Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little furry fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

secret_deviant

Planetoid
Hey!

A past craving of mine is starting to resurface again, so I wanted to see if any of you amazing people wanted to help me play it out!

I had stumbled across a image of Lola Bunny a while back and it ignited a fire inside me. A fantasy grew and grew and now I want to give it some more detail and play it! The image is NSFW but if you are interested I would be happy to see you.

As for the roleplay my basic idea is this. We are in a world where humans and furries co-exist. So there are regular humans, then the other species that would be various kinds of furries. As expected there is a significant divide between the humans and furries. There aren't any laws against it, but it is very very looked down upon to have much of a relationship with the opposing species. So I thought it would be fun if our characters, me a human and you a furry much like Lola Bunny, met at school or something like that. I fantasized about what it would be like if she tried to seduce me, and if I would be able to resist her.

If this interests you at all I would love to talk further about it. Can't wait to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom