Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & Zero_Kyrael)

RE: Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & ...

I wiggled in place surprised that I was going to get washed in return. I waited and nothing at first seemed to be that strange as I felt myself washed down. Strong hands and fingers moved around and I did not have any complaints about the wash. The hair was done right and I felt cleaner after. I expected the playful paws and squishes at my ass and breasts from the start. Soapy suds and my bouncing flesh it seemed pretty obvious that it was going to happen. I let out several giggles as it happened feeling slightly tickled.

The wash went pretty well and I near the end I was for just a short time feeling rather proud of myself so far. I had not completely gone into a slutty drooling mess. I had not been super embarrassed. I was doing alright and it was a nice feeling. I did not get to enjoy it for long as I felt far more than a washing touch over my sensitive slit. I thought for a moment it just might be a good washing perhaps a dirty comment was coming, but it did not stop.

I felt my breath starting to rush as all that teasing resurfaced. Every bit pounding hard bringing me to full naughty arousal very quickly. This was not the normal teasing I had experienced. Before it was mostly dirty images, words, or pleasuring my ass. My ass would drive me crazy now, but it was so new unique there was a buffer. This was direct sexual pleasure being rubbed right on my sex.

I did not even need the command I was squirming before those words finished leaving his lips. It was a soft constant pleasure with shocks of stronger pleasure as his fingers pressed around inside. Being so teased before I was feeling hot juices even over the water as I clawed the bathroom floor. It felt good and with no orgasms and lots of teasing I was fully aroused in moments. I panted tongue hanging out looking like a dog on a summer day and sounding just the same. My hips bucked uncontrollably every few bits of pleasure. My slit just felt so good and hot and all I could think about was those fingers upon my hot wet slit. I could swear I could even feel the grooves of his finger print against my hot sensitive flesh.

"M...Master!" I called out not sure if I was begging for something or just calling out words as the light stimulation rev'd my body up more and more.

I grinned evilly as my little slut reacted beautifully to my teasing. I moments I not only had her panting like a bitch in heat, she was bucking her hips against my hands as I played with her pussy. She squirmed wonderfully in my grip, proving the power I had over her. My cock was rock-solid from enjoying such control, and was poking against her asscheeks while I continued the teasing. I kept going a little longer, until I heard her desperately call out my 'name'. I chuckled deeply into her ear as my fingers continued their devilish work, and then...

I stopped.

Abruptly, I moved my hands away from her pussy and started moving down her legs, finishing washing her up as if I hadn't been doing anything untoward at all. In moments I finished washing her and stood back up, then grabbed the showerhead on the hose and moved it around to rinse both of us off. Anything out of my bitch I ignored as I moved businesslike to finish up the shower. Once the rinsing was done, I turned off the water and led her out of the shower over to a shelf where towels were stacked. I took one off and handed it to her. "Dry me off." I commanded as I stood with my arms out.

I stood and waited for her to obey, and once she had me completely dried off, I said "Now dry yourself off." while I retrieved my boxers and pants to put them back on. I then grabbed the leash and, when she was done drying herself off, clipped the leash back onto her collar. Of course, she had no clothes to get back into, and remained naked. "Good Tabby, time to move on." I said as I led her back through the exercise room (where I grabbed my shirt and put it back on, too) and out into the hallway. This time, instead of yanking on her leash to force her down to all fours, I just pointed with my finger down at the ground as we walked, wondering if she'd get the message. If she didn't, I'd give the leash the usual yank. "Anyway, Master's got some work to do until lunchtime." I explained to her once she was crawling on all fours beside me. "But don't worry. I've got things to keep you occupied in the meantime..."

Down the hallway and around the mansion I led her until I brought her through a door into an office-looking room. There was a corner desk with a computer, cabinets and shelves abound, but also a television in another corner. In addition, on the ground next to the swivel chair in front of the desk, there was a beanbag big enough for someone to sit on. I led her over to the beanbag and pointed to it. "You sit there." I said as I put the end of the leash up on the desk and walked over to one of the shelves. I picked out a book, then went over and sat down in my comfortable swivel chair and booted up my computer. I'd be managing my stocks and investments for the next hour or so, while in the meantime...I passed the book I retrieved down to my whore for her to read while I worked. "Some educational material for the educated bitch. Read it well, there will be a test on this." I said with a cheeky grin.

The title of the book was 'How To Give A World-Class Boobjob (And Other Ways Of Pleasuring Your Man With Your Breasts)'.

I almost had a full body spasm as the sudden teasing and pleasure stopped. It was borderline painful to be pushed to arousal and suddenly stopped. My hips bucks and My hands pressed hard against my stomach resisting sliding down and rubbing myself just to stop that sudden raw absence of any pleasure. I didn't make a noise just felt my muscles twitch as I stared right up at the ceiling forgetting to even breath at the sudden shock.

I was lucky he still had to finish drying me off as I just laid back for several moments breathing feeling the raw sensation of being teased up and suddenly stopped. I slowly got up feeling more in control at the moment as the sudden shift reminded me of a cold shower. I bite my lip and start drying him off getting every bit as I thought it might be nice to experience that sudden stop again just for a short bit, but being completely abandoned was quite the shock.

I dry myself off after and give myself a little shake before we start to move on. I see the sudden gesture towards the ground. Not a yank not even an order just a flick. Oh HELL n... ... I was getting ready to say it and for a moment I am sure even my face gave away a little of that feeling before I stopped. The normal punishments I would have handled for this, but the sudden thought of being edged once more made my ache in a very new and different way. I wiggled my thighs around against each other and moved on all fours looking away not wanting to see his face as we continued on.

I felt my attention grabbed as a book was suddenly thrust at me and a bean bag chair pointed at. I looked it over and back up and again felt like this was not so bad. It was certainly not as intense as the movie was before. I nod as I take the book skimming the title. "Yes Master." I move into the chair and wiggle around just trying to get some form of comfort in it as I start to read the book. The first part seemed simple. In classic tit fuck form having yourself be ridding while laying down it suggests you don't push your own breasts together so the man can grip and play with them himself. When on your knee's and sitting it says to constantly change pace and patterns with your rubs and to make sure he can watch your tits at all times. Change pace by moving each breasts at different times or grinding them on each other. Use of extra lube of any sort (oils, saliva,pre) is greatly encouraged.

I was highly amused at how my slut twitched and looked shocked after I stopped pleasuring her. I also took note of her expression when I gestured for her to get down on all fours. Her face had seemed almost rebellious for just a moment, then she shuffled her thighs and complied, while carefully looking away from me. That was interesting. I wasn't sure why getting down on all fours was suddenly a problem to her, but I was glad to see that submission had won out, yet again. Anyway, with my computer booted up, I opened my working applications and took inventory of my investments, then started moving some around.

Meanwhile, the book my bitch was reading continued with more advice on how to give a good boobjob, accompanied by a few pictures and diagrams. It suggested varying speed and intensity from time to time, occasionally going a little slower to prolong the experience, but gradually building up to a high speed and intensity to work your man off. It had advice on what to do with the all-important male orgasm as well. It said that some men will prefer their woman to put their mouths over his cock and swallow down his semen, while other men prefer to watch their semen shoot out all over their woman's face and tits. Ask your man which one he likes better before starting. The book also went on to describe other ways of using your boobs to make him happy. Many men like it when their woman rubs her breasts on his arms, back, or chest to signify affection and/or arousal. Some men also like it when you 'boobhat' them, or come up behind him while he is sitting and rest your breasts on top of his head (be sure to ask your man about this one first, for some it just strains their necks!). There's also some men who like to suckle on their woman's breasts. The book contained tips on how to induce lactation if you haven't been pregnant recently, though such techniques usually take weeks to months to be effective. Finally, almost all men just love playing with breasts, especially when in any sexual position where they are chest-to-back on you, such as with him sitting down while you straddle his lap, or when he does you doggystyle.

About two hours later, it was a little bit past noon when I finished up my work, long enough for my slut to have read the book cover-to-cover more than once. "Alright Tabby, it's lunchtime." I announced. I then held out my hand to take the book from her, after which I put it back on the shelf, then grabbed her leash and started leading her out of the room. I didn't say anything or gesture this time--I expected her to know to get on all fours by now. Down the main hallway I led her, back to the kitchen and dining room from this morning. As before, there was food already set out for the both of us; mine on a plate on the table, Tabby's in the bowl on the floor. Unlike before, Tabby's bowl actually contained the same food as mine; a healthy gourmet sandwich. After her performance this morning, she deserves to eat what I do.

"Alright Tabby, listen up." I said as I sat down in my chair at the table. "This morning was...unusual, in that I just couldn't wait to have at your titties, since I didn't get to enjoy them yesterday. So, here's how all meals from now on are going to work. While I'm eating my meal..." I spread my legs wide in my chair. "You're gonna be eating my dick. I want you to get over here, open my pants, and get your nice mouth on my cock and suck me off, like you did yesterday. When I'm done eating, your food will then get its 'special topping', and then you can eat. From your bowl, without your hands, like a proper Pet." I explained, then waited for her to move under the table and in front of my chair to get started.

I held the book sideways for a moment looking over the diagrams before looking down at my own bust. I lightly bounced my breasts and gave them a squeeze before looking back at the book tilting my head. I could see this book matching my Master very well. Not just about the orgasm, but enjoying the experience. I was surprisingly into the book it piquing my curiosity more than anything as I went over the various things several times wondering if guys really liked this before my attention was pulled away as I realized time was already up.

I quickly start to follow and do not see any signal or tug to get me down on all fours. I start walking normally staring making a little ways out before I got the sensation he was just expecting it now. He did nothing outright, but clearly let out an air of disapproval over my first steps. I had said I would give this a real shot and took a few quick steps to get a little slack on the leash so I could get down on all fours without being dragged.

I found us back in the kitchen and a slightly familiar scene dish and all. I crawled over to the dish and sat on my heels my stomach growling a lot harder now seeing the food and the breakfast before being less than satisfying. I stared at the sandwich and waited for a few moments before realizing there was more. I felt my mouth hang over as I realized he was completely serious. His tone didn't falter and was said as plain as if he was ordering a meal.

"Yes master." I was clearly hesitating. My steps and movements where slow as I crawled over on all fours my mind racing. I had a lot of trouble before with this and wasn't sure how well I would hold up the second time. I took a deep breath as I took small steps closer and closer in till I found myself right between his legs. My hands shook as they worked the pants loose. I slipped them completely down boxers and all and just stared. I took a deep breath to calm myself and felt a little more confident as I smelled only the fresh washed scent.

I did not go instantly crazy and I felt my heart relax just a slight bit. My brain still half filled with the thoughts from the book I couldn't help but feel almost inquisitive as I stared in front of me. I knew my mouth was clumsy especially after last time. I decide this time I would learn a little bit more. I blushed for a moment wondering if I was just making excuses again for myself. I was still certain I had to see what would happen.

I first took one long lick at the cum sac. I pushed the flat of my tongue as much against it as I could causing the whole thing to bounce when my tongue slipped off the hot flesh. I used just the tip of my tongue on a single ball next feeling it wiggle against my hot, wet, soft tongue before slipping off. My hands explored the sheath rubbing over it feeling it. One finger explored the slit in slowly prodding around being careful. I lightly sucked on the furry sac next pulling it into my mouth and rolling my long tiger tongue in waves feeling it bounce and cling to my tongue from the tiny feline barbs caught the flesh. I sucked a bit firmly tugging it next pulling it closer before letting it slip right of my tongue and bounce around in front of me my entire concentration waiting for any reactions.

It was amusing to see my slut's jaw drop in disbelief as I explained to her how things would work. But to my pleasure, she gave an affirmative before hesitantly moving towards me. My eyes followed her every step of the way until she was kneeling in front of my chair. I noticed how her hands actually shook a bit as she started working my pants down. Nervous again? Well, that would go away with time and practice, that and her blush as she looked at my sheathed cock and ballsack.

I felt her tongue start dragging under my ballsack while her hands started feeling up my sheath, and I smiled while looking down at her. "Ooh yeah, that's good, use that tongue of yours..." I said, enjoying its wet sandpapery feel as she sucked on one of my balls a little bit, too. In short order, my cock was rising up out of its sheath, and in just a few moments, my cock grew out to its whole impressive erect size. It was just as big as it was yesterday, still had a mushroom-tip and big knot, but there was one difference. The columns of half-domes that had been lining my cock yesterday and gave my bitch extra 'pleasure' when I was getting into her ass yesterday were gone, and my shaft was nice and smooth. "Alright bitch, now get to work on my cock with that mouth of yours." I said. As I was getting aroused, even though I was freshly washed, my natural scent was just beginning to reassert itself, giving just a whiff of musk to my whore's nose.

Oh god... why does it smell so good... I shivered in surprise the scent starting to swim around my nose. I couldn't help but flash back to the blow that had happened further. It was not just my mind either that remembered as the surprisingly large length rested heavily on my face before towering erect above me. I shivered goosebumps breaking out over my body running from the nape of my neck to my toes speckling my skin with small bombs. My body remembered just how it all made me feel before and seemed to be returning to the same state. My nipples were perking out as heat rushed to my limbs with every heart beat.

I pulled myself back my tongue hanging out of my mouth as the sac very slowly slipped off my tongue before bouncing in my face. I panted over and over my eyes starting to haze a bit as I felt my mind already day dreaming about what was next. "I will stay in....mmrrrrfff *slurp* mmm...." I cut myself off in mid sentence as I tried to reassure myself, but my tongue slipped out and up that gorgeous shaft in front of me. I let out a soft groan the texture against my tongue making my head swim. I push my face closer feeling the shaft push against my soft fur as I slurped that hot flesh against my long over and over. My pink warm tongue licked from shaft to tip only to go down and do it over each time flicking the tip as my tongue grazed over forcing it to bounce against my face.

"M...master...your servants did a bad job. The floor is all wet...." I mumble feeling a sudden wetness soaking into my knees. My legs were spread wide and I just could not register it was my own extreme wetness dripping down causing the mess. I was heating up faster then I even know was possible. My body so teased and tense being pushed near it's limit again and again just made it warm up at the slightest provocation. I couldn't stop myself for a moment longer and my soft lips encased the full glans head not stopping untill the ridge of the glans rested behind my lips. My tongue then explored greedily tasting every small part lapping and soaking it in my saliva. I was in fact not handling this the second time well at all my mind already picking up right were the last blow job left me.

I let out a quiet sigh as I felt my slave's tongue slip off my ballsack. I could feel her hot, panting breath on my cock, which was another pleasant sensation. I also heard her mumble something that I couldn't quite make out, which she then cut off herself by licking her tongue from the base of my shaft to the tip. Another quiet breath escaped my mouth from the nice sensation of her sandpaper-textured tongue gliding up my shaft. That same tongue started gliding back and forth, up and down the underside of my shaft. I was very, very pleased. She had told me she hated giving blowjobs, yet here she was executing one flawlessly, taking time to slowly warm me up first, to tease me and get me anticipating more. I couldn't barely believe it. When did she figure out how to do that?

Her voice then spoke up again to me, telling me that the floor was wet. I was certain it was not when I had sat down, and my servants were the best, so it didn't take long for me to deduce what must really be going on. I almost chuckled. She was actually getting aroused just from licking me! This was just too perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. She was such a slut already apparently, which meant my training would go easy. I almost wished she'd actually be more resistant so I could have more satisfaction in breaking her though, but it didn't matter too much. I was still happy regardless.

Then, at last, I felt her mouth engulf the entire head of my cock. I closed my eyes with a smile for a moment, just loving the sensation of her warm wet mouth sucking on my dickhead, while her tongue swirled and explored around, stimulating me as well. But I was getting hungry, so I wanted her to pick up the pace just a little bit. I reached down under the table with one hand, placed it on top of my slave's head, then slowly pulled her down, closer to my crotch, sliding more of my shaft into her mouth. I was firm, but gentle. The taste and smell of my cock was a little faint, but still there even after being freshly washed. It was a slightly peppery, very manly smell and taste, and the texture of my cock's shaft was quite veiny. My cock pulsed and throbbed softly in her mouth. Once about half of my shaft was in her mouth, I pushed her head back until just my head was in her again, then I pulled her head back down. I did this a few times until she got the idea to bob her head up and down on me, at which point I let go of her head. Finally, I picked up my sandwich in both hands while my slave continued to work away on my cock.

I paid attention to every sensation she gave me as I began to eat.

I has been resisting so much for so long and it finally was just starting to over flow. In the back most of my mind I could still feel myself lightly arguing. The voice of self restraint that had been strong over the days fighting now just a whisper telling me how dirty it was and that it would not last. I knew the voice was right. I was certain just one orgasm and my mind would set itself straight. One rush of pleasure and all the lust would be replaced with shame and embarrassment about how I was acting. However, no matter how sure I was that it was the raging hormones and the constant teasing that was clouding my judgment at this exact moment I could not bring myself to care.

I was only focusing on the sudden length pulsating in my mouth. The smooth texture rubbing against my course tongue. The curves my wet soft tongue was following as it ran over the length again and again. The taste on my tongue just a slight tease of a taste mostly overwhelmed by the fresh wash, but still hidden stirring up the heat inside of me. My eyes were half closed hardly focusing on the sight in front of me just the sensations swirling around. My legs were feeling weak and shaky as I could hear my hear pounding in my ears.

A sudden shift snapped me back to reality eyes my mind came rushing back breaking my slight trance. The sensation of panic making my heart leap into my throat and my hands suddenly grip and push on the legs around me. My head being pushed down forced the length to tease the back of my throat. My body went rigid hitting just the right spot to make my throat spasm in surprise. My tail tensed up as my jaw pushed wide. I had taken some of it before but not this deep nor near this much my mind flash backing to the time before. I felt a moment of relief as the hand now yanked back on my hair pulling the tip back to my lips leaving me panting hard the erect alpha rod still upon my lips. The relief didn't last as the hand pushed me back down once more sending another wave of shock. It continued over and over my head bobbing over the length again and again. Each time my lips slipping over the flesh as it moved in feeling the length grind right over my tongue. It was making a mess of my mouth and face. I coughed and gagged my eyes tearing up as saliva strands connected the length to my mouth and more spit just drooled off my face.

The bobbing was slowing, but I did not think he was about to finish. The motions were more suggestive now than just straight pushes and pulls. I blush hard knowing what was expected next. I stopped trying to push away and moved a little bit with the hand knowing only punishment awaited if I stopped. My hands gripped the muscled thighs as I moved my head bobbing still slightly gagging, but going not quite as deep as I slipped my lips over and over like a unspoken command. The shocks of panic seemed to over rule the aching need reducing it from a roaring fire to dull ember inside of me as my body felt shocked and on a more panicked edge as I tried my best to suck and bob my head without gagging a bigger mess over my Master.

While I had been using my hand to make my bitch's head bob up and down on my cock, I felt how her hands gripped into my muscular thighs, which was quite nice, and also how she coughed and gagged on my cock. Hm, I wondered what happened to the girl from this morning who deepthroated a whole dildo on her first try, but no matter. With training and practice, she'd become an expert at taking my cock. Once I let go of her, she dutifully continued bobbing her head, gagging a bit every time she went down. It all felt amazing. I bit into my sandwich, then slowly and lazily chewed the bite as I let my eyes flutter closed while I had the wonderful feeling of warm, wet suction on my cock. I took another bite, and this time, moaned softly. "Ohh fuck..." I said through my mouthful I was chewing. "Food tastes sooooo much better when you're getting your cock sucked off...good bitch...keep going..."

And so, I took bite after bite of my sandwich, eating slowly and leisurely, fully enjoying the blissful experience of tasting good food while having my cock sucked off. I moaned and sighed happily throughout, keeping my eyes half closed as I focused entirely on my senses of taste and touch. My cock was leaking watery, slightly salty precum constantly into my slave's mouth while she sucked me off. But, eventually, my sandwich was finally finished, and by that time, I was feeling near ready to blow. I leaned back in my chair and enjoyed a few more sucking motions on my cock, then I reached down and pushed my whore's head back until she was off my cock completely. "Gooood slut. You gagged a bit much, but that'll go away with practice. Eventually you'll be able to take my whole cock in your mouth, too. But for now, that was decent enough. Time for you to eat! But first..."

I got up out of my chair and moved over to my bitch's food dish, where her own gourmet sandwich awaited. I grabbed my spit-slicked cock with one hand and started pumping my hand on it fast and hard as I knelt down and picked up the top piece of bread with my other hand. I groaned out as I felt my climax rise, and I let it happen as I aimed my dick right on the uncovered sandwich. The tip of my cock began spurting out strands of gooey white gunk onto the sandwich, as if I was just adding another condiment to it. I panted and huffed softly as I squeezed out a few more drops, then I put the top piece of bread back over the sandwich. I then stood back up and sat back down in my chair. "There. Bon appetite, bitch. Also I changed my mind a little, go ahead and use your hands to eat this meal, but don't expect that to be the usual case." I said as I leaned back in my chair sideways a little, propped up my head on one elbow on the table, and watched my bitch while she ate her meal.

When she bit into the sandwich, she'd find it was a good sandwich with lettuce, cheese, other healthy things...except there was a layer of "mayo substitute" in it, which was sticky and gluelike, and tasted quite salty. My "special topping" for her.

Suddenly a bit of liquid starting to push over into my mouth. My ears stood up tightly as I was just not sure what to do with the salty sticky liquid. The time before I was far to caught in the moment and my mind far to hazy to think, but the gagging panic had cleared my mind. I didn't slow my bobbing not looking for a new punishment, but the pre kept slowly oozing into my mouth over my tongue. I was not ordered to swallow this, but if I didn't do anything soon my mouth would over fill. The long shaft was suddenly pulled from my lips, but I was not prepared and the pre started to pour out of my mouth. I gasped at the warm sudden mess I had made of myself as it got all over my chin and the rest had pooled and coated over my tits not even a drop hitting the floor all of it staining my body.

I huffed my face a slight red embarrassed at my state before my eyes turned to see another meal in a dish. I whimpered almost certain I knew what was going to happen next. Sure enough the bread pulled off as Master started to stroke over the sandwich. I blushed deeply looking away a blush of pure humiliation watching the spunk thickly ooze over the ingredients spurt after spurt. My stomach churned feeling sick remembering before and now I was covered in a sloppy mess just to make the situation more intense.

"Y...yes Master..." I replied the churning not abating as I crawled over to the sandwich pre over my face and breasts making my fur sticky and matted. I grimaced at the sandwich before looking up to Master knowing there was no choice in the matter. I could see the spunk sucking into the bread already a small stain showing on the top side of the bread. I shivered feeling dirty and ashamed this time no horny edge clouding my mind. It was me staring at a cum sandwich knowing I had chosen to work here and I had promised to try. I picked it up watching cum drip off the side of the sandwich only adding to the mess of my breasts before I close my eyes and start eating it down. No matter the angle or what I try the soggy cum bread and the huge amount of cum took over any other flavor that might have been on the sandwich coating my tongue from first bite to last. "Thank .... you master." I murmur at the end holding lightly onto my tummy.

Apparently my bitch had been holding my precum in her mouth without swallowing, as when I pulled her off of my cock, it all spilled out on her chin and breasts. That was a little sexy, but I'd have to remember to tell her to swallow next time. In any case, I watched with a big grin on my face as she began to eat her sandwich slowly, one bite at a time, making faces as she did so. I just loved this, loved dirty, humiliating things like this, which is why I was offering a lot of money for someone to put up with it.

Man, I was one sick puppy.

Eventually, she finished her meal to my satisfaction. I nodded at her as she thanked me. "Yes, good Tabby, very good, always thank your Master for your meals. I'm in quite a good mood now." I told her, letting her know that I was pleased with her, that she had earned my approval. My cock was still raging hard from watching her eat, but my pants were fit to be a little loose, so I stood up and managed to zip up my pants to put my cock away. I then reached down and grabbed her leash. "Alright Tabby, time to go do other things. First up, I've got something quite special for you..." I said as I started walking out the kitchen, leading her by her leash, obviously expecting as usual that she would be crawling on all fours.

We walked out into the hallways and I started leading her down one. "Tabby-bitch. Did you know it's possible to induce lactation in a female even without being pregnant?" I asked rhetorically, continuing on without waiting for answer. "It takes a lot of nipple stimulation and applied suction, but it can be done. Problem is, it takes some time. At least a month, usually longer." I explained as I then came to a door and opened it, leading my bitch into the room with me. In the room was a number of cabinets and shelves, and in the center, there was a raised elongated chair, like a dentist's chair, almost horizontal, which I led her towards. "That, of course, is much too long for me. I'm impatient. Yes, as mentioned in my ad, I have a bit of a milk-fetish. I like big breasts, and I like 'em filled up. Get up in the chair." I ended with a quick command and waited for my bitch to seat herself and lie down on it. I left her leash on a convenient hook and went over to one of the cabinets and opened it, then took out a small case. "Now, this is a lovely little batch of experimental stuff, not available on the market yet, that I've managed to get my hands on, and I'll be using it on you." I said as I walked back over to her, then opened the case and showed her the contents: two small syringes, both filled with green fluid.

I felt nerves wrack my body the whole time I ate the sandwich. It was not so much the sandwich, but the look cast upon me the whole time. Master was always great at keeping a straight face, but this time I could feel the gaze taking in every bite and chewing motion. He even had a blatant full faced grin as he watched clearly enjoying the dirty act watching me bite down into the cum sandwich. Even after just cumming Master's cock was still hard. If anything it looked even larger and more impressive than just moments ago when it was in my mouth. I could not help but stare. It was not arousal, but almost a sense of awe that came over me as I stared. To my eyes it seemed like a raw unadulterated throbbing point of masculinity.

I finished the last bite and was quickly snapped right back to my reality as I heard Master's compliment ring in my ears. "Thank you master!" I say a slightly pep to my tone before I stopped and shook my head. The fuck? Did I just get happy over that? I lightly slap both of my cheeks at once. Get it Together! I scream at myself feeling a very distinct disgust with myself over the surge of excitement over a simple compliment. It was hardly even one at that more over a statement of his mood. Still I looked up at my Master skeptical about the special something.

I felt the tug on my leash and moved to all fours, but couldn't help letting out small whimpers as we moved. I was not used to crawling on all fours and after a day of it yesterday and today paired with the work out my knee's felt bruised and my back lightly ached. I tried to keep it to myself as my pace slowed slightly my body trying to adjust to my life on all fours. I nodded as I was walked down the hall and crawled up into the chair on order more confused about the topic.

"I not sure I follow what you are getting at Master." I ask nervously while watching the case open in front of me. I quickly hop slightly up and cover my breasts quickly mouth hanging open. I could barely manage to sit up before the collar tugged tightly around my neck keeping me from sitting to far up. "Please Master. This is a joke or a test right? I'd really rather not get stuck with untested breast drugs." I tried to keep my tone soft and very non challenging, but after everything so far I no longer thought there were limits to what might happen to me during this month and took this quite seriously.

After I had complimented my bitch, she had a bit of a curious reaction where she thanked me in quite a happy tone, but then shook her head and slapped her face. Heh. Guess she was starting to lose herself in it, but she was still catching herself. Well, by the end of the month, I'd have her metaphorically eating out of the palm of my hand. But when we got to the room with the dentist's chair and I explained what was going to happen and showed her the case, she balked and covered her breasts with her arms. I immediately frowned at that, as she then told me she didn't want to be stuck with the stuff. Well, I had something to correct, but first, I needed to assuage her fears.

"Don't worry, this stuff is reversible." I started to say. "If you leave at the end of the month, or before, I'll give you the counteragent to put your breasts back to normal. But my ad did specify you'd undergo some body modification while you're here. I won't do anything to you that's not reversible, though. Doing something irreversible to you physically would be exceeding the terms of your service to me." I explained. Her ass might be mine for one month, but if she chose to leave after that month or before, then she should be able to walk free again without any permanent reminders of her time with me...except for the memories.

"Now, there's something else." I said to her as I looked down at her arm-covered breasts. "Never cover your breasts from Master. I won't punish you for it now since it's the first time, but do it again and I'll have to discipline you. Your breasts should always be on full display for Master, except when he dresses you up." I explained to her in a calm voice. I then removed one of the syringes from the case and held it up. "Now lie back again." I said, and waited for her to obey.

I open and closed my mouth several times finding it hard to figure out what to say. I knew it was in the terms, but I had thought of more subtle things when it mentioned body modification. I was coming up blank on any real argument besides my own comfort. It seemed so clear at first as why not too, but the way it was explained left me stumped. I look around the room before lowering my hands off my breasts in response thinking it would buy me a little bit of time. Still even after thirty seconds I could not come up with any real solid grounds against it. I had agreed and it was not permanent.

"Okay Master." I mumble embarrassed and quickly laid back on the chair. I felt my heart pounding in my chest staring at the syringe my nerves picking up. I stared at the needle trying to stay calm before lightly holding my breasts together not really meant as an offering but just to keep them from flopping to the sides as they naturally did. I finally took a deep breath and closed my eyes tightly unable to keep watching.

I watched my kitty-slut as she gaped her mouth at me, clearly trying to say something in response, but apparently unable to get anything out. That was cute. She also obeyed my command to uncover her breasts, which was good, but I still waited for her to lie down. But eventually, the debate in her mind was finally over as she mumbled an affirmative to me and complied with my wish, propping her tits up a bit as she laid down on the chair. I grinned. Time to get to work.

I put the case with the remaining syringe aside as I held up the first syringe. I saw my bitch close her eyes tightly as I approached her with it, interesting. Guess she didn't like needles much. Oh well, too bad for her. I reached out with my empty hand and pinched her nipple that was closest to me. I tweaked it a little, rubbed it, made it get engorged and stiff, then I held it between my thumb and forefinger with the tip of the nipple jutting out. I then brought the syringe over, put it directly over her nipple...and then I pushed it down, slowly, gently, carefully. She'd probably feel a strong 'pinching' or 'stinging' sensation as the needle went into her breast. Once I had the needle buried in her breast, I pressed down the plunger on the back. Slowly, the green fluid emptied into her body. I knew she'd feel a warming, tingling sensation as the stimulating fluid spread throughout her breast.

Once I had pushed the plunger all the way down and injected her with every drop, I pulled the syringe out. "One down, one to go." I said as I put the empty syringe back in the case and took out the fresh one. I walked around to the other side of the dentist's chair, and then, it was the same process. I played with her nipple a bit to get it puffed up, then pinched and held it as I put the syringe over it. The needle went in, and I pushed the fluid into her. Again, she'd feel warmth and tingling wherever the fluid spread inside her breast. I pulled the needle out.

"All done. Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked as I put the second empty syringe away in the case, and then put the case away.

I managed to keep my calm fairly well. So much so I surprised myself even as I didn't flail or anything when the needle pushed in. I was a little surprised by the touch placed on my nipples before making them perk up. Tugging, twisting, and teasing till they were hard in his fingers. The pinch sensation was not nearly as terrible as I had expected especially given how sensitive nipples could be.

I slowly stood after the shots staring at my breasts feeling an odd tingle. "You are right Master. That was not really that bad at.... .... nnnnyggghh....." I cut myself feeling a warmth growing for a moment before letting out the grunt as the heat expanded. It grew more and more filling my breasts with it's warmth before I fall down to my knee's panting hard. "M..master?" I ask shaking before arching my back as a small squirt escapes my pussy down onto the floor as an eruption of pleasure burst in my chest. "The fuck?!?!" I Growled as for a moment it felt like my breasts was getting rubbed all over, but from the inside. The pleasure was intense taking me by surprise as another wave filled me making my knee's shake.

I grit my teeth for a moment certain the milk glands inside where started to swell as they came to life. Normally this would happen over time slowly adjusting the body to the new awoken glands, but it was happening all at once. Having it happen all at once made it feel like many orbs of pressure where suddenly pressing inside my breasts and the pressure was overwhelming. Another wave hit me as they grew and I fall to all fours with a moan. The skin on my breasts now feeling a bit taut.

"Fuc...fuck...fuck....me...." I groaned and gasped my face now planted against the cold floor as my breasts swelled transforming into full milked tits. I had trouble even seeing straight as they pulsated and swelled again another small squirt of fem cum escaping my pussy from the raw pleasure adding to the growing mess between my legs. My pussy was on fire from the lust and dripped an ungodly amount down my thighs. I arched my back up and then relaxed only for a moment before another pulse bloomed in my breasts swelling again.

I roll to my back after another intense wave my skin now feeling extremely tight over my breasts. My nipple felt sore and ached before another wave makes me buck my hips up. "Ohh..god...I feel it..." I groan as another wave hits though not as intensely the swelling slowing, but the pressure did not.

"Im... gonna..c..." I start whimper thinking one more wave would force me to cum in front of master, but the next wave never came. Slowly the heat faded. Everything started to feel faded. Even the lust that was over taking me faded fast leaving me feeling heavy and exhausted. My limbs felt heavy and my body sluggish. I felt tired and worn my body aching. I even felt thinner with the exception of my breasts. I winced my breath ragged realizing the formula still had to draw the nutrients and energy to make everything work and it came from my body. I couldn't find the strength at the moment to bring myself up as my breasts throbbed. I pushed my hand up squeezing my breasts wincing at the sensitive flesh, but nothing more happened leaving me wonder if it worked.

I watched as my bitch stood up from the chair after taking the needles to her breasts. I didn't warn her about the immediate effects of the serum. She started to say it wasn't that bad... before she started grunting from the sensations she was getting, which quickly drove her to her knees. I just grinned and watched as she was forced to go through the initial transition of the serum preparing her breasts to make milk...which also incidentally created strong arousal in her body, and was making her leak feminine juices from her pussy. She then went from her knees to all fours as she continued grunting from what she was feeling in her tits. "Oh don't worry, that'll come later." I cheekily respond to her "fuck me" cussing, as she continued squirting out more juices from between her legs. She then rolled onto her back on the floor, and I could see that already her breasts had increased in size just a little bit. I even heard her almost say she was gonna cum...but then things seemed to calm down, and she was left panting on her back, trying to recover from what just happened to her.

The grin never left my face the whole time.

"It's a rush, isn't it?" I said. "Your breasts have been 'woken up'. In the next forty-eight hours, they'll start filling up with milk." I explained, then waited for her to catch her breath, after which I helped her off her back, but onto all fours as I took her leash in hand again. "Now, for best results, your boobs need to be massaged for a bit to continue the serum's stimulation. Come, Tabby-slut." I said as I gave her leash a little tug, then led her out of the room.

We returned to my entertainment room, the one with the huge wall TV and the couch. I took a seat on the couch, then beckoned to her. "Sit on my lap, boobkitty." I commanded while calling her an objectifying name. This time, however, my cock was still in my pants (which were nevertheless bulging out), so I wasn't about to force my cock back up her ass again. I waited for her to comply, and the moment she was sitting in my lap (feeling the bulge of my pants against her ass), my hands went around to cup underneath her enhanced breasts, which I started jiggling and squeezing from beneath a bit. "Gotta do this for about half an hour." I said as I continued squeezing the bottoms of her breasts, knowing that she'd still be buzzing with residual arousal from being administered the serum for her breasts.

After a few moments, I spoke up while my hands were at work. "I've got something to talk to you about, Tabby." I said slowly. "A hypothetical scenario to question you with. Pay attention, this is a lesson on how different types of dom and sub relationships work. I don't smoke, but pretend I do for this." I say, then pause before launching into my hypothetical for her. "I am sitting down on my couch, and you are on your knees on the floor, in your proper place. There's a side-table nearby that has a pack of cigarettes and a lighter on it, but it's out of my reach. I command you to retrieve the cigarettes. My exact words are 'bring me my cigarettes'. You go to the side-table, and from there, you have a choice. You can grab my cigarettes and nothing else and bring them to me. I might punish you for being a stupid sub and not thinking to bring me the lighter as well. On the other hand, you can grab the cigarettes and the lighter and bring them to me. I might punish you for being a disobedient sub who didn't do exactly as I said. So..." The whole while, my hands had been cupping underneath her breasts, and now I covered over her sensitive nipples with my hands and started squeezing her breasts that way. "What do you do, Tabby? Which would you think is the correct answer? Also explain why you think what you do." It was a 'trick question' of sorts, but I was mostly asking to see what her thought process would be. It would be yet another insight into her psychology that I could use as a lever to bend her to my will, knowing how she would arrive at the answer she did.

"I guess that makes sense." I mumble quietly to myself though the knowledge did not stop the throbbing inside of my chest. Even with the capacity it did stand to reason I would have to actually produce the milk itself. I lifted my hand to poke at my grown flesh, but before the touch even reached I felt a tug on the leash pulling me along once again. I struggled a bit more to follow along my center of gravity feeling off not to mention I was slightly concerned if my breasts got any bigger they would graze the floor.

Reaching the room I found myself strangely wanting to comply with the next order. It was not that being a lap ornament was any less degrading, but to truth was it did not sound so terrible at the moment. My body felt a bit achy and sore not to mention the sudden transformation left me feeling slightly worn out. I crawled into the lap wiggling a bit getting a bit more comfy leaning against the strong chest even as the hands slip over my breasts. They were still sore and sensitive and bulge against my ass or not it was relaxing to lay back like this for a moment.

I even let out a soft relaxed sigh for just a moment. The hands feeling not arousing good, but just straight pleasant good against the sore flesh. It only lasted moments before I let out a groan as Master brought up a hypothetical scenario. I wanted to relax in that peaceful moment for a moment more. I lift my head up listening to the question for a moment.

"Well that is just a dumb..... ...." I cut myself off knowing that was not the answer Master was looking for. I still couldn't help letting out a small harrumph thinking the question was a trap of sorts. There was no real way to not get in trouble regardless, but answering with the question is silly would only get me into more trouble. I think for a few more moments before deciding on my answer.

"Well since you said in this scenario it is a true dom sub relationship Master. I would say I would bring both the lighter and smokes to you. A true sub would want to please her master and would enjoy pleasing her Master. Thus I would want to go above and beyond and make sure that you had everything you might need even if you did not ask for it. Even if it leads to punishment she would just want to please. If you only follow word for word orders you would just be a slave then right Master? The want to Dominate and the want to serve makes dom/sub relationships work I think." I finish nodding my eyes looking back for any sign that my answer was correct.

Interestingly, when my bitch sat down in my lap, she actually seemed to wiggle and snuggle her back up against my chest comfortably, and I heard a sigh of what I was pretty sure was contentment from her as I started massaging her breasts, though she made a distressed groan when I started posing my question to her. Curious. After I finished posing my scenario to her, she started to respond in a less-than-satisfactory way, but then adorably 'hrmph'd and considered my question for longer before delivering her answer. My head was over her shoulder and I was glancing at her face even as she glanced at mine, and as she answered, I let an impressed slightly-raised-eyebrow and slight-grin cross my face. That had been a good answer! Not just the answer itself, but more her reasoning for it. That was the key part.

"Very interesting, Tabby!" I said as I continued squeezing her boobs with my hands. "But to explain, with many dom-sub relationships, the correct answer to the question is...neither. No matter what you do, the dom will find a reason to 'punish' you. For these kinds of relationships, that's entirely the point. Getting punished is the whole experience the sub is receiving from the dom. Paradoxically to one's initial impression, getting punished is supposed to be the fun. Either a light application of pain in a pleasurable manner, or causing pleasure without relief. However, these are also generally temporary dom-sub arrangements that do this, ones that last only for a few hours and usually involve aftercare when it's over."

I then paused to look her in the eyes, and gave her tits a few more squeezes. "That's not the kind of relationship we have. Now, when I really feel in the mood for it, I might find excuses to 'punish' you like that, giving you tasks with no right answer, just so I can do 'mean' things to you. This will not, however, be often or usual. For me, the correct answer to the smokes-and-lighter question?" For about the first time since the slut had walked through my door, I let a smile cross my face, an honest smile and not a shit-eating grin. "Is exactly the answer you just gave me. Not just the answer itself, but your reason for it--the idea of wanting to please me. When you're my sub, my slave-pet, I want you to think. I want you to put that brain of yours to work and think about what I want, what will make me happy. So your answer was good, Tabby. Very good indeed. I am honestly impressed." And I really was. It was still only the second day, and my whore was making great progress! So far, she'd handled everything I'd thrown at her.

I leaned my head back against the couch and let my kittyslut settle in my lap again while I continued clenching my hands around her breasts slowly and rhythmically. "I'm impressed and pleased enough that I'm going to reward you." This was actually slightly difficult, because I hadn't done enough with my bitch yet to be able to 'reward' her sexually, but that would be possible within a few days after I shower her with various sexual pleasures. I had told her in the beginning that any pleasure she received would be incidental to pleasuring me, but in truth, making her enjoy herself would only make her serve me better. A happy sub is a pleasing sub. But in any case... "I'll let you choose what to eat for dinner tonight. Name a meal, any meal, and it will be prepared. Remember though that dinner will be handled like lunch was, but the meal itself will be your choice. Anything you like." All the while, my hands hadn't stopped fondling her breasts.

I wiggle in place at the reply not quite sure how to answer. I was not sure how to think about the relationship and the talk of punishment for fun only made me want to squirm more. I had tried to follow rules, but the thought that I could just be punished regardless was a bit hard to take. I felt slightly upset that there were situations of the sort the very question just asked being one of them. I still felt it pass even leaving me slightly happy that I had found a sort of middle ground with my answer.

"Thank you Master?" I mumbled not quite feeling rewarded at the food choice completely by itself. Still I tossed around the idea of at least having something that carried more than just cum with it. I wracked my brain for a fair bit of time even slightly worried that I might be taking too long to find an answer. The rubbing upon my breasts and sitting relaxed did not help me think either. The serum in my breasts still leaving them feeling sore and the work out from before made just sitting and the massage too relaxing.

"How about cheesecake?" The thought hitting me rather suddenly. If cum was gonna be on anything why not a dessert. Plus I felt rather deserving of something made almost completely out of sugar. "Is dessert an okay Choice?" I asked suddenly remembering that I might get punished at my Master's Leisure. It was not technically dinner. I coo slightly just trying to absorb the calm and relaxation for as much as possible for the moment.

For some reason, my bitch didn't seem terribly enthused with my 'reward'. I guess it wasn't a very good one, but off the top of my head, I couldn't think of anything better. She took a while to answer me too, but she perked up a bit when she did. I couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Cheesecake?" I said back as my hands continued their slow, rhythmic massage of her boobs. "Got a sweet tooth, hm? I suppose so, it'll be fine for one day." I answered as I stopped massaging one of her breasts with one hand, reached into my pocket, pulled out my smartphone, and quickly sent off a text before putting my phone back into my pocket. Then I returned to the massage.

The minutes dragged on as my hands groped and pawed at my bitch's breasts. I knew her tits would be feeling a little sore after the transition from taking the serum, but it should be wearing off soon, especially with my massage. I let her relax against my body as I just kept up rubbing my hands over and into her breasts, squeezing my hands on her titflesh, enjoying the action myself at being able to touch big, soft boobs whenever I wanted.

Eventually though, half an hour had passed. "There...tits feel better now, don't they?" I said to her as my hands finally slowed to a stop. "And now that that's all done with, it's time for a little 'test', Tabby." I said with a small grin. "It's time for you to show me what you learned from reading that book earlier. I want you to get on your knees in front of me, open up my pants, and use those gorgeous boobs of yours to make me cum." I said to her, then waited for her to obey.

I didn't hate the moment even as each passed with hands slowly pushing across my breasts. I did not even worry about the time letting the moments pass as a very nice reprieve. More time seemed to pass, but if Master was not going to say anything then this would be just fine for me. "Yes the relaxing did feel nice, though my breasts still feel rather odd Master." I murmur out at the questions as the hands finally stop on my breasts. I had a feeling a request was coming and just closed my eyes for a moment before letting the request hit my ears.

I milked a for more moments relaxing in contemplation over the request. Still after the extra moments only one thing came to mind the entire time. Why not? The simple words echoed in my mind and I found it hard to find a reason not to. Nothing would be stretching or pushing inside of me. It was not even close to the lewdest thing that had happened to me since I got here. It might even open up more time after if I managed to satisfy master well enough. I did know sex acts were requested upon coming here and this felt like something I at least slightly expected. Making it was the mix of the upcoming reward and the relaxing massage, but I just did not feel that against the idea.

"Sure, why not Master." I reply my mind finally settling on the thought. I slipped off the lap in front of me and nearly face planted again the weight on my chest surprising as it pulled me down. I still managed to flail for a moment and keep on my feet with only a small bit of embarrassment crossing my face. I then slide down in front of my master moving down to my knees in front of him. I then quickly thought back to the book half expecting this to be treated like a quiz and I'd rather not get punished after the exhausting ordeal from before.

I lean close pressing my breasts against Master's arm while I look up meeting Master's gaze. "Do you prefer me to try and put my mouth over when you cum or just let you spray and pray Master?" I felt rather dirty as the words slithered from my tongue. I look away for only a moment feeling a quick surge of hesitation suddenly rearing it's head. It was harder just to say that then it was at the thought of giving a boob job all together. This is not so bad. You can do it. Just say the words Tabby. A simple offer while stripping him down. Easy. You at least know something like this would happen.

I lifted my chest up higher trying to keep them sliding up the well muscled arm, but it was a rather clumsy attempt. It was not so much I couldn't manage to slide them up the arm as it was the added weight made my balance off and I more wobbled my breasts up the arm before holding them near Master's Face. "Would you like to taste them first as well Master?" My voice was a near squeak, but the words did manage to come out in one full sentence. My fingers moved across Master's waistline slowly tugging the bottoms off to the floor one inch tug at time. My finger even brushing across Master's hot sheath for a few swipes while moving lower and lower till the pants hit the floor. See that was only slightly awful. I think trying to reassure myself. Overall While it was a bit clumsy and awkward it was far more confident in the act than anything that came before.

It took my bitch a little bit of time to move after I gave her the command, but eventually she did with a spoken affirmative. Amusingly, as she got off my lap, I watched her almost topple over from being so...top-heavy. That was entertaining, and I grinned for a moment while she was turned away from me. But then she turned back and got down to her knees. She leaned in close to my side and started pushing her tits against my arm as she looked up into my face. I smiled as she asked her question, though she also quickly looked away in embarrassment. Give it time, and she would stop being embarrassed eventually. "Good Tabby, you remembered to ask. Well..." I started to say, and my mouth split into a toothy grin. "When I cum, I want you to put your mouth over me. Suck down everything you can, try to swallow every drop. But no using your mouth until I'm ready to cum, I want to get off from just your tits. Understand?" I explained and asked.

With a little difficulty, she also tried rubbing her breasts up and down my arm. Despite the awkwardness, I was happy with the feeling. Her boobs were nice and squishy, yet perky. But then something happened I didn't expect. She lifted up her breasts a bit...and asked if I wanted to taste them. One of my eyebrows raised, but I smiled again. "What a good, thoughtful Tabby!" I praised her. "Yes, I would love to taste your breasts before you start." As she then started to work my pants off, I reached forward with my hands to lift up her breasts up to my face, and admired them for a moment. The breasts were white-furred, with cute pink nipples that were engorged and jutting out. I leaned my head forward and put my mouth over one of the nipples, then sucked on it slightly and licked it. She wasn't producing milk yet, and wouldn't for another two days, but it was still very nice to have a nipple in my mouth. I closed my lips over it again and again, making little wet smacking sounds as I kissed her nipple. As my pants were now down to my ankles, my cock was now free and poking out of my boxers, and was quickly emerging from its sheath, growing to its full size. I switched to kissing her other nipple then, giving it equal attention as the first. After I'd had my fill of nippleplay, I pulled my head back and let go of her breasts. "Good Tabby, that was a good idea you had. But now..." I spread my thighs apart to allow her good access to my now fully-erect monster of a cock. "Time to show me what you can do."

I found myself blushing in a rather furious manner. It was not the feeling of the lips on my nipples or even the act. I found myself still surprisingly okay with this situation. It was not too extreme of an act and it was not lewdly trying to force me to an orgasm. However, I was not even sure how to feel at just how quickly that red raw alpha cock came to attention as I pulled the pants free. It was only a few seconds and right in front of my eyes the full length rocketed out as Master's lips hit my nipple.

The feeling was very different than every other erection from before from my point of view. I had felt Master was horny and I was a warm body to take care of it not really much else. This time I felt the strong attraction. Master's body hot with lust for my breasts and me. I finally realized it was just making me feel more shy and flushed than embarrassed. "Okay Master." I mumble feeling the lips pull from my nipples as I twitch looking around the room biting my lip not sure how to even hide the sudden shy sensation.

I moved down my breasts slipping down Master's chest before clumsily smothering the tip with only one breast before my breasts move to the side. I hoped it would just be considered a clumsy move, but it was the sudden bout of shyness that made me miss. I quickly moved back and pressed my large bust around the huge cock in front of me. Each breasts pressing on a side of the shaft as I leaned down half hiding behind the huge cock. I couldn't help the shy feeling knowing Master's eyes were upon my breasts. I slowly reached up and pressed my large warm orbs together feeling every very strong heartbeat against my flesh as I completely encased the member inside of my breasts.

Back
Top Bottom