Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saiyuri's Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyuri

Super-Earth
So, I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible, so let's get going!

Rules:

PLEASE READ THESE!!!!

I don't have much, I only ask that you are semi-literate and are willing to RP on site. I lose interest really fast if it's through AIM and I never remember to check my e-mails. I usually try for a bare minimum of two paragraphs per reply, and I'd hope you could do the same. Also, don't be scared to do twists! I love when my partner can have an ambush, accident, kidnapping, etc on their own. I love surprises! Also, I can't handle more than one character in a roleplay, it's exhausting going between personalities and such. So, the only time I'll willingly play more than my character is if they are minor people who are only making an appearance for a moment to progress the story. I'm typically a submissive partner, I find being dominant awkward for some strange reason. One of the most important things, is that I like things to be realistic. I don't want full smut, I want storylines, I don't want just, constant sex and no actual plot progression, REALISTIC. Lastly, I only play girls, I know it's kinda sucky, but I just simply find no fun in playing a guy, so I lose interest quickly, and there's no point in doing a story when you know you'll lose interest.

NO NO!!!!

I'm pretty open for any kinks except for the following...

-bathroom play
-incest
-bestiality or really, anything where you character isn't mostly human. Werewolves and such are fine, but no Orc, Ogre, etc characters.
-sci-fi (Not sure why, these just really don't interest me. Aliens, space, futuristic stuff just does nothing for me)

Random Originals

The following are simply ideas/pairings I've always loved. I have no 'set' ideas, so let me know if you have anything!

-Samurai/Geisha
-Rich man/Burlesque dancer
-Bully/Shy girl
-Master/Slave (only if it has a unique plot)
-Thief Couple
-Memory Loss
-Arranged/Forbidden Marriage

Fandoms

Supernatural[/b]

Anything was *** means they're usually my favorite and biggest cravings.

-Jo/Dean
-OC/Dean***

Naruto

-Naruto/Hinata ***
-Minato/Kushina***

Samurai Champloo
Anything Mugen <3

Final Fantasy

-Aerith/Zack***

Disney

-Jack Frost/Rapunzel***
-Jack Frost/Anna or Elsa