Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Davistown Monster (human female X monster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tybalt

Meteorite
Story: You are ___, and you have inherited your Uncle's old farmhouse in rural Davistown. Legend has it that the woods are inhabited by a strange creature known as the Davistown Monster. He was supposedly born when a local prostitute mated with the devil over 100 years ago and local farm animal mutilations are often blamed on the beast.

Ever since you were young you've had dreams about the monster...sometimes dreams which are sexual. One night shortly after moving in to your new home, you hear a noise outside and decide to investigate.

Monster description: 7 feet tall, humanoid demon, red scaly skin very large cock.

I am looking for literate females interested in this roleplay. I can play through PM's or on YIM. Open to most fetishes but NO scat/piss/killing/gore.

If you're interested send me a PM and describe your character and give me a little info on what you'd like to get out of this RP, and then we can get started.

I am thinking middle aged housewife getting a divorce and inheriting it as her being without her husband fulfills some legal terms. Also, I look forward to have some/lots of animals around, even mutated ones, that would want to fuck her... Or maybe even the monster would be the one making her tied down and fucked by them.

I am also looking for some breast growth, or a lot, with the possibility of really getting into the milking business - by being milked a real volume.

Other ideas and kinks also possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom