breasts. I squeezed it, pressed my thumb into the tit in several places--not like random, pleasure-seeking groping, but deliberately, for a purpose. Then, holding the massive breast steady with my hand, I leaned down and smoothly captured her nipple with my lips. I sucked on it hard for a brief moment. No milk came out of course, but that wasn't my aim. I then pulled my head away, smacking my lips a little as I continued looking at her tits. "Mmm. Feels like your milk-factories are warming up properly from the serum I gave you yesterday. They should be fully producing by tomorrow." I announced to her. I then gave a gentle tug on her leash. "Come, Tabby. Continue walking upright for now." I said as I turned away to lead her out of the kitchen.

Once we stepped out into the hallway, I stopped in place, then looked at my bitch beside me. I was attentive to details, and I hadn't forgotten the medical report that Tabby had furnished for me upon her arrival that said she had some posture issues that could affect her later in life. While I had not the slightest regret, giving her the breast-enhancing serum that I did would only exacerbate the problem in the long-term, if not managed. But it could be managed. I made sure to look into the issue yesterday while I had been working on my computer. What I was about to do wasn't going to have any effect whatsoever to me, if Tabby decides to take her earnings and leave once the month is up, but I was going to start on it anyway. "Tabby. I have said that I expect my property to always be in peak condition. As long as you are under my roof, your body is my property." I spoke in a casual, conversational tone, not reprimanding her for anything, just reiterating things I've said already. "The fact that this body has a generously well-endowed bust can have harmful back-implications for the future, if not taken into account. Therefore, we are going to work on your posture while you are here. You will take good care of my property." My choice of words when referring to her was quite intentional; I wanted to keep objectifying her, until that becomes normal to her as well.

Still holding her leash in one hand, I stepped at her side, then reached out with both hands to begin nudging her spine, belly, and chest. "When standing and walking, you need to hold your back like...this. Little more...there. Now, this part of your lower back, move like...this. Good. And...a little more here, like...that. Very good. Now hold this posture steady." I pulled my hands back and looked Tabby up and down. She didn't look very different, unless you knew exactly what you were looking for, but I knew that the posture would feel extremely strange to her, not what her body would want to naturally rest in. "Tell me how you feel." I instructed her, nonetheless. I knew this was going to be an involved project that I'd have to be very persistent on, and wouldn't even bear fruit if she leaves when her thirty days are up.

But I was committed to doing this anyway, and I had plans.

With Master's hand suddenly upon my breast I felt my head tilting to the side as this was not the previous grabs and gropes that normally came when his eyes fell upon my rather large full bust. His hands more explored around my breasts squeezing less at random and just for the fun as more as he was searching and feeling about my flesh. It was not rough, but the skin around my breasts felt far more tight than usual. My eyes followed his motions down as his mouth pushed down onto my nipple sucking for only a brief moment pulling away quickly only leaving me more confused than before unsure if this was some kind of different fetish or just a unique mannerism.

Just as I was about to shrug the situation off hardly being the strangest thing to happen to me since I had gotten here almost off handedly mentions lactation of my breasts. I look down at my tight large bust unsure, but before I could respond or even get a full grasp of the situation I felt a tug from my neck pulling me along as if the comment was nothing worth mentioning. Only quickly after starting to move I nearly bumped into Master as he came to quick stop in the hall. "Posture? I mean sure if you think it will help master?" I murmur feeling a bit off balance completely caught off guard by the sudden change in tone. Posture and more of a medical inspection of my breasts had shaken my cool far more than than the sexual advances of the day.

"Like this? .. .... Or more like.... Here?... What about.... I not sure that right.... I think..." I softly responded to the little motions feeling him adjuusting my form trying to get me into the position he preferred. It was not smooth transition the position feeling foriegn and alien to me. My spine already felt more pressure upon it no longer relaxed, but having the feel of my muscles moving to hold the position. "I dunno Master it is not comfortable if that is what you mean."

Curiously enough, after my casual handling of her tits and talking about posture, my slave seemed even more lost and confused than ever. I nodded assuringly at her uncertain question. "I know it will help." I responded as I started to correct her posture. She was still unsure of herself as I gradually adjusted her, but she moved as I directed well until I had her in a good position. The visible change was, to me, quite significant. Before, she had a slight slouch to her; drawn inward, head and shoulders forward, chin down, signs of trying to 'protect oneself', to 'take up less space', 'be less noticeable'. Just having a large bust all on its own would weigh her forward and draw her into such a position just because it was easier that way, but I would be surprised if she hadn't been teased at least once in her life about her exceptionally generous assets (some people were fucking morons like that). She had started with it a little bit when she arrived, and it only got more pronounced as I threw her into so many unfamiliar and disorienting situations far outside her comfort zone, one after another, all that subconsciously made her want to withdraw, escape, hide.

Now I had her standing straight and tall. Her spine had the appropriate gentle curves to it, her chest was held up (not necessarily out), her shoulders were up, chin up, and just that little change made her 'display' much more impressively and assertively. I was forcing her to subtly make herself 'exposed', visible, to take up space. I was making her stand like I did. At this one moment, she probably wouldn't feel like she could hide anymore, one more piece of her comfort zone torn away from her. It would take time for the changes to manifest, but it would improve her subconscious psychologically through physiologically affecting hormones by exercising different muscles in her body. Most people greatly underestimated or didn't have a clue how persistently-held good posture could affect them overall. If she kept this up long enough, she'd eventually feel less stressed, more 'in-control' and powerful, feel more capable of tackling whatever came her way. She'd feel, ultimately, sexier.

I was training her, very intensively, to be a submissive object. But if she decided to stay with me beyond one month, I wanted her to be a proud and confident object, emotionally and sexually secure. It was not necessarily mutually exclusive with submissiveness. I hadn't been lying when I told her, that day she walked through my door, that her shyness and nervousness were unattractive. Amusing, occasionally, but not attractive.

And if she happened to leave me, and kept up with this lesson rather than letting it fade, it'd help her in whatever other life she'd decide to pursue. Wasn't I a nice guy like that?

I nodded again to her as she told me how she did not feel comfortable. "That's normal. You are working muscles that you don't normally work. It's going to feel even more uncomfortable over the next few days as your slacker-muscles get whipped into shape. But once they strengthen and get used to it, it'll feel better, more natural. Your body wants to slip into bad posture, because that feels easier--it takes the load off your muscles, and puts it on your spine. But that's bad. This is getting the pressure off your spine and back onto your muscles--that's important for long-term back health." I explained to her the obvious benefit. I didn't want to taint the other potential benefits, I wanted to see them emerge over time on their own. After looking her up and down one more time from the side, I lifted my leash-holding hand and gave it a gentle tug. "Walk, Tabby. Slowly. I'm going to make sure you continue to hold the correct posture when walking." I said as I started leading her down the hallway.

As we walked slowly, I walked beside her and scrutinized her closely. I reached out to nudge her neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, and hips as necessary to make sure she wasn't slipping out of the proper position. As it became less necessary for me to prod her, I gradually had her walk slightly faster, up to a normal walking pace--I even adjusted her gait slightly, telling and guiding her to add a little more 'sashay' to her stride, a little more side-to-side roll and glide with her hips and ass. Not excessively or over-the-top, but noticeably. Still, it took several minutes of me leading her around and around my mansion before she got it right to my satisfaction. But when she did, I felt my heart beat with how fuckable and hot the naked female tiger looked. I wouldn't have been surprised if she felt embarrassed though, like she was 'parading' around, especially while buck-naked except for her collar. Which, well...she was parading. But I wanted her to do this all the time, I wanted her to get comfortable with it.

Eventually, I stopped leading her around the mansion and turned in front of the gym room door before leading her in. By now, even though it wasn't for an actual long time, it probably felt to her like she had been holding the unfamiliar posture for a while--she had to be getting the beginnings of a good ache in her abs and several neglected back-muscles by now. I then stopped and addressed my slave, while casually not looking at her and holding my hands clasped behind my back, taking a commanding presence. "Tabby. I'm sure your muscles are beginning to feel a bit of a burn in certain places. Yes, that is normal, and expected. It's going to get worse. By the end of today, and for the next several days, your lazy muscles are going to be very unhappy about being put to work, they'll want to go back to what's comfortable, what's easy. Without even realizing it, your body will likely let the posture slip, little by little, but constantly. It will take quite a bit of my valuable time to have to directly correct you every time this happens."

I then turned my head towards her. "I have a tool that will help you learn to keep your good posture, but I will give it to you after we have finished our morning exercise routines. This is your second day of exercises, and I don't want you distracted while doing so right this moment, but later you will be needing to keep it all in mind. You are an intelligent bitch, so I am confident you will be able to handle it." I said, speaking in a uniformly calm and casual voice. I then led her over to her exercise-mat. "Ready position, slut." I commanded casually, referring to the face-down-ass-up position. I opened up the gym room's trunk of supplies and pulled out several objects. The first was a buttplug--a slight bit bigger than the one I had used on her for exercise yesterday--a firm rigid dildo of decent size with a knot, a very long floppy gel-dildo, and a bottle of lube.

I turned back to my slavepet, expecting her to be ready, after which I applied just a little little lubricant to the buttplug, knelt down behind her, and slowly pushed it in, stretching her ass with the sizable bulb until she closed around the thinner stem. I then rubbed a small amount of lube to the rigid knotted dildo, and slowly pushed that one into her deflowered pussy, stretching her a bit with the knot until that was popped in as well and she clenched around the base. "On your knees." I then commanded, as I then handed the floppy gel-dildo to her. "Same routine as yesterday, with one addition. Clench your ass, relax. Clench your pussy, relax. Push the dildo into your mouth, as far down into your throat as you can, then pull it out. Repeat from the top. You will do this for thirty minutes, and this is the routine you will be doing from now on every day. And don't let either the plug or the knot fall out of your pussy and ass, keep them held in you, unless you want to be a naughty kittywhore. " I instructed, and then gestured to a large wall-mirror right next to the side of her exercise mat. "Observe yourself in the mirror as you do your throat-exercise. You want to see a good bulge in your neck, all the way down to your chest, while you feel the dildo bottom out in your throat and stomach. I saw you deepthroat the entire thing yesterday on your first try, so I know you can do it." I finished speaking, then reached out and made just a few small prodding adjustments to her back posture while kneeling, then I stood up and stepped back. "Begin." I said as I set a timer, pulled my shirt off to bare my chest, then kicked off my pants and boxers--getting momentarily naked like it wasn't a deal at all--before I pulled on some spare baggy sweatpants, then started with my own exercise routines.

I did my best to keep up with his motions, but I couldn't help twisting and turning trying to watch him and figure out exactly what he was trying to do. Hands slipping across my back pushing here or pulling there shuffling my body about. "I'm not.. where are you? Huh?!" I murmur at first yelping a bit at the end feeling the shift of pressure from my normal hunched like position suddenly to standing completely straight. It did feel quite different from everything before partly just the physical changes I felt, but also alien at the same time like a contrast from everything else that had been happening up till now. I had felt I was being pushed to be less visible and present, but this position made me feel like I was just drawing in attention. Not hiding any of my features at all like this. Standing straight showing the natural curves of my body from any angle eyes would set upon me.

"I mean you are in charge. I will do my best Master. It just feels weird in general and a bit off is all." I reply walking a bit awkwardly at first following him down the hallway. All my focus more about trying to keep myself in the position while still somehow moving forward. It was just so easy for something to slip back to the comfort of my normal position, but each time it happened it was quickly met with a prod or a push to set things back into position. Walking was definitely at a slow pace as I started to get annoyed and flustered. Feeling my body adjusted at first was easy, but trying to remember exactly every shift from my hips to my shoulders and back even the posture of my chin. The moment I started to figure it out a bit better I felt the pace of our walking picking up only leading to more flustered annoyance as my face grew red in a huffy manner. Suddenly I was trying to keep the posture walk completely normally even slightly quickly while naked while my muscles started to ache from the different position and to top it all off my large breasts in this new position really felt like they were throwing off my center of gravity. The moment I seemed to stop focusing on the walking my natural movement of steps nearly made me tumble forward unbalanced. The walk seemed to continue on for quite some time just moving around the mansion. Even with my aching muscles and less than elegant walking skills in this position I recognized passing the same places over and over as a small sheen of sweat started to glisten along my fur from the strain. Even a small bit of panting huffing breath started to grow before finally stopping at the Gym.

Hearing the Ready Position command I quickly moved into place. Not out of instinct or trained reaction, but it was just no longer holding the posture and finally giving my muscles a rest. I let my face hit the floor hips pushing up into the air with a small groan of relaxation feeling the stress being put on muscles used more often. I hadn't even noticed the toys being pulled out till I felt the lube suddenly dripping across the ring of muscle behind me. I wiggled my hips just a bit at first feeling the liquid slipping in as the toy started to push forward. I found it far easier to relax this time around especially at first. I was still recovering from the walk and let the first good bit of the plug push up into my ass without too much compliant. It was when it hit the thicker part that my hips leaned forward feeling pressed upon by the sheer girth of the toy. Even relaxed it was just thicker and this time my ass was still a bit sore from all the activities from before making the pressure bring a bit of discomfort for the moment. I gritted my teeth just a bit feeling the sore sensitive ring push open a bit more before finally with a small POP the girth bulb moving right up inside leaving a small ache with each heart beat. The following toy a bit different far easier to accept into my sex though this knot felt more snug. Not just a wet pop to slip in and out, but enough to feel like it was trying to keep itself stuck inside. I wiggled back to my knees on command hands moving right to my abdomen putting pressure against my abs feeling the strange protrusions poking from inside.

"Yes Master." I murmur falling a bit into the routine leaning forward to start working on the routine for the day. My hips wiggled a bit feeling both toys grinding inside even slightly pushing on each other. I felt a bit more confident or or at least less visible doing this kind of training. It was still lewd and part of me felt the dull mix of shame and embarrassment flowing in my chest, but with Master doing his own work out I didn't feel the same sensation of eyes boring into my back looking at every movement and motion. I let my hand runs down the huge length of the floppy dildo I was presented with having to use both hands just to bring the tip to my mouth without it flopping down. It was very very long far more so than I had expected even with my showing before. The clenching on the toys turned out to be the easiest part of this particular training as every movement of my body seemed to cause the muscle to spasm down on the toys. They were already pushing inside against my walls and my body naturally tried to push them free. If it wasn't for the floor I was sitting against I was almost certain I would have pushed them out. The sensations of the contractions of my sex and ass on the toys were seemingly random. I would feel a short squeeze for a moment from my ass stopping at the resistance of the toy for one moment. The next Clench driving down my whole body at once. Abs tightening, palms clenching, toes curling, thighs flexing even a small groan as my body shuddering trying to push the toy out. Each clench just falling somewhere in between for my ass. On the other side my vaginal walls were more powerful giving a very different sensation than the full body convulsions. The natural muscle and strength could squeeze down gripping down on it feeling much more like a real exercise or muscle workout compared to the whole body trembling fight of the plug inside of my ass.

It took a good bit before I could even continue with the massive long floppy gel cock in my hands. Just trying to adjust to the normal clenches of my body on the toys made even kneeling straight a bit troublesome. After a bit of time I finally was able to relax just enough to start trying to work on the toy. Just one look at the dildo I was sure there was not enough saliva in my mouth to let the whole thing slide down. The material would tug at the walls of my throat without a little lube to help. I had to start just licking down the dildo in it's full huge length just to get it wet enough. Licking alone just wasn't enough leading me to spit down on the shaft and use my hands to stroke it around. I would have died of shame if Master was staring, but in my mind he was just doing his own work out so only a mild flush of heat crossed my cheeks as I spit down on the cock more and more before finally pushing it down my maw. The added saliva made it much easier and my already lack of a real gag reflex let the first huge bit of length easily push down my throat with a stretching bulge clearly visible. Gagging was not the real problem as I kept pushing the huge length it was the sudden sensation in my stomach as my hands kept finding more and more length to reach and grab to slide down my throat. I could feel the tip poking at my stomach and even the back of my abdomen sending a wave of unease and even a little nausea thru my body as it hit. Pushing more and more of this stupidly ridiculously long dildo down my throat I started to feel the weight pushing on the bottom of my stomach. The gel toy starting to coil and just fill my stomach making my body feel heavier. Several feet of gel cock already past my lips as my pussy started to drip down all over the toy. A puddle of wet pussy juices and lube from the plug starting to form between my ankles where the toys pressed against the ground. The convulsions turning from strain to small bucks of my hips with each lewd motion. My throat started to feel tight and raw as I pushed more of the Gel dildo down than I had licked and slobbered upon. The dry material already taking the natural lube like moisture from my throat and clung and dragged at my throat. It was there my limit was reached for the time. A small coil of the toy clearly pressing against my abdomen and throat already, but just the sheer lack of saliva left meant I couldn't push any more down even with some room left in my stomach. I started to pull it out feeling foot after foot pull free. Strands of drool hanging off the rubber shaft my eyes going hugely wide in shame even the sex hadn't brought on as I kept pulling sooo much out of my throat. Even turning and looking away from Master's work out to try and hide the several feet of cock I had devoured and the slutty sensation of only stopping do to lack of lube.

Unfortunately the sudden shift to the slutty sensation filling my body pulled away from the focus on the toys being forced inside of my body. "Nnrrrggghhhhyyaahhhh!!" I gasped out suddenly in shock with drool from the toy still hanging from my lips as I feel the thick plug start to fall out. The clenching of my body pushing so hard in that moment the thickest part of the plug I could feel pressing against the ring of muscle once more. Hunched over hands on the ground huffing hard as I strained the muscle to stop pushing and pull it back. The thick toy bobbing at its thickest point around the ring of muscle shivering threatening to fall out just as likely as it was to pull back. The Knotted cock in my pussy not faring too much better either. The huge amount of fem pre my pussy was drooling out from being such a slutty oral cock sheath from before just left everything so slick the walls of muscle squeezing on the toy made it constantly wiggle up and down waggling about just as erratically. Finally a sudden shift and the plug was pulled right back up into my ass resulting in an loud yelp and whimper as I felt it shift inside. Falling back on my heels this time panting my whole body damp with sweat. Panting hard my body feeling sore and exhausted all over. Throat, ass, pussy, back, abs, legs, arms, neck just everywhere aching from the posture the fighting the toys and the massive oral swallowing leaving my heart pounding and my whole body just aching as I finally look to the clock shocked to see so much time had past in what felt like moments.

Improving my slut's posture and walking gait was slow work and fraught with little mistakes and slip-ups. I had not expected anything different. It was such an unconscious thing for most people, it would take days or even weeks of effort to change. Tabby got continually flustered, which was a little amusing, and by the time I brought her into the gym, I could tell by the sweat on her fur and the light panting in her breath that she was definitely feeling the burn. It would take days or weeks of effort to get her settled into the proper posture...though as I mentioned, I had a tool to speed the process up, though I was holding that back for now. Patience and practice.

I was pleased that my whore immediately complied with the Ready Position order, though from her groan of relief, I knew it was just because she no longer had to hold the posture anymore. No matter, I was pleased anyway, I loved seeing a bitch go properly down like that so easy. Even more, I especially loved how she sexily wiggled her ass when I pushed the buttplug into her. After both toys had been inserted and she got back up to her knees, I noticed how she rubbed a hand over her belly. I knew she was feeling the two firm, rigid insertions filling and rubbing inside her body, and just knowing what she had to be feeling was arousing me, fairly strongly. After she gave me a 'Master'-affirmative and took the gel dildo, I got to work on my exercises while she got to work on hers. I didn't openly stare this time, but I did make sure to watch her nonetheless as I worked out myself.

For the most part, I loved what I saw.

I noticed that she was resting her ass on the mat while kneeling, I'd have to correct that later. But other than that, she put on a beautiful show. I saw her body flex and tense as she tried to clench on the two hard insertions while I did arm-workouts on my gym machine. She groaned, shuddered, I watched her fingers and toes work as she slowly tried to follow the routine, very slowly. She'd have to pick up speed later, but I wasn't going to press her now. But the real show started when she began working on the gel didldo. I watched her out of the corner of my eye as she licked and spit to get it slicked up--hmm, I should have lubed up the dildo myself first, would have to remember that next time--for several long minutes before she finally began to work it into her mouth. I was huffing quietly from my exercises by the time she began feeding herself fake cock. And feeding was really the only appropriate word. She pushed inch after inch after inch of the extra-long floppydildo down her throat...I noticed a brief spasm wave through her body, one that started in her abdomen. Flash of nausea, no doubt, she must have gotten it to her stomach like she did yesterday. But then she just...kept going. Oh fuck I wanted to stop and watch with undivided attention as she pushed more and more of that toy into her fucking slut-throat. I could even see glistening juices pooling on the mat beneath her. She pushed another inch in, and I saw her jolt very slightly, then she began to pull it out. Holy...fucking...shit...she tried to turn away and hide it, but even from the distance I could see by eyeball that she had swallowed at least two feet, maybe three of the fake cock! She almost had the whole thing! I saw something in her eyes before she turned away. Oh man. No fucking way was I missing this. I quietly pulled my smartphone in one hand while my other arm continued to work out for a bit, navigated into my camera-monitoring app for my home, then selected one of the hidden cameras in the gym that would have a view of Tabby from the front. I rewound a few seconds, and...

Oh...FUCK...yes. Her eyes. She was holding the gel cock across both hands and staring down at how much of it was covered with her saliva, and she looked...more shocked than I had yet seen her, period. Absolutely nothing I had done to her until now had gotten the level of overwhelmed and flabbergasted her searing-red face beheld at that moment.

I was definitely marking this timestamp to watch again later, and I also quickly placed a small 'special order' for something later before I stowed my smartphone again. This kitty-cunt was more than a treat, she was a goldmine. She came with her own party trick!

And the show wasn't even over yet. After she had stared at the dildo for a moment, she suddenly dropped it and pitched forward on all-fours, taking in a delicious gasping moan. And since she had tried to turn to face away from me...she was now completely displaying every inch of her ass and pussy to me, and I could see what was happening. Both buttplug and dog-dildo were shifting in her visibly trembling holes, threatening to fall out, and she was struggling exquisitely to keep them in. Without her looking at me, I paused my workout to put my full attention on her throbbing slut-holes as she fought, so hard...and in the end, won. She managed to jerk the toys back into her body with a yelp, then was left heavily sweaty and panting from the ordeal. Despite the fact that she hadn't actually done any real repetitions, she had used up most of the allotted time for her exercise. I decided to reward her anyway for her effort.

"While the full time may not have passed, good work Tabby, you are done now. Ready Position." I said as I got up and walked over to her. "You will eventually be performing repetitions of your exercise at a decent pace, but for now, the mere fact that was so difficult for you and you did it anyway pleases me, very much." Once I reached her, and once she was in the commanded position, I knelt down and reached out to carefully extract the fucking-toys from the fucktoy. Slowly, I pulled both buttplug and dog-dildo free of her, then put them aside along with the gel dildo. "Up, Tabby." I commanded, then gestured at her to follow.

"While the treadmill is a fun exercise..." I commented in a totally casual tone, offhand. "...it is, unfortunately, not an effective cardio workout for you specifically to build stamina." Her massive and wild bouncing melons may have been impressive to watch, but I knew she couldn't get a proper workout that way. "You will be doing this instead, most of the time." I finished as I brought her up to another gym machine, an elliptical-trainer. I quickly fiddled with its digital controls to set it to no resistance, shallow incline. "This will give you close to the same workout as running, let you work up a good sweat, while keeping your body steady." Her tits would only jiggle slightly. I re-set the timer. "Half an hour, best pace you can sustain for the whole period. Go." Once I had her set on her exercise, I went and did another cardio workout of my own, for the same amount of time. After the half-hour was up and the timer on the clock beeped, my sweatpants were damp and my bare furry upper body had acquired a nice gloss of aromatic moisture. I walked back over to Tabby, expecting that she was probably in a similar state. I retrieved her leash and re-attached it to her collar. "Exercises done, time to shower. As per the good question you asked this morning, you will be able to brush your hair afterward."

I felt my ears twitch for a moment hearing Master's voice suddenly calling out to me. My body still feeling a bit strained, but more surprising was the feeling of soreness that was starting to run down my body. I had felt sore hours or the morning after, but this drawn out experience seemed to drain my muscles and body. It was even enough of an effort to put a damping sensation on the lewd feelings and embarrassment that had been building up across the entire morning.

"Yes Master." I huff out feeling my heart still beating more fiercely in my chest as I quickly moved into position. Finally getting to relax my body I started to push the toys free only to feel hands pulling them out first. A quick lewd pop followed the yank along with a small shiver and wave of goosebumps down my body from the sensation followed. I looked around for a moment as I made my way up to follow him onward to his next choice. Eyes searching for a towel feeling sticky and messy from the previous activity and not being able to clean up. The lube all over my ass squished and sloshed against the wobbling flesh of my ass. My own fem pre clearly covered my sex and added a shine that was clearly not sweat down my thighs. Each movement sending my thicc thighs against each other smearing the fem pre against my thighs and fur making sticking strands at the apex of each step.

"If you say so Master. I will give it my best." I nod in response looking over the elliptical for a moment. I was not overly familiar with most Gym equipment, but this one at least seemed simple enough. I moved straight up on it and started at a nice slow pace not to be lazy, but just due to the constant swishing of my legs against themselves and the mess covering my ass and thighs. After about five mins I managed to forget the mess covering my body and started to focus on the workout. Just constant motions my speed starting to vary up and down moving a bit faster to find a good balance. Another bit of time and even the though of being nude or even a toy for this man seemed to leave. For the moment it was just working out. Physical activity running thru my body leaving me with a strangely clean sensation inside even with my body a sticky wet mess. A feeling of strength and confidence started to mix in as well as I picked up the pace. No lewd deeds no alternate motivations for the moment just simple sensation of a body at work. I half shut my eyes for the next ten mins or so just giving into the rhythm feeling a steady strong heartbeat pounding in my chest as the confident sensation continued to grow for the moment. Even adjusting my body closer into the proper posture. Not perfect as I was still working out, but closer in form. By the end my body was moving with a fluid grace. Just moving with the machine keeping my body in perfect motion sliding along.

It was only near the end that everything shifted closer to before. I could see the timer moving down with only a few minutes left leaving a more panicked and strange sensation. My movements became a bit more sloppy as my mind wandered. Feeling strong and confident in the motions and my body made me feel more ashamed of everything else. Each second on the timer moving down sliding back to my status as a sex slave and toy for the Master. Would the confidence only get me in trouble again? What was I really doing here? How long was I going to do this for? My heart pounded harder and harder in my chest, but not from the workout but from the nerves as I thought about the future. It was easy to say it was for the money especially at first, but it had not been that long and already things were turning into a routine. Where would I be in a week or by the end of the month? Thoughts of the future and what could happen nearly sent me into a panic as I almost tripped off the machine making my body match the sudden twist of my emotions before I balanced myself out.

My eyes watched the timer as I slowed down on the machine. A deep breath passing my body as the last few seconds ticked down. "Three... two.... one..." I murmur moving to a stop. "It is for the money. Just need to do a good job. Make it thru. Do it well no trouble." I continue to whisper to myself assuring myself for the moment. I move right up to Master meeting his gaze for a moment a small glint of life shining in my eyes at that single moment. "Yes Master. A shower does sound amazing after all of this. The hot water will feel wonderful I am sure."

I was not sure if it was just a lie convincing myself things were fine or perhaps Master's teachings finally sinking in that lead me to try and push forward with things more confidently in that moment. Perhaps it was just fooling myself that by actively pushing towards his wishes it was retaining a bit of control that was not really there. Feeling it was a mutual choice even though it was not. Regardless I walked in stronger posture and a little closer to Master as we moved to the shower.

When I had removed the buttplug and dildo from my slutkitty, I got to see the shiver race through her body by her rippling fur. It was a small detail, but I liked seeing that sensation in women. I was also amused by, when I walked her over to the elliptical trainer, she walked funny--alternating between rubbing her thighs together and keeping them apart, from all the juices and lube that had made a mess between her legs. Of course, the show really began when Tabby started her exercise. I jogged on a nearby treadmill, though one off to the side of where Tabby was rather than in front, giving me the perfect view of her huge, jiggling titties as she got herself up to speed. It was hot to watch...and also interesting, because as she got into it, I saw her visibly seem to...relax. Well, not 'relax' per se, as she straightened out her back a little, but she looked less timid. It displayed her heavy boobs much better as she worked out, and also made her look more at-ease with her situation with how smoothly she kept rhythm on the elliptical machine. That was exactly what I wanted to see...her form wasn't perfect, obviously, but I liked the progress.

Oddly, as the timer counted down the last minutes, she suddenly started looking uncertain again, and stumbled a little. I could see her muttering something to herself as the timer beeped at zero. Hrm. I guess it was too early to call just from that performance... I thought to myself. Oh well. I wasn't expecting that much progress this soon anyway. Though, there was yet another oddity to come. When I attached her leash to lead her to the shower, she looked at me with a small light in her eyes that I had not seen before. Someone less experienced might have called it defiant, but I knew better. She just looked more...resolved, like she had made a decision she was confident with. She also spoke calmly about looking forward to the shower.

Interesting. This whore still had her surprises, there was still a lot going on in her head that I only could discern the generalities of, and not the details. I liked that. These were good surprises, showed that there was more to her below the surface, and that's what I wanted. That she had formal education was icing on the cake. I didn't want just a dumb bimbo slave, I had already tried a few in the past, they were a dime a dozen and I could get one anywhere. No, I wanted a woman to be my slave, a woman who I could thoroughly dominate, who would submit to me...yet, be able to turn right around and intelligently engage me on my level. I didn't know if she would stay longer than a month, but I was very much hoping she would. She was promising.

As we walked to the shower, I was also pleased with how she did seem to try to walk like I had been teaching her an hour ago; she stayed closer to me and her head was held high. I was in a very good mood. I actually hummed an idle tune to myself as we stepped into the bathroom with the extra-large walk-in shower. I stripped out of my sweatpants to get nude and set them aside on a counter, before I again unclipped Tabby's leash and set that aside as well, before I opened the glass shower door and stepped inside with my slave. I turned on the water to begin soaking us down, and I turned it to a comfortably warm setting. I handed my slut the shampoo and soap from one of the shelves as the water ran through our fur. "Just like yesterday, Tabby. The slave will wash every part of her Master first. Thoroughly, too. No need to rush." I said as I took a waiting stance underneath the warm rain, with my legs slightly spread and arms held slightly outward. My cock was of course hanging out and thick with my scent until washing, but she handled it well yesterday, I expected the same today.

Back
Top Bottom