Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Places to Get Free Manga/Anime?

I'm very limited in the Mangas that I read, and thus far Spectrum has done me well, so I admit to not having looked elsewhere at this point.

For manga, I'd Recommend MangaTown

It has a really clean interface and has plenty of really good series to read, and usually has new and popular stuff c:

I always use Batoto. I don't know if things have changed recently (in regard to other sites), but it's a site that doesn't "stingily" profit off of the work of the people translating and scanning the manga; they share add revenue. The website also looks great, and they don't diminish the quality of any of the scans either. I really can't imagine using any other website for manga. The only downside is that they will take down manga if the publisher requests, and they will take down a scanlators work if they request it. This DOES limit SOME content, but it just goes to show that it's a more honest site.

www.mangahere.co
and Crunchyroll are what I tend to use, also www.watchcartoononline.com for some things, mainly for things like Korra but there are some Anime Dubs on there. :)

For anime I go to ::

animefreak.tv
animeseason.com
animeram.tv

Between those 3 I can find most anything. I used to frequent Crunchyroll when I first got into anime [about 15] but I don't like it much anymore. I know a few people who swear by it so I guess it just depends.

For me personally, I think that animeseason and kissanime should be a couple of the best. Quick to stream, and comes out subbed at the same time as Crunchyroll Premium. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom