Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallen Halo's Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Halo

Meteorite
About Me​
I'm Female & only Play Female Characters​

Hello, I've been role playing on and off since around 2005. The site I started on, for me was not a very good place to begin learning how. When I found the forums I found I was able to make longer post. Upon looking around the site I have seen that many of you post very long responses. So I figures I would tell you that I will usually post one or two paragraphs unless I'm very fond of the type of role play or the person gives me a lot to work with. I'm still learning how to role play, so thank you to anyone that will give me the chance to role play with them.

Some of the role plays I've done are: A group role play based on vampires, werewolves, and demons. Another group role play based on a team of humans going into space to find a planet that they will be able to relocate to due to the earth dying. The last group role play is an academy for super hero's. The some of the one x one role plays I've done are: Medieval arranged marriage. Two friends falling in love. A mutt who falls in love with a girl that he recently met when he moved to a new town that a local pack member was obsessed with. And finally a guy who travels back in time and falls in love.

Those are just a few of the recent role plays I've been in. Also the site I started role playing on there was a rule that in your post you were not able to make the other person's character say or do anything. So that is how I role play. Unless it is a NPC that is. Anyway here are two ideas I have and I wouldn't mind hearing any ideas of your own.

What I'm Looking For​
Someone who will understand that I am still learning how to role play correctly.
Someone who will give me tips on how to make my posts better.
Someone who will give me something to work with, even if it is a page long I may not be able to come up with much if it is just describing things.
Someone who makes their character come alive, who will make me laugh or cry when the time is right.
Someone who will communicate with me if they no longer want to role play or if they just have a question about it.
Someone who will post rather often, and if they are unable to message me so I do not think that you have left the role play.
I only role play in the forums
Please no Godmoding
Also try your best with your grammar but I wont get onto you if there is just a few mistakes here and there.​

Random Plots​

1. Greek spy pretending to be a Roman soldier who comes across a woman who is secretly a druid who thinks her Goddess has forgotten her and left her without her powers. The woman is taken prisoner by the man to keep her safe.

2. In 1925 a man at the age of 20 got sick and needed to be put into the newly created Iron Lung. But when it seemed that he would never be able to leave from the inside of the Iron Lung. A young female doctor came with a proposition for him. That he may be able to leave the chamber if they did a procedure on him. Putting a machine inside him as his own lungs. But what the female doctor and the man didn't know was that he was getting better and they were using this new technology to try and make super soldiers.

3. Vampires and Werewolves live on a different realm thank the humans, but to keep their population up and going they must travel to Earth to either find a potential mate or someone to turn to be used as needed.

4. A world ran by the most powerful Vampires, where any other species were hunted by the less fortunate Vampires to sell to make money. When they come upon a woman that would change the way the world was at that moment forever.

5. An inexperienced witch accidentally summons a demon to do her bidding, in doing so the demon wants to kill the witch for daring to make him her slave.

Information​

I'm open to change or alter any of these plots for of course I would want you to be happy with the role play as well. Also these are just random ideas that don't really have to end in a certain way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom