Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm craving monsters, any takers? MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

LessThanThree

Planetoid
So, lately I've been having a monster craving, and I figure that making a rp scene about it will be better than looking through the internet for a suitable video that I may never find.

Here's what I'd like.
-tentacle monster
-demon
-c-c-c-combo

Basically something with evil intentions. Details can be set through pms.

DO'S
-bondage (tentacle bondage is apparent)
-pain ~I am a masochist~
-domination/forced submission
-dp (well duh, tentacles)

DON'T
-illegal shit, come on now.
-anything permanent
-blood
-needles FUCK NEEDLES MAN I CAN'T EVEN GET A FLU SHOT WITHOUT HAVING A PANIC ATTACK it's kinda sad.
-watersports
-futa - it has it's audience, i'm just not into it.

THINGS OF NOTE
-plot ~yes I am aware this is a smut site, but I love a good story to go with it. it can't be sex all the time, maybe 60-40~
-have good grammar, if I can't decipher what it is that you're trying to say, please go in the corner and re-evaluate your writing skills friend.
-I can shell out 1-3 paragraphs, I expect the same. One-two liners suck. Shorter responses are saved for when the rp has become vere dependant on the other's response.
-DON'T PLAY GOD. YOU ARE NOT GOD. YOU DIDN'T EVEN CREATE THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS.
-I am a character, that's just the way I am. I put a lot of myself into the characters I play, so if you can't handle me (or my poor excuses for humour) then you might want to reconsider.
-I happen to have the fucking mouth of a kickass motherfucking sailor, shithead.
-baka
-yeah I think that's it.

If we encounter something that I don't like, we can and will establish a safeword, either to be said ooc or by the character in clever context.

-fuck yeah examples yeah-
OOC
Ella stops and stares at the beast in front of her, awaiting it's next move, her mind racking itself for an idea of how to escape. (butternut yo.)

CLEVER CONTEXT
Serena looked up at the winged demon who stood before her, and she blinked. "Butternut," She said monotonically, with a blank expression upon her face.

yeah...... that works.

okaybaiiloveyouall<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom