Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Greens Request [Male seeking female]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenrust

Super-Earth
Greens Request Thread​

Well this is the first time i've decided to make a thread for myself rather then looking at others all the time. I'm relatively new to Bluemoon but have been rping for several years and have several rp's here already mostly in pm's. Well here i go.

Me

I'm a dominate rper, fond of both dark settings and generic romance. I dont enjoy overly submissive characters, to be blunt... I want to break you. I want you to be defiant or reluctant at some point then we either warm up to each other if its a romance or I break you to serve me. I enjoy the hunt, you can get free sex anywhere if you know where to look.

I'm not gonna spoon feed you a story, help me come up with one. Im gonna post basic skeleton ideas then i'm gonna want you to discuss with me. I prefer a mostly even split between plot and smut.

I will post everyday, unless something happens (feel free to send me reminders if I don't) and I average 3 paragraph's per post, more if you give me stuff to work with usually. I expect you to at least get a paragraph, something about one sentance doesn't do it for me.

My only taboo's are water sports, scat, and bathroom control. That doesn't turn me on so don't ask for it. Everything else is debatable.

Fave Kinks
Corruption
Strong woman (mentally not so much physical bulging muscles)
Non con
Consensual
Playing multiple chars for both partners.
Harems and multiple partners (whether it be many males or females)
Dirty talk
Rougher sex
Switch partners
Deep throat (Receiving)
Multiple orgasms (often leads to excessive cum)
Realistic body

Plots

Fandoms: League of Legends *craving*
Harry potter
Halo
Percy Jackson
Starcraft
Warcraft
Naruto
Sword Art Online
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars [Clone wars and Canon chars]

(btw if you can play a harem for any of these by oc's or canon chars you are at the top of my list)

All these can be with original chars or oc's, with either a lighter or darker tone. If your fandom isn't there that doesn't mean its a no! Just these one's are some of my favorites.

Basic paring:
Rogue/thief x Royalty
POW x Captor
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim x Questioner/Captor
Pharoah's Daughter x Foreigner
Princess x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Angel x Human
Gang Member x Gang Member [Rival]
Gang Member x Civilian
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Assassin x Assassin [Rival or allied]
Teacher x Student
Samurai/Ronin x Any appropriate role
Prince x Peasant Girl
Slave x Owner
Master x Pet (neko :D)
Popular guy x Shy girl.
Soldier x Soldier [Allied or Rival]

I rp over YIM, PM's, And threads though their slightly harder for me.

PM if interested, this list will be updated constantly so pop in every once in awhile.

Bump

Also i hate nothing more then someone disappearing on me so if you get bored tell me and explain why.

Ive gotten a lot of rp's and im gonna look for maybe one or two more before i close the thread for the moment, first come first serve.

BUMP!

This thread is closed! I have gotten a flood of responses and i thank you for your interest but right now im so jocked full im not taking request. Ill reopen this when im more free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom