Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon and his Slayer (Me and Zenia)

desertpaladin

Supernova
Dragons... the true rulers of this world. They have power in both might and magic that is far beyond that of human or elf, or dwarf... they are unmatched in wits and wealth as well. That is why they are hated. Races employ slayers to kill these beasts... while they do not kill humans without a cause, humans kill dragons without any cause except for money.

Dragons dispite this hatred survive, often killing dragon slayers who at most can only kill a youngling. But one of the mightiest dragons known was a dragon who went by the name of Greatwing. A massive earth dragon who was known as the dragon with the biggest wingspan. Once he was outside no one could catch him the moment he entered the sky.

His domain was on the side of a massive mountain and his home was large according to those who managed to escape his wrath. There is a foyer chamber... it is ment to discuise the real room but there are massive bolders that block the back chambers. There is one for his might dragon body, one for his servents, one for his personal female pleasure slaves, one for his treasure trove that was behind the slaves, and one near the servants that held a massive food storage area.

As a part of the propaganda that goes around it depicts Greatwing as a tyrant who hurts the mortal races, imprisions them... when in truth he is a very kind and just dragon... only killing those who are evil. But naturally enough people want him dead. But considering what they were up against it was amazing ayone lived. He was a titan at 26 feet long with a wingspan that was over 30 feet. His body was very well built with a green and brown scale mixture. But like most earth dragons his weakness was his underbelly, so like all earth dragons he had many precious stones attached to his underside that worked for both vanity and armor. His eyes were a deep green... he was consdiered one of the most handsome of dragons among his kind.

(Don't worry he has a human form, and dragons in this only have three groups, earth, water, and fire)

Sera was a well known slayer of dragons, though unlike most slayers who did it purely for sport or money she had a different purpose: revenge. When she was a little girl her village was destroyed by dragons and she grew a hatred for them ever since. Her eyes were steely and cold to most people she met.

Men mocked her as she walked by them telling her to settle down and to find a husband to leave the 'heroes work' to real heroes, which were men. One even told her to just lay down and be captured like a good damsel, she gave him a scar telling her that she was a big girl and could do the dirty work so he could sit on his fat ass and mope.

Her target now was Greatwing, she had heard that he was a fearsome dragon and she wanted to see if he was worth all the stories people made of him. She loved a challenge and she started to climb the mountain, she wore armor that hid her body making it look like a mans, she weilded a great sword and two daggers she had hidden very well but were in easy reach if she needed them.

Greatwing sat in his massive chamber. Though while it was large it was not too large as to give any hunters any cover. A servant came in gasping from outside 'Someone is coming master" he gasped out as he looked up at the massive dragon. he nodded "Right on schedule... now go relax you have earned it" he said to his servant and smiled as he watched the servant bow slight before retreating. He now waited... it would not be long before the slayer entered his chamber... he knew a fight would ensue so he placed two bolders in front of his special female slaves and the regular servant areas to make sure that they would be safe. He now sat there waiting to see the slayer.

he did not need to wait long as he smiled seeing a woman enter, though true she was dressed like a man he could tell by the way she walked. but he made sure not to let her know that he knew "Welcome slayer" he said as he looked down at her "I take it you are here to try and kill me, no talking before?" he said as he was being a little cocky, well it was more like being an ass but the idea was the same.

Sera reached the chamber and heard him talk with a roll of her eyes behind her helmet she sighed, "Actually a question if I may, Did you destroy a small village called Lunamuidia ten years ago?" she asked him quite calmly, her voice muffled by her helmet. She did not explain her reason for asking him this peculair question, she never does to any dragon she has fought before. She calmly waited for his response but never let her guard down around him.

"No... but i know of the instance in which you speak..." he said "And I can tell you no dragon did that..." he watched her 'I do not expect your belief" he said as he continued "but before we fight, let me tell you the story of a band of bandits why had managed to tame some wyrms..." he coughed a little and he looked down at her "12 years ago some bandit groups got into their mind that dragons can be tames... once that failed they tried smaller and smaller creatures until a bandit wizard 2 years later managed to tame wyrms in mass... so using this wizard a bandit group began to attack villages like mad, using their own firebombs and the wyrms to make these attacks seem like dragon attacks" he now stood there "Do you see the truth in my words? or has revenge clouded your mind? for I remember you... your village was the last to be attacked... you might not remember me... but I am sure you remember one of my servants at the time... a girl named Diamond"

Sera glared at him as he spoke her best friend name, "leave her out of this... she died in the fire." she replied to him reaching for her sword, "Your wrods maybe true, of course they may also be lies, I have heard that dragons are cunning so you might be lying to make me let my guard down," she replied to him calmly. She thought about his words and her memories they seemed to match, but she clearly remembered a dragon there, there was no mistaking dragons and wyrms for her, she had learned to tell the difference long ago.

"I know she did... she called out to me before she died... i had hurried there... it was thanks to me that those wyrms died as did the bandits..." he looked at her and he said 'Then why wait? Strike me..." he said as he was testing her "i do not care what you believe though all I want to know is if you will lay down your sword or raise it to me... to know if you are either my friend or enemy...

Sera drew her sword, "I am no friend to your kind." she hissed at him, "I believe in what I saw and there was a dragon in the midst of those wyrms and it wasn't you that is clear, the scales were that was of water." she replied to him firmly, the way she held her sword was of someone who had fought most their life and has laughed in the face of death many times.

He moved back and his eyes widened "She was there too? I thought that..." but he shook his head "A dragon's ramblings... even in battle' he nodded as he moved into a more aggressive stance as he looked at her. "Then come at me slayer... I will show you my true strength"

Sera charged at him it may appear reckless, but she still kept her guard up she heard him speak and frown, "she? who is he talking about?" she thought to herself before returning to the matter at hand, she would make him talk even if she had to beat it out of him.

he placed his palm on the ground with a loud slam as suddenly the stone underneith her burst up into the shape of a dragon claw that grabbed her and forced her to drop her sword before he raised a hand and he struck the stone claw, planning on sending her flying with that hit, not to crush her.

Sera tried to break free of the claw but could not, she saw his real claw coming at her and braced herself for the impact which sent her flying, she flipped in the air and landed on a ledge in the cave, her helmet came off revealing her cropped black hair, her pale skin, cold reddish brown eyes and a look of detrimation on her face. Too many she was considered beautiful and to all she was an oddity, she was the only female slayer in the land and though she was heckled because of that she still continued her work. She flicked her wrists and to finely made dagger went into the palm of her hand, "I am not done yet." she hissed at him.

"Well I am" he said as he began to flap his wings as she was then sent flying back because of the size of his wings caused a violent storm in this small cave. Wind reached a dangerious level as she was sent back against the wall of the cave and another stone claw erupted from the wall and grabbed her, this time more tightly to make sure she would not get away. He now walked over to her as calm as can be "Don't bother... you won't be able to break it"

Sera tried to stand her ground as the wind blew at her, she managed to stand her ground for a moment, before being slammed into the wall she felt another claw wrap around her tightly, she tried to get out of it but couldn't she heard the dragon speak and calmly stated, "I see some of the stories about you hold merit." she calmly told him still trying to break free, amazingly she had held on to her daggers through out it.

However if she struggled the rock began to crush her 'Just stop. the fight is done..." he said as he looked at her "Now... why are you after me? Do you just hate me because of your kind? Because your kind hates ours and makes us look like monsters? You have never truely met me" he said as he sat there before her.

Sera looked at him feeling the rocks begin to crush her, "who said anything about hating you? I do not discriminate in my hate, Dragon. I fight you and other dragons so that the sadness I feel will never again happen. It is too late for me to turn back now... besides you have answers I want and I doubt you would give them up willingly..." she hissed at him, still clutching her daggers.

'You know you never did ask" he said with a small smirk as he looked at her "You humans... always think that you know everything and when you don't violence is always the first answer."

Sera glared at him, "well last time I politely asked a dragon something I got smacked with their claw." she replied to him, a scar on the side of her neck proved she was speaking the truth.

'Well you can ask me" he said laying down "I won't smack you... but i won't exactly let you go if you continue to show hostility" he said as he looked at her 'but the dragon i am talking about it a water dragoness... she has been tempremental... i was trying to track her down because i had herd she had gone into the mainland..." he looked at her "She might have been the violent dragon you saw that night"

Sera sighed, "what is the dragoness name? And why would she attack my hometown?" she asked him, hating being trapped in this claw.

Her name I do not know... but the reasons I do... you see she was to be married to a pirate king... the thing was he was captured and killed by other men... her soul died that day... she has hated humans ever since, attacking them at random..." he looked at her 'She is dead now... about 5 months after that day in which you speak i did find her... she was attacking a caravan and I killed her" he watched her "So... do you still wish me dead?"

Sera sighed, "to be honest, I am angry that I didn't get the chance to have my revenge, as I am sure that many others are as well. It is what kept me going through my dark days." she muttered to him. "as to wanting you dead... I do not know." she replied.

He nodded as he looked at her and he said "Then might I offer you a deal... I give you one week, you will live here in luxary with myself and my servants... and on the final day you will be given the choice to either fight me again, leave.. or maybe even you can choose to stay" he looked at her and he said "Would you agree to that?"

Sera stared at him cautiously "...what is the catch?" she asked him, she knew better then to accept a deal from anyone without knowing the details fully.

"None, however you will be in the quarters with my female servants" he said, though dragons never really broke up their servants. Considering he was a male if he broke them apart from regular ones, it ment they were his pleasure slaves. Women who were there for his amusement, they would sing, dance, play music, do many things, including mate with him. of course it was not in this form, dragons are able to temporarially change themselves into a human, talented dragons were able to keep it up for months, others for years... but most only for a day or two before having to recharge.

He looked at her as he said "You will be asked only to work for a little while. Small things like hunting and cooking" he said as he looked at her "you will see what the life is like here... and see i am not such a horrible dragon."

Back
Top Bottom