Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & Zero_Kyrael)

RE: Keep telling yourself, "It's for the money"... (PsionicCuttlefish & ...

"I'm sorry Master. I did not mean anything like that." I whimper into the couch cushions not sure what excuse he was referring too. I had only said it was too dirty as a small blush covers my cheeks as I remember the moment. It had just felt so dirty and wrong it was all I could think about between the shame and the stinging across my sensitive cheeks. I wiggle nervously under his touch feeling his hands lightly massage my neck and my slightly stinging flesh moving his palm against my soft fur. I stayed still not wanting to accidentally react in a way to cause more trouble. I was worried about the wrong reaction noting he wanted noise sometimes and not others. I felt a bit overwhelmed once more so many rules and I wasn't sure I wouldn't mess up again.

With all the words at once realizing that shouting out was what he meant made me whimper again into the cushions. I was not sure I could handle it all quietly. I had so little sexual experience. I didn't know how to hold back or not let it out. I worried that maybe I was a screamer naturally what if I couldn't stop? I had never done it before, but I knew he was going to force me to find out. I hid my face hard against the cushions feeling ashamed and embarrassed just for having the thoughts wondering about how I will react in the future. It was also so hard to remember to say Master more than just when referring to him but in every sentence.

"Rule number one is you are Master. I am nothing but a tool for Master's Pleasure. I must say Master in every sentence. I am sorry if I did it wrong Master." I mumble out keeping my face hidden the shame still so strong and embarrassing and only getting stronger and stronger as I feel his hand slowly squeeze and take advantage of my ass.

I reveled in the feeling of my bitch's body wiggling and shuffling slightly under my semi-massaging grip. Her squirming in nervousness under my power was delicious, just reinforcing my feeling of being in control, that I had her under my thumb. All mine. I noticed when I mentioned 'shouting and screaming' to her, she seemed to despair a bit, putting her head down into the couch cushion again and whimpering. "Oh, don't worry about being noisy at the wrong time. It's very simple--there's a difference between shouting at me, and screaming for me. I like to hear some screaming." I clarified for her, giving her ass a little 'encouraging' squeeze. God, she had such a nice gropeable ass. All mine. At any rate, in regards to her discipline, there was only one last thing I needed from her...

"Anyway, bitch. Only one last detail to go over, since you're new to this. You know what you did wrong, why you just got punished. But there's another small, yet important thing that happened, one last little thing you must do." I started speaking in a low, smooth rumble of a voice. At the same time, I started to trace a single fingertip back and forth across her ass in little patterns, also going up to stroke her back and spine while my other hand continued holding down her neck and upper back to the couch. As turned on and raging stiff as I was, I didn't want to take too long and wanted to get my dick in something warm soon, but this was important. "You were a bad slutpet, because you forgot a rule and did something wrong. But then you took your discipline, and now you're a good slutpet again. Do you understand? You were a bad girl, and I made you a good girl again. I did you a favor. When a slutpet has done something bad and wants to be good again, that's why they want their discipline to make them good again. And whenever a Master has done something nice for their slutpet, their slutpet should be grateful. So, Tabby..." I spoke with my cool, confident voice, stating everything as indisputable fact, all the while my finger was trailing around her back and ass randomly.

But done with that, I then abruptly pulled on her shoulder and hauled her back up from over the couch. I turned her to face me, with one of my hands having the loop on the end of her leash around my wrist, and then pressed that hand to the side of her neck, curling my fingers possessively around the back of her neck while I lifted her chin with my thumb. My other hand went around her ass, grabbed, and then pulled her towards me, pressing our hips together...and incidentally letting her feel something warm and firm rest against her belly, arousing me further with the feeling of her fur on it, but still not letting her see it just yet. "Since you know what you did wrong, say these words to me now: 'I was a bad kitty, Master, thank you for punishing me. I deserved it.' Say those words, then we are done and I can get on to other things." My eyes bored into hers as I looked at her with a neutral, but expecting expression. My demand was laid out, and I had authority over her, authority she had given to me when she entered my home. My eyes smoldered with the simple idea that this was normal, this was procedure, and she was expected to follow. All part of my dominance and control of her, forcing her to thank me for the humiliating act. If I got her to say it enough times, and should over thirty days, she'd eventually believe it, too.

I could barely believe my ears as I bite the sides of my cheeks till I could taste just a slight bit of blood. He wants me to THANK him I couldn't believe the words I was hearing. At that moment I didn't feel upset or the same anymore just overwhelming shock at how ignorant I was. I had been shocked a few times since arrival, but I now was certain I had not even a hint at what I had got myself into. He was not looking for sex he was craving something more. Something deeper and more primal. I could feel his hands move slowly across my body sending chills across my body leaving me feeling like I was covered in a cold sweat as I doubted myself for a moment.

The room spun as I suddenly found myself facing him pressed right up against his body. I felt something monstrous pressed up against my abdomen prodding the underside of my breasts. My breath felt like it was caught in my throat as I looked up to him. For a moment I almost felt like I was being torn in half. There was me and how I defined myself and then their was "Tabby" what I could turn into... or maybe something buried deep inside already waiting to come out just a dirty hidden secret. No! That is not true! That is not me! I'm not like that! I scream in my own head my eyes still stuck gazing into his. But your nipples got hard. A very quiet thought crossed my mind making me break his gaze and take a few steps back. I wasn't afraid of him, I was afraid of myself, of what I might become, and most of all the curiosity too see where this could go.

I closed my eyes tightly not opening them as I turned and got on my knee's and put my face to the floor in the begging position. I say nothing for several minutes staying down not sure if I was about to beg for forgiveness and run or thank him. I felt the curiosity growing stronger along with my anxiety. I was positive that I could not expect or prepare for what he wanted and was no longer confident I could treat this as a job. "I'm .... I mean Master... I not sure... I mean...Master.... I...I...I..."I stuttered hard as I can't help, but wiggle. I should run. Why is this urge to know so strong? Maybe I starting to like what he is... NO no no! It the same reasons as before. I need the money I'm not that curious!

"I am a awful Kitty Master! Thank you for Fixing me with your punishment!" My voice cracks and stays at a high pitch the whole time the words barely making it out as my whole body seems to twitch. I felt the shame radiate from my body from the words as I spoke them. I had used the same excuses once more to myself when another whisper went threw my mind. You know what curiosity does to the cat

I could feel the slut's anxiety as I held her in my pawing embrace. Her breathing was unsteady as she fought with herself yet again to obey me. After some time of indecision, she then closed her eyes and slid out of my grip down to her knees and put her head down to the ground before me in a begging, worshipping pose. Oh fuck yes I loved how she was doing that, even though she stammered at first. Getting down on the ground before me like that was perfect slave behavior, and I didn't even tell her to do it. God, this bitch just had so much repressed submission, I knew I was going to overwhelmingly enjoy drawing it out of her, showing her just what a filthy whore she really was. I knew she was also never going to forget Rule Number One again, now that she knew how decisively she would be disciplined. It wasn't the severity, it was the certainty of punishment that enforced obedience. I watched and listen as her body twitched and her cracking, squealing voice managed to get out what I wanted to hear. My eyebrow raised as it wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear, but... "Oooh, you got a little creative there, whore! That's good, I like that, keep doing that! And you are welcome for your punishment." Yet again she had exceeded m expectations by putting her own lewd spin on her words, exactly what I had wanted her to do earlier but she couldn't manage. It wasn't exceptionally impressive yet and not really vulgar at all, but that she actually did have something like that in her already...I couldn't take it anymore. I needed this bitch.

"Alright. Finally, I can move on. To your feet, bitch." I said, giving just a small tug of her leash upwards to nudge her. As she did, I placed one hand on her shoulder and the other on top of her head, making her look down between us. For the first time, she got a complete view of my cock, fully engorged and erect. My sheath had slid back to almost nothing to fully bare my cock, a deep crimson color. A large, bulbous knot sat at my base, with the length of my cock looking nice and rigid and ending in a mushroom-tip...and, in four columns equally spaced around my cock's shaft--top, bottom, left, and right--were some of my other modifications. Four straight columns of round bumps like little half-sphere domes. I could actually 'flex' different muscles in my cock to change the shape and texture a bit, but for now it looked like I had half-marbles under the skin of my cock, not an unheard of practice. I let her stare at it for a few moments, take in its size and features, before I tilted her head to make her look back into my eyes and give me her attention.

"So. I'm all worked up and my dick needs something warm on it. Time for me to actually make use of your body for my pleasure. I was going to have you rub me off with your nice tits, but the moment for that's gone." I explained as I casually rubbed one of my thumbs against her cheek in perverted affection. "My cock's cold hanging out like this, so I need a cockwarmer to stick it in. I still don't feel like popping your cherry just yet, but that still leaves two other holes...I think I know what I'll do." I said, not elaborating on what I meant, letting her stew in anticipation of which end of her I would use. But then I let my face and tone brighten up in a little bit of excitement. "Oh! And I just thought of the perfect thing I want to do. Bitch is educated, so surely the bitch is familiar with how videos can be educational, right?" I said with a grin, but continued before she could answer. "Yes, that's it. We'll watch an educational video to pass some time. It ought to be the perfect thing for you, you'll learn a lot from it. Very informative." I turned and headed for the trunk I used earlier after picking up the discarded paddle, then opened the trunk to put the paddle back while I reached in and pulled out a gel bottle. I then headed back to the center of my big main couch again with my pet's leash making sure she was following, then I again let myself flop down into a sitting position on the comfortable cushions, with my cock sticking straight up out of my undone pants and almost leaning against my belly. With the loop end of her leash on my elbow, I clicked open the cap on the bottle and squirted out a large dollop of the gel within, then began smearing the lube up and down my cock, getting it nice and juiced up. After that, I put the bottle aside and raised my hand holding her leash and made a 'come here' gesture with it, while my other hand patted one of my thighs. "Now you can be on the couch, but only if you're sitting on my lap." I commanded, as it was a command even though I said 'can'.

The way I was arranged almost made it look like I wanted her to sit sideways in my lap in an iconic position to drape herself over me, with my cock just being between us. But when she turned around and started to stick her ass out to sit back on me, I reached out with both of my hands to catch her ass and hold her in the air above my lap with my significant strength. "Move with me, Tabby. And tail to the side. Gotta make sure you sit down the right way..." I said as I pulled her closer to me while still holding her up, letting her back lean up against my chest. I maneuvered her until her ass was right above my vertical cock, then got my fingers in her crack and pulled her asscheeks apart as I began to lower her down right over it. In a moment, we both felt the tip of my cock pressing against her tailhole. As a virgin, I knew her body would be instinctively clenching up to keep me out, and while I could have just taken my hands away and let gravity force her down on me, I kept supporting her ass with my lifting hands...but only mostly, while I still let some gravity put a little pressure on her tight hole. "You knew this was coming sooner or later. Now relax...relax, bitch...let me in, then you can clench all you want...control your body, loosen up...you're okay, come on...relax..." I spoke loudly, but in a calm and reassuring tone to help suppress any panic reactions she might feel, while carefully keeping her supported with my arms. It was only a little pressure, not forcing in, I was keeping it steady and easy to not shock her...but, very gradually, I was letting my hands go down miniscule distances at a time, very slowly taking the support away and increasing the pressure on her asshole until I felt her finally relax enough to let my cock into her ass...at which point she slid about halfway down my cock, aided by the lube on my cock, passing her puckered hole and filling her, while the columns of bumps on my cock stimulated her hole with every set that passed. For me, it was wonderful to get inside her. "Oh yes, that's it...mmng, now clench and squeeze, squeeze me as hard as you want...awfuck that's so tight...nnrg, your ass is so good..." I grunted in pleasure as I continued speaking to her, while gradually letting her sink the rest of the way down my cock.

I feel slightly frustrated not sure if I'm upset that I had not done it correctly realizing he had wanted it word for word or was I upset that he seemed to enjoy the change pointing out it was more lewd that way. I looked up at him mouth agape as I felt like either way I couldn't win. I only had a moment to think on it before the tugging on the collar started to pull on me. I started to move up slightly annoyed at myself for not even reacting to being called a bitch like that. I feel my ears go flat as i had already given in to the names. I feel a strange surge of guilt instead of shame as I feel bad for already in first day accepted his pets names. I hadn't thought of resisting I had looked at the job, but giving in to even that small thing so soon left a slight bad taste in my mouth.

I feel his hands upon me slowly pressing on my shoulders and head. I don't resist on purpose just not sure what he was doing as he aimed my face down.

"HOL...." I almost let myself in shock outburst in my surprise, but before I can get out more than a single syllable I stop myself the tender flesh of my backside reminding me not too. I blush furiously not sure if I was happy or upset I had again given in so quickly to his training. Regardless it was embarrassing as I quickly added "Master." outloud. I wasn't sure If unfinished words counted, but I didn't want to risk the rules. I bite my lip as my eyes wander all over the monster my gaze was pushed upon. It was just so huge even bigger than I had feared when I had seen the sheath. It seemed to go up half his torso and was thick enough to make my entire body clench just from being close. The thick ridge on the tip of his glans stood out and made me feel nervous while the knot especially at the base adding even more girth made my knee's weak. I tilt my head for just a moment seeing the half sphere domes wondering if he had metal balls underneath or was it something else. I blushed harder and finally break my gaze.Don't think of that! You shouldn't be curious about... My eyes moved back for a moment sliding down the shaft stopping on the swaying large sac swearing I could hear a slosh before I deliberately and stiffly look away.

I tried to fight the flushes again as my ears started to burn as after a few moments the conversation continues.I swear he uses that kind of language just to see me flush. I not sure it save to blush on and off so much. I feel the flush mostly in my ears as the burning increases. I shuffled around shifting my weight listening to him talk about his cock in such a serious manner.

The blushes for once didn't last long as I couldn't help but suddenly smile up at him. I didn't want to smile I didn't mean too, but some how the way he said "Educational video" was just... charming but funny at the same time. I think we both knew that the video would probably not ever be shown in a educational setting and probably was not solid learning material. For some reason it drew out that short lived smile relieving some of the tension. Before I knew it I was being pulled along again quickly moving my hands up this time not wanting my breasts swaying all over this time. As we moved I started to wonder if he was serious about taking me or at least one of the other holes right now. I hadn't been able to figure him out so far, but was guessing if he starting me out it would be my mouth. My jaw aches as I wiggle it around just at the thought of trying to deal with that situation. Lost in my thoughts I follow him back to the couch only broken out of this daze as I hear a cap pop open and watch as he oozes the gel all over himself.

I stare not sure what it was for before answering. "Yes master." Not wanting another incident as I turn to sit down on his lap. I wiggle nervously not sure what his plan is as I slide my tail to the side holding it as I feel his hands move to my body and start to guide me down. "Eeeep!!" I lightly yelp as I feel myself pulled back my back against your warm torso as my feet no longer touch the ground. I feel myself held up holding my tail unable to see below me as I feel my ass slowly spread apart. "M...master." I whimper out suddenly realizing where this was going as I let out another yelp as I feel the tip suddenly pressing against my virgin ass. I clenched my body panicking from the sudden pressure from the foreign object. I could hear him talking to me, but I couldn't understand the words my whole body was rigid and stiff. I feel the pressure holding me up lessen as Wiggle hard to no avail. The lube rubs against my tail hole as it starts to move in regardless of my clenching. The lube pressing in makes it able to slowly move it's way inside. I could still hear him his voice sounded calm and relaxed, but I still couldn't make it out my body tense and lifted up like this there was nothing I could do. I feel it push in more and more regardless of my clenching the lube slipping in deeper as I finally feel almost the ridge of his head. I finally hear his words and try to relax, but even then I let out a wince of pain. "It to big!!! Master I can't take it!" I cry out making sure to have master in before I feel the ridge of the head the thickest part start pushing in.

With a virgin hole it was to much. I kept trying to relax but let out a sharp cry as I feel half of the huge monster rod suddenly pushed inside. My mouth hangs open as I feel stretched beyond my limit. It was too much a normal sized cock would have been painful for a virgin like this, but he was clearly far from normal. I felt completely stuffed unable to clench now my walls feeling insanely tight as they just tried to hold together. I felt it move in further and further feeling every half sphere shape slide up my back door each one threatening to be the one that pushes me beyond my limit. "Master it too much! Master!" I half beg not caring about my embarrassment or saying master again and again as I finally feel the large knot stop me from sliding down further. I breath heavy panting almost like a common dog as I feel such a huge foreign object stuffing my ass. It aches my ass at it's limit the lube making my entire back side feel slippery and slick as I feel my insides adjusting to make room for such a large thick object. I can feel it pushing against my other insides and see a small bulge moving around almost in the mushroom shape. I can't help but spread my legs as wide as I can hoping to make more room inside as my ass tries to adjust. It aches and hurts small tears inside my walls as I barely can catch my breath as I can feel my pulse pounding hard in my ass knowing the hard rod would feel it as well. I can't even squeeze like he asks my walls stretched no room to try to squeeze only making it feel even more tight as it just wraps around his every inch giving him no reprieve from the warm walls around his long hard cock.

I stayed spread legged and frozen tummy lightly bulging a mushroom shape for several minutes just waiting from a shift and my ass to give out and break, but it doesn't come. The pain dulls to a throbbing ache, but it seems only a few small tears inside as I finally can start to breathe again. I can feel it hard inside making out almost every single sphere in vein my mind focusing hard on the object and slowly as the pain faded back and my body tries to accept the object something else just barely appears. Just for a half a moment a small tinge of pleasure pushed from my ass. More just a pleasant sensation than pleasure, but it made me panic and struggle around. I yelp hard my own struggles only making it worse making the small tears more numerous and some slightly larger feeling the blood and lube mix coating your shaft and moving out because of my sudden shifting and tensing up. It the Endorphin's from the pain! It just the pain of losing my ass virginity cause a surge of endorphin's. I am not a butt slut! I am not a butt slut it didn't feel good!

My own mind felt like it was against me as another thought pushed in. "I'm my master's whore..." I whispered as this thought hit me so hard I stop struggling just sitting taking the entire shaft stopping at the knot as I fall back less tense against him hard well muscled chest. I just traded my anal Virginity to this wolf. He took it from me. I did it for money... I just gave my ass away for money. I don't even blush my shame and embarrassment well passed that. This time as I suddenly feel dirty and disgusting mixing in with the shame as it shows on my face. There is no going back now. I can't just leave and pretend this didn't happen I will never get my ass cherry back. He owns it forever... The dirty feeling grew stronger as my body and mind and emotions all know there is no going back now. He is my master for 30 days and I am his pet. The feeling of me being dirty eclipsed everything else except a tinge of surprise as my body heat seemed to radiate out strongly as I felt the blood swell in my clit and nipples and the warmth between my thighs almost burning. I'm aroused from being dirty... I softly admit to myself unable to deny the sensations in my body that only started from the dirty feelings inside.

My slave had very nearly slipped up again at seeing my full cock for the first time, but she quickly got herself under control and addressed me appropriately. Still didn't have full self-control yet, but she was making progress. She also blushed and fidgeted again when I was talking about my cock, which was a little cute...but as I had already told her, by the end of the month, all the shyness would be thoroughly fucked out of her. Very curiously, she smiled when I mentioned watching an 'educational video'. That...was the first smile I had gotten out of her since she walked in my door. Very curious, and unfortunately a sudden piece of her mental state that wasn't immediately obvious to me. I'd have to figure that out sooner or later. I have to know my bitch better than she knew herself in order to most effectively break her and give her the most powerful training.

But when I started entering her ass, she tried to balk, tried to beg me and tell me 'it won't fit, I can't take it'. Hah, bitch. Beg and cry all you want, it won't do you any good. I will teach you how much you can take. Her crying out 'Master' over and over to me was just...hot. That was the kind of 'shouting' I wanted to hear from her. She didn't get herself to relax as she slid her way down my cock thanks to me gradually lowering my hands supporting her ass, letting gravity take over. Her tight hole rubbed over every set of bumps on my cock, one set at a time, making me huff in extra pleasure thanks to some additional nerves in each bump. Finally, her asscheeks came to a rest on my thighs, with my knot pressing up against her hole slightly but not able to go in with our current position. To my delight, once I had my whole cock minus knot in her, she started panting just like a fucking bitch in heat, which to me she was. Then, perfectly on an instinct she probably didn't even know she had, she spread her legs out wide all on her own while she sat in my lap with my cock up her ass. That's it, whore. Spread 'em. Spread your legs for Master like the slut you are. I allowed her a little time to adjust while I enjoyed the feeling of her sensitive stretched ass throbbing all over my cock, as she gradually got her breathing under control. But then for some reason she started twitching and struggling with her legs. I just held her arms tightly to keep her in place while she worked it out, while I spoke quietly but firmly behind her. "Easy, easy...you're fine...relax..." Then...she whispered a few words aloud and went still, like an epiphany or revelation to herself. Behind her head, I let my face split into the most manic, savagely happy grin I had yet while she finally slumped back against my chest, letting my body cradle her as she relaxed at last.

With her leaning back against me, I crept my arms over and around hers until my hands reached her tits, which I slowly cupped up and squeezed, once, while I put my head over her shoulder to whisper right into her ear. "Yesss...that is exactly right...you are Master's whore...very, very good girl Tabby...I am pleased you are understanding..." While I spoke, my left hand stayed on her left tit to keep rubbing it softly while my right hand slid down her belly and between her legs, where I felt that her clit had swollen up. I began teasing her clit with my fingertip, rubbing over it and around it in circles. I wanted her to associate my words with good things, to accept her new 'name' that I knew she was irritated at, and know that she would feel good when Master was happy. I was going to attack everything I found that she didn't like about sex, dominance, and submission, and make her like it. "Master is especially happy how you spread your legs for him... I continued whispering to her. "Keep your legs spread like that, don't close them, or Master might get unhappy..."

Slowly and softly, I kept squeezing her breast and lightly stimulating her clit, feeling how she had gotten warm down there. Once she was fully relaxed in my lap again, I brought my hand back up and pleased myself with rubbing and squeezing the bottoms of both of her tits again. God her tits felt so good in my hands, I could play with them all day. I let out a loud, contented sigh to let her know how I felt. "That's it, that's right...that'a'girl...not so bad once you get used to it, huh?" I said casually as I tilted my head back a bit, then let out a primal aroused groan, making her hear me be viscerally vocal about how good I was feeling. I'd get her to moan like a needy slut too, eventually. "You make a great cockwarmer, Tabby. I think we're just about all settled to watch a video now..." I said aloud while I gauged her reactions.

I had been on a roller coaster of emotions so far the entire time I was hear one thing after another testing how elastic my ability to handle such things really was. I had felt myself constantly move from one situation to another one and shift from embarrassment to shame to anger and all back again in very short bursts. This time was not like that at all. The impact of what had just happened was far to much to wear off so shortly. I could feel his hands on my body sliding down. I could feel his touch on my clit and a shock of energy as it pushed threw me, but it was almost like I was watching it happen from outside of my body. I didn't moan and shake or even twitch from the sensation. I just sat there drowning in my shame my ass threatening to break from the strain at any moment and the small trails of blood down his shaft from the small tears already. I could feel it but my mind just couldn't register it as I couldn't move past the same thought as it kept replaying in my mind. It really gone. My ass cherry is really gone. I am a whore. I am literally his whore. The dirty feeling also seemed to get stronger as the words sunk in. I wasn't using the word whore as a metaphor either. I had just given sex for money I was be definition his whore.

I stayed in this half haze feeling almost outside of my body feeling a bit strange. I heard his words knew deep inside I felt embarrassed by it, but the shame and dirty sensations drowned it making it hardly noticeable. I don't think I could have closed my legs if he had asked anyways. I needed every bit of extra space as my ass throbbed so hard I was certain he could feel my heart beat pounding around his shaft. The emotions started to feed into each other for several moments. Feeling the shame of taking him all the way into my ass letting him hold me at the edge of breaking made me feel dirty. The dirty feeling that attacked my dignity and self image making me feel like I needed to wash myself also seemed to be making my body aroused and hot even with the disoriented haze I could feel the sharp shocks pushing into my body. And lastly knowing that feeling degraded and being a whore, or closer to a tiger colored cock sleeve he bought for a month, the dirty feeling only made me feel even more ashamed which made me feel dirty and aroused and all around again and again becoming more intense cycling over and over feeding into itself.

I felt myself dragged from my circling thoughts as I crashed back into my body. A simple groan of pleasure shocked me so much It pulled me back. I let out a yelp as I strained my ass further as I jumped from his groan of pleasure. I winced feeling the tears elongate slightly my ass becomes slightly slicker. I almost didn't believe I had heard it and thought for a moment I had made it up. He had been so cold and straight I had assumed he enjoyed himself but kept it hidden inside. This sudden groan made me jump and to my even greater surprise caused me to have a full body blush. Toes to fingertips hearing that bit of pleasure caused from my body caused embarrassment to break my numb trance and jump with shock. His words after only solidified the embarrassment.I'm not even a cock sleeve just a warmer I think as I hope being faced away from him would hide the intensity of the embarrassment. Ugh the video not now My face fell slightly already embarrassed I was nervous about what he was going to make me watch knowing it would only make it worse.

I let out a small shudder as out of the trance and now laying back her I am aware of his hands in much greater detail now. I had felt the small shocks of pleasure before, but it had been dulled and I hadn't wanted any of the pleasure rejecting it at every step denying it as hard as I could. I couldn't help but notice he seemed to learn fast about me and had put his hands both to my breasts. My body had gotten slightly aroused from the dirty feeling, but the hormones and the burst of emotions were much more prominent and kept me very able to resist the pleasure not wanting it thinking of it as failing myself or losing. Now it felt like he had at least figured a small bit of it out and started to tease my body, not causing real pleasure, but focusing on my arousal making my body hot and not from embarrassment.

I noticed how, after taking almost my entire cock up her ass, my new slave seemed to 'check out' for a few minutes. I knew that look, that dazed, vacant, staring-into-the-distance look as I leaned my head over her shoulder to get a look at her face after she stopped moving. She must have been having one hell of a party in her head after giving me her ass-virginity. Her breathing was shallow and strained, and I could -feel- her heartbeat throb through her ass, and onto my cock. Oh man, that almost felt too good. She must have had her biggest emotional storm yet since walking in my door, as she didn't react to anything until I groaned aloud. I actually hadn't intended to hammer the bitch's psyche so hard so early, but as long as she didn't pull herself off my cock and walk away while saying she was done, then it was the heaviest chain yet I had her bound in. The more she emotionally reacted without leaving, the more she was mine.

After I groaned and spoke to her, I looked over her shoulder again to watch her reactions while I continued with the deliciously impossible effort of trying to fit all of her tits in my hands. I saw and felt a red blush run down her entire body, with a somewhat slack-jawed look on her face. Well, looked like she was feeling the most intense embarrassment she had felt so far. Heh. Good. Take that feeling, slut, take it and let it dull, get jaded to it until I can fuck your every hole while you beg me for more... Soon enough, I then felt her relax again against my chest in a slightly different way from before; rather than the limpness of a blanked-out mind, she was allowing herself to relax and submit to my touches, in a resigned sort of way. I pleased myself with some more idle squeezes of her breasts, before I took only one hand away to reach for the remote I had discarded when she arrived at my door. I used it to turn my wall-TV back on, and then keyed in preloaded program #14. One of my favorites...though I had a lot of favorites. "Now you better pay attention to this education, Tabby, there'll be a quiz later to see what you've learned. You don't want to flunk."

As the video began to start with a few pre-credits and soft music, I let the remote fall aside and returned my hand to my big-tittied tiger to keep leisurely rubbing her best assets. Onscreen, there was a brief fade-in-fade-out glimpse of a brown-furred horse woman with the model's name in the corner of the screen, done up in belts and leather that strategically left her ass, pussy, and tits all exposed and hanging out. She was sweat-slicked, with her chest heaving, and was leaning forward and hanging down with her arms tied offscreen above her head. For the same brief moment as the image was onscreen, my full-room surround stereo system played audio of rapid, heavy panting. In the next fade-in-fade-out shot, it was from the ground, behind the same horse-woman who was kneeling on the ground with her arms bound behind her, and thanks to the angle showed a very large-looking and imposing tiger(incidentally)-male standing in front of her, who was wearing a leather vest and slacks that had a cutout for his cock and balls to hang free, while he looked down imperiously on the horse female and stretched a small feather-ended whip between his hands. After that faded out, the title faded in with stylized letters; "THE BAD NYMPHO SLAVE"

The whole time through the opening, I had still been lightly clutching my own slave's tits while it had surely sunken into her fairly quickly that I was making her watch a hardcore porno. The first scene opened showing the horse Slave and her tiger Master together, both dressed in the outfits the opening showed, while the Slave did chores. They exchanged lewd innuendo, and the Master commanded the Slave to please him, which she quickly dropped her chores to do with gusto. She sucked him off, gave him a titjob, and rode him when he sat down in a chair until they were both cumming, but with the Slave asking for permission first before the Master granted it. All the while, my full-room stereo system flooded me and my bitch's ears with hot and heavy moans and wet squishing noises. Despite the intense intro scene, I only 'pretended' to watch it myself with my head over Tabby's shoulder and her leaning back over mine while I kept my cock still, warm, and very hard in my slut-kitty's ass. I drew my fingers in slow lazy circles around her breasts as the video played, occasionally crossing over her nipples, before returning to light cupping and squeezing. All the while, I was surreptitiously and actually watching Tabby's face, making sure that she was watching, and to catch her every expression as she watched.

I feel my attention torn away all my thoughts suddenly vanishing as I stare hard at the screen. My mind still had so much running threw it, but it all froze just as he simply said there would be a quiz. My mind focused on the video even as I wanted to look away. I didn't want any more punishments or cause any more disappointment this time around. He had hit the nail perfectly as I really didn't want to flunk. I couldn't handle what would happen if I did. I wince so much large wolf cock in my ass even relaxed I felt the threat to tear and break still there. I was scared to even wiggle a bit as I felt my insides slowly slip and slide around making more room for the huge object holding itself so deep inside my hot dirty hole. I could feel the walls of my ass throb with each heartbeat. My ass squeezed hard around it, not from my muscles being tensing but just from my ass holding together from his cock.

I turn red immediately as the video starts. God dammit I'm so fucking tired of blushing! I feel my eyes run over the bound woman all the leather belts and such keeping her tied up as I feel something in my chest slightly warm up. "N...no please Master. Do not make me watch this Master." I whisper after feeling it. My eyes stared at the bound horse and then ran over the tiger's barbed cock over and over before settling on the hot sweaty wrinkled cum sac. My tongue runs over my lips before make a sudden twist to stop myself. Did I just lick my lips at that?! What is wrong with me?! I Let out a sharp little cry the sudden movement making me feel small tears in my eyes making me whimper as I feel small beads of blood drip out.

I didn't wanna watch as I felt my tits lightly tugged and played with both the touch and the movie causing an odd sensation in my body. I knew what this one was though. My body felt so hot. I wanted to resist. After my last mental skirmish realizing I had become his butt slut and accepted it I had at least felt a small increase to my confidence. A feeling I could draw the line if I really had to, but that confidence was going away. It wasn't vanishing I could feel in my mind the need to resist the need not let him just take control it was still there and after the last bit it might have even become stronger, but it did not matter. No matter how much I wanted to fight now my brain was drowning in hormones. My body was heating up and it was clearly moving deep into horny territory.

I found it harder to think of anything but starting at the video no longer cause i was told too, but now because I couldn't look away. My pussy started to drip as I watched the actress give a blow job. My mouth started to water as I stared watching her each and every lick and movement as my heart pounded. My nipples felt so sensitive as my lips were engorged with blood. I could feel my heart beat in my clit. The wet noises and moans filled my ears only making my pulse quicken more in till I could almost not even think of resisting now. I turned to look at master as I pulled hard on the last rational still functioning part of my brain knowing if I had to watch more I would not have any inhibitions left. I already felt like a feral horny wild tiger. I looked into Master's eyes "Please do not make me watch more. Master" I barely whisper feeling so hot knowing he must feel it as well with my body against his.

Once the video had started, my slut's face had gone delightfully stunned, but she clearly wasn't able to tear her eyes away no matter how much she wanted to. Very interestingly, I caught her actually lick her lips when the male model was shown onscreen. So she really did like the meat of her own kind, another good thing to know. She said something about not wanting me to make her watch this, but I ignored it. When the movie proceeded into the first scene, I observed as her breathing got slower and heavier, and I could smell her arousal even before I felt wetness between my legs from her leaking pussy. She was getting turned on and couldn't do anything to stop it, though she certainly tried. I turned my eyes to look directly at hers after she turned her face to me to ask me again to stop the movie.

"Now, why should I do that, when you so obviously are enjoying yourself?" I said as I lifted one of my hands from her tits and brought it down to her pussy, where I stroked one of my fingers up her slit, gathering her juices on the finger, and then brought it up to my face. Still looking her directly in the eye, I opened my mouth and licked her juices right off my own finger. "Enjoying yourself indeed." I said, before I then grabbed her chin between my thumb and forefinger and forced her head to face the screen again. "Besides, when Master says something happens, it happens. Slutpets don't get a choice, that's the point." I said before returning to my groping and fondling of her huge breasts.

In the video, the Master then left the room after he was done with the Slave, who returned to her chores. But after a short while, the Slave then started to whimper. "I want to please Master again so bad, but Master isn't here..." She said as she looked around desperately. "And I'm such a helpless slut, I need to feel good, I can't help myself!" The Slave whined melodramatically as she sat down against a wall, spread her legs, and started furiously trying to rub herself off, while she very quickly closed her eyes and began crying "Oh, Master!" over and over. But then, just as it seemed she was about to cum, the Master returned, making the Slave freeze wide-eyed like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. The Master started talking about how the bad Slave tried to give herself pleasure without Master, and started dragging her off somewhere else.

The scene changed to a 'dungeon' setting, with the Master tying the Slave's ankles to the ground and spread far apart, with her hands tied above her head with a rope hooked to the ceiling. "You were a bad girl." The Master said, to the immediate reply of "Oh yes Master, I was such a bad dirty slut..." from the Slave. "You need to be punished." "Yes Master, yes, please punish me, I'm such a whore and need it so bad!" By now, I had pinched Tabby's nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, pressing the rest of my fingers into her soft flesh while I slowly pulled and twisted her nipples. And still, her ass was keeping my cock nice and warm. The Master then retrieved a punishment 'toy'; a handle with many light strips of leather attached to the end. With it, he started randomly striking the Slave on her ass, pussy, and tits. The horse cried and squealed, but after a few moments, she was begging with a filthy mouth for more punishment, for the Master to keep going until she learned her lesson. Soon, the Slave's begging words changed to a terrible desperation to cum, begging for permission. The Master told the Slave to thank him, which she did, profusely and eloquently. The Master then undid her bindings for the Slave to practically jump on the tiger-Master's erect cock to work him off again with her body in near-fanatical intensity, until Master came and gave the Slave permission to cum.

The scene changed again, showing some time had passed, as the Master and Slave were clearly in the aftermath of a good fucking of each other. The Master left for the Slave to take care of things while he was gone, but soon, she was again whimpering for her missing Master and her needy libido, after which she then started trying to masturbate again. Again she was caught, and again she was taken to the dungeon where the Master punished her with a riding crop. The cycle repeated, again and again, different each time, but always following the same basic formula. The Slave got caught, over and over, in a different place every time, so much so that it became clear that she wanted to be caught, that she was putting herself in places to be discovered by her Master on purpose. Every time the Master punished her, it was with new implements of discipline: a cane, a paddle, a whip, and the Master started branching out into other ways to 'punish' his Slave, like tying her down on a sybian that he controlled to keep her on edge but unable to cum, to more creative forms of bondage, all in an apparently futile attempt to get his pet to stop 'misbehaving'. All the while, I played with my own slave's tits almost as an idle afterthought, pretending to be engrossed in the movie myself while I worked my hands over her tits, over and over and over again on 'autopilot', while I watched my whore's reactions over time. We were passing the half-hour mark, and the end of the movie was coming up. I wondered what she'd make of it...

I felt my entire body clench up tight as his finger slide up my slit. My mouth hung open in shock not sure how to handle the pleasure the suddenly was bolting up my body. I arched up just a slight bit panting before finally noticing my juices on his fingers. As soon as I saw the juices he put his finger into his mouth. "N..noo master. Don't do that!!" I half whimper out. "It is dirty master!" I know I should be embarrassed, but I just can't feel it anymore. At this point between the teasing and so much embarrassment my body and mind just couldn't process more as my face and body where already flushed deeply. I feel my face slightly turned back to the screen as my breasts are softly rubbed and squeezed.

I whimper at the video watching the girl moan and beg as she rubbed herself in need. I have a short lived thought if that is where I was heading in the future. Would I end up panting and moaning grinding myself like a dog in heat. I try to stay still as my thoughts wandered for a moment about mimicking the girl in the video. It looked so good and my body was just so hot.

I very quickly gave up that thought as the master had returned. I could barely watch what happened next. The slave being punished is so many ways as she thanked the master and begged more and more. My eyes went wide having to watch almost thinking it was barbaric for a moment as she is spanked or whipped or caned or something else over and over. It worried me for a moment before I let out a sharp gasp as I realized she was being caught on purpose. She was honestly thanking him for it all wanting more wanting to be a toy. I still was not sure how I felt about the first set of punishments, but then he started to branch out.

I was suddenly very aware of my own body as I watched the new set of punishments. I watched as she is bound and a variety of ways and toyed with. It made me more and more aware of how good my breasts felt as they got rubbed and tugged upon. I bit my lip watching the different positions and helplessness. Then at the sybian watching her nearly cum over and over made my ass twitch in a way I never felt before. It...felt good. I felt something just slip for a moment. I had hit my limit at the moment. My thoughts of reason and embarrassment slipped away replaced by lust and hormones at the sudden change from pressure to pleasure inside of my dirty back door. I let out a soft moan as I lightly moved up and down on the cock stuffing my ass. Barely even an inch up and down, but I couldn't help but ride it just that little amount. The pleasure was mind blowing just that small wiggle. I never even came close to this on my own. I found my eyes staring now at the screen unable to look away as my body surged with excitement as I breathed heavy and moved just that bare inch up and down surging with pleasure greater than any orgasm I had before, but I knew I was not cumming my body was relaxed and hot. I was just lost in the new sensations my body had never experienced before.

I of course utterly ignored my bitch's pleas when I licked up her juices. Kittybitch was going to learn I was in charge, one way or another. She delightfully whimpered as she watched the actress onscreen rub herself off, music to my ears, hearing my pet suffer in pleasure and sexual torment. With how I was surreptitiously observing her, I caught how her eyes widened at the actress' first round of punishment. Heh, you ain't seen nothing yet, slut. She remained wide-eyed as the actress was found and punished over and over, until after one of the punishments started I heard her gasp, the kind of gasp from a sudden epiphany or realization. There we go, now she got the idea. But what happened next really surprised me. Once the scenes moved into more sexual torment, I saw a glazed-eyed look pass over my whore, then felt her brace her legs and muscles against me as she lifted herself up on my cock a little bit, and let herself back down with a quiet moan. I had to clamp my mouth shut to keep from groaning in pleasured surprise myself at feeling her incredibly tight ass slide up and down me. She just fucked herself. On my cock. All on her own. I didn't show it outwardly, but I was ecstatic that my bitch was already breaking down and getting overwhelmed. She was going to make a great fucktoy.

I put my muzzle right behind one of her ears and breathed hotly on it, whispering to her in a deep, husky voice. "Yessss...that's it, kittyslut, very good, you're learning well, it's not that bad at all, is it?" I said to her, as I reached down with one hand to stick my fingers shallowly in her snatch, getting two of my fingertips wet with more of her juices. Again I brought it up to my mouth, and while making sure her head was still facing towards the screen and away from me, I noisily slurped at my fingers in her ear, letting her know just what I was doing again. After that I listened to her slow, heavy breathing as she made herself watch the porn in front of her, and I returned to occupying my hands with her tits. Ahh, I could play with these tits all day long...and they're gonna get even better, starting tomorrow...

Meanwhile, the movie proceeded along, coming up on the ending. The scene advanced forward to a part where the female horse Slave was on her knees with arms bound behind her back, while the male tiger Master slowly paced around her with a short whip in hand. The Slave was panting softly and was shuffling in place in clear anticipation and need, based on the smile on her face, the fresh welts marking her tits and ass, and how she was enjoying herself so much earlier. "So...my Slave has been misbehaving constantly...and punishment has failed to correct her..." The Slave whimpered in a happy tone and shuffled again while the Master was behind her, and the Master lightly snapped the small whip out onto the Slave's ass to add another slight welt and make her jolt in place. "This means that there is something that is causing my Slave's misbehavior. But what could that be?" He said as he moved around to her front and looked down at her. She looked up at him with wide, begging eyes, and he brought the whip out on one of her tits, making her gasp and her tit bounce. "I play with my Slave, give her all the attention I can, I fuck her and love her, but it seems to not be enough. My Slave wants more than I can give." The Master made another circle around the kneeling Slave, walking back in front of her, where he struck her other tit with his whip without even looking at her. "That's it! My Slave simply has a need that she is helpless to control. All I need to do is get that need fulfilled and she will not misbehave anymore. Isn't that right? Speak, bitch." The Master said, turning away from his Slave and clasping his arms behind his back with the whip in hand. "Y-yes Master, I cannot control my need, it is too much for me...please, please take control of my need, so I can be a good Slave again..."

The scene changed to the Master talking on the phone, seemingly calling up a friend for a visit. The scene changed again. This time the Slave was in the living room laying on her back on a special rectangular cushion that was as long as her neck to ass. Her arms and legs were all bound down to the ground 'behind' her, with her legs spread apart by ropes tied to her knees. The camera panned around, showing many men of many different species in the room, all strong and buff looking men, all naked and with erect cocks. There was at least a dozen of them...fifteen in total. The camera then settled on the Master, who was sitting in a chair near the Slave. "If my Slave needs more sex than I can give her, then she is going to get all the sex she can take, enough that will surely satisfy her and end her misbehavior." The Slave wriggled excitedly in her bonds and let out a small delighted squeal as the naked men all advanced on her. One went up to her head, and another between her legs.

Together, they fucked her. The shoved their cocks right into her mouth and pussy and started pounding away at her. There were wide-angle shots and close-up shots in almost every angle, showing how vigorously the horse Slave was getting fucked. The two men then finished, shooting most of their loads right into her before pulling out and spilling the rest right over her fur. The next pair of men stepped up, this time with the one between her legs taking her ass. Again, and again, and again the Slave was fucked deeply and thoroughly, with the camera capturing every lewd, arousingly lurid detail. With my wall-sized TV, that meant a huge ass and cock filled the entire wall on the closeups, or a gigantic head shown getting facefucked mercilessly. When the final man finished in her, the Slave was splattered all over with cum, and her face and crotch were especially coated. She was left gasping, her chest heaving, as her ordeal finally finished. The Master had gotten naked himself by now, and then went over to undo the Slave's bindings, pulling her onto a wide bed-like couch on her back. Heedless of the cum staining her fur, he climbed atop her, between her legs, and started fucking her face-to-face himself. This time was different from the other times shown of the Master having his way with her, their moans were deeper, the movements more sensual and even a little...affectionate, and they hugged each other tightly until the Master finished. With both of them panting for breath, the Master spoke to her. "So...is my Slave...satisfied? She won't be... misbehaving anymore... right?" The cum-faced Slave moaned back. "Yes Master, oh yes Master, I am satisfied, I'll be a good whore now, a good slave..."

The whole while through the gangbang scene, I kept up my groping of my slutpet's tits. I had gathered up as much of her breasts as I could fit in my hands, then squeezed, over and over again. During several of the fucking parts, I rapidly clenched and unclenched my hands on her tits, in time with the fucking onscreen. I also went after her engorged, hardened nipples frequently, pinching and pulling outwards on them, stretching her tits out. But finally, the movie was coming to an end. It skipped forward, a month later, and showed the Master with his cock stuffed in the Slave, both huffing heavily after obviously finishing another good fuck with each other. The Master then pulled out and gave her a firm smack on the ass. "Now, back to work!" He told her, as she picked up a broom and he left. But a minute later, the Slave slowed down in her sweeping, looked around, whimpered a bit, and reached between her legs. The screen went black and started showing the credits. The male and female models of course both had whole frames with pictures dedicated to each them, showing them both smiling at the camera widely. At the end of the credits there was the standard disclaimer that all actors were over 18, everything was consensual, records were kept, yadda yadda, and finally the logo of the porn company that produced the video was shown. The screen then went fully dark at last. Now, what did you think of that? I thought to myself as I reviewed all her reactions that I had observed in her while the end of the movie was playing.

I felt my focus start to drain away so much going on I just couldn't keep everything organized in my mind. The pleasure in my breasts felt so good, but the pleasure in my ass kept pulsating in small sharp bursts. Even the video felt slightly blurred at this point. I starting to think I had slipped into a daze that this was not real. Almost as if I was watching my body from the outside as I slowly moved just slightly on top of this man I had just met today. I shuddered my body so hot burning as the video continued. I could barely watch as the slave was taken by many many people over and over till she was coated in semen.

I couldn't just watch anymore. I felt any urge to be subtle no longer concerning me. I no longer just inched up and down on the cock, but began to rock my body across it. Not even lifting my hips just moving forward and back letting it fill me. I breathed in heavy pants almost gasps as I stared at the screen. My tongue licks across my lips as a very thick heavy load of cum lands on the horse girls lips. I let out a moan every time on screen some one cums in or on the girl as I feel it send a shock into my body. I push my breasts hard against the hands playing with them wanting more. God that looks so good. So much cum all over so many diff kinds. Thick watery clear white oozing all over and in her. It looks like she feels so good! I moan as the cum pours from the girls pussy before another cock stuffs her again distracting me from my thoughts.

I start to slip faster and faster moaning harder and harder as her master finally takes her. I gasp feeling the pleasure burn harder and harder. I feel it moving so fast inside driving me insane. I was being overwhelmed as I felt my hands claw the couch.
"I CAN'T MASTER!!" I couldn't let myself cum. It was a job it was for the money I couldn't! It was a sudden shock that cleared my mind as I suddenly threw myself onto the floor and off the cock. Before I even hit the floor a groan of very obvious disappointment escaped my lips as I felt it slip free, but it was half way to late.

I writhed on the ground on all fours my ass gaping and clearly twitching and trembling. "I can't Master!! I can't I won't!" I cry out hard as I half a half orgasm on the floor. A few small squirts of fem cum escape my pussy splattering against the Master's heavy hot sac as my gaping ass clenches with each heart beat as I buck at the floor the pleasure replaced with tension and need as I denied myself the pleasure of the orgasm at the last moment letting my body still twitch and shake hard from the spasms. This goes on for almost a full minute as I twitch and arch up around as I fought the orgasm constantly moaning I can't master for the first half followed by mumbles of I'm sorry. I shake slowly and shakily getting up on my knee's wiping saliva off my chin before turning up to Master. "I...I'm sorry Master." I say quietly not sure if the empty feeling of shame filling me was from the act I had just done or was it shame for knowing I probably had broken a dozen rules all at once.

It was all going so well. As the video went into the marathon finale, my little kittyslut was really showing off just what a slut she was. I quietly hummed and moaned softly as she slid her hips back and forth, stirring my cock in her ass without lifting up or down. That felt really good to me, not so much the action itself but that she was doing it, all on her own, demonstrating her inner whore for me. She panted heavily, licked her lips, moaned as she watched the video. She wanted it, she really did want it. I especially loved how she pushed her tits into my groping hands, encouraging me to fondle her, to enjoy her body more. She was moaning louder, rolling her hips faster...and then it all went wrong.

With a sudden shouting outburst, she screamed out that she 'couldn't', yanked herself upward off of my cock, and threw herself forward onto the ground on all fours. I watched, stunned at what she had just done, as her asshole twitched and gaped perfectly in my view while she tried to hold back an orgasm mostly unsuccessfully. She cried over and over that she couldn't, and then that she was sorry. Oh bitch, you don't know what 'sorry' is yet. I thought thunderously in my head. After she had semi-recovered and got to her knees to turn around to face me again, I just stoically looked on with a stern but slight frown. I turned my head down to glance at my cock, noting a few streaks of blood on it. Hmm, seems my cock was too much for her to take at first. Should have trained her up to it first, I'd make sure to do that properly from here on out. But at the moment, I needed to explain a few things to my bitch, and work out another punishment. The gears turned in my head as I looked back up to her face, considering what I could do to her, until I finally settled on a suitable punishment.

"Bitch. Rule Number One. I am Master. Master gets what he wants. I wanted you sitting on my cock." I started by speaking in a low voice, before I then narrowed my eyes at her. "I don't see you sitting on my cock anymore." Abruptly, I then yanked back with my hand that was still clutching her leash, painfully reminding her that it and the collar around her neck were still there, to make her stumble forward between my spread legs as I looked down at her over the top of my cock. "Now listen up, bitch, because it seems you just aren't getting it yet. Every time you fail to do as I want, every time you fuck up, I give you tougher things to do. All I wanted at first, to start this whole thing off, was a nice, simple, easy boobjob. But you ruined the mood for that. Then I wanted you to watch an educational video and pleasure me at the same time. But you just spectacularly fucked that up. Now, it is still your first day, so I won't go as hard on you as I could, but this still calls for punishment. So now I'm going to give you something that you're not going to be able to stop or get out of at all, you're just going to have to take it, all for my amusement."

Acting abruptly again, I stood up, making sure to let my cock slap her in the face as I did so. I turned and started walking briskly, yanking on the leash as I did so to keep my bitch off-balance, forcing her to follow me on all fours and unable to get up to her feet, not caring how difficult it would be for her to move with her freshly-gaped ass. I walked out into the hallways of my home, just a few doors down, and entered a large, spacious, opulent bathroom with shelves stocked with everything, even feminine products I had gotten recently. But we weren't here for any of that. I turned to face my whore, and pointed to a washcloth by the sink. "Before we do anything else, clean off my cock. Wipe off the mess you made." I said, referring to the streaks of blood still on my cock, and implying that it was her fault that her ass couldn't take me.

"I'm sorry Master." I say with a small whimper. I was not sure about anything at this point. I was half confused by myself and lost inside of my own head. I had almost came from my ass and had watched such a slutty video. This was not who I thought I was and did not fit my self image at all, but sure enough I was still here on the floor and my head was still raging with hormones. I felt like I was almost at war at myself part of me wishing I had cum just to have a clear head, but another part of me thinking it would have only made the situation worse.

I felt my heart jump as his cock slapped my face and I took in the scent. It made my body ach as it left a bit of pre on my cheek. I wanted it and hated that I wanted it and didn't want it anywhere near me all at the same time. It was drilling in my head as I suddenly felt myself tugged along the hallway. I had to scamper on all fours not able to get up. I got friction burns on my knee's being dragged as I was very aware of how open and gaped my ass was having to crawl all along the ground down the hall. I did not have time to be embarrassed just trying not to fall before I found myself in the bathroom on my knee's and his hard full cock pointing right at me.

I looked away not wanting to see any more temptation, but quickly turn back as I can see the trail of blood going down the hall as I feel the ache in my ass as the pleasure fades leaving only a mix of need and want with a sharp ache with each pulse. What made me turn away was next to the blood drops were clear wet stains from the fem cum that had dripped down my legs and off my clit as we moved. I grabbed the washcloth hand shaking as I covered it in hot water. I slowly slide my hand over his cock my hands shaking more and more before something in my head just gave away. It was more than just being horny I knew I could not think even in the slightest and any rage or embarrassment would have to wait.

"I'm sorry Master." I say sliding up closer to the cock as I clean it. "I'm sorry master." I say a bit more softly as I stare at the alpha cock inches from my face. "I am sorry master." I say only a whisper before my lips lightly part and the hot throbbing head enters my mouth as the only thought left in my head at the moment is the image of the cock and the need of relief from the urges surging inside of my body.

My bitch looked confused and lost as I berated her, but I didn't give a fuck. She would have to just deal with it, or get out. I hoped she wouldn't leave, but my patience with her was running thin. As I dragged her across the hallway, I heard the sound of her rubbing her knees on the carpet and a small yelp of pain from the little carpet-burns she was getting. Good, learn to deal with pain, bitch. You're going to get a lot of it while you're here. I thought to myself. Once I had her in the bathroom, she looked away from my cock at first, but as I gave her my commands, she reluctantly turned back to look at my hanging-out cock after wetting a washcloth to clean me up.

What happened then absolutely floored me. She meekly apologized again as she wiped me down, which I mostly ignored...but then she apologized again, in a more distant voice. I looked down, and she was staring right at my cock in front of her face, looking almost hypnotized. She whispered a third apology, and to my complete surprise, her lips parted and she moved her head forward until my cock was entering her mouth. My eyes widened. She had said that she'd tried a blowjob before and hated it! I was going to force her to get used to it sooner or later myself, but I didn't think, in a million years, that she would go and do it entirely on her own. I let out an openmouthed sigh of pleasure as I felt the familiar and wonderful sensation of wet lips closing around the tip of my cock.

"Ohhhhhh yesss..." I hissed softly to her as one of my hands moved around the back of her head. "Good bitch, good slutkitty, keep going, make me happy...this is a very good way to apologize..." I said as my fingers clenched around the back of her head, digging into her scalp without pulling her closer, but making sure she couldn't pull away. I started to roll my hips forward pushing more of my cock into her mouth and then pulling back, then in and out and in again in a slow and steady rhythm, watching how she reacted to it.

I stared up at the long slick alpha cock in front of me for a few more moments before I move back up once more letting it push up into my mouth. It was only the head as I experimentally let my tongue slide around it. I felt his fingers digging up against my head, but barely noticed losing myself in the moment. I had let the inhibitions go for now and just wanted the release the finish the big moment at the end of this. I couldn't think of anything else for now. I let my warm tongue slide over every little part of the head just feeling it against my tongue. I felt the feline barbs of my tongue lightly tug and grip the flesh slightly as my tongue swiped across it.

In a daze I just tried to get used to the sensation on my tongue, but I was not given the time to do so. My hand gripped onto the muscled thighs in front of me as I suddenly felt it pushed further. His hips were pushing back and forth forcing a bit more in and out of my mouth. I panicked for a moment my tail standing straight up. I didn't stop or resist, but slowed my tongue movements a bit as I tried to adjust to the larger portion put into my mouth. It was a thick shaft and my mouth felt a bit stretched. My jaw ached a bit at this position, but I quickly forgot about this as a sudden shock moved threw my body.

Something hit my tongue. Something slimy, salty, bitter and to my even greater surprise the moment it touched my tongue I felt my legs slide further apart. Even in my daze of hormones this taste and texture on my tongue edged me closer and made my slit so hot. My knee's slid further apart as another bit of this something landed on my tongue. I felt the ache on my knee's from the burns but still couldn't stop myself. Another drop followed immediately by a twinge of need deep inside me. I slowly slide back eyes half glazed my tongue held out to see what it was. I see a clear bead of liquid on his tip as it drip in a long strand down and landed on my tongue causing the twitch inside of me again making my body ache to be touched. I couldn't believe it was from his cock my mind flashing to nearly vomiting the last time any liquid like this touched my tongue, but this one only made me more excited. I let out a heavy sigh my body both screaming at me to be touched, but slightly loving the level of excitement and arousal. I moved back and swirled my tongue around his tip getting another taste as my thighs dripped with my fem juices and my mind drifted to the thoughts of what it would be like when he finished making me shiver in anticipation.

My new slut-pet just kept surprising me. When she got her mouth on my cock, she actually went in with her tongue, licking the tip of my cock all over. The rough barbed texture of her tongue felt amazing on my cock, scratching and stimulating all the nerves. I actually sharply inhaled a breath in a small gasp, it felt that good. I couldn't believe it. I was sure I would have to train the bitch for a while before I could get her oral skills to this level of willingness after she told me how much she hated it, and yet here she was...licking my cock like a lollipop all on her own.

Once I started moving my hips a little, I felt her brace her hands on my thighs and saw her tail stick straight out behind her, as if this was too much for her and she wanted to push away. She wasn't pushing away...not that I'd let her if she tried, though. It was actually pretty hot, I liked the idea that she was just barely taking me, that I was close to overwhelming her, and the sensitivity of her hands on my thighs was nice too. Disappointingly, her tongue slowed down once I started thrusting, though it still felt damn good. I was actually groaning in pleasure by this point. "Ohhh ffffff-huck that's good...c'mon Tabby, use your tongue again, more tongue, gimme that tongue..." I ordered her as I just let my hips roll gently, and I enjoyed the feelings I was getting. My cock started leaking precum then, and that's when I noticed something else interesting.

As each drop of precum left my cock in her mouth, I saw her eyes widen and flutter, and her knees spread a little bit apart from where she was kneeling on the floor in front of me. Holy shit, was she getting off on this? She started pulling her head back, though she wasn't pushing on my thighs, so I allowed her to slide her head back a bit as she got my cock just barely out of her mouth where she could look at it, with her mouth still open and tongue sticking out. Another drop of clear liquid precum dripped out of my cock onto her tongue. In response, her eyes fluttered and she sighed before taking my cock back into her mouth, her body quivering slightly. Looking around her head, I saw streaks of wetness leaking down the fur of her inner thighs to the ground. My fucking god, I thought I'd have to train her for weeks to get her this eager and slutty, and we were still on her first day!

Finding my mood greatly improved, I groaned and sighed some more while she worked the top of my cock with her mouth and I rolled my hips. I was getting closer, more needy myself. My second hand found its way to the back of her head, tangling in her hair and holding her fast, and I started thrusting my hips back and forth a little bit quicker, more forcefully. Nowhere near how fast and hard I could go, and I wasn't even close to shoving half my cock in her mouth, I was going easy on her right now, but a little faster than I was just rolling my hips. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck yes bitch, keep going, I'm close, keep working that tongue, go wild with that tongue..." I groaned out as I softly humped her face with her arms still braced uselessly against my thighs.

I found myself pushing down a bit more. I was taking more than I was comfortable with pressing my limits a bit further. My hands started to claw down the well muscled thighs leaving red streaks before my hands gripped tightly onto his knee's. I had a little over the head in my mouth half fighting my own surprising amount of panic as I felt it move inside. It was no where near my throat, but I already felt a bit nervous about it. With the extra encouragement given to me I moved my tongue back against it shivering as it still had the slight salty sweet taste coating it. My tongue traced the V shape on the underside of the head sliding up and down the V giving it a flick when I hit the tip.

I felt the thrusts becoming a bit faster. Even though only maybe a 1/5 was pushed into my mouth it was moving a lot faster and I could feel it more rubbing against my tongue and the barbs than I was licking it. I wanted to do more my body felt so hot still and this felt amazing and only seemed to amplify the sensations coursing inside of me. My own body felt so aroused, but also so very sensitive. I could feel every vein being shoved into my mouth every sensation inside of my mouth was clear. Especially how little I was doing in return too the thrust. I give a near begging look up as I take long licks as the thrusts move into my mouth. My mind drowning in the hormones and need my eyes clearly begging for guidance as I can only continue to slide my barbed wet hot tongue against the thrusting monster moving in and out of my mouth. I kept my eyes up begging as I started to get a bit upset. My hands tightened on his knees as I tried to move my tongue faster swiping more with my hot wet tongue, but being a bit more rough and forceful as I feel myself annoyed even with the raging hormones as I had no idea how to really finish the work.

While I relatively gently took the face of my new personal kittyslut, I felt her fingers digging harder into my thighs and dragging down. Instead of making me unhappy though, I liked what that feeling meant. It was just a small hint of pain to me, a spice to the pleasure I was feeling, with the knowledge that she could barely take me, that she was struggling hard. I was also happy to feel her tongue start working over the tip of my cock again, that beautiful rasping tongue that set his cock on fire. But as she licked me more enthusiastically, her eyes, those emerald green eyes turned up to look at me....and I dominantly looked down into hers, seeing yet another surprise. I saw need in her eyes; stark, begging need. I then heard her whimper as she clutched my knees tighter with her hands, and the need in her eyes got deeper.

That was it for me. It was all too much. I didn't have close to half my cock in her mouth and already I was getting off. "Ffffuck fuck FUCK...YYEAAH!" I panted harder and harder, then my eyes rolled back a bit as my body tensed up. Then, with my first orgasm from my kittybitch, I yanked her head back with one hand and pulled out of her mouth, then grabbed my dick with other hand. In the next moment, my cock was spurting out thick ropes of sticky seed, all over my bitch's face. Spurt, spurt, spurt, I shot out my cum at her until I had painted half her face with my cum. Ahh, that was good.

I stood there, panting a little bit, with one hand still on the back of her head and the other on my dick, still aimed at her face as I quickly recovered. "Good....very good, Tabby...that was very good behavior..." I said out to her as I finally released her head, then pulled my erection back into my pants before zipping up. "You're not getting out of what I've got planned to 'punish' you now, but...I will reduce it. Instead of the rest of the night, I'll only make you go through it for an hour." I said a little ominously, not caring to elaborate myself. "Oh, and one more thing." I said as I grinned darkly down at her cum-splashed face. "You look good with that 'makeup' on. I want you to keep it on for now. If you really want to get it off, though, you're allowed to...only by scooping it up and licking it down. Got that?" I asked her imperiously.

I kept my tight grip upon the well muscled thighs in front of me feeling the muscles tense and relax and tense again. I looked up for a moment and saw his gaze down at me. Even in such a raw state of lust the look he was giving me was enough for a bit of embarrassment to bloom in my chest as I saw those strong dominate eyes staring down at me, but what had caused the embarrassment was I saw no glint like he was looking at a person. It was clear those eyes were staring down at something they registered as property.

The embarrassment was very quickly drowned out as I started to hear him yell out again and again. I felt the muscles tense and not relax. I could see his abs flexed and defined. I felt the cock in my mouth start to twitch erratically constantly bouncing and shivering moving around making it very hard too work with. I did not have to worry about that for long as I felt my hair yanked back my mouth pulled right off the throbbing wolf rod as my eyes saw how swollen his knot had become. Before I could close my eyes a huge rope of wolf cum splattered against my face. It was hot and thick I could feel it matting up in my fur as it slowly tried to drip off. I had to close my left eye as it was completely covered in the hot wolf spunk. My right blinking hard slightly burning as cum had gotten inside. I felt another spurt splattering against my nose. Another mostly in my hair and partly against my forehead as the last bit spurted into my own maw.

I sat there on my knee's completely stunned. I hadn't expected him to cum. I could feel so much wolf semen sliding down my face leaving me completely stunned for several seconds as I just let it sink in both mentally and upon my face. The scent was musky and strong. Sickly sweet smelling as it pushed into head the cum all over my nose making every breath completely filled with the scent. The taste all over my tongue just like the pre but so much thicker and dry. It sucked the moisture straight out of my mouth making the wolf seed stick to my teeth and gums no matter how much I tried to swallow. Sticky strands dripped off the roof of my mouth down onto my tongue and swung around my mouth as I tried to swallow.

I look up still have stunned before I see him slowly putting his cock away. I mouthed the words "no" for a moment as I realized he was finished. No putting it back into my ass or riding me again. It made my body scream seeing it put away. I was so horny the scent and taste now all over my mouth and face only made it more intense. It felt like there was nothing else my mind was blank except for my body screaming it's need. I fell to the floor and let out a groan. Even the rough floor against my breasts felt good as I ended face down ass up. I wiggled against the floor the sensations against my breasts both rough and painful but amazing and pleasurable at the same time. My ass throbbed and twitched torn and aching, but still yelling at me in need. My hands felt the strong thighs in front of me and started to slide down between my legs gripping my inner thighs lightly rubbing my fur sliding closer to the source of all my need as it calls out to my body.

My hands are only a inch from my soaked hot folds before I stop. I bite my lip listening not minding the "makeup" on my face, but hearing the plans to be punished for an hour made my hand stop. My hand shook just inches from my pussy so close I could feel the heat radiating from my slit. Cumming would probably increase the punishment, but my bigger concern is the punishment might be preventing the orgasm. Before I knew it I pushed my hand hard against my pussy not knowing what would happen next but for the moment feeling like I can't stand to be in such primal lust much longer. I feel my fingers press against the swollen folds of my outer lips soaked in my sticky fem juices as I push the large squish of my breasts against the rough floor.

I reached down to pick up down to pick up my fuckslut's leash as she stayed knelt down, apparently utterly stunned after having me shoot my load in her face. And as I thought about it, I thought I saw her mouth something that seemed like 'no' when I had put my dick away. Ah, but surely the bitch wasn't broken in that easily, right? Come on bitch, where'd all that dignity and reluctance go? I want to have fun crushing it. She then collapsed forward on her knees, sticking her ass beautifully up in the air and squishing her tits on the floor of the bathroom. I heard a raw, primal groan crawl out of her throat. Holy shit, the bitch really was that badly in need. I thought about it some more, and realized that since she's a complete virgin, she's probably weak to edging, bring teased and kept on the brink.

Well, she really wasn't going to enjoy the next hour, if that was the case.

I prepared to tug on her leash to get her moving again, but then I noticed where her hands were wandering, and I heard her moan again. Oh, thanks for giving me another chance to demonstrate, whore.. I let her keep going for several moments and listened to her moans as they increased in pitch, and when I judged she was juuuust about to cum... "HEY." I barked out at her while giving a sharp but small yank on her leash, as one would to any misbehaving dog. I then stepped around behind her, and quickly swung my hand down to swat her closest asscheek, just once. The snap of flesh echoed through the room. It wasn't very hard, but just enough to sting, and with how she had to endure my huge dick up her hole earlier, her ass was probably especially sensitive at the moment. "Bad slutpet! Didn't you learn anything from the educational video?" I said to her as I pulled on the leash to haul her back up to her knees. She would have to be so frustrated now--I deliberately let her go until she was just about to hit her peak before stopping her. Which was good, because frustration begat need, a need which only I would supply to her. In this manner, I'd have her wrapped around my finger in no time.

"That was being a bad female, a bad slut, trying to touch yourself without Master's permission." I explained calmly as I stepped around in front of her again to stare down at her. "It's your first day, and I've punished you a bit already and have more in store because of earlier, so for now, I've corrected you and you're a good slut again. But try to touch yourself again, and you'll get more spankings. Maybe even something more, if I think you deserve it." I spoke in an easy voice, one with no anger or malice in my tone. Unlike messing up Rule Number One, touching herself was actually 'fine', just like in the video, because the punishments were fun. Well, at the moment, for me at least. She'd learn to like them too soon enough. I got down on one knee in front of her, reached out with one hand, and took her chin to tilt her cum-splattered face to look directly at mine as I again gave her a possessive stare. "You understand, Tabby? If you want to touch yourself without punishment, you need Master's permission."

I forgot for just the shortest of moments where I was and exactly the situation I was in. My fingers slid around the soft wet folds of flesh between my legs. My own moans sounded like echo's from far away as I let my hands roam around myself. I was almost frightened as my fingers glanced near my clit feeling the burst of pleasure just from pushing near it. I could feel the heat of my breath as my pants hit the carpet. The pleasure was drowning out anything else the hot need for a moment as I started to feel it build my knee's shaking a bit as suddenly I felt myself tumbling around. My eyes jumped open as I get yanked around my eyes wide. I let out a few unintelligible words as I feel myself moved suddenly pulled away from my orgasm.

A louder moan burst from my lips as I could feel sudden the strong hand against my ass. The sound echoed and my ears twitched at the noise, but the stinging sensation almost brought me to the edge once more as I quickly turned looking up trying to figure out what was going on. I looked up clearly confused thinking I was just doing what he had been wanting all along. I blushed furiously as the sudden chastising. "I thought this is what Master wanted?! I thought.... I..." I just flailed a little slamming my hands against my thighs almost like a cute little tantrum as I felt so frustrated. Both sexually frustrated but also mentally feeling like there were so many rules and things and they were all working against me. My hand hovered just inches away from my pussy as it kept dripping all over making a mess between my legs. I couldn't decide if I wanted to be spanked or not or anything. The conflict raging inside of me was clear written all over my face. "I...I understand master." I say quietly my hand still hovering right nearby as I clearly pant feeling the hormones raging inside me.

I grinned to myself as my slutpet adorably whacked her hands against her thighs repeatedly as she was on her knees for a few moments, while expressing her frustrated confusion. That's right, bitch. Sooner or later you're gonna learn, everything here works against you. That's the whole point as my slave-bitch. There's no right answer, you're just going to serve my amusement and endure it. I thought maliciously in my head. Once I had her chin in my fingers and my eyes locked on hers, I saw how uncertain and unfocused she looked as she told me she understood. I saw her hand hovering right over her pussy., like she couldn't figure out if she was going to finish touching herself or not.

Well, after giving her a few moments to mull over her indecision, I decided to take the choice from her. I let go of her chin and stood up tall while holding her leash. "Alright Tabby, now it's time to get a move on with things. Come, bitch." I said as I started walking past her out of the bathroom, giving her leash a firm tug. As before, I walked at a brisk pace while tugging on her leash, making sure she couldn't get up on two feet and had to rush after me on all fours. She also still had cum splattered on her face, if she didn't lick it all up, well, it would just dry there. I walked her down the hallways again, this time, ending back up in the kitchen. "Okay Tabby, since you messed up the end of watching the video, I'm going to have you do some chores for me. But that's not all there's gonna be to it..." I said as I turned to her and pointed down to the ground. "On your knees, face down to the floor, ass up, tail up, now." I firmly commanded as I then began rummaging through a drawer.

Once she was in the position I desired, I pulled some objects out of the drawer I was reaching through. "By the way, bitch, this is your 'ready' position. From now on, whenever I say 'ready position', you get just like you are now." I said as I unscrewed the top off the first object in my hands; a small container of balm cream. I got some of the cream onto my fingers and knelt down behind my slutpet, then began smearing the cold cream onto her asshole. "Your ass did get slightly torn from me earlier, and that's no good for me since it means I can't take you there again until you're fixed. This will help you heal quicker, and I'll need to work you up to my size." I explained, after which I then began preparing the second object. I smudged a little of the cream over it too, then brought the tip down and pressed it against her asshole. Slowly, I began to push the long smooth rubber dildo into her ass, inch by inch, until the full length was in her. It certainly wasn't as big as me, but it was big enough to feel a bit tight while not interfering with her healing. "Mm, I bet that feels good in you, doesn't it?" I said with a grin she couldn't see. "And that's not even the good part yet."

I then took some buckling straps and attached them to mounts on the rear end of the dildo sticking out of her ass, then wound the straps around her waist and thighs, then buckled them all together, locking the dildo in place with a harness so it wouldn't fall out. "Good. All ready then. Stand up." I commanded as I did so first, then stepped around in front of her. "Now, I was gonna do this to you from now to all night long for screwing up earlier, but you did really good sucking my cock like a proper whore, all by yourself. So you'll only have to deal with this for an hour. Do chores for an hour while I watch you, then we'll have dinner." I said as I then pulled my smartphone out of my pocket and went to a special app. "The hour starts now." Using my thumb, I activated the vibrator in the dildo I just shoved up her ass. A soft hum filled the room as it started buzzing away at a low setting. I let my slutpet see as I pushed my thumb up my smartphone, moving a slider on my screen, which gradually increased the intensity of the vibrations, then I brought it back down to a low level. My demonstration to her of how I controlled the dildo complete, I pointed at the sink, which had a moderate amount of dirtied dishes in it...that definitely were not there when we were in the kitchen the first time. "Now wash those, by hand." I said, as I pulled a second leash from a drawer and clipped it to the end of the first, thus extending the range of the leash. I backed up and sat down on a barstool on the other side of the kitchen, with my smartphone out as I looked on at my slutpet.

I was having her do a menial task for no other reason than to make her work and have to focus on something while being distracted by the dildo in her ass, since I had paid staff on hand who normally took care of my house. They were around, but unseen by my instructions, only moving into a room to clean and put things back in their proper place after I vacated it. I in fact had sent them a message through my smartphone specifically instructing them to leave some soiled dishes in the kitchen sink after my slutpet had screwed up at the end of the movie, just for her to clean. I was going to have Tabby do similar pointless work for the next hour, just to see how she coped with a vibrator up her ass. Speaking of which, I thumbed my smartphone, increasing the intensity of the vibrations just a small bit from the low level they were at...

I gasped on the floor my body feeling fuzzy and buzzing with energy from all the sensations. I felt my body roaring at me all my muscles felt taut and strained all tensed up from being put on edge. I could barely even comprehend what was going on next. I felt myself being pulled along to somewhere else. I could see myself being led out the hall. I knew I was being tugged and moved in a such a way I was hoping along the ground on all fours like a dog. I even heard the words and knew they were words, but it all felt almost out of body. I was aware this things were happening but they felt distant as my mind was drawn to the burning need that throbbed between my legs.

At the sudden stop I collapsed down to the floor on all fours. Upon hearing the command I quickly obeyed not wanting to risk further teasing at that moment. "Y-Yes Master." I answer fully in position but my hands clawed at the cold floor. My nails scraped leaving small scratch marks as I strained to not pet myself knowing I would only be denied once again. I let out a shiver feeling the cool sensation suddenly against my ass. It helped settle the sharp sting from the tearing from earlier and for just a short moment I felt slightly relaxed not as tense as the soothing sensation. I almost felt a small semblance of my mind come back, but quickly vanish as something else was pressed up against me.

I let out a dirty moan as My body almost instantly lit right back up as I felt the long rubber object prodding my asshole. My tongue hung out of the side of my mouth tasting the dirty kitchen floor. "Ohh...god..." I whisper against the floor as my hips buck back trying to slide back and forth against the dildo. It felt good just big enough to feel every part of it pushing against me, but didn't agitate my wounds. I felt the heat flare up from my inner thighs now filling my abdomen as I kept trying to buck and slide. I was so close it was almost making me angry as I clawed even deeper into the hard cold floor. No matter how I shook or bucked the dildo had already been set in place and shaking did not add to the pleasure, but I definitely could not ignore it's presence. I Felt his hands slide around me as soon as I stopped bucking around and straps tighten up against my hips hugging me tightly.

I turned looking up at my master and I wasn't sure if I looked like I was frustrated and begging or looking like a caged animal pushed to it's limit and seething. I couldn't tell myself as both sensations mixed making me feel pissed and yet completely submissive at the exact same moment. I kept my eyes up on him for several moments as I finally felt my heart start to slow in pace and my breathing just show the slightest signs of relaxing when suddenly I felt a shift deep inside of me. The dildo was shaking and humming inside of me. "N...noo!!" I whimpered my eyes huge wide in shock and awe as I looked right up at you completely horrified as the sensation hit me. It felt nice, but I knew immediately it would not get me the orgasm I had been craving. However, It most definitely kept the fire between my legs raging. Each vibration felt like a feather running across my most sensitive area's bringing my heart and breathing back up as my body cried for more.

The vibes slowly moved to just a calm tease allowing me to feel my legs again. I felt like I could finally move my body as I still had the horrified look on my face. This was not just obeying for the agreement or the money. This was my own body being used as leverage against me holding me at the brink keeping me from being able to string more than a few loose thoughts together at any moment as the hormones took control of me. I slowly managed to get back up on my feet my knee's wobbling. "Yes, Master I will do the dishes." I manage to get out in a single fluent sentence. I wobble to the sink and slowly wash the first dish as I feel the focus on such an activity was again slightly calming. I start to wash and with each dish I calm down. Focusing and the scrubbing and the drying helped me feel more like myself again.

The blazing red on my face was no longer from the raging need, but was now a furious red blush of embarrassment as with my mind coming back several things became apparent. My thighs were soaked with my own juices and the only smell I could make out was of my own hot sweet pussy scent as it filled the room. I was aware of how every time I dried a dish or scrubbed a plate my breasts would bounce and jiggle around. I could feel your eyes against my body with every motion and the leather of the harness covering my slit and rubbing against it as it soaks in my fem cum. The embarrassment making me blush to I was even more red than I was moments before was actually a small relief. I am at least enough of myself in control to feel embarrassed again. I will be okay I just need to stay calm. I can just recover and regain my ....!!!!!!!!!!

The vibes suddenly went up. Not even by a great amount, but it felt like a huge change to me. Small spurts of my honey shot out against the harness as my knee's just buckled as I fell down to my knee's. I gripped the plate in my hands so hard I was worried it would shatter in my hands. I could feel my knee's on the floor becoming wet from the growing puddle of my slutty wetness that dripped freely off me. I looked up from my knee's at you face in shock that such a small flick of your finger caused me to fall to pieces. I bite my lip as I fervently hold onto my sanity even as my hormones again rage in need. I put on a composed face and turn back around as I stand up and start to wash the next dish clinging on to my composure with everything I can muster at that moment.

Back
Top Bottom