Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona 3.5: The Other Story (Brenden Blazer x Anchell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Brendan, 18 M. Medium-length blonde hair, grey eyes, slim but fit, 5’7”. Wearing a black trench coat, red shirt with a flame on it, dark blue jeans, sneakers. I also carry a satchel bag with a ‘gun’ in it.)

This world we live in has a secret, one that reveals itself at midnight: an extra hour of time, which means there are 25 hours in a day. However, very few people know about the extra hour, and the rest of the people are ignorant to it. We are one of those few. It’s 11:59 pm, and the city is going about it’s usual business. The clock on the side of a skyscraper ticks away the seconds until midnight. We are both on the same train, just pulling into the above ground station. I’m seated away a little away from you, hair covering my eyes and looking asleep. You look up at the clock out the window, seeing there’s five seconds left until midnight. Four seconds. Three. Two. One. The clock strikes midnight when the train doors open. That’s when you notice it. You look around, and everyone except me has been replaced with coffins. The darkness has a green tinge to it, as you look at the moon and see that’s it’s a slight shade of green.

(Leave a description of your character when you reply.)

(Annie, 17 F. Short, reversed bob covering her left eye. Natural red with a black streak down the left side. Bored, hazel eyes. Oversized hoodie, baggy boy pants, the ones with extra pockets along the legs. She looks like an effeminate boy, the mostly hidden bumps on her chest being her only true give away.)

What the hell...?

Sure I wanted adventure, but this isn't really what I had in mind. I was expecting to have more chance to prepare...

But wasn't this always how adventures started? The hero was just living his every day life, minding his own business, and then fate comes along and sends him to fulfill his destiny. Or whatever. Obviously, right now wasn't a game.

What do I do?

Well, I guess there isn't much to do. So I walk over to the boy, the only one remaining on the train with me. I've never been very good at meeting strangers. I look down at him, keeping a stiff, defensive posture, hands shoved in my pockets- things I do without thinking. For all I know, I'm keeping totally chill. You can tell I'm trying too hard to act cool.

"H-hey," I stammer, but recover quickly. "So, that was weird, right?"

((hope this is alright. Let me know if there needs to be any changes. Refresh my memory, are the "guns" items they only get in the midnight hour to summon their Personas? Or do they have guns in real life, too?))

I look up, revealing my grey colored eyes. I see you, and look at you confused. "You're not a coffin?" I slowly get up and examine my surroundings. Yep, it was definitely the time I thought it was. I look back at you and sigh. "You're not safe here. We need to get off this train." I walk over to the open door then turn to you. "Come on." If you follow me, you'd see that all the buildings had been distorted and the Clock Skyscraper had become a never-ending spiral tower with an orb in the center. The orb displayed a 1-hour countdown timer, which was at 58 minutes left.

Of course I follow. I don't particularly want to be alone in this strange place. We step outside, into what would seem like a horror movie to most people. The city is distorted like a bad acid trip. But I actually find it oddly fascinating. This surreal sort of stuff has always interested me. Of course, I had to remember to be cautious. This place looked like a creepy movie, but I could probably get hurt here. Curious, I touched my finger to a ragged shard of metal sticking out of part of the railing that protected pedestrians from the tracks. I felt the push of the metal cutting my skin, and when I pulled my hand away, I could see blood forming where I had stuck it. I licked the blood away, and it had the same metallic taste as it did in real life.

"So, this isn't a dream," I say to the boy I'm following. It's not so much a question as a statement. After a few moments, I decide to ask a question burning in my mind. "Do you know what this place is?"

I look back, just a few steps from the train station exit. "This is the same city, it's just a different time." I look at my wristwatch, which was displaying the same countdown as the orb in the spiral tower. "This may be hard for you to believe, but there's more than just 24 hours in a day. There is a hidden 25th hour, and it's called the Dark Hour. Very few people know of it's existence, and you've become a part of those few." I walk out the exit, and found he street littered with coffins sticking out of the ground. I look back at you again. "The coffins are the representation of people frozen in time. They can't interact with us, and we can't with them, which makes them pretty dead to us and hence the coffins." I turn back and walk across the street.

I continue to follow, taking in all that he was saying. I notice the count down on the clock tower now. "So we just have to wait an hour? That doesn't seem all that bad. Just another hour in the day to do more stuff, I guess. Most people can only dream about having the extra time. Will this happen again tomorrow? Maybe I should bring my homework next time..."

I walk along the curb of the sidewalk, balancing with my arms out, wondering what I'm going to do with this extra hour.

"Hey, you said this place was dangerous, but it seems pretty alright to me."

"It looks alright, but you don't know about the creatures that live within the Hour only." I call back to you, not looking back at you. "This creatures are vicious predators, and to them, we're the only prey." I look to my right and I see a ladder leading to a rooftop. "It'll have to do." I mutter before starting to climb up it. I continue my explanation. "The Dark Hour happens every night between 12am and 12am. That's why all clocks stop at midnight. Now back to the creatures. The creatures I mentioned are called Shadows, and they will tear you limb from limb if you're not careful."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom