Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ΞΞ ωhispεrs & dεsires ΞΞ

darjeeling

Super-Earth

you don't know me and i don't know you...
lets remedy that, shall we?
GkMnEKj.png

« Quest Board! »

Here you can check out what I'm fired up for. Complete the quest to earn bonuses!

1) League of Legends: So... K/DA, anyone?

2) Chainsawman. Manga readers only.
Quanxi/Makima

3) Fire Emblem.

GkMnEKj.png

« Introduction and Information! »

Starting off with a little bit about myself. I have been writing for almost half of my life, with roleplaying making up a large portion of it. Playing with words, watching stories that come to life, reveling in the motions - it's my bread and butter. Writing defines me. It is an outlet for my fantastical cravings, it is my way of relaxing after a long day and I would adore it if you would join me. I might have a lot to say, but most of it is really common sense.

To those who want and/or need to know, I am a female past twenty years of age. To me, it does not matter what you identify with. If you are well-mannered, you could be a two-tonne, eight-foot ogre and I will still delight in playing with you. My only real request is that characters are at least 18 years of age and you, the writer, are also of age and adhere to BMR's rules. Obviously, I can't police this but if I find out, I will drop our roleplay and all forms of contact. I hope you understand.

I must request that roleplaying be done either through the BMR messaging system, forums or email. We shall obviously discuss where our little tryst shall occur, but I do prefer those forms of contact. I am also available on Discord, but I will only offer this to people I have spoken with in PM and trust. The stress of replying instantly kind of takes some of the fun out of the roleplay so I will rarely decide to play in real-time.

Above all, I pride myself on my fluidity and flexibility. Not literally, of course. I stretch like a peanut but as a writer, I will be happy to meet your needs should you have any. Do not hesitate to ask questions if you are curious as it is very rare that I will be offended or insulted. As long as you are polite, I will be courteous in return. There is no reason we must be so rough with each other. At least for the time being.

I am a literate writer and quality is important to me. I'm not going to say you must flourish words like Chaucer or shape sentences like Shakespeare, but things will be so much nicer between us if you can write with at least proper grammar and structure. That is to say, run your post through a spell-check and read it back to yourself. If you can understand it, then we're peachy. Quantity is less important, but if I write five paragraphs and am gifted three sentences in return, I might be a little disappointed. 2-3 paragraphs on average is preferred and fine by me.

I would prefer to have a long term roleplay partner where the plot has been fleshed out enough that the smut isn't just randomly thrown in. That does not mean I'm against going at it raw and wild (because everyone needs their itch scratched from time to time), it just means that I won't be as invested. I won't offer a ratio because it will heavily depend on your whims and what you wish to do.

If I feel like we do not connect in a PM, please do not be offended if I decline. It does not mean I hate you. In the same vein, if interest feels like it is declining, I may ask to drop the roleplay (though that has rarely happened before). Regardless, I will always try to inform all my partners of potential absences and other problems. Life gets in the way but I hope to be treated the same. I won't bug you to post but I tend to lose interest if left alone for too long (unless told otherwise).

If you are going to message me, at least add in a plot you have in mind or something for me to go off of. Refrain from sending off a one-liner as I would rather have something substantial to respond with. Asking me if I'm interested is pointless if you don't let me know what I should be interested in. I also tend to check writing styles to see if they are compatible with mine. If I feel like we differ too greatly, I may decline.

Regarding other threads, sometimes I tend to post in request threads. It is easier for me to track where I have laid my trap curiosity by doing so but if my posting bothers you, feel free to PM me and ask me to delete my post. I will be more than happy to do so.

I am entirely uncomfortable with the use of real-life photos and as such, I will not use them. I will not roleplay as an existing person, be it a friend of yours or a celebrity. Maleficent is fine. Angelina Jolie is not.

GkMnEKj.png

« Interests! »

My f-list can be asked for in a PM. If you have one, please link it to me in return. I will list a few just to give you a general idea. These can also go both ways and are not at all limited to them. If you are curious about more, mention it in your message!

→ 【 Y E S 】

Biting
Scratching
Items // Collars & Leashes
Restraints // Handcuffs, Blindfolds & Gags
Minimal Blood Play
Difference // Height, Age, Race & Species
Non/Consensual
Power Struggles

→ 【 N O 】

Bathroom // Scat, Urine
Gore // Amputations
Snuff
Vomit

Do note that most of my kinks are up for discussion except for the ones listed in the 'No' section. Those are generally non-negotiable and I will firmly decline any requests to incorporate those into our roleplay. If there is something you're interested in that I did not list, do not hesitate to mention it in your message. Detail is love, detail is life.

I have had experience on both sides of the Dom/Sub coin. If you have a character that wants to be put in her place, teased until she's begging, let me know. If your character is lusting for an uppity slave to introduce her to the more carnal pleasures of the world, let me know. If you would rather switch it up or even prefer not to mention it at all, that's fine too. Like I said, I'm flexible. It is important to note that I will not play anyone's 'pet' to the point where all my character is, is a sleeve to keep someone warm. Most, if not all, of my characters will likely fight back if they find themselves on the back-foot.

I enjoy and have more experience in playing as and with females. However, I can also be persuaded to play a male or futa if that is what you desire. I rarely play multiple characters in a single roleplay. I am willing to play with futa but with males, I prefer to either seek them out myself or the plot must catch my interest for me to be invested in it.

GkMnEKj.png

« Plots! »

I'll separate my interests into categories and what I may be looking for. Many of the things I will list are F/F pairings because that's where my main zone of interest is located. Please remember that if I have not listed it, it doesn't mean I'm not interested. Feel free to try your luck and ask away. If you are only interested in non-canon plots, feel free to skip this section as there will be some I will list.

Main Interests:

→ 【 L E A G U E of L E G E N D S 】

Surprised? I wouldn't be. I have been heavily invested in the LoL RP scene for a couple of years now, where it's probably making up the vast majority of my roleplay experiences as far as writing canon characters go. Plots will probably vary immensely from slow, sweet romance to rough manhandling. I'm open to pretty much anything you have to throw at me.

Pairings: I have so many. This is not a flex, this is a problem. But lets see if what catches your fancy.

Most sought after rated from top to bot.
My preferred role is underlined.

OTP: I am extremely picky regarding this category.

Ashe/Katarina
Diana/Leona
Akali/Lux
Akali/Riven
Caitlyn/Vi

K/DA: This speaks for its own, I am not above mixing and matching but I do have preferences.

Akali/Evelynn
Akali/Ahri
Seraphine/Evelynn

Other:

League of Lesbians. Show me your moves.

Plots: We can discuss plots all day, all night and all day again, if it pleases you.

→ 【 F I N AL F A N T A S Y XIII 】

Pairings: Lightning/Fang, only. I'm not touching Snow with a fifty ft. pole.

Plots: Up for discussion.

Others:

(I will add more as I think of some. Don't hesitate to flick one at me because I have quite a few.)

Games:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses/Engage
Octopath Traveller

Shows/Books:

Eragon
Game of Thrones (World only, no canon characters.)

Priory of the Orange Tree (if you know what this is, please message me! I want to talk about it so bad!)
The Locked Tomb Trilogy ( ^ ^ ^ )

Movies:

Disney (Crossovers // Frozen // Maleficent )

Anime/Manga:

I have too many.
GkMnEKj.png

« Special & Specific Mentions! »

Including, but not limited to:

Master/Mistress x Slave - The age-old cliche. Bondage, humiliation, kinky outfits... the works and more.

Master/Mistress x Succubus - Putting a haughty mistress in her place is one of my favorite past-times, but perhaps I could also be shown a thing or two.~

Elves, Demons, Angels - Humans are so boring. Being corrupted by a demon, saved by an angel, even being taken in by elves sound more interesting. Maybe a mixture of all three, should luck be on your side.

More to come!

Actually Specific (Totally) Original Plots:

I swear. Titles are from LoL quotes. What can I say, I'm a fanatic.

Key:

YC = Your Character
MC = My Character

Are You My Nightmare?

Genre:
Fantasy // Sci-Fi // Modern (?)
Pairings: FxF // MxF // FxF+ // FxMxM
Kinks: Monster Girls // Multiple Partners // Non/Consensual
Summary: YC/MC are stuck in a virtual reality where dark, gritty things happen. It can be horror, fantasy, whatever you want. There'll be a bit of action and a bit of world-building. Making up monsters, power levels, awesome gear. This will be suitable as a long term plot so I require someone who will be really invested in helping to shape the world.

This is based primarily off the usual plots of virtual reality and being stuck in a game or otherwise very alternate plane of existence. For those who are familiar with the anime/game .hack and the anime Btooom!, this plot will revolve around a very similar premise though the happenings themselves can be far from the same.

The year is 2080, where technology has reigned supreme for decades and the Golden Age that began first in the well known region of Japan, has spread like wildfire all over the globe. Millions of children and adults alike have come to know and lust for the latest trends which, for the past few years, has been centered solely on the development of an MMORPG which boasts a significant role in the gaming industry which has since proliferated. The game created contains several years of advancement, ahead of its time in both available content and user immersion. To be more specific, their dream was to make the experience much more physical. Literally.

Lighting The Way

Genre:
Modern or Historical // Hurt & Comfort // Angst
Pairings: FxF // F x M
Kinks: Consensual // Cuckolding
Summary: YC or MC, either noble or no, is being forced into an arranged marriage. Our characters could be childhood friends, past lovers, recent friendship blooming or what-have-you. This story will be filled with a lot of angst and hurt/comfort aspects. Please only contact me if you want something heart-wrenching. We can include non-consensual action in the marriage but I'm mostly looking for some teary-eyed romance. Because I'm a sucker for those.

Placeholder.

GkMnEKj.png

« Current Threads! »

Here I will list past and current threads I have so interested parties will have examples of my writing style. Roleplays via PM will not be listed here.

Past Threads:

F x F:

Hunters with TinyThings. (Succubus x Demon Hunter // Diablo 3)

SCII: Changing with Venus5. (Kerrigan x Nova // Starcraft II)

The Judicator's Fall with Alazaria. (Succubus x Angel // Original)

The Scarlet Crossing with DeliciousLust. (Monster Girl x Human // Original)

F x M:

The Bet with Kyubey. (Human x Human // Original)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom